Perdition Island - Cover

Perdition Island

Copyright© 2022 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 20: Changing Conditions

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Changing Conditions - 53 criminals (41 men and 12 women) face charges that, in most cases, could result in life imprisonment. They’re given a choice: Face the charges or agree to go to a deserted tropical island for the rest of their lives as part of a ‘Social Experiment’. They will have to work hard to survive, but, they would have no ‘Rules’. They weren’t told that this ‘Island’... WASN’T on Earth!---NOTE: This story contains characters and details from "Reborn" and future Book 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Annie POV:

As Jasmine was delighting in having all the guys turning her ‘Every Which Way but Loose’, I felt somewhat envious.

And conflicted.

I knew it was just a matter of a few more days before I’d see that nice JB again. Many nights I’d just lay in my sleeping bag, diddling myself, and relive our short time together.

And fantasizing about our next!

He never said anything like he wanted me to stay ‘true’ to him, but, knowing he often watched us all, I wanted to show him how much I loved him. I’ve been sad that he hasn’t been talking to me as much as he did at first, but, he said he had to promise not to be so ‘involved’ with us. Then, the few times we did talk, even though I couldn’t see or feel him, he always made me feel like he loved me too.

That’s why I feel so confused!

And it’s all on me.

I could be over there right now, getting all the hot, sexy loving that Jazz is getting. I really like all the guys here, especially Max, Chen and Tiny. I’m just afraid if JB thinks I don’t love him, he might not want to give us the ‘surprises’ that he and Darren promised Lolita and me. And I’ve put together quite a list that’s getting longer by the day.

With everything that’s happened, I’m really hoping they’ve seen it all and understand why I’m going to ask for some of the things I plan on asking for.

Most of it isn’t just for me, either. We need a lot of things to fight these Gromorik guys and even protect us from those Normistronzo assholes. I kinda doubt they’ll give me a 30-06 sniper rifle like Max wants, but, it might be worth a try. Things like coffee mugs and more pop or instant tea and lemonade would also be nice. Water is getting boring! And unlike the guys, I’m not into coffee. Even a huge tube of plastic Solo Cups would be good. We could rinse them out and they’d last a long time.

God I miss JB! I hope maybe I’ll hear from him tomorrow.


In the morning, Naomi invited us to come visit them, saying the dogs had found some chickens and they were going to make a big batch of scrambled eggs.

The guys all heard that and there was no more discussion necessary! Shawn grabbed the extra coffee pot and some coffee he’d already ground and we all ‘ported’ over there.

They were startled, but, then laughed when we suddenly showed up. This teleporting thing was great, but still took some getting used to.

Blaine and his guys had been busy and built a nice big table and eight chairs. They had some empty toolkits that we used as benches, so everyone had a seat. 20 of us is quite a crowd, but, it already feels like we’re becoming a family.

The guys are already talking about building more tables and chairs! I whispered to Lolita that I wanted to talk just to her. The way she smiled at me told me she had a hunch what I wanted to talk about.

Naomi, Meredith and Margo were cooking up the eggs while the guys began planning on making a bigger chicken coop and letting some hens let their eggs get fertilized so they could grow their flock. Naomi said we were eating 3 days’ worth of eggs, so the guys were going with that.

Blaine explained that they’d already prepared and planted a large garden.

So far it was for tomatoes, beans, carrots, corn (mostly for the chickens) and other ‘eating’ type vegetables. Next they wanted to clear and prepare a much larger area for wheat, oats, hops and even more corn. His vision was for eventually having bread, pancakes and other luxuries that currently weren’t possible.

Max and our guys were all over it, saying they would gladly do an area over by us to make their ‘farm’ even bigger. They knew it would be a lot of work, but everyone seemed excited about what it would mean for our future.

Blaine was nearly glowing, hearing the enthusiasm everyone had for his plans.

All because of having eggs this morning and knowing how much better it would be if they also had some bread to go along with it! They even joked that they were going to ask Zeus and his progeny to possibly hunt up some pigs! They’d already rounded up several small goats and our eggs were being cooked in fresh butter, made from the milk of said goats! That herd was another thing they were hoping would ‘grow’ eventually.

Zeus promised that he and Apollo would try to round up a few more chickens and goats, but, so far, they hadn’t seen anything resembling pigs!

Chen said that perhaps they could ‘import’ some pigs or even cows from the mainland if they could find some. Blaine and Max were grinning and brought up how much easier it would be if they could ‘help’.

That turned the conversation towards who might be next to get powers.

Zeus was laughing, but after we all ate, he, Apollo and Athena sure seemed to enjoy licking off our plates! Jasmine was appalled, but Blaine assured her that dog’s mouths were much more sanitary than ours were!

That broke the ice and Zeus said that he’d give powers to four more people now, if we could all agree on WHO those four should be.

Naomi nominated Blaine and was seconded by the rest of their group. I nominated Max and found everyone agreed to him too! Blaine asked for Naomi (his special lady) and Max earned some points, nominating Blaine’s buddy, Steve. There was some other discussion, but it became obvious, nobody was going to get angry or upset if these four were the next recipients.

Zeus seemed happy and almost proud, then quickly ‘bestowed’ powers on all four of them. He gave them a short speech, making sure they understood that all six of us were under ‘probation’ and could lose our new powers if we misused them.

Chen agreed to do the teaching and while we started cleaning up after breakfast, they went out to practice and learn. All four wanted Teleportation, TK, and Invisibility, but wanted to think before deciding what other powers they wanted. They were all excited, talking about how these powers could be used when it came to farming and increasing our food supply.

And our defense.

Even most of the guys who weren’t selected, joined in to offer suggestions or just watch.

That gave Lolita and me a chance to wander off by ourselves and talk...


If I thought I had it bad for JB, little Lolita had it much worse for Darren. My god, that girl was in love!

When I mentioned how I felt about JB, she was in tears, “Oh Annie, I wanna kiss Darren so bad and maybe, hopefully, make him my first ever lover! I’ve never met a guy as sweet and nice as he is. When he kissed me I got all gooey and almost fainted!”

I hugged her and told her how I had been pining away for JB. The bond we’d formed from being captives together was now much deeper and more like two sisters, comparing their boyfriends.

Who they were both madly in love with!

We talked about our upcoming ‘gifts’ and weren’t surprised that we both wanted things that would help our guys more than just ourselves. She seemed a bit naïve, saying she wanted things like a big table saw and all kinds of power tools. I told her that since we didn’t have any electricity, they wouldn’t be very useful. I told her how I wanted a refrigerator, to make ice and keep things cold, but knew that wasn’t possible either.

We went on like that for over an hour, switching the subject several times to mutually fantasize about our secret lovers.

We were just thinking about going back to camp when we got the surprise of the century.

Both JB and Darren suddenly showed up! Not just in ‘Spirit’, but in person!

We both squealed in delight. So much so that the guys had to shush us up, not wanting everyone on the island to think we were in some kind of trouble and come to investigate.

They didn’t have to say much, because we both rushed into their arms and started kissing them like crazy!

I started crying in JB’s arms, “Oh JB, I’ve missed you sooo much! Can we go somewhere and make love? Please!?” I begged.

He kissed away my tears then told me we would, but, first, he and Darren had some things they really needed to tell us. When I looked over, Lolita was still ‘lip locked’ to Darren and it was pretty obvious he was struggling to not run off with her.

JB chuckled, then loudly cleared his throat, “Hey buddy, you can get a room later, don’t we have some things to talk about ... first!?”

Darren was blushing profusely, but also chuckled, then said, “Uh, yeah. Lolita, sweetheart, we don’t have a lot of time and we’re gonna catch hell when the professor finds out we sorta came here in person, rather than just ‘Spirit Walking’. He knows we’re talking to you, so hopefully he won’t get too mad.

“We all know about the situation you guys face with the Gromoriks. First, Ibera wants you to know that she didn’t know those fuckers were here. She’s watching them closely and promises we’ll let you know when you get in any real danger. You two still have to keep things a secret, but, rely on Zeus and Hera to help you explain things to everyone else.

“We also want you to know, we’re all extremely impressed with how good both of your groups are doing. That’s why, when we give you your ‘gifts’ in a couple days, you’re gonna need help moving them.”

I asked, “Is there any chance we could get like a generator and some gasoline? And maybe, like some power tools for the guys? And maybe a refrigerator?”

JB laughed, “Well, that may be pushing it, but, let’s just say that’s not entirely out of the question. Like Darren said, we’re all thrilled with the way your two groups have come together like they have and seem to really be trying to make a better, honest life for everyone. We just don’t want to have to be a constant supplier for you. You need to find out what everyone really wants, then, if possible, we’re willing to help. Don’t worry about having to explain where it came from, because Ibera plans on leaving a note, that it’s a reward for the positive choices you’ve all recently made!”

“What about the possibility to get our guys like a 30-06 sniper rifle and say, 100 rounds of ammo? We DO have a few guys who really know how to use one.” I ventured, tongue in cheek.

Darren frowned, “In a word ... NO, sorry. The professor is totally against it. It was discussed, but, Brad, the professor, feels it could lead to anarchy at some point. Even just one, although, that might not be as bad as the 3 or 4 that we’d been discussing. For now, figure on no, but, I’ll see what we can do. Much will depend on what the Gromoriks try to do. Besides, with the six of you who now have psychic abilities, you really don’t need one.”

I nodded, remembering what Zeus told us about needing to learn how to get the most out of our abilities. “So, you all know about our recent acquisition of TK and Teleporting?”

JB grinned, “Of course! We were a bit shocked at first, but, Zeus seems to have the situation under control. Now, my lovely Annie, why don’t you teleport us somewhere a bit more private? Hmmm?”

I nearly hyperventilated before I forcibly grabbed his arm and ported us to our cave, knowing that everyone was elsewhere right then.

I nearly raped him, tearing off his clothes as he was chuckling and pulling my shirt over my head, kissing my big nipples, then pulling my shorts down.

He picked me up, so I wrapped my legs around him before kissing him with very erotic intentions. I felt him get rock-hard, so I reached down to coax him into my hungry, soaking pussy.

Oh my Goddd! Somehow he was making his cock pulse, which felt so hot, that I tried to squeeze it as hard as I could with my pussy. Then I started bouncing up and down, while he held me, until I felt his big cock hit something deep inside me that sent me right over the edge!

I screamed and felt this hot flow of my juices flowing all around our joining and running down my legs. I think I just squirted for the first time in my life, just like Chen made Jasmine do!

Goddd, that felt incredible!

And JB must have thought so too, because suddenly I felt him shoot tons of cum inside me! The poor guy must’ve thought I was disappointed, because he tried to apologize for cumming so quick. I told him it was okay, but, to lay us on the bed because I felt his knees get wobbly and I was afraid he might fall down.

Without even prompting him, the second he laid me down, he got between my legs and began licking all the juices that were oozing out of my pussy.

I instantly knew that this guy was my soulmate!

No guy had ever done that before. I told him to get a big mouthful and kiss me because I wanted to taste it too.

The way he was sucking and licking my pussy I was afraid I was going to suffocate him, having my legs wrapped so tightly around his head. It just felt so fucking good, it’s like I was trying to get his tongue in even deeper. Then, when he snowballed everything back to me I was so overcome with emotion I began to cry.

“Oh JB, you’re the best lover I’ve ever had. I wish there was some way I could keep you here so we could do this all the time.” I cried some more then pleaded, “can we make love at least one more time before you have to go? I think I’m in love with you, JB. I’ve been so lonely dreaming about you since the last time we were together.”

JB smiled at me sweetly, “Oh Annie, I’m in love with you too. But there’s something I need you to understand. I know you’ve been avoiding all of the other guys here on this island. I don’t know if I told you the last time I was here, but, I’m also a member of a huge family that’s nearly as big as the 20 of you, here. We all love each other and make love with each other all the time. While I’m not currently married or even have a significant other, all of the women made me understand that you don’t have to be monogamous to truly be in love. In actuality, I love you in a much deeper level than I do any of them, right now. I want you to understand that so you also understand what I’m about to tell you.

“As a normal, vibrant, sexy girl, I understand you have carnal needs that need to be taken care of. And far more often than I’m able to provide you with. Please don’t feel that I’m going to take any offense if you share those needs and desires with any or all of the other men here. I know you make fun of Jasmine, the way she loves to be gangbanged. Well it’s no different in the family I belong to back on Earth. Many of the women take turns getting gangbanged themselves. Everyone loves to help them quench that thirst. We all believe that love is not a commodity that can get used up if shared with others. In actuality, we believe just the opposite. The more you love someone, the more they will love you if you’re just honest with them and allow them to indulge in their fantasies and needs. Please tell me you understand what I’m trying to tell you here?”

I kind of understood what JB was telling me.

At first it felt like he was sticking a knife in my heart, until I listened to his whole story. He seemed to be telling me not to be afraid to have sex and even fall love with any or all of the guys here.

I felt that I needed to clarify a few things, so I asked, “JB, I’m really trying to understand what you’re getting at. What if at some point in the future it became possible that we could get together. If I go and fall in love and have sex with all these guys here, would you still want to get together with me? Would you still love me?”

He kissed me, then said, “Yes, I will always love you. Even though the chances are very remote, I’ll always want to be with you. I’m telling you all this, so you don’t think something could ever make me not love you. It’s so that you’ll know it’s perfectly okay not to be like a Nun and wait for me. And if something happens, that you do fall madly in love with one of the other guys here, it will be totally up to you whether we get together again or not. I don’t own you, and I don’t want you to feel that you own me either. Soulmates and ownership, at least in the way I see it, don’t belong in the same sentence. Answer this question for me, could you ever be truly happy and sexually satisfied if it was just the two of us?”

I really had to think about that. JB was an incredible lover, but maybe he had a point. I’d like to think I could be faithful to him, if I had to, but, how much better is it that he would never ask me to? I nodded to him that I understood, then stared at him for the longest time.

It seemed like he was giving me enough time to really make up my mind.

Our eyes locked and it was the most intimate feeling I’ve ever had. It’s like we were looking into each other’s souls. Then he embraced me and whispered into my ear, “after everything that I’ve told you, do you still love me as much as you did when I first got here today?”

“Yes JB, and I’ll love you even more tomorrow than I do today. Thank you for telling me how you really feel about me, sex in general and lovers in particular. Deep in my heart, you will always be my first true love. However, knowing that the chances of seeing each other regularly aren’t realistic, I love you even more for setting me free to also feel love and make love with other guys.” I know I giggled then added, “or other girls? Would you have a problem with that?”

He chuckled, “Oh hell no. Nearly all of the girls in the family I’m a part of, make love with each other nearly as often as they make love with the other guys. Like I say, the amount of love in your heart has no boundaries. I’m certainly not going to hold it against you if you and say, Lolita or Jasmine, engage in sex together, or even fall in love. I love you so much that all I really want is for you to be happy. Are you okay with the fact that I also have other lovers?”

I giggled, while shaking my head. Then I figured I’d try to get a rise out of him, “Just one more question ... are you and Darren lovers?”

I thought his eyes were going to pop right out of his skull as he shuddered, “OH HELL NO! Yuck, just the thought of kissing another man makes my cock want to shrivel up and disappear inside my scrotum!”

After hearing his reaction and seeing the look on his face, I started laughing so hard that I got a case of the hiccups. He knew I was just messing with him and started laughing himself.

The next thing I knew he grabbed me, kissed me so passionately it took my breath away (ending my hiccups), then laid me down and made love to me. I had a feeling this might be the last time for a while and had him hold up so I could get my legs over his shoulders. I wanted him as deep inside of me as I could possibly get him. He started out driving his cock slowly but firmly as deep inside of me as he could get. Again, he kept hitting some spot that, when he held it and pressed hard, seemed to give me one orgasm after another. It was driving me wild, but there was no way I was going to tell him to stop. Instead, I just kept begging him to fuck me harder and faster.

He did and the next thing I knew, I started squirting and cumming more than I ever thought possible. Oh God! Oh God, I knew I was becoming delirious because I was coming so hard it almost hurt. And he just kept fucking me harder and faster.

I don’t know if it was because he’d just come a short time earlier, but, he had the most control of any man I’ve ever seen. All I knew was that I was getting my brains fucked out, literally.

I knew it was going to take two days for my bed to dry out after all the juices that I was squirting. I started begging him to cum, saying I didn’t know how much longer I could take it. Then he started pounding into me even faster and with complete abandon. The last thing I remember before losing all self-control and passing out was the hot rush of his wonderful, hot cum filling up and oozing out of my throbbing, pulsing, pussy.

We laid there together in each other’s arms for a nice long time. I felt that there was a good chance I might never get fucked like that again.

I also knew that any lonely nights I might have in the future would be spent reliving the last passion filled hour or so.


Darren POV:

When JB and I conspired with Ibera to help us make a ‘quick trip’ to see our lovers, I was like a teenager looking forward to a date with the hottest girl in school.

And JB was even worse!

Brad knew we were going to ‘Spirit’ visit them and blessed that. He even offered suggestions about the messages we needed to convey.

He’s gonna flip out if he sees what I feel is about to happen.

JB and Annie teleported to God only knows where, leaving Lolita and me alone. She led me to a soft grassy spot where she pulled the sundress she was wearing over her head and laid it on the ground, making a nice little bed out of it. She instantly helped me remove all my clothes and we stood there for a second just admiring each other’s nude bodies. She began blushing, suddenly becoming unsure of herself.

“Darren, I need to tell you something. I’ve never been with a man before and I don’t really know what to do next.”

I gently embraced my young, inexperienced lover, telling her that everything would be all right and not to worry. She pressed her whole body tightly against mine, trying to feel as much of my skin against hers as possible. She had small, puffy breasts with little rock hard nipples that she was rubbing against my chest. I decided to take my time, kissing her just behind her ear, then down her neck, eliciting coos and ahh’s, making her little nipples even harder.

When I kissed her supple lips, she practically melted into my arms. As we kissed, I realized she was desperately trying to learn what it was that I liked the best.

I decided to take our time and let her explore as much as she wanted to.

Pretty soon I felt her little hand reach down and envelope my hard cock. She started squeezing it, softly at first but then as I pulsed in her hand, slowly increased the pressure. Her sweet innocence was just as arousing to me as what she was doing. I felt her trying to guide my cock into her virgin pussy so I gently reached down and stopped her.

“Lolita sweetheart, there’s no need to be in a big hurry. I want your first time to be unhurried and wonderful. Please lay down so I can kiss your whole body.”

She whispered, unsurely, “but, don’t you want to fuck me?”

I smiled at her, then kissed her on the neck, “No baby, I want to make love to you. Fucking is what you do when you and your partner just want to get off as quickly as possible. That’s fine sometimes, but when you make love, the sex between two people is 100 times better. Would you mind if I licked that warm spot between your legs?”

She blushed furiously then giggled, “Do you really want to do that? Isn’t that ... yucky?”

I tried not to laugh but didn’t entirely succeed. “No, my sweet little Lolita. The taste of a beautiful young virgin, such as yourself, is like a gift from heaven. Spread your legs and relax. I think you’ll enjoy what’s about to happen just as much as I will.”

She laid down and nervously spread her thin, lily-white legs, exposing a sparsely covered, blonde mound. I kissed, then lightly licked her sweet, moist labia, eliciting a long throaty purr. “Oooh, wha, what are you doing!? Oh God, it feels like little bolts of electricity are shooting from my whole body, straight to my pussy! Um, keep doing it? Please?”

“It’s my pleasure, Lolita, can I put my fingers in your pussy?”

“Ohh Goddd, yes! If it feels as good as what you’re doing, yes, please!” She moaned.

I slowly found her opening and felt her maidenhead, still mostly intact. “Lolita, this may hurt a little, but, I need to do this now, so it won’t hurt later, okay?”

“Are you going to break my cherry?”

I smiled at her and nodded, “Yes, you DO still want me to make love to you, don’t you?”

“Yes! Ouch!” She said as I inserted two fingers and felt a small rush of blood drip on my hand. I left my fingers inside, then very slowly started stroking them in and out, getting her used to what was coming very soon. She was tense at first, but then started gasping, saying it was starting to feel better.

I curled my fingers so I could stroke her G-spot and after a minute, she started gasping and moaning that something felt very strange ... but VERY good! Soon her hips were bucking, trying to coax my fingers deeper inside.

Her little voice turned raspy, “Please fuck me now! Oh Darren, I want you to make me a woman! I’m ready ... PLEASE!?”

I knelt between her legs and swiped the head of my cock along her open slit, making sure it was well lubed. When I started pushing inside her, her eyes grew wider with every inch I went. I felt our groins meet and I stroked a couple times, then kissed her deeply.

“Oh Darren, you feel so big and hot and wonderful in my pussy! Do me, Baby, make me your woman!”

She was very tight, but, also nice and wet. I fucked her harder and a little faster and found her humping back, urging me to get deeper and more aggressive. Soon her pussy was pulsing around my cock and I felt her get her first true vaginal orgasm. She was vibrating with the sudden onslaught of pleasure and begged me to keep going and never stop. I was now humping her very hard and fast and she soon had another orgasm, followed by a huge flow of her juices.

I felt my own release rapidly approaching and started humping like crazy, making her cum again and again, before I came and filled her for the first time.

Now she was smiling and pulled my head down for a kiss. It’s like she was trying to swallow my tongue. We kissed for a while then she giggled, “I think we made a mess ... out of my dress?”

When I looked, there was a small blood stain and a large amount of our combined fluids all over her yellow sundress. It reeked of sex and we both realized there was no way to hide what we’d been doing. She suggested we run down to the beach and jump in the water so she could try and get some of the stain out. She laughed, “At least it’ll get rid of most of the smell! We can tell everyone I fell in the water.”

“And I fucking saved you!?” I chuckled.

“I love you Darren. Thank you for making my first time so wonderful. I think George wants to be with me sometime. Will you still love me if I ... you know, have him do me sometimes?”

“Of course, Lolita. You know I can’t come here in person very often. I’m glad you understand that. I hope George treats you good, or I’ll have to come back and beat him up!”

Lolita giggled, “Oh, George is very sweet. Naomi said he’s very gentle and protective of all us girls. He’s kind of like the father we all wish we’d had. He makes love to all four girls almost every night.” She giggled, “Just like Blaine, Steve and Wayne. I wish my brothers would try to get with Naomi and the others. I think they’re afraid Blaine might get mad.”

“Do you think he would?”

“No, but I just don’t know how to convince them that Blaine and the other guys wouldn’t mind.” Giggle, “Because I’m not supposed to know about such things! Meredith told me she thinks Mario is cute and Ruthie has the hots for Enrico. We girls DO talk you know! I think all my brothers are still virgins, too!”

I had to laugh, just now realizing how naïve all four of them were. These kids really don’t belong here. I couldn’t help but think if they’d had different parents, they might have never committed a crime. They were all basically good kids with evil, twisted parents.


After going for a dip, we went back in the woods and summoned JB and Annie who promptly ported in just in front of us. We reminded both girls about what we talked about earlier and promised to see them in a couple days to get their lists.

We kissed our girl’s goodbye, then ported out of sight, back near where our portal would be appearing in a few more hours.

We still had more to do...


Blaine’s Bunch & Max’s Minions:

Blaine, Naomi, Max, Steve and Chen were just south of their caves in an open area, intent on learning their new abilities. Chen noticed a coconut tree, “Okay, Blaine, would you kindly pick one of those coconuts for me?”

Blaine looked up and saw them about 25 feet up. He went to the tree and started to climb. Chen laughed, “No, no, you don’t need to climb! Use your mind to pick one!”

Blaine blushed, “How?”

“Just stare at one and ‘make’ it come to you!”

Blaine’s eyes squinted in concentration, but nothing happened at first.

“Don’t over think it, just pick one and ‘see’ it go where you want!”

Blaine huffed, then looked again and suddenly one flew towards him. He ducked as if to get out of the way, but it stopped short and fell to the ground.

“Control, my man, once you get it, just keep ‘thinking’ what you want it to do. Now pick it up ... with your mind, and guide it into your hands!” Chen instructed.

When he looked at it on the ground, it slowly raised and floated over into his outstretched hands. He was grinning as everyone else cheered.

Max went next and snatched one right away and in seconds he had it in his hands, too. He sniffed in pride, “Like that!?”

“Good job, okay Steve, now you try.”

Everyone watched as another one began moving up in the tree then shot toward him like a bullet. He too ducked as it went flying over his head, only to stop suddenly in mid-air and just hover there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.