Chi Omicron Faculty Brunch - Cover

Chi Omicron Faculty Brunch

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - While taking revenge on a backstabbing friend, Lexi discovers a secret. It'll take secret cameras, stolen emails, and a seduction or two to find out what the girls of Chi Omicron sorority are up to.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Mystery   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Monday November 24

Having access to Piper’s computer is not the same as having access to her email. Part of my spyware package includes a software key logger that records everything she types. But the fact that she leaves her computer logged in all the time means that she pretty much never types her password. I’ll have to think about this one.

I am ready to capture webcam video from Piper’s machine whenever I want to. It occurs to me, though, that since Piper is basically the madame of this brothel, she might not service the customers personally. Her bedroom may go unused.

Wednesday November 26

I figured out what to do about Piper’s email. I just need to corrupt her browser cookie files - then she’ll have to re-enter her password the next time she uses her email. I’m not sure when to do it though - I would hate for her to get suspicious that things are going wrong with her computer after I spent time in her bedroom. Thanksgiving break starts tomorrow, and after that there’s only one week until the faculty brunch.

I’m staying on campus for Thanksgiving. My parents are going to Wisconsin for their alma mater’s football game. They asked me to go with them, but football bores me, their college is foreign to me, and I think they were looking forward to some kid-free traveling themselves. Go have hotel sex, you empty nesters, you!

Saturday November 29

I destroyed Piper’s browser cookies. I was able to connect to the Chi Omicron WIFI from a gas station parking lot near by, and delete the files remotely. If she even notices anything unusual, it’s unlikely that she’ll blame me.

I went back to the gun range on Friday - I sure as hell wasn’t going near a mall on the day after Thanksgiving. Bill was there and he remembered me. “And this time you’re dressed like one of us!” He said, taking note of my sneakers, jeans, and collegiate hoodie.

Bill asked why I was so interested in shooting. I told him, “Would it be pathetic if I told you it was about a boy?” He gave me a look that said yes. “Well, that’s part of it,” I explained. “But also, I want to work for the FBI some day. I thought that maybe knowing how to shoot would give an edge over the other candidates.” He warned me that the FBI would be far more interested in my education and analytical abilities, but I told him that I had that covered.

Also, Hailey and I talked on the phone for like an hour today. It was totally friendly and casual - the sex doesn’t seemed to have made things awkward.

Thursday December 4

I finally got into Piper’s email. It took longer than I had expected due to some of her email provider’s security policies. I had to do some research, and then sneak onto the Chi Omicron network in the middle of the night to route access through her computer. But I’ve got it all - correspondence with the teachers, which girls they’re matched with, notes about teachers’ preferences and trustworthiness. I couldn’t read as much as I wanted to - with finals just around the corner, I’ve got papers to write. But it looks like 14 faculty members will be getting some sorority tail this weekend.

The Chi Omicron pledges are scheduled to be sworn in as full sisters on Sunday - the day after the faculty brunch. I keep looking for ways to suggest to Hailey that she shouldn’t be a member, but I’m not getting any openings. She’s in too deep. She loves the sorority even more now that they know that she’s “bisexual” and still accept her.

Saturday December 6

I staked out the sorority house from the gas station parking lot, taking pictures of all of the people who entered and exited the sorority house. The pictures aren’t great - I was pretty far away, and my camera is cheap - but when combined with Piper’s notes they should be pretty incriminating.

Teachers started showing up a little before 11:00. The bulk of them left around noon; these were the “green listers” - faculty who only got pancakes out of the event. There were about twenty of those. Five couples left at that time, too - teachers accompanied by sexy giggling sorority girls who probably remind them of their daughters. Simone and Dr. Abrams were among this group. I haven’t figured out yet why some hookups occur in the sorority house and some elsewhere. I guess some of these guys can’t hide a hotel credit card charge from their wives. The rest of the red-listers left, one by one, between 12:20 and 2:00.

I knew that Hailey would be away the whole day, doing some big final activity with the rest of the pledges, so I was free to examine the video. I got audio and partial video from three of the computers I had subverted. The cameras mostly weren’t pointing in the right direction most of the time. People wandered on camera and off, sometimes clothed, sometimes not. There wasn’t any visible sex action, but the participants’ faces could be seen well enough to be identified. When combined with the audio, there was no doubt that sex was going on.

One of the teachers gave me a good sound bite: “So are you ready to earn some extra credit for your sorority sisters?” The girl answered, “Mmm-hmm!”, and dick-sucking ensued.

The video from Piper’s room was in a totally different league; it would hold up as top-notch amateur porn. Dr. Welsh did, in fact, get his chance to spank Jenny Hu’s ass.

Jenny was wearing a plaid skirt and fitted button-down shirt, with her hair in high pigtails with bows. She was clearly going for the Asian schoolgirl look, but Dr. Welsh didn’t seem to care. He told her to strip and sit in the desk chair. He took off his own clothes, too, and held his dick in hand, near her face. Even soft, his member completely overflowed his hand. “This is what I’m going to be fucking you with, and I’m going to be rough,” he said. “Do you think you can handle it?”

“Mmm, I can’t wait!” Jenny said, licking her lips.

Dr. Welsh stood Jenny up and moved her beside the bed. He secured her hands to the bed frame, sort of low so she had to bend over, with some pieces of fabric that he took out of his pants pockets. I don’t think he could have tied a knot that fast, so I bet it was velcro. He doubled-over his belt and put it in her mouth. “You may bite on this as much as you like, but don’t let it fall from your mouth. You may make any sounds you like, but no words. If you want to stop at any point, we’ll stop - but then we’ll both leave here very disappointed.” Jenny nodded.

Dr. Welsh sat on the edge of the bed and put one arm around Jenny’s waist. She was already bent over from the way she was tied, so his other hand had easy access to her pussy. He started rubbing her vulva, sliding the entire skin of her pussy around in vigorous circles. “In a moment I’m going to hit you, and it’s going to hurt,” he told her.

“Mmph,” was her reply. It sounded like acceptance to me.

He spanked her, and she yelped. His cock, previously flaccid in his lap, twitched and began to grow. He alternated between rubbing her cunt and swatting her ass, time after time. Every time she cried out, his dick grew larger. Jenny was clearly getting excited, too - she was soon moaning hungrily, and fucking his hand with her hips. Finally he gave her five hard fast strikes and rubbed her twat at lighting speed, and she exploded. She cried out, her climax muffled by gritted teeth and the leather they held. Her legs shook uncontrollably, and I think they actually gave out, leaving her supported by Dr. Welsh’s arm around her waist.

“Let me show you something,” Dr. Welsh said, once Jenny had her feet under her again. He untied her and led her to the mirror - although the mirror itself wasn’t visible in the video. He turned her so that she could see her ass in the reflection. Both of her tight round cheeks were completely red, a stark contrast to the light brown of the rest of her body. “This is my mark,” he told her. “This is what earned you the orgasm you just experienced.” She was undeniably beautiful - I could see why the professors fantasized about her - but she also looked rather pathetic with the belt still in her mouth. It gave her a sort of sad puppy look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.