Kristin Gaines Caught Undercover - Cover

Kristin Gaines Caught Undercover

by Kacius

Copyright© 2022 by Kacius

BDSM Sex Story: In a recent FBI: Most Wanted episode, Kristin Gaines discussed when she was captured and tortured in the past. She told her ex-husband the scars on her back were not from a car accident as she told him previously. "Anything you can imagine they could do to me, they did." I took that as a challenge and imagined what she went through and wrote it down.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   Crime   Fan Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Caution   Politics   Revenge   Violence   .

Please Wait while image loads

Prologue

In a recent episode of ‘FBI: Most Wanted” the character of Kristin Gaines, played by Alexa Davalos, was taken hostage briefly by a drug lord and murderer escaped from prison. A one point she boldly dared him to go ahead and shoot her because she was not going to be his lap dog. In the end she was able to pull a knife and stab him in the leg and they were able to haul him back to prison.

The incident surfaced some feelings of an incident from her past. Later she told a story of a past trauma she suffered while working undercover. She divulged this as a way for her ex-husband to understand her.

She stated the criminal organization she had infiltrated figured out she was law enforcement and they tortured her to get her to divulge the information that would put her entire team in harm’s way. She said she never gave them the information but it took her team many hours to find and rescue her. She said it was good they found her when they did because she was just about ready to give them the information. One statement stood out in her story. “Anything you could imagine that could happen to me while I was in that room, happened.”

“So, the scars on your back are not from a car accident like you said.”

Kristin nodded. “I survived by not caring anymore. That is what happened to me tonight.”

What happened to Kristin in the hours she was captured? I took “Anything you could imagine” challenge literally. The following story is what my deviant mind conceived to fill in the details of that time.


“Someone in the group is a traitor. The only people that knew that arms delivery was coming in were the ten people in the room. I swept the room for bugs and nothing was found, so it had to be one of them. No one left from the time we got the call the shipment was in until the time the FBI showed up at the docks. Rocco and Stephano were both killed at the docks as were all the arms dealers on the other end so that leaves six possible besides you and me, Rick.” Damien was furious and talked in low tones to his brother about his logic.

Rick nodded. That left Luka and his girlfriend, Svetlana and Terry and his girlfriend, Margo. Stephano’s girlfriend, Marta, also had to be considered even though she was currently crying and being consoled by the other girls after learning her guy was just killed. There was the new guy, Hank, that just joined the crew as the bomb expert a month ago. Everyone else he knew for at least two months and some for a year.

Either someone had joined them and as deep cover or someone cut a deal with the Feds. He needed to find out what it was. He knew he could trust his brother. Everyone of the six people in the next room had to be considered a suspect no matter how he felt about them. The worst part was if this part of their operation was compromised, then that likely meant there were moles planted in the other Patriot cells.

Damian headed this cell, but the Patriot 76’ers had other cells Rick knew of that were ready to move against the tyranny of the U.S. Government. There were undoubtedly others of which Rick was unaware. Everything in their Patriot Society was on a need know basis. They were only a week away from the big day they would take back the government by destroying the institutions that kept the true patriots in this country from claiming what was rightfully theirs.

Damian’s cell was to plant the explosives at the Supreme Court. The other cells he knew about were hitting the Vice President’s mansion. Other teams were hitting the Cannon building congressional offices and the Hart building Senate offices. All these attacks were to be coordinated at the same time so the retired general that was their leader could declare martial law and take back the country. If the other teams were infiltrated like his, he had to find out who the traitors were.

Rick just wanted to waste all of them. His little brother always was a hot head, always wanting to shoot first and ask questions later. Damien was the one that thought things through which is why the Patriots reached out to him in Cody, Wyoming and asked him, and not Rick, to head this cell and set up in Falls Church, Virginia. Both brothers had already proven themselves loyal to the cause and had already killed enemies of the Patriot 76’ers and successfully make the assassinations look like accidents or random killings.

“Rick, we need to know which of the people in the next room is the traitor and get them to tell us who they are working with otherwise the other cells could be compromised.”

“It’s gotta be the new guy. I say we go in there and waste him.”

“What if you’re wrong bro? You don’t know that for sure. Whoever it is has a way to communicate with the outside, otherwise the Feds wouldn’t have known we were moving on the shipment. None of us have been out of this basement since we sent Stephano and Rocco out and that’s where they made a mistake. One of them is wearing a wire. If we tip our hand, they may try to ditch it. We need to surprise them and not give them that chance. Make sure the safety is off of your rifle and follow my lead.”

Damian wrote up a sign on cardboard. He couldn’t accuse anyone of wearing a wire out loud and tip off the Feds. If he did, they would storm the place in minutes. Damian was smarter than that.

When Rick and Damien walked in the room, Hank, Terry and Luka were sitting at the table looking at the Supreme Court floor plans and examining the maintenance areas in the lower level. Svetlana and Margo were still consoling Marta who was still sobbing over the loss of Stephano.

Rick came in the room with a boom box radio and turned it on loud. Damien had a hand written sign that said “Someone here is wearing a wire. First person that talks gets a bullet between the eyes.” The loud music would drown out any evidence of what they were going to do. Damian waved his gun at the group while Rick covered him with his AR 15. He motioned for the men at the table to stand against the wall close to where the women were sitting. He removed the gun that was in Hank’s belt and pushed him against the wall. He did the same to Terry and Luka. He found another pistol on Terry, which he moved to the table and he determined Luka was unarmed. All of the guys seemed pissed at being suspected of wearing a wire.

Damian silently motioned to the women to stand next to the guys with their backs to the wall. They complied and raised their hands. He put his finger to his lips to indicate he expected complete silence. He moved back his primary suspect Hank and ripped his shirt open. He then grabbed him by the head and checked his ears. Nothing. He repeated that with the other two guys. Nothing.

He moved to the women and pointed the gun at Margo’ forehead as he opened her blouse. Terry took a step forward to object and Rick pointed his rifle at him and shook his head. Terry was seething but moved back against the wall as Damian opened his girlfriend’s bouse and found she wore no bra. He admired the shapely breasts for a moment but saw no wire. He checked her ears under her blonde hair and didn’t see an ear piece.

He moved to Svetlana, now Luka looked upset. He opened the brunette’s blouse and pulled up her t-shirt to reveal her bra. Seeing no wire, he unclipped the front of the bra and got a gander at a real nice set of tits but still saw no evidence of electronics. Damian held his gun on her forehead and moved his hand under her long dark hair and felt in her ear. There was something hard there. He slapped one hand over her mouth and grabbed her hair and pulled her to the table. He pushed her head against the table on top of the floor plans and pulled the earpiece out and held it up for the others to see.

Luka was stunned. The piece attached to a wire then went down her back to a small device attached to her bra strap under her arm. He unhooked the device and laid it on the table. And dragged Svetlana out to the other room. Rick left the radio on in the room with the listening device. Rick motioned the others to follow and he kept his rifle on Luka since it was his girlfriend that had the wire.

Once in the other room with the door closed. Damian tripped Svetlana and pushed her to the floor and sat on her. “Don’t you move bitch and don’t say a word.” She was surprisingly calm for someone that might be killed in a few minutes. He stripped the shirt, t-shirt and bra off her, pulled her hands back and tied them behind her.

Luka was pleading, knowing his life hung in the balance. “Damian, I swear I knew nothing about this. You got to believe me!”

“Luka, strip right now. Everything. If you are clean, then show me you’re clean.” Luke quickly undressed. Hank started to examine each piece of clothing as he took them off. Damian even made Luka lift his nuts and spread his cheeks. “How did you two meet? You told me you had been dating for two months.”

“We met 2 months ago. We were at a gun show in Tallahassee. She said she saw me at one of the Patriot meetings. She told me she had some Russian connections that were interested in funding us. You saw the money she came through with, Damian. With the money she provided and that she ended up sleeping with me, it never crossed my mind she could be a plant. I’m just as pissed as you Damian.”

Damian walked over to Luka and offered his hand to help the naked man up from the floor. As he griped his hand, he drove the knife he pulled from his belt across Luka’s throat and dropped him to the floor. The only sound Luka could offer was a gurgle. “You can’t possibly be as pissed as me, Luka.”

He turned his attention back to Svetlana. He turned her over on her back and sat on her. He gripped her throat and stared into her remarkably calm face. “Who do you work for bitch? Speak now or you’re dead.”

“If you kill me there won’t be a rock you can hide under. I am a federal officer. They will find you. Every ounce of the U.S. Government will be sent to find and kill you and everyone here.”

“Rick, get the duct tape.” He taped her wrists, stuffed her t-shirt in her mouth and wrapped the tape round her head and mouth. “Terry, get the plans from the other room and turn the radio off. When you are in there pretend to tell Hank you’re hungry and tell him to go for pizza.”

“We need to move locations. The fucking Feds will figure out she has been compromised and will be busting in here when they do. Hank get the van running. They will just think one of us is leaving and the rest are in here while we pile in the back. I have a place that only Rick and I know about. Let’s move.”

On their way out, Marta punched Svetlana in the stomach, doubling her over and spit in her face.

As Hank drove the van, Damian assumed they were being followed. He had him turn on one street and stop briefly. While they piled out the back of the van with their hostage. And move into a dark doorway out of site. Hank drove on and from their doorway, he saw the tail with two Feds inside pass their location still following Hank. Rick held the Fed tight with his gun in her mouth and pressed into the dark corner as the car passed. They went into the parking garage where Damian had previously parked his back up vehicle in the event their hide out was compromised.

Hank parked the original van just down the street from the pizza parlor. Soon the FBI tail pulled up a block away and waited for him to come back out while Hank walked out the back door and into an alley where he was picked up by Rick driving the back-up van. The FBI agents waited 30 minutes before they found out Hank was not in the restaurant and the van was abandoned. It was immediately evident their agent, Kristin Gaines was compromised. She was either a prisoner or dead. They broke into the original hide out only to find Luka’s naked body in a pool of blood and Kristin’s communication piece on a table along with her blouse and bra. An APB went out immediately but it was clear there was no way to set up a perimeter. Too much time had passed and they could be miles out of the city by now and they had no clue as to which direction they may have gone. There were no cameras in the alley behind the pizza place which ran several blocks, so they had no idea what the gang was driving now.

Hours later they were combing though traffic cameras trying to look for vehicles that may have come out of that alley at the right time that could hold six terrorists and a dead or tied FBI agent, but there were scores of possible vehicles.


Damian directed Rick to take the backroads to the farmhouse and to stay off the Interstate where they could be picked up on traffic cams. It made the trip longer but safer.

The farmhouse was just to the west of Somerville, Virginia and the ride on back roads was over and hour. Damien slapped his hostage several times and removed her gag. “What’s your real name bitch? Who are you?”

As calmly and clearly as she could she identified herself. “I am special agent Kristin Gaines with the FBI. The best option for all of you right now is to release me and give yourselves up. If you cooperate, you might live. If you don’t, you WILL end up dead or in prison for the rest of your lives. The FBI does not give up looking for anyone that kills one of their own.”

Damien didn’t want anyone on his crew to be intimidated by this Fed, so he took control and made it clear who was in charge. He grabbed one of her still exposed breasts and squeezed hard making her wince. “Now listen up Kristin. You have one chance to get out of this unharmed and that all depends on your answering the next question. What are the names of the undercover agents in other cells?”

“You are not getting me to give you information. Its time you give up like I said. If you do right now, I will be able to vouch for your cooperation to get a lighter sentence.”

“Wrong answer. Strip her.” As the van bounced on the country roads. Hank and Margo removed her boots and cut off her jeans and panties. Kristin was naked on the cold steel floor of the van.

Marta moved closer and grabbed Kristin’s pussy lips roughly. “I hope you don’t talk bitch, because the longer you hold out, the more I get to cause you pain for getting my Stephano killed.” She pinched the labia together in an iron grip and pulled them out causing Kristin to scream in pain.

Rick pulled the van under the trees outside the old house. Hank and Terry carried the naked and bound agent into the house and down into the musty basement. At one time this was a dairy farm and the basement became the storage place for a section of cattle gate made from tube steel.

Damian propped the gate up between some crates and told Rick to tie Kristin up with her head through the gate and her arms lashed from shoulder to wrists across the bar. Now her ass was in the air. Hank tied a rope to one ankle and Terry did the other and they found an iron bar to act as a spreader and lashed her ankles to each end spreading her legs wide and providing a clear shot to her open pussy and ass.

Kristin knew things were going to get very bad for her. She tried to talk with a calm she didn’t really feel. “You are making a very big mistake. Its still not too late to stop this and save yourselves.”

Damian lashed her back with the belt her removed from her jeans. Kristin clenched her teeth. Several more lashes across her shoulders followed leaving red welts. Damian moved to her face and slapped her. “I guess the ‘cooperation’ ship has sailed now, huh? Now are you going to tell me the identities of the other agents?”

“Fuck you.”

“Now that sounds like a very good idea. In fact, I think it should be everybody that fucks you.” He handed the belt to Marta. “Beat the bitch while I have some fun. Just make sure you don’t hit me.” He moved around to Kristin’s upturned ass and without any warning plunged his dick painfully into her dry pussy causing her to yell in pain. Marta started to slam the belt down on her shoulders and soon Kristin was openly crying out with each slap as her back became a bloody mess. After a while Marta started to whip the belt upwards on her dangling breasts. Kristin’s breasts were on fire. Damian motioned the now tired Marta to sit down.

“Kristin, have you ever taken it in the ass?”

“None of your fucking business.” Kristin never had experienced anal, but she knew giving up that information would only feed the terrorist’s satisfaction. In truth, the prospect of him shoving that cock in her ass terrified her but she refused to show it.”

“Would you rather I fuck your ass or will you give me the names?”

“I would strongly advise you not to do this because this will only add to your charges.”

He pressed his cock lightly to her asshole. “You want to reconsider yet?”

“Fuck you!”

His cock pushed quickly past her sphincter muscle and Kristin screamed again. She was certain something was tearing in her ass. Despite her resolve to remain as stoic as possible tears of pain and humiliation were rolling down her cheeks.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.