Love Story 1999-2005 - Cover

Love Story 1999-2005

by wheelchairman85

Copyright© 2022 by wheelchairman85

Romantic Story: A love story that takes place between 1999-2005

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Farmhouse Indiana early evening Friday night. Virgil George an 18 year old disabled man who works in his home town Post offices sorting room.

Is on his way to his girlfriends mary Beth Armstrong home. For their weekly supper date.

After a long ride Virgil shuts down the engine of his a.t.v. which is a vehicle that is similar to a motorcycle but it has four wheels instead of two.

After removing his leather gloves Virgil hooks them together. By the Velcro that is on the gloves.

Then he puts them in his jacket then he takes off his helmet and hangs it on the handle bars.

Then he gets into his wheelchair that is strapped onto a custom storage rack that is attached to his a.t.v.

Then he puts his helmet and gloves into a backpack that is on the back of his wheelchair. Once this done he unhooks the various straps that are attached to his wheelchair so that it’s released from the storage rack.

Then he pushes his wheelchair down the length of her driveway. And to the front door of her home. When he reaches the front door Virgil Knocks on the front door.

Mary Beth opens the front door and let’s Virgil inside of her home they immediately go into the kitchen.

Mary Beth pulls out one of the kitchen chairs that has wheels on it and Virgil transfers. Out of his wheelchair and into the kitchen chair.

The Mary Beth pushes her boyfriends wheelchair. Into the living room and parks it behind the couch.

Then she returns to her kitchen and pushes. The kitchen chair that Virgil is sitting in up to the table. Then she serves up the food which consists of grilled chicken sandwiches that she made on her George foreman grill.

Potato wedges which are Thick-cut, elongated wedge-shaped fries with the skin left on. Which she roasted in her oven. Ice tea and pie for dessert.

After consuming there evening meal Mary Beth retrieves Virgil’s wheelchair from behind the couch in the living room. And he transfers out of the kitchen chair and back into his wheelchair.

After doing the dishes together and sharing several good night kisses Virgil returns home.

Over the next two years Virgil George and Mary Beth Armstrong gradually fell passionately in love. Then on Monday September 3rd 2001.

The young man was taking his badly needed coffee break. When it hits him like a ton of heavy bricks. “ It’s about time that I ask Mary Beth to be my wife.”

So at the end of the work day. Virgil reaches into one of the. Pockets on his B.A.R. belt and retrieves his cellphone and he calls home. “ Grandma I am going to be a little late getting home I have to stop at the bank and then I have to stop at the jewelry store. I love you bye bye bye.”

Then he put his cell phone back into the pocket on his B.A.R. belt and then he returned to work at the end of his shift.

Virgil clocked out left the post office got on his A.T.V. and rode over to the bank and withdrew a portion of his life savings. Then he rode over to the only jewelry store in Farmhouse Indiana.

Got off of his A.T.V. got into his wheelchair and went into the jewelry store. And begins to search for an engagement ring for Marybeth.

After a very thorough and detailed search Virgil. Found a beautiful engagement ring for his beloved Marybeth after paying for the ring he left the store got onto his vehicle.

And he travels home once he arrives home. The young man put the ring into his dresser. Then he ate supper with his family which consists of his grandma grandpa and his uncle Benjamin a veteran of World War One and World War Two.

On Friday September 7th 2001 Virgil had his weekly supper date with Marybeth after supper and dessert.

They sat at the kitchen table and drank their coffee. “ Marybeth will you be my wife?”

Then he opens the ring box so she could see the engagement ring. “ Yes Virgil I will be your wife then he slipped the engagement ring onto her finger.

Unfortunately the couples happiness would be short lived. On Tuesday September 11th 2001 Virgil and the other employees in sorting room number 4 sorting the mail. When another post office employee burst into the room.

“Something has happened in the city state of New York. Two airplanes have hit the twin towers. Another plane has hit the Pentagon and another plane has crashed in a field in Pennsylvania.”

One of Virgil’s co-workers swore under his breath then Virgil the other employees in sorting room number 4.

Quickly and efficiently finished their work then they went into the lunch room. Where the T.V. was turned to the news. As they watched the news footage.

Virgil’s friend and fellow worker Jeff Stuart a retired Army Ranger. Turns to the young man and he says to his young friend. “ Our country is going to be going to war soon.”

The next day every able bodied male and female. Who were not in school or already employed went down to the nearest. Military recruitment facilities and enlist in the various branches of the United States military. All Farmhouse Indiana military reserve and National guard units.

Are gradually being called up to active duty. For deployment to Afghanistan to do their part in operation enduring freedom. Virgil his family and Mary Beth all knew.

That her national guard unit would be called up to active duty at some point. The couple also that they loved each other very much. So they decided to forget about the church wedding they wanted to have. And they decided to get married by a judge at the court house.

So Mary Beth Virgil his grandparents and his great great uncle Benjamin. Put on there Sunday best went to the court house.

And the young couple exchanged wedding vows in the office of a judge. After a brief honeymoon at the nicest hotel in farmhouse Indiana. Where they consummated their marriage over and over again.

Mary Beth moved into Virgil’s family home. Until the couple could find a place of their own. Over the next few days Marybeth and Virgil settled in to married.

And like all newlywed couples they had sexual relations. lots and lots of sexual relations they had so much sex that they nearly wore out Virgil’s bed.

And then 23 days after they were married. Marybeth her husband Virgil. His grandparents and his uncle Benjamin are eating breakfast.

When the telephone rings Grandma got out of her chair and she answers it. Then she turns to Marybeth and says “ it’s for you the man says his name is Henry Tyler.”

Marybeth gently takes the phone out of her hand then she answers it. “ Hello? Yes sir yes sir thank you sir.” then she hangs up the phone and turns to her family and she says to them.

“That was General Henry Tyler the commanding officer of my National guard unit. My unit has been called up to Active duty.”

Then she returned to her seat and they resumed eating breakfast. That evening after taking her shower she put on a pair of panties. Then she put on a pair of dark red thigh high socks.

And lastly Virgil’s favorite night shirt it is red with pink trim on the sleeves and on the hem. After shutting off the bathroom light and into their bedroom. Next she got into the marital bed.

Then she turns over so that she and her husband were laying face to face. After kissing several times Mary Beth embraced her husband.

He puts his arms around his wife’s slender waist. Then she placed his head against her 34B sized breasts.

And the young woman ran her fingers through his hair and down his back. Eventually they fell asleep holding onto each other.

The next more Virgil and his wife slowly open their eyes. And Mary Beth Puts her hands on her hubby’s face. And she begins passionately kissing him.

As she is kissing her husband Marybeth looks down at her husband’s boxers and she says. “It looks like you are very happy to see me.”

She strips off her night shirt thigh high socks and panties next she strips off Virgil’s clothing. Straddles him guides his rock hard sex rocket into her kitty and begins to ride him.

“Oh yeah oh God yes oh my sexy wife that feels so good oh honey you’re kitty feels so good on my sex rocket.”

“Oh my holy God your so phenomenal at this oh dear God my sexy wife Don’t stop riding me.”

10 minutes later Marybeth’s handsome sexy husband Virgil. Began firing load after load of his man juice into his wife’s kitty. When he finally stopped coming the young newlywed couple take a shower together.

Then they get dressed Next they clean up the bathroom. Marybeth made sure her military luggage was ready to go. Then the 5 person family ate breakfast.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.