The Hand of Titans - Cover

The Hand of Titans

Copyright© 2022 by Detailed Archery

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Captain Alan Drayk is a soldier fighting a neverending war against the relentless and brutal Me'ria alien race. The death of his parents fuels his anger to kill the Me'ria but when he meets the beautiful hybrid Nyx, his bloodlust mission becomes complicated.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens  

Nyx parked the airship in the hangar and powered it down. Drayk saw that a lot of people were making their way into the hangar. Humans, Lyzandians, and Me’rians had come to see who was on this unexpected airship. Many of them had guns in their hands and had wary expressions on their faces.

Nyx pressed a button to allow the plank to hit the ground. “I’ll go out first and you can follow behind me.” She got up from the pilot seat and began to walk to the back of the ship. Drayk got up and followed her. His eyes would glance at the switch of her hips and that amazing ass of hers. His cock once again stirred in his pants.

Nyx stepped down the plank. There was a wave of relief that seemed to wash over everyone as they looked at her. A young black woman came running up to Nyx.

“Dr. Nyx! We weren’t expecting you until tomorrow,” the woman said. “Were you able to free the prisoners?” She leaned to the side to look behind Nyx. She saw Drayk approaching followed by the rest of the team.

“Yes. Chief Bwan Quot, this Cpt. Drayk, Lt. Ashor, Staff Sergeant Briji, Sergeant Nuum, and Corporal Fio,” Nyx said to the woman. She shook each of their hands and seemed to perk up at the mention of their ranks.

“Welcome, I know you all are confused by what’s going on. I’m sure Dr. Nyx has told you some of what has been occurring here. Please follow me. I will inform you about everything,” Commander Quot said.

Nyx, Drayk, and his team followed the woman. Drayk looked at a muscular Me’rian soldier who had short brown hair and a brown beard. He had a welcoming smile on his face that was a surprise to Drayk. He followed behind them all. Everyone was staring at Drayk and his team as they made their way through a door and into an office. There was a large window that looked out onto the base.

The base was small with three buildings and a small airfield. There was no movement outside which made Drayk frown. Surely, the 20 people that he had seen in the hangar were not the total population on this base? He thought.

Chief Quot noticed his frown. “Is something the matter, Captain?”

“I was just wondering where the rest of the people were.”

Chief Quot grinned at him. “Everyone is in the hangar.”

“That’s it? It’s like 10 of you!” Nuum said in surprise.

“Actually, it’s 21 of us but yes, that is all the bodies we have so far. When we learned that you were being sent here on a bogus mission, we decided to rescue you and bring you here as soon as possible. Dr. Nyx had to break her cover and risk her life to bring you all here but we couldn’t allow any other being to be taken as slaves and sent to god knows where,” Chief Quot said. “You were the first prisoners here in quite a long time. Almost a year to be exact.”

“Thank you for saving us,” Drayk said to Quot and to Nyx. They both nodded at him. Drayk looked up at the sky and saw it shimmer slightly. The hologram was quite something to behold.

Quot noticed where he was looking and smiled. “This base was previously used for stealth operations against the Me’ria and had a hologram refractor that was used to hide it. We were very fortunate to learn about it from the Merton people that lived on this base after it was decommissioned.”

Suddenly, an airship raced by the base. Drayk watched as the airship flew off rapidly into the distance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.