Perdition Island - Cover

Perdition Island

Copyright© 2022 by 2Ber Hero

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - 53 criminals (41 men and 12 women) face charges that, in most cases, could result in life imprisonment. They’re given a choice: Face the charges or agree to go to a deserted tropical island for the rest of their lives as part of a ‘Social Experiment’. They will have to work hard to survive, but, they would have no ‘Rules’. They weren’t told that this ‘Island’... WASN’T on Earth!---NOTE: This story contains characters and details from "Reborn" and future Book 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

What would you do?

You’ve been arrested on charges that you KNOW you’re guilty of and if found guilty will likely put you either on ‘Death Row’ or in Leavenworth for life without parole.

Then, you’re shown a tropical island that looks like Fiji and given the choice of avoiding trial altogether by ‘volunteering’ to go there with only enough supplies to survive and personal items that could fit into two military style duffel bags and a military-style backpack.

You would have no weapons of any kind, not even a slingshot. (There would be items that could be used as weapons, however, they were needed to have any chance at survival.)

The ‘standard toolkit’ was outfitted for two people and consisted of: two machetes with 16” blades, two 6”-bladed survival knives, a fishing kit with 300’ of 50Lb test line, 40 hooks of various sizes, a manual, elastic-band propelled, fishing spear with two extra heads, professional mask, snorkel and fins, one 15-foot square canvas or polypropylene tarp with five grommets per side, two collapsible 5-gallon water jugs, an 8-quart cast-iron Dutch oven with lid, a large cast-iron skillet, a multipurpose Leatherman’s tool, a folding shovel, a five-pound mini sledgehammer, an assortment of approximately 200 nails from ten penny to six-inch spikes, two flints for starting fires, two boxes of 200 waterproof strike-anywhere matches, one medium bow saw with four extra blades, 200 feet of para cord, 200 feet of rappelling line, without the hardware, a hatchet or axe (your choice), sharpening stone, and two double-edged files. On top there would also be a fully stocked, military combat-medic-style first aid kit.

What would YOU do?

Oh yeah, and you probably wouldn’t be alone. Many or most of the large group of criminals you were arrested with would be given the same choice.

You were told the island was fairly large.

It was over 50 miles north/south and about 25 miles wide at its widest point. There was a mountain range running right down the middle that was about 1900 feet tall with another running east/west effectively dividing the island into quadrants.

It was lush with trees, fresh water and thriving with native fruits and vegetables. It even had some small animals like rabbits and squirrels with very small goat-like creatures in the mountains. There could be more, but, you get the idea.

It was also more than 500 miles to the nearest continent. You would be told that emphatically to dissuade you from thinking you could somehow escape. The powers that be stated there would be zero chance of ever returning home.

The biggest upside was that there would be no rules and no guards! You could do anything you wanted or felt you could get away with. And hell, even though you’d been told otherwise, you still felt it was possible some of your cronies may eventually find you and rescue you.

Maybe?

Well, my name is Darren James and I’ve been hired to chronicle first, the prisoner’s recorded proclamations of their acceptance of the deal and later everything that transpired once they get there.

I won’t be alone. My buddy and cameraman, JB, (Jim Bob Hornsby) is here with me along with a pair of college professors who are PhD’s in Psychology. They are going to be using this ‘Experiment’ to determine whether or not the prisoner’s attitudes and actions change when faced with survival.

They consider this to be the ultimate social experiment.

Make no mistake, most of these people we’re talking about are all cutthroats and career criminals along with their enforcers and assassins. There are also corrupt government officials that will be joining them.

There are 53 people/prisoners in all at this point.

Or at least there was until ... oh hell, I’ll save that tidbit for later. Suffice it to say some of them never make it out of their holding area.

Quite frankly, you wouldn’t believe it! Heck, I didn’t believe it until I saw it for myself.

And that’s just the start of things YOU won’t believe.

Like this ‘holding area’. It’s not on Earth, exactly. The prisoners don’t know that, just like they don’t know where they are or exactly how they got here.

‘Here’ just happens to be the 5th dimension or where I call ‘Ibera’s World’. And she’s the one who is going to send them to their final destination.

That would be a place we’re calling ‘Perdition Island’ which is on a planet that is 80,000 Light years away from earth! And they’re going to travel through a wormhole to get there!

And these cutthroats, as yet, have no idea!

They’ll find out soon enough! Get your popcorn ready and enjoy their story...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.