Perdition Island - Cover

Perdition Island

Copyright© 2022 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 11: Discovering Secrets

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Discovering Secrets - 53 criminals (41 men and 12 women) face charges that, in most cases, could result in life imprisonment. They’re given a choice: Face the charges or agree to go to a deserted tropical island for the rest of their lives as part of a ‘Social Experiment’. They will have to work hard to survive, but, they would have no ‘Rules’. They weren’t told that this ‘Island’... WASN’T on Earth!---NOTE: This story contains characters and details from "Reborn" and future Book 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

JB (Jim Bob) POV:

Annie and I had a nice talk before we teleported not far from her father ... and I was becoming quite fond of her. I told her about Linda’s ‘gift’ that would enable us to communicate in my future Spirit Walks. I didn’t tell her she’d also be able to communicate telepathically with Lolita, figuring I’d let her figure that out for herself.

She showed a lot of emotion when she was reunited with her group, realizing just how far they’d come to try and rescue her. AL (her father), Max, Sam and Jasmine had all traversed nearly 3 miles into this dense jungle-like forest in search of her.

I stuck around for a bit, just to see what would happen and because this was my group to watch.

I had a feeling Annie was going to struggle to keep her memory. (And her new ability.) Mainly because, they weren’t buying her ‘story’ of climbing down that mountain all by herself without any climbing gear or ropes.

Originally we told, both her and Lolita, they couldn’t disclose the fact they’d been helped by an Angel. Linda, however, decided they could use ‘An Angel’ if they had to, as long as it didn’t lead any of her friends into thinking that Ibera or any of us were involved.

I grinned to myself when I heard Annie breakdown into tears, “Guys, if I told you what really happened you’d think I was crazy.”

AL (Annie’s dad) hugged her, “I’m just glad you got away from that damn giant buzzard! And, I’ve always felt you were a little crazy, so, what have you got to lose?” He said, with a soft chuckle.

“Okay, here goes ... I was really ... rescued by an Angel!”

That caused a pregnant pause before everyone started laughing.

Max huffed, “Everyone knows there ain’t no such a thing as freaking Angels, Annie! That only happens in Fairy Tales, not real life? If you don’t wanna tell us, just say so!”

AL added succinctly, “Come on, Baby, I’ve heard you convey much better bullshit than THAT.”

Linda was still with me and I heard her groaning in my head, “Sorry, JB Honey, but I just gotta do this!”

Instantly, Linda appeared about 8 feet above them, glowing in her full glory,” Why can’t you just believe when someone who loves you tells you the truth?”

You could have heard a pin drop, if not for all the gasps. Everyone was staring in disbelief as Annie tittered in delight, “Thank you, my savior! Now I REALLY owe you one!”

But, Linda wasn’t finished, “I want all of you to join hands with Annie, then, I’ll show you how I took her off that mountain!”

I quickly flew out to the beach, while everyone was slowly joining hands, wondering if maybe they weren’t ALL out of their minds. (Max and Sam had reverently made the ‘sign of the cross’, so, maybe not all?)

Linda wanted me to be her ‘target’ for her group teleport.

She was gonna get a major-league kiss for doing this for us! As I looked up and down the beach, I saw Franklin and Humbacker walking north, about half a mile from my position.

When Linda appeared at my position, AL exclaimed, “Holy Shh ... sweet Mother of Jesus! Miss Angel, I will never doubt Angels ever again! You just saved us, too! It was going to take us three hours or more to get out of there! Thank you!”

Annie noticed Franklin and Humbacker in the distance, walking away from them. She pointed, “Where are they going?”

AL shrugged, “They’re off looking for Chen. I figured they’d have gotten much further than that by now, though?”

Annie giggled, “We should tell them they’re going the wrong way! Lolita said she was positive that Chen was on the west side of the mountain somewhere!”

Max huffed, then let out a shrill whistle. Franklin and Humbacker stopped and watched as Max, AL and Sam were all waving their arms to come back! When they got a little closer Max hollered, “Chen is on the other side of the island! Let’s go back to camp!”

Franklin, not seeing Annie, hollered, “What about little Annabelle? Did you guys give up on her!?”

Now the guys here were all laughing too hard to yell.

Finally, Max shouted, “Heck no! This Angel saved her! She’s right here.”

“WHAT???” Was all that we could hear, just as Linda disappeared.

She told me she was going over to help Darren and to call her if I needed her.

I eased up behind Annie and gently put my arms around her from behind, just to let her know I was there. She giggled quietly, then moved my hands up onto her boobs!

She leaned her head back onto my shoulder and whispered, “I didn’t know if you were still here or not. How did you like my scam about Chen?”

I had to suppress a chuckle, “Well, you told them exactly where he was! Why are they both coming back?”

Giggle, “Because, they all believe the compasses are reading backwards and west is on the other side of the mountain.” She whispered. “All I did was tell them the truth!”

Just then AL exclaimed, “Where did Annie go!?”

They were all looking around when Annie said, “I’m right here”, but then I realized that by touching her, I made her invisible, just like me!

I felt dumber than a box of rocks in a case of computer parts!

I whispered, “When I let go, make up some story, then say you gotta pee, okay? I need to leave, but I want a few more minutes with you.”

She giggled, then licked my ear ... SHE LICKED MY EAR! Which sent me spinning into a level of ‘turned on’ like I ain’t never seen ... or felt!

Her sudden re-appearance triggered a group wide gasp, then, when my little ‘Annabelle’ promptly announced she had to pee, a group-wide, “Aaargh!”

It did, however, allow me to follow her into the weeds where she went in search of ‘relief’.

I materialized, taking advantage of the darkness, so I could embrace her in an intimate hug and seriously erotic kiss. With the amount of giggling she was doing, the only way to shush her was to keep my mouth on hers. Our hands were roaming each other’s body when she clutched the now very hard lump in my pants.

She found something much better to stifle her giggles with!

She whispered in my ear, “Someone happy?”, then kissed my earlobe and down to her knees she went. It’s with luck I had lightweight sweatpants on. She got hold of that waist band and in a blink of an eye they were down at my knees.

She wrapped her lips around my cock head. I was as hard as steel and so turned on, I watched as half my cock disappeared into her mouth. As I watched she was unbuttoning her shirt and into view came the sexiest tits capped with hard nipples, that she started pulling and pinching.

Up and down my shaft she went, over and over. I didn’t think I could get any harder but as more blood surged into my cock, from her erotically squeezing mouth, the veins along the length swelled into thick ridges. With every down stroke it disappeared deeper in her mouth. I ran my fingers through her hair holding the back of her head. I snaked my right hand lower going to her left breast. I rolled her nipple between my index finger and thumb, with more pressure on every twist. That action brought deep moans from her, letting me know I was doing it right.

I was so turned on I only lasted a couple minutes.

As quietly as possible, I let Annie know I was going to cum. Her lips remained locked around my cock. She slowly ran her lips down my shaft toward the base, one more groan and I shook as I started pumping my jizz into the back of her mouth.

I had to bite my own hand to keep from screaming in delight. I asked if she wanted me to reciprocate, but she giggled a whisper in my ear, “Not necessary, my savior, Jasmine will take care of that for you! Just give me a kiss, okay?” she tittered.

I found out she hadn’t completely swallowed everything and she took great delight in accidentally ‘sharing’ my jizz with me. Thank God I’d been initiated by Linda, or I might have been super grossed out by the whole thing. (The first time with Linda was pretty unsettling, I must admit!)

She whispered, “Wow JB! Now, that’s my kind of man! Normally that would have gotten me slapped silly. I could really fall for you if I wasn’t stuck here!?”

“Me too,” I whispered back, “but, now I’ve gotta run. Remember our ‘deal’ and I’ll see you in 15 days, okay?”

“I’ll be there and I already know one thing I want ... a whole bunch of toilet paper!”


The first stop on my ‘warning’ list was Lucinda McEvil’s group. To me, this group was the most underhanded and really didn’t deserve to get a warning. This group wanted to kill and plunder anyone who got in their way or might have items (or women) they may want or need.

Thankfully, their average IQs were only marginally higher than Elmer’s group of numbskulls. These dumbasses still thought they were currently on Earth!

Or at least I thought they did.

When I teleported to their area, I saw Lonnie Corrigan laying on the beach, looking intently at the starlit sky.

Lucinda came moseying out, smelling like an overflowing cum-bucket, “Whatcha doin’ handsome? Wanna give me some of that tongue of yours?”

“Aaaaack, ughhh, HELL NO. We need to find a way to wash out that nasty pussy before I EVEN get my face anywhere near it! Why don’t you go for a quick swim and then I might be able to stand having you be around me?”

Lucinda squawked, “Aargh! Is it my fault you guys won’t pull out in time? I’d gladly take it down my throat ... but no, you clowns just HAVE to spooge my pussy. Then bitch at me because I’m a mess! Maybe we DO need to find those other girls so I can get a nice tonguing once in a while!?”

Lonnie chuckled, “Then, we need to figure out how to make paddles! Bamboo isn’t the answer because it just splits when we put a nail in it. And, we just spent all day putting that shelter together, that’s little more than a glorified tent.

“We got all those pieces of perforated angle iron, then forgot to get any nuts and bolts to hold it together with! And some of that is because you kept distracting us, always wanting to get laid. We got drills, but didn’t think to get any small drill bits. Our smallest bit is too big to keep the heads of our biggest nails from falling through. We NEED to find George’s group, kill them, then get all of their tools and other goodies they got!

“BECAUSE ... We’re never getting back home again!

“I’ve been out here the last two nights and I’m convinced that we’re not on Earth anymore! Look at that moon!?” He was pointing at it and now both he and Lucinda were looking at it.

“It’s kinda pretty, I didn’t know the moon had those purple and blue shades all on it!” Lucinda mused.

“Lucy, that’s because that’s NOT the moon that orbits the Earth! And, now, look over the mountain, see that sliver? I believe that’s a second moon! It’s much smaller than that big blueish one, but, I noticed the tide is affected even more by it, than that big blue one! There are also none of the constellations anywhere in the sky that I saw on Earth, not even the North Star!”

Lucy seemed awestruck, “Well, then, why would that Professor guy insist we shouldn’t try sailing to find the mainland? You were sure it was just a scam to keep us from trying to get rescued?”

Lonnie sighed deeply, “Maybe he was just trying to keep us from making a huge mistake and getting ourselves killed? I don’t know. I am convinced now, that we need to start thinking long-term as far as setting ourselves up to survive. And that means, a better shelter and acquiring as many supplies as we can get our hands on.”


With that, I realized that maybe they weren’t all fools. They were, however, going to pose a threat to every other group on this island! I found their tent and hesitantly pinned my note to the top, right by the entrance.

Next I teleported to Marek’s group.

These guys had it made!

They were in a cave and had been busy, judging by the pile of bamboo and other wood piled up just outside the entrance. They had a small fire going inside the cave, but also a much larger ‘fire-pit’ outside. It was made out of big rocks and it even had a tarp/canopy erected out of tall bamboo and tied down securely to four tent stakes to provide cover for when they were cooking. They were pretty far from the beach, which was the only downside that I could see. The tree cover all around meant that the wind wouldn’t pose too much of a problem for their canopy.

I decided to pin my flyer to one of the poles holding up their canopy and teleported back to see how Annie and her guys were doing.


Darren POV:

I waited with Lolita until her Clan paddled up to the shore. They were all overjoyed that she had somehow gotten away. She didn’t use the ‘Angel’ excuse, but, just said how glad she was that Mario and Stefano had taken her rock climbing with them. She did tell them about meeting Annie and that there were two of those giant buzzards. They wasted no time getting back into their boat and heading back to their camp.

I headed north to George’s group, next.

I teleported to 2000’ above them, then flew down staying about 50’ from the entrance to their cave. Just as I landed, I heard a fierce, high-pitched growling coming from the cave entrance.

Holy shit! This little devil already knew I was there! I thought, “Hi Zeus! Ibera sent me, so cool it, okay?”

“Hey, buddy”, someone from inside the cave said, at just above a whisper, “is somebody out there?”

Zeus came into my head, “Stay right here, let me handle this...”

He ran back inside and I heard some happy whines and soon, both Zeus and little Hera came running out, sniffing around for me.

Since I was invisible, it took them a second, but, their noses led them right to me. They were both sitting and looking up at me, quizzically.

It was becoming hard for me to keep quiet. The two of them were just so damned cute!

“Hey guys, let’s move away from here a bit, so I can let you see me. I don’t want anyone else here to see me, okay?”

They led the way along this nice wide path for about 200’ then they both came to a stop. I materialized and got down on one knee to pet them both.

I found a log to sit on and Zeus jumped into my lap. With his little black eyes gleaming up at me in the moonlight, he said, “So, what is going on?”

I proceeded to ‘tell’ them about the two giant Condors and how they’d kidnapped Lolita and Annie.

Zeus looked at Hera, “I wonder if they would taste like chicken, dear?”

I snorted into my hand, desperately trying to keep quiet, knowing that if JB was here neither of us could have stopped laughing.

“Zeus, buddy, those condors are a thousand times bigger than you! Don’t take this lightly. I wouldn’t want you two ending up in their stomachs!”

“Oh, I like this guy, Zeus”, Hera said, “He’s worried about us! Now, don’t you worry about a thing. We’re here to protect our friends. Did Ibera give you anything for us?”

I was confused until Zeus stood up in my lap and licked my nose. “Oooh-WEEE”, Zeus exclaimed, “Get up here Hera and get you some of this!”

The next thing I knew, Hera bolted up onto my lap, too and started licking my nose like crazy.

She ended and flashed, “Thank you, Mr Darren! And tell Ibera thanks too! She just gave us the link that we were wishing we had! Now we can communicate with her when she looks in on us. You and your friend, JB, can too! If you ever need to tell us anything, all you have to do is ‘Spirit Walk’ and we’ll be able to talk to you!”

Wow, these two were something else! I gave Zeus a flyer with the picture on it and he promised to make sure his ‘Peeps’ would get it.

I told them I had another run to make and they both high-tailed it back to their cave, while I teleported to Elmer’s area to post my last warning flyer.

I also couldn’t wait to tell JB what Zeus said about the Condors!


Franklin POV:

Annie has been nothing short of a MAJOR pain in my ass! She caused us to waste two days that we could have used to find Chen.

I will admit, though, she DID keep us from going too far the wrong way.

Now, thanks to a full moon and some ingenuity from Max, we have four nice oars for our boat! He and Sam stayed up much of the long night cutting down several pine trees that he thought would take our nails without splitting! Then, by cutting a very large pine tree on a severe angle, found they made nice ‘blades’ for our paddles or oars.

I had to ask why he didn’t use the hickory rods for the oars.

He laughed, “Well, because they were holding up our tent! Besides, we can always use them if we discover we don’t like the ones we just made.”

I couldn’t be more pleased, especially since the narrow pine tree ‘shafts’ fit into the oar-locks on our monstrosity of a boat. I decided to let them sleep in for a bit, then, since, AL, Howard, Jasmine and I could all start out rowing, they could rest some more once we got underway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.