The Disappeared - Cover

The Disappeared

Copyright© 2022 by Kacius

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - As totalitarian regimes replaced democracies around the world in the 2030's. The US democracy also fails. Those protesting the new regime disappear. Soon even the smallest infraction is deemed subversion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Military   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Politics   Violence  

Many saw it and ignored it. Many saw it and did their best to resist it but were powerless to stop it. Most just figured it was none of their business and stayed silent until it started to affect them personally and then it was too late.

The propensity for politicians in the United States to support despots had always been there. Just scratch the surface of the news and you could see it. We saw multiple administrations support despotic regimes in Saudi Arabia and Turkey. We saw an administration turn its back on NATO allies to favor Russian expansion interests and favoritism to autocratic regimes. When Henry Kissinger was Secretary of State in the 1970’s he gave strong support for the Pinochet in Argentina even when six Americans numbered among the over 30,000 ‘desaparecitos’. The SNSA anti-terrorism forces made the Pinochet torturers look like boy scouts. Now we had our own ‘disappeared’.

The dissolution of the last true democracies came with a whimper and not a bang. It was a perfect storm of politicians finding it was more profitable to cater to the fears of voters than their dreams. The fears they nurtured in their political base included fear of minorities, that in many cases were no longer minorities in their countries. It included the demonizing of those trying to stand up for individual rights by using the most primitive of methods. They fabricated stories of them being pedophiles, infanticide and even cannibalism. These were the tried-and-true methods despots used to demonize enemies of the tyrannical governments since civilizations first arose on our planet. Make the enemy somehow seem less than human so they were easier to hate and persecute. It didn’t matter the claims were ridiculous and without a shred of evidence. Once the accusations were made in the modern echo chambers of social media, they were self-reinforcing and the gullible believed the fabricated stories of atrocities.

Legitimate media and many politicians tried to speak reason to discredit the reports. But how does one disprove something that doesn’t exist? Those disaffected poor and supporters of the new Nationalist Party in the United States believed the legitimate media was in on the conspiracy. The distrust of foreigners having different religious and cultural practices was fed by an influx of such people due to dwindling resources in their native countries. Global warming had created shortages of water, food and opportunity and extreme poverty fed high crime rates. Populations in equatorial countries dwindled and mass migrations to wealthier nations were characterized as ‘foreigners stealing our jobs’ in social media. The Nationalists would deny the science of why the migrations were happening and characterized it as an invasion. The prosperity created by global economies and commerce over a century began to erode as national economies practiced isolationism.

Nationalist politicians saw the writing on the wall. They echoed and amplified people’s fears in order to gain votes and blamed the media and liberal politicians for all the problems experienced by citizenry. The gerrymandering of political districts at first allowed these politicians that represented less than 30% of the populace to capture majorities in governmental bodies while polarizing voting districts. Nationalist districts became more vocal and conservative as other districts became more outraged in their demands for liberal change which created a strong backlash against them. Moderate positions and political compromise became a thing of the past. Governmental bodies were vilified as being ineffective and autocratic governments around the world used their failure to illustrate how democracy was overrated and the so called ‘freedom’ in such societies did not put food on the tables. More people bought into the idea of giving the political elite, controlled by a handful of wealthy oligarchs was a preferred method of government.

The disparity of wealth became even more polarized. Politicians were able to spin legislative changes that greatly favored the wealthy into public support so the majority of uneducated voters supported laws and politicians that worked against their own best fiscal interest. They villainized the self-labeled “death tax” even though it only affected estates over tens of millions of dollars. Tax breaks that put pennies in the pockets of most people reaped millions for the wealthiest. To maintain basic services, use fees were imposed so the burden of supporting dwindling public services was borne by the poor.

When life became more miserable for most people, the foreigners and anyone that did not meet the ideals of a nationalistic society were blamed for their problems. Very soon this blame extended to people that did not look like the most elite and wealthy of Americans. The Nationalists demanded more power to make changes and they passed legislation that weakened the power of voters. Soon all pretext of having a democratic vote to elect officials disappeared. People still voted, but it was meaningless because the tallying of results were controlled by the Nationalist factions in each state. Soon all government officials were with the Nationalist Party and political opposition disappeared.

Similar actions took place in other former democracies. By 2030, Canada, France, Great Britain, Germany, Italy, Australia and Japan all reverted to a single political party and the name varied in each country but the usurpation of power was the same. New Zealand and Iceland became the only remaining countries with free press and elections but they became increasing isolated. The clergy, of course, expressed compassion for the poor but all churches, from the Vatican to the televangelists covet money. They believe it is the root of all evil, but only when it is not in their hands and they also want tax exemptions that require political influence. So, while they comforted and derided the plight of the poor, they catered to the rich and powerful. They played their role in placating the masses and pushing the illusion of benevolent dictatorships.

The United Nations, the European Union, NATO and the International Court at the Hague ultimately disbanded as they received little to no international support. Incidents of atrocities and genocide in Africa, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and the Balkans went unchecked and ignored by state run media.

The Nationalist Party in the United States gained full control of all branches of government. They made the change official in 2032 and held a new Constitutional Congress and formed the Social Nationalist States of America (SNSA). The similarities of the name to the National Socialist Party or Nazi’s of the 1930’s was not lost on the free press and university intellectuals who spoke out strongly against the abdication of individual freedoms for the collective good of the nation. That is when the government started charging news agencies like UPI, AP and individual newspapers like the New York Times and the Washington Post of sedition. Editors and prominent reporters and anchors at CBS, NBC, ABC and CNN were quietly replaced by personalities approved by the new minister of media which was a new presidential cabinet position. PBS lost all funding and many cable networks just vanished overnight. The evening news for both national and local broadcasts were dictated by the government and became an endless stream of ‘good news’ and heartwarming stories.

University professors that spoke out against the government with even the mildest criticism disappeared from the campus along with their entire families. Inquiries concerning their whereabouts to police or government agencies were ignored. Curriculum at all educational institutions needed to be approved by the Secretary of Education’s office. This included all curricula from post graduate courses to pre-school to ensure they properly extolled the glory of SNSA and the Nationalist Party.

The students took to the streets in numbers reminiscent of the anti-war protests of the 1960’s. The SNSA government labeled them terrorists and communists. False flag operations against the student protestors were launched where public buildings were bombed by the government and innocents, including children, were killed so the protestors could be blamed. When arrests were made, the state run media portrayed the arrests as justice. Few knew the truth and few cared, at least when it started. As time went on, the government anti-terrorist forces cast their net even wider looking for even the slightest perception of an action against the regime. And this is where our story begins.


Philadelphia, PA, SNSA January 21, 2034

The police were still on the scene of the accident. It was such a tragedy. The boulder size piece of concrete had fallen from the bridge above just as the car with the family of four had been passing underneath. They were instantly crushed. Susan Bonner was sent to broadcast live from the scene by her assistant producer at the TV station, Bonnie Dyer. This was the first on-the-scene story the 23-year-old blonde reporter had covered that was not a fluff piece.

She was nervous and excited at the same time. The pretty blonde knew she was selected as a field reporter for her looks. It was made very clear to her when she applied for the job that they wanted a pretty face on camera and it rankled her. She saw herself as a professional that could ferret out a good story from the mundane. After all, that’s what the news was now, pure entertainment. The scripts she was given on most stories made her sound like an empty-headed blonde bimbo. She remembered a time as a young girl watching real investigative journalism and she so wanted to be such a reporter and that is what inspired her to study journalism. She knew the opportunities to actually do the work of a journalist in the traditional sense went away several years ago. All stories were reviewed and had to be approved by the government censor stationed in every newsroom.

This story was coverage that evaded that censor since it was an accident and there was no time to write a script for the coverage, so she was permitted to report it as she saw it. It wasn’t exactly investigative but it was great to be able to ad lib the reporting for a change. She interviewed the fire department that was using the jaws of life to remove the bodies. They were able to trace the license plate of the 2029 Tesla car to the Rankin family of the Bryn Mawr suburb of Philadelphia. The kids were seven and nine. It was a freak accident, of course, but still very tragic. She set up her phone as a camera and was ready for her broadcast.

She heard the anchor in the studio getting ready to throw the broadcast to her. “Our reporter Susan Bonner is on the scene of a fatal accident downtown. What have you learned Susan?”

“According to what I have found, a large section of concrete fell from the bridge overpass and this family tragically just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Interestingly we have seen several other sections of this bridge had fallen previously and I, for one, am concerned with the structural integrity of this bridge. It obviously has maintenance problem and one has to wonder if this tragedy could have been averted if local inspectors would have done their job and reported the problems. Back to you, John.”

She smiled to herself proud to be able to do a pithy story that actually meant something. On her way back to the studio, she called her older sister, April. “Did you see my report?”

“You looked good girl. You looked damned professional. I tried to go back and DVR the segment for you but I can’t figure out why I can’t find it when I went back. The DVR must have a glitch.”

“That’s OK, April. I would have liked you to have shown Kathy, but it enough to know I did it. I’ll talk to you later tonight.” Kathy was Susan’s 17-year-old niece who always looked up to Susan.

She pulled into the parking lot and was anxious to get into the studio to get everyone’s congratulations. She locked the car and walked briskly to the rear door of the studio smiling brightly. Before reaching the door, two soldiers blocked her entrance. “Are you Susan Bonner?”

“Yes, who are you?”

“Come with us.” The massive man grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the studio and toward a military transport vehicle.

Susan started to panic. She heard of traitors being picked up by the military when they spoke out against the Government, but she did nothing wrong. “Wha ... what’s this about? I think you have the wrong person. I need to get into work.”

The soldiers gave her no answer and pushed her into the transport. They handcuffed her hands to the bar than ran the length of the ceiling above the bench on which she was seated and closed the rear door.

The SNSA Indoctrination Center occupied what was once the large Philadelphia Convention Center. The transport entered the underground garage and Susan was led handcuffed to an elevator and ultimately to a small windowless room with only a conference table and 3 chairs. After a nervous 2 hours of waiting a soldier entered the room with a laptop. He wore the SNSA black beret and the chevrons on his arm indicated her was a Sargent. “Miss Susan Bonner, reporter for WPVI Channel 6.” He read off his laptop.

“That’s me, but why am I here. I’ve done nothing wrong. No one will tell me why I’m here.” The Sargent looked like he was in his mid-40’s with a touch of grey in his dark hair at the temples. The patch over his pocket had his last name, “Wagner”.

“Falsely implicating government officials in murder is a serious matter, Miss Bonner.” He turned his tablet around to face her and played the report she had just broadcasted less than three hours before. “You falsely claimed our government was responsible for what was merely a tragic accident. That is sedition.”

Susan was stunned. “All I was doing was pointing out the bridge is unsafe and something should be done about it. I wasn’t accusing anyone of murder.”

“Some might not see it that way Miss Bonner. Some might think you are laying the blame on our government and trying to incite dissatisfaction in the manner in which we serve our citizenry. Who told you to make such accusations against our glorious republic? Was it your producer, Mrs. Dyer, who sent you on assignment? We also know your sister celebrated your sedition right after your broadcast. She tried to preserve and spread the lies presented in your broadcast but we were able to prevent it from being recorded. Did she inspire you to do this?”

“This is crazy! I wasn’t speaking out against our government. I am a loyal citizen. No one asked me to speak out against the Government!” Susan was becoming desperate and she was now terrified.

“So, you are expecting us to believe you carried out this plot against the Government by yourself with no others involved in your treason?”

“Yes ... I mean no. I did not commit treason and no one prompted me to commit treason.”

“We will see. You sister and her family have just arrived and are being questioned in another room. Your assistant producer will arrive shortly and we will see what they have to say about your treasonous behavior. In the meantime, you must undress completely.”

“This is outrageous. I have done nothing wrong! Why should I have to undress?”

“I can easily add a charge of obstructing an official government investigation. We must make certain you are not carrying any contraband or banned materials. Your clothing must be inspected to ensure there are not any secret electronics or communications.” Two other soldiers entered the room and shut the door. “Now you will undress Miss Bonner or these men will assist you.”

“OK, I’ll do it!” Susan stood and as she placed each article of clothing on the table, one of the soldiers took it and examined it and ran a scanner over the seams looking for any electronics. The heels on her shoes were ripped off to see if there were any hidden compartments. She almost cried remembering those designer shoes cost her over a month’s salary.

She stood in her bra panties and thigh highs, expecting she was done. But Sargent Wagner indicated for her to continue. Susan tried to plead reason. “Come on! I can’t possibly be hiding anything.”

“This is your last chance. I told you to undress completely.”

Susan was crying now and removing her stockings and placing them in the table. She pulled her arms out of her bra straps and reached behind to unhook the back. She hesitated but then sobbed and let it slip forward and placed it on the table while holding her arm over her B cup breasts. The Sargent picked up the bra. He read the size. “Somewhat disappointingly small.” Susan turned several shades of red with humiliation. He stared at her thong panties and waited. She reached down and slid them over her legs and off holding her hand over her shaved pussy.

One of the soldiers moved behind Susan and pushed her roughly over the table and she grunted as her body made a heavy impact on the table top. He ran his hands over her hair and in her ears and then squatted behind her with a flashlight in his mouth and spread her ass cheeks as Susan closed her eyes and sobbed at the indignity. Finally, he pressed two fingers roughly into her vagina and then one into her anus. All three then walked out of the room with her clothes leaving her limp laying naked on the table top. She ultimately slumped back onto the metal chair and waited for whatever came next.

Another hour passed until Sargent Wagner returned with the two soldiers again. “Miss Bonner, we are disappointed that you have chosen to lie to us about your subversive actions against the state. Mrs. Dyer has confessed your involvement in a network of subversives. She told us you recruited her to a group of anarchists that were intent on overthrowing our legitimate government and killing our beloved president. She also confessed that your sister and brother-in-law paid her to air subversive broadcasts.”

“That is ridiculous. I don’t know why, but Bonnie is lying. I have never done such a thing and my sister and her husband have never been subversives. This is just stupid.”

The Sargent turned his tablet to face Susan. The video went on showing Bonnie Dyer’s face with very red eyes indicating she had been crying. He turned the video on. “Susan Bonner and her sister April paid me to produce subversive news reports against the Government. I regret I did this and ask for forgiveness for my part in this conspiracy.”

Susan watched with her mouth agape. She always thought Bonnie as a decent person and she could not believe she would utter such lies about her and April. She must have been tortured or threatened to say these things. “Everything she said is untrue. It’s a lie!”

“Its best if you tell us who else has been involved with your plans now. It will be much easier if you tell the truth, Miss Bonner.”

“I’m telling you the truth. I never plotted against the SNSA. This is some kind of set up.”

The Sargent nodded to the two soldiers who grabbed the naked reporter by her armpits and dragged her out of the room and to another room. Susan saw what appeared to be a bed of metal slats on a platform waist high and she was made to lay down on this with her breasts pressed to the metal. There were leather cuffs attached to the sides with a chain and her arms were secured to the cuffs. She screamed her innocence as they strapped her in to the contraption. Her feet were on the floor and her naked ass was pointed toward the men behind her. She swung her head around to look to see what was happening and she saw the Sargent with his hand on a wall switch. “This is your last chance to confess Miss Bonner.”

“I did nothing wrong!” She saw the switch move down and electricity jolted her entire body where her hips, stomach and breasts were pressed to the metal and she shrieked in agony. She collapsed on the metal straps.

Sargent Wagner waited until Susan regained her senses. “Are you ready to confess your treason, Miss Bonner?”

“Why are you doing this? I’m innocent! Please don’t shock me again! It hurt so badly. I can’t stand it.”

“Should I hit the switch or will you confess?”

“I can’t confess to something I didn’t do!” The electricity burned through her body again, only this time for a much longer time and she lost control of her bladder. Sargent Wagner again waited for her to revive and be aware of where she was.

“Do you confess that you are an enemy of the state?”

“Yes! Yes! Anything. Just don’t hurt me again.”

“I will film you confession now.” He moved to the other side of the device and captured only her face in the video. “Do you admit you lied to try to disgrace the SNSA and overthrow the legitimate elected government?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what? Be specific in your confession. Say who you are and say what you did.”

“My name is Susan Bonner and I tried to overthrow the government of the SNSA.”

“Was your sister, April, and her family part of this plot?” Susan knew she was signing the death warrant for her older sister. She hesitated but knew she could not stand the pain of another shock on this rack. Susan nodded in answer to the question.

“Answer fully. Was you sister part of the plot to overthrow the SNSA?”

“Yes, April was part of the plot.” Susan openly wept as she said this.

“Susan Bonner, as a legal representative and judge appointed by the President of the SNSA, I condemn you to life servitude to the SNSA for you to serve in any way that best serves the interest of the country.” He motioned to one of the soldiers in the room. “Corporal, do your duty.”

Susan heard a zipper pulled down and one of the soldiers roughly started fucking her as she laid strapped to the torture bed. Her mind was having a hard time registering this was actually happening to her. She had no choice but to grunt with each thrust from behind and sob at the violation of her body.

The soldier grunted and came only to be replaced by a second soldier and then the Sargent. By the time the Sargent was finished Susan had no tears left to shed. The two soldiers unbuckled the cuffs and the Sargent ordered her to be taken to a cell and be given a shift to wear. He smacked her face to ensure her attention. “You will be brought back here to be fucked everyday until we confirm you are pregnant. Once you are, you will be taken to the barracks and tied down for four hours daily to provide relief to any of our soldiers that want to use your mouth or ass. Once your child is born it will be will be given to a deserving but childless patriot couple to raise. Your fate after that will depend on how well you serve our soldiers to pay for your treason.”


Bonnie Dyer, former TV News Assistant Producer, sat crying in her cell. She didn’t want to throw Susan under the bus but she had to do anything to stop the pain. It was terrible. The electricity arced through her beasts which they alternated with frying her pussy and asshole through the metal posts they thrust in her holes. They came right in the newsroom and snatched headphones off her and dragged her to a military transport then here.

The portly 55-year-old divorcee and mother of two grown children had never been treated so harshly in her life. Ultimately, it wasn’t even the electric shocks on her most tender flesh that made her confess. It was when they told her if she didn’t read her confession, and do it convincingly, they would be picking up her 23-year-old son and his new wife along with her 20-year-old daughter and put them on the rack next to her. That got her to give up on Susan and confess to her being a dissonant, even though she knew nothing of her political affiliation.

After they filmed her confession, she had to suck off all three of her torturers. Bonnie always hated oral sex and that was one of the reasons her ex-husband said he ultimately cheated on her with his secretary. She was actually relieved after the divorce for all his pressure on her to do different things in bed left with him. That was five years ago and she had not felt the need for sex since then and now today she was forced to suck off and swallow cum of three men. She had never taken cum in her mouth before and it was just as disgusting as she imagined it would be. Even an hour later and after drinking some water from the sink in her cell, the residual taste was making her stomach roil. Being a middle aged, slightly overweight divorcee, she imagined her sex life was over and she had accepted that.

The man in charge of her torment said they were using her mouth because he said they were having a hard time fining her cunt in the thick layer of fur between her legs and the men laughed at how unkempt her pubic hair was, adding to her humiliation. They called her sasquatch. She almost got defensive and wanted to explain to them that she had no men in her life that would have prompted her to explain her lack of pubic hair grooming, but realized how stupid that would sound as they raped her mouth.

One of the male guards that had tortured and raped her earlier came to her cell with electric clippers shave cream and a razor. “Shave it bald, including the hair around your asshole. If I find any hair left after you are done, I am going to use a blowtorch to clean them up.”

Bonnie shuddered and took the tools from him. She realized this meant she would be raped again. Since he specifically mentioned her asshole, would this mean they would be taking her there also? She waited for him to leave before she started her task, but he just continued to stand at the bars of her cell. “I don’t have all day. Get started.”

A tear fell as she began to perform this intimate task in full view of a complete stranger. She walked to the sink and used the clippers to shave off the majority of her dark bush. She spread the cream and carefully guided the razor around her crotch trying to ensure not to cut herself. Without a mirror, she had to spread her legs obscenely to feel for any stubble on her labia and around her asshole while her guard enjoyed her embarrassment. After she was certain he could not find anything on which for him to use his blowtorch, she announced she was done. He entered the cell and had her kneel on the cot and hold her oversized ass cheeks while her inspected her. He poked his fingers in her pussy then her ass and had her suck his fingers clean. She gagged at the taste of her on shit on his fingers.

He pushed her out of the cell and past other cells completely naked. Some cells held women but other held men who paid some interest in seeing a chubby middle aged naked woman being pushed down the aisle. Bonnie held her hands over her D-cup breasts to keep them covered but also to keep them from sagging and swinging back and forth. She used both arms in doing this which left her recently denuded pussy exposed.

The guard walked her into the shower room where another young guard was waiting with an enema bag. As soon as she saw the bag her knees were weak. This definitely meant they intended to fuck her ass. “No please, don’t do this! I beg you, don’t do this to me. Please, I could be your mother. Have you no respect?”

“Shut up bitch. Grab the wall or I’ll give you extra.” He made her lean at the waist and Bonnie had to put her hands on the shower wall for support so she didn’t fall. With no preparation he stuck the nozzle in her rectum as she yelped at the intrusion. Bonnie received an enema before when she was pregnant but the plug used here was much larger than she remembered and she moaned as it slipped past her sphincter. The soldier released the clip on the tube and her bowels began to fill.

Soon she was cramping terribly. “Please stop. I can’t take anymore. It hurts.”

“Bitch, you aren’t even half way.”

“No please! Have mercy. I can’t take anymore!” Bonnie’s stomach started to look like she was pregnant again. She wailed in pain as the liquid inside her seemed to also include an irritant. When the full amount was inside her gut the soldier removed the enema tube and quickly pushed a large butt plug into her anus making bonnie scream in pain once again. Every action these men took was rough and filled with pain for the woman. “Please take it out. It hurts so much!”

“What would you do to have it removed, bitch?”

“Anything! Anything!”

Her original guard pushed Bonnie to her knees. “I’ll take it out after you swallow my cum. It may take a while since I already came in your whore traitor mouth once today. I had to do all the work while you just laid there. This time you are going to have to do the work.”

Bonnie was desperate and crying but she knew she had to hurry or something inside her was going to burst. “Please, let me suck your cock.” She was reaching for his zipper and he stepped away making her crawl on the slippery tiles of the shower room as she begged him. He finally stopped walking backwards and she clawed at his zipper as both men laughed at her. She managed to free his cock and dove on it sucking as much as she could into her gullet. Bonnie sucked as hard as she could and swirled her tongue on the head hoping that would set him off. Her guts churned and she did her best to concentrate on what she was doing with her mouth trying to get him to cum. He was correct that he took a long time to cum but she finally was rewarded with the bleachy taste she was introduced to earlier in the day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.