Sophie and the Professor - Cover

Sophie and the Professor

by acguy

Copyright© 2024 by acguy

Erotica Sex Story: Not the usual Professor and Coed story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   .

You all have heard all those stories about the college coed needing to boost her mark and makes her professor an offer. This isn’t one of those stories. This is my story. I had been teaching business courses at a local college for ten years when it happened. I have been told I wasn’t bad-looking for a man in his mid-forties. I stood just under six feet tall, and my hair was starting to show some grey at the sides. Yes, I said grey, not gray. I had taken the college professorship job in Florida to escape the Canadian winters I had come to hate. I was proud of my fitness routine, which kept me in shape, and I fought off the middle age spread so many of my associates succumbed to.

I had avoided any impropriety with more than a few college coeds who had come with offers in exchange for better grades over the years. That is until I met Sophie. Sophie, simply put, was one of the most beautiful women I had ever met. She was just over five feet tall, petite, with small breasts that ideally suited her small frame, lovely legs and delicate arms; most of her long dark hair cascaded down her back, while the rest was usually put into two ponytails she loved playing with in class. She seemed oblivious to how sexy this was. Her quiet voice and shy personality made you want to listen to her talk forever. Her heritage was Cambodian; I assumed her family had come to America with the wave of refugees, having fled that country in the late seventies and eighties.

Her light brown skin caused many to assume she was of African heritage, but I knew better, having travelled through Southeast Asia in my youth. Sophie was one of the most beautiful women from a region that produced many beautiful women, and while she looked eighteen, I knew from her student profile that she was, in fact, twenty-two. Yes, I found her attractive, but as I said, I avoided any complications with coeds until one afternoon when Sophie stayed after class, and I could no longer resist.

There is one thing I hadn’t mentioned previously. In class, Sophie tended to wear loose-fitting tops, either baggy tees or sweats that hid the size of her breasts. Today was different. Before she made her way down to my desk, she had taken off her baggy black sweatshirt. Underneath, she wore a tight-fitting white camisole. As she approached, I couldn’t stop staring at her chest. Sophie had the most delicious-looking nipples I had ever seen, and they were on full display, poking through the thin material of her top. Sophie smiled as she stood before me. As she started playing with her hair, I realized then that she knew precisely the effect she was having on me.

“Hey, Professor, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this class. I know it’s difficult to keep it interesting at times, but you’re doing a great job, at least I think so.” Sophie said as she let go of some strands of hair, she had been playing with and brushed her fingers over a hard nipple.

I stood mesmerized, my eyes flicking from her lips to her nipples and back to her beautiful eyes. My cock was responding to this seductress, and there was nothing I could do to stop its rise.

“I wanted to ask a favour, Professor. Maybe you could help me with a special assignment I’m working on. I have a small business and need some advice on an advertising idea. I’ve taken some photos and made a video, but I need some feedback. if I were to email them to you later, perhaps you could have a look and offer some suggestions.” She said, acting demure as her fingers flicked her hair over her shoulder.

“Oh, I wasn’t aware you were a business owner, Sophie. What type of business is it?” I asked innocently.

Sophie smiled as she pulled the hem of her top down, highlighting her hard nipples. “I work in digital media and content creation, Professor. It’s been very lucrative for me so far.”

Not putting two and two together, I answered, “Well, Sophie, I would be happy to have a look. Hopefully I can help.”

“Okay, Professor, thanks so much, keep an eye on your email this evening.” She said as she gave me a wink and turned. I watched her hips sway back and forth until she grabbed her backpack without a look back and left the room.

Later that night, after cleaning up after dinner, I grabbed my iPad and sat on the couch to check my mail. There were a few junk emails that my spam filter hadn’t caught, another from my sister in Calgary, just getting me caught up on life in the Great White North and one from Sophie with an attachment and the subject title, Marbles OF. I was a little confused as I clicked on the email, and it opened up.

“Hey, Professor, Thanks for offering to help. I would love to know what you think of these pics and short video and offer suggestions. I have been struggling lately to develop new content for my platform.” It read.

It suddenly dawned on me what exactly Sophie’s business was. Marbles OF meant Marbles Onlyfans. Another light went off when I realized marbles was referring to her nipples. My heart was pounding as I clicked to open the attachment. Sophie had sent twenty-eight photos and one video. My mouth hung open as I saw the first image. She was more beautiful than I could ever imagine. She lay back on her bed, feet up in the air, her bare pussy in full view, a look of desire on her face that had me rock hard instantly. I quickly scrolled through the photos, getting more excited as each one was revealed.

After looking at each image, I was rock hard, and I decided I needed to be comfortable as I took my iPad and headed to my bedroom. My clothes were quickly tossed aside as I lay on my bed and opened the video. It was only one minute and thirty-two seconds long, but it was long enough that I was coming all over my belly as I stroked my cock while Sophie played with herself. I licked my lips as I watched her lick her fingers clean, wishing that I could have a taste.

After grabbing some tissues and cleaning up, I lay back to scroll through each photo again slowly. I was soon hard again and began to stroke as I looked closely at each image. Sophie’s nude body was spectacular; while she was short, her body was perfectly proportioned. She had pretty feet with toes that begged to be sucked, her legs led up to a shaven pussy and a cute little butt, both again begging for the attention of my lips. Her brown eyes mesmerized me, and her black hair glistened as it hung over her shoulders. Finally, there were her breasts, breasts topped with those marble-sized nipples that made my mouth water. I knew then that I wanted to see more of this gorgeous student.

My next orgasm came along much slower but was much more satisfying as I slowly stroked while scrolling through the images. When I encountered one particular image, I stopped scrolling and concentrated on getting off. Sophie was wearing a short school skirt as she bent over a desk. I imagined her doing this in my home office next door. Her bare pussy and tiny asshole seemed to wink at me as I stared. As I fantasized about stabbing my tongue into that pretty asshole, I began to spurt again. I collapsed back as my orgasm subsided and caught my breath before once again cleaning myself.

I decided that a shower was in order before I sent Sophie a reply, so I reluctantly closed my iPad and set it aside. Freshly showered and back on the bed, I picked up my iPad and composed a reply.

It read, “Hello Sophie, Thank you for your email. I must say that I was shocked at the content. I am not sure what suggestions I can offer, but I assure you I will be thinking long and hard about offering you some suggestions. Best Regards Professor”

I spent the next day, a Friday, wishing Sophie had taken more of my classes; I wouldn’t see her until the following week. I spent more time over the weekend with my iPad looking at Sophie’s email—each time with a very satisfying result. The following week dragged along slowly until it was finally Thursday afternoon. I was happy to see Sophie enter the class, but aside from a small smile, she made no comment as she took her usual seat. I knew that it was best that we act normal in class to avoid any issues.

As we were approaching the semester’s end, I told the class that there would be an open book test the following week to help prepare for the year-end exam. As expected, there was a round of groans and moans from the students. I noticed that Sophie gave me a look and a smile before putting her head back down to read her textbook. The rest of the class went as usual; soon, it was time to end. I told the class I would be available all day Monday and Tuesday afternoon if they needed help preparing for the test.

I couldn’t help but notice that Sophie hung back as the class filed out. I smiled as she came up to the front to talk to me.

“Hi Professor, thanks for taking the time to look over my email. I enjoyed working on it. I was wondering if we could get together and perhaps brainstorm some ideas. Are you free Saturday?” Sophie asked while giving me the most innocent look.

My mind whirled as I thought over her request. I cautiously replied. “Sophie, I am always happy to help, but perhaps you can explain precisely what you’re asking so there is no misunderstanding.”

“Of course, Professor, that is an excellent idea. I was hoping I could come by your place and we could work together to produce something similar to the last one. I think I could do even better with you overseeing it directly.” Sophie said as she twirled a strand of hair and gave me that innocent look that made my cock stir.

“I see,” I said as my mind whirled. Finally, I threw caution to the wind and added, “How about we meet tomorrow? What time is best?.”

“Professor, do you think we could make it for eight? I have work I need to complete in the afternoon, but I’m free Saturday evening.” Sophie said as she reached for my hand and gave it a caress.

“As long as we don’t go too late, that will be fine, Sophie. Let me give you my address.” I said before she interrupted me.

“No need, Professor, I know where you live,” Sophie giggled as she twirled around and waltzed out of the classroom.

I stood and stared at Sophie’s ass as she left the class, my thoughts going back to the photos she had sent me last week and then forward to whatever Saturday evening would hold.

I made it through Friday classes without making a fool of myself despite being constantly distracted with thoughts of Sophie. I awoke at five am on Saturday morning, unable to sleep and decided to get started on my day. I spent the morning cleaning the house from top to bottom and tossed all my bedding in the laundry, hoping it would be needed this evening. By three pm, I was done, and there was little left to do but eat a light dinner and wait for Sophie’s arrival.

By six, I needed something to do, so I took another shower and dressed in a light grey shirt and navy blue chinos. The doorbell rang at 7:45, and a quick check through the window showed a smiling Sophie standing at my door.

“Hi, Professor,” Sophie said as I opened the door to let her in. She gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek as she waltzed past me into the house. I turned to watch her, finally getting a good look at her attire. She wore a short skirt that was classic school uniform in style, although much shorter than anything a school would allow. It was a different skirt than I’d seen in the photos she had sent me but equally as sexy. She wore a loose-fitting white top tied just under her petite breasts, and when she turned to look back at me, I saw it was quite sheer, and her lovely nipples were prominently on display. I was surprised she had a Dolce and Gabbana bag slung over her shoulder but assumed it was a knock-off. I looked outside and noticed a Mercedes G-wagon in my driveway. I quickly realized that, in all likelihood, her bag was genuine.

“Make yourself at home, Sophie. Can I get you something to drink?” I asked as she sat down on my sofa.

“Thanks, Professor; I’d love a glass of wine, preferably red, please,” Sophie said as she put her bag on the floor beside her.

“Be right back,” I said as I went to the kitchen for our drinks. I opened a nice bottle of red, poured us both a glass, and returned to Sophie. She had slipped off her shoes and looked quite comfortable with her legs tucked up under her. I passed her the glass and sat down at the other end of the sofa. Sophie immediately straightened her legs out and put her feet on my lap. I looked down and noticed the white polish on her toes before looking up to see her smiling at me.

“Do you like my nail polish, Professor? I love the way the white contrasts against my skin.” Sophie said as she sipped her wine. I was in heels all day today, and my feet still hurt. Would you be a dear and give me a massage? She said as she wiggled her toes.

“You have beautiful feet, Sophie, and you’re right; that colour looks great on your toes,” I said as I put down my wine and began to massage her feet. I had never really been into feet, but having her feet in my hands could change my mind. Sophie closed her eyes and seemed to enjoy my attention while she sipped her wine.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.