Perdition Island - Cover

Perdition Island

Copyright© 2022 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 23: First Steps

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: First Steps - 53 criminals (41 men and 12 women) face charges that, in most cases, could result in life imprisonment. They’re given a choice: Face the charges or agree to go to a deserted tropical island for the rest of their lives as part of a ‘Social Experiment’. They will have to work hard to survive, but, they would have no ‘Rules’. They weren’t told that this ‘Island’... WASN’T on Earth!---NOTE: This story contains characters and details from "Reborn" and future Book 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Island Day 17-18

Annie POV:

I almost forgot about today being the 15th day and telling JB what kinds of things I wanted! Well, that day is here and JB just came into my head, asking why I hadn’t made my ‘Angel’ yet.

I knew he was ‘Spirit Walking’ just by the way his little icon was in my head. And because he wasn’t physically holding and kissing me. Yet, I could feel him in my heart.

I suddenly felt vulnerable and guilty, wondering if he’d seen me with Chen last night...


[20 Hours Earlier]

We’d just recuperated from our supersonic flight and had a nice dinner with the whole group that has become our new ‘Family’.

Lin (Lin Su Chen) made me feel special and I could feel his affection for me building like a brushfire whipped into a raging forest fire by the Santa Anna winds. My feelings for him, while not at that stage, were certainly gathering momentum, too.

We retired to our (Max’s Group’s) cave for some private one-on-one lovemaking, while the rest planned another night of unbridled debauchery together in Blaine’s area. We wanted to make our first trip to the mainland first thing in the morning to start spying on both the native population and the feared Gromoriks.

We started our night together with a kiss.

We got into each other’s heads and it was like we were the only two souls in the universe. He told me how he’d searched his entire life to find ‘me’. He wanted a woman he would ‘fit’ with both physically and spiritually. Not that spiritually, to him, was in any way holy!

He told me he’d followed my life from the time I first met Jasmine, some five years ago and the more he saw, the more he knew I was to be his soulmate.

Then he showed me!

And he knew exactly how I liked to have sex.

He started by slowly putting my legs over his shoulders while gently stroking my pussy with his cockhead, getting me ready for penetration.

Where JB had made love to me, starting with wonderful, erotic, oral sex, then entering me; Chen slowly, steadily pushed his cock into me until he bumped into my ‘special spot’, sending me over the edge instantly. He had amazing self-control and fucked my pussy in ways I’d never experienced before. He went fast and hard, slow and achingly sensuous and then everything in-between, until my pussy was so wet I could barely tell he was in me!

He didn’t have a very large cock, but, what he had fit me quite nicely. JB was bigger and his method was phenomenal, but, it just wasn’t like Chen was doing me.

Having my legs over his shoulders and feeling him driving hard into me was beyond fantastic!

When Jazz or the other girls and I engage in oral sex, it’s great, but, to me, when I’m with a guy, I REALLY want to feel his cock ravaging my pussy more than anything. Then, the feel of his hot cum shooting into and coating my womb is like ecstasy after all those agonizingly great orgasms. Some women don’t get vaginal orgasms easily and need lots of foreplay to even get them at all.

Not me. And Chen just somehow knew that!

After he finally came, the first time, his cock never even got soft. He slowly kept stroking in and out of me until he put my legs back over his shoulders and it all began again!

He fucked me four times like that and I was nearly comatose when we finally collapsed in each other’s arms and fell fast asleep.

He was still semi-hard and in my pussy when we awoke in the same position we’d fallen asleep in.

It would have been easy to just start again, but, we were both starving, so we ported to our Family’s place to hopefully get some sustenance.


[Current Time]

“So, my sweet Annabelle”, JB asked, “what special treats can I get for you?”

I really HAD forgotten all about making a list and was totally at a loss.

Total brain-cramp.

“Well, ummm, are you aware of our current predicament?”

I felt him laugh, “Oh yes, we also watched you and Chen do something no other person who has TK has EVER done before! The fastest our friends had ever flown is just over 500MPH! When they asked how you survived the pressure, and we told them you were in your protective bubble, you could have knocked them over with a feather! They immediately all went out over the desert and just had to try and ‘one-up’ you two! My friend Rex and his buddy, Jeremy managed just over Mach 2, shattered many windows, then promptly chugged half a case of Gatorade!”

Ding, ding, ding, “Oh yeah, could we get like 10 cases of Gatorade!?” I giggled. “Water is okay, but, Gatorade would be a lot better.”

“Sure, but, that’s like a community item. What would YOU like?” JB chuckled.

“Oh, how about four of those queen-sized air mattresses like Blaine has? And four double sleeping bags?”

“That’s more like it! How about some clothes?”

Ding, ding, ding, I suddenly remembered something Chen and I talked about last night, in-between orgasms. “Um, some clothes like the people in the 12th century used to wear for me and Chen? Our regular clothes will make us stick out like a boner in an E.D. ward!” I giggled.

“Good idea, but, again, that’s a community item that all of the TK’ers will get. We have a long list of items that your new ‘Family’ will get to help them, too. But, right now, it’s you that I wish to help.” JB told me, in a way that felt like he was pleading with me to just think of myself.

I felt how much he cared for me and I had to know, “Did you see me and Chen last night?”

It felt like he took forever to answer and the guilt I felt was excruciating.

“I saw the start, then stopped watching you two so you’d have some privacy. I told you that you needed to be free to love others ... and I meant it. Don’t feel bad or guilty, please? I will never feel jealous or lose my love for you, just because you love Chen, or anyone else. And, I’ll never spy on you, intentionally. Have fun with Chen and everyone else in your new family. We’re all proud of you guys the way you’ve all come together. The whole Family will be getting many things they need. Now, tell me what else... you would really like?”

I tried thinking of all the things I’d never have again.

“Okay, things to drink are rare around here, so, how about a duffle bag full of presweetened Kool aide? And, one of Lipton tea?” Giggle, “A refrigerator-freezer would be nice, but, probably not happening, right? Iced tea is my fave, especially with all the fresh lemons we have! Oh, and a couple big bags of Tootsie Pops and Jolly Ranchers would be good!”

“Now you’re talkin’, Annie, Sweetie. And, while the refrigerator is ‘iffy’, never say never! The ‘supply’ train will be arriving later today. Where do you want your special items dropped off?”

“Just mark the bags ‘For Annie – Keep Out and Keep Dry’ and I’ll get them. Chen and I probably won’t be here. We’re going on our first mission later this morning and may be gone for a couple days. Any chance we’ll get those old clothes that soon?”

I felt him chuckle, “Ibera just said they’ll be there in less than one hour! Is that fast enough? Two sets for you and two for Chen and a special gift. Two CamelBaks so you won’t have to hand carry water! Listen, Sweetheart, be careful, okay? I don’t know if I could get there fast enough to save you if things get too bad?”

I giggled, “Unlike last time, I’m not exactly defenseless anymore! And Chen is even more powerful and, after last night, quite protective of me! But, I will heed your request and try not to do anything too dangerous, okay? Mr Worry-wart!”

“Good, I’m not happy that we won’t be able to follow you when you guys fly invisible. We all have a vested interest in anything you discover about the Gromoriks, so, we will be keeping an eye on you. And, if you need some heavy ‘fire power’, we have many highly gifted guys we can send to assist you! Keep that a secret, just between us, okay? Just know, you guys will not be alone!”

“Thank you JB, you know I’ll always love you forever, no matter what. My life really changed that night you and Darren brought that Angel to save us. I just want you to know that.”

“Thanks for telling me. I’m proud of you. Now, I gotta go ... oh, um, be sure to let Zeus give you a kiss for me before you guys take off, okay? I’ll check in with you when you guys drop your invisibility and bubble. Until then, good luck, Annie!”

“Thank you Lover, I miss you so much! Can’t wait for that ‘kiss’?


Port Loma – Captain Brunkman’s Office

The Captain was having a meeting with his Senior Seaman, Mr Wilken and the Head Prison Guard, Bruterdan. He was in charge of the 10 guards for the 48 prisoners being assigned to the boat.

“Mr Wilken, how is the training progressing? Will we be ready to shove off tomorrow?” The Captain asked, fearing the answer.

The Seaman stared sourly at Bruterdan, “Sir, it could be going better ... IF the prisoners weren’t constantly in fear of a beating every time I try to correct their rowing technique. This ruffian takes too much glee in whipping the men and looks for every excuse to exact brutality on them.”

The Captain had witnessed what Wilken was referring to and bit his inner cheek while nodding. What Wilken didn’t know was that he’d already taken some steps to fix it.

Not all of the guards were like Bruterdan. Several, in fact, hated the man and his tactics. All of the prisoners were hand-picked by the Captain, not for actually being criminals, but, because they’d had enough of the brutal conditions in the mines and simply refused to work.

He discovered that Bruterdan’s brother had been forced to go to the mines because of the sudden escalation in the ‘stop-work’ movement. There, he was killed when a mine caved in.

He blamed all of these prisoners for his brother’s death and sought to exact his revenge on them.

Which was highly detrimental to the Captain’s plan to get these guys to work hard and work together. What Bruterdan didn’t know was that the Captain had also talked to Gromorik Science Director, Tumrik. He’d already explained the situation and how it threatened to derail Tumrik’s need to get to the island.

Tumrik’s authority was several ‘pay-grades’ above any native man’s, which included the Commandant of the prison. And Bruterdan in particular.

When Tumrik suddenly entered the room, Bruterdan jumped to attention, much to Captain Brunkman’s amusement, but, so did Wilken. He hadn’t been aware of Tumrik’s invitation to this meeting and Tumrik’s imposing looks sent shivers down his spine.

Tumrik was 4 inches taller than everyone in the room, but, his bulky, blockish shape made him weigh twice what most natives weighed. And he had a face that only a mother bulldog could love.

The mere sight of a Gromorik sent most natives running, knowing that nothing good was about to happen. Most times, their sudden appearance meant more local men were getting sent to the mines.

Tumrik, however, was not like most other Gromoriks.

Like the Captain, Tumrik had often told the Gromorik Supreme Commander that his methods of getting the locals to work were flawed at best. Stripping men of their freedom was counterproductive to getting them to work hard. The threat of punishment was unsustainable with regards to continued productivity. And, a ‘broken’ man could never work with the enthusiasm of one who saw a benefit to his efforts. Hence, why the prisons were almost full to capacity with men refusing to work.

And Tumrik was going to prove it, with the Captain in complete agreement with his proposed methods.

But, Bruterdan was singlehandedly undermining everything the two of them were trying to accomplish.

Tumrik saluted the Captain, then asked, “Will you show me the men and how they’re progressing, Captain?”

Tumrik’s sly grin was matched by the Captain’s, “Of course, sir, let’s go to the ship. The training is in progress right now.”


Once all the previous participants in the Captain’s office were aboard, the Captain ordered the ship to be untied and allowed to move away from the dock. He wanted the men to experience how their efforts translated to the ship’s moving forward, untethered. So far, they could only practice on one side and the rowing was very difficult, since the boat was unable to move forward.

The Captain’s training crew all grinned, knowing the prisoner/rowers were in for a surprise. They ordered both sides rowing stations to be manned and told the rowers to practice what they’d been taught.

They weren’t concerned with rowing together, just yet. They just wanted the men to experience what their efforts would cause the ship to do.

When the ship began moving forward many of the rowers were wide-eyed, looking out the oar openings. As the ship slowly picked up a little speed, the prisoners noticed a little breeze that felt good in the sweltering heat of the rowing level of the ship. Soon the prisoners/rowers realized what was happening and all began rowing much harder, trying to create more breeze. With everyone out of sync, however, the ship’s forward progress was still fairly slow.

The Captain and the trainers were smiling at each other, each knowing that the next step would now make much more sense to the trainees.

The Captain stood on a raised Dias where everyone could see him. He blew his shrill whistle, “Now, if you’ll all stop for a bit, we’re going to try getting you to all work... together! Seaman Kryer, will you join me up here?”

While Kryer made his way, the Captain continued, “The most important thing you all need to learn is how to row together. To do that, Mr Kryer will call out what we call a cadence. That is how a professional crew is able to row in such a way that this huge ship can move faster than any of you could ever run! Mr Kryer, call out a couple cadences, so the men can get used to the timing?”

“STROKE, two, three, four, STROKE, two, three, four, STROKE, two, three, four,”

The Captain waved him off, then addressed the trainees. “I want all of you to get your oars ready to put in the water, but, wait until you hear Mr Kryer yell, STROKE. Then row. Then try and be ready to row again when you hear him yell ‘STROKE’ again, understand?”

He looked over the men and many were nodding. Most now had their oars ready when Kryer got the nod from the Captain to begin.

When the first ‘stroke’ was announced, the boat actually lunged forward. There were a few who were struggling, but, of the 24 prisoners manning the oars, more than 20 were getting fairly good by the tenth sequence. And the ship was moving just fast enough to create a small wake.

The Captain noticed one man who seemingly wasn’t doing anything but trying to hold onto his oar, keeping it just barely out of the water.

He walked over to him, “What’s going on? Why aren’t you rowing?”

He was sweating and his eyes were welling up, “I CAN’T, SIR. My arms cannot move enough for me to row. I’m just trying not to let my oar slow my mates down?”

The man next to him, said, “Captain, Hermie was in a cave-in at the mines. Something happened and he can’t hardly move his arms. They just beat him and sent him to prison! He was one of the hardest workers before the cave-in!”

“Is that true, young man? Tell me what happened.” The Captain inquired as he took the man’s oar and stowed it in the inactive position.

Hermie took a deep breath, “When the mine shook, I tried to help my fellow miners get out before it was too late. There were many huge rocks blocking our way and I was moving them when I felt something snap and it hurt to even move my arms. I tried going back in to help more, but, the whole mine started shaking and I got trapped. I don’t even know how I got out...”

“Boomer and I pulled you out just in time, Hermie!” His friend, Timbo, shouted.

Just then, Head Prison Guard, Bruterdan hit Timbo with a cat-o-nine tails, “Shut up and row, you worthless jerk! That lazy, no count, coward let my brother die!”

The Captain jumped and snatched the whip from Bruterdan’s hand, “Damn you, Bruterdan! I said NO ONE was to get whipped without my ordering it! Why did you do that!? Tumrik, give me your stunner!”

Tumrik grinned as he handed the Captain his weapon, which was promptly used to blow Bruterdan four rows back, rendering him unconscious.

The Captain whistled, then shouted so all could hear, “I SAID NOBODY... gets whipped without my orders! You guards, take this piece of hog-snot to the brig! You’d all better learn that I’m serious!”

The second senior guard replied, furiously, seeing his friend lying unconscious, “You don’t have the authority to do this! We don’t report to you! We report to the Prison Commandant, ONLY!”

The Captain pointed the stunner at him and said, “Wrong! On this ship ... I AM the ultimate authority! Even our esteemed Science Director, Tumrik must bow to my authority, isn’t that right, Director Tumrik?”

Tumrik barked out a loud laugh, “That is true, oh Captain, my Captain! That is why you have my stunner! Um, please be careful where you point that thing, okay? Please?”

The Captain grinned, then handed the stunner back to Tumrik, who promptly put it in his holster. As he looked around, all of the prisoner/rowers were staring in stunned disbelief. Some chuckles were heard; grateful to see their tormentor getting smoked right before their very eyes. The Captain had just gained their respect more than anything else he could have said or done.

The Captain, now brandishing the whip, pointed at Bruterdan, “Now, the rest of you guards, take your boss to the brig and don’t come back down here until I call for you! Understand!?”

The other guards were all grumbling, until Tumrik removed his stunner. THAT got their attention and they quickly picked up their boss and headed up the ladder to the next level where the brig was located.

Once they were all gone, the Captain addressed the rowers, “I hope I made my position clear to you ... ALL of you!” He then lowered his voice, “I know why you were all in prison! I must confess, that I don’t blame you for refusing to work the mines. That is why I chose you. I didn’t want real criminals on my crew.

“I am, however, hoping that you men might be responsive to what I have to offer. I want all of you to treat this mission we’re going on as a tryout to hopefully become full members of my crew! PAID members of my crew and if you succeed in qualifying, will be asked to enlist in the newly formed Merchant Marine Corps. It will have many benefits to you and your families. I will explain everything in more detail later, but, I need you to know what is at stake for those of you who take this job, rowing, seriously. From the little I have seen so far, most of you are doing a good job of learning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.