Adult Situations: Molly and Allison - Cover

Adult Situations: Molly and Allison

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 9: On the Job Training (Molly)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: On the Job Training (Molly) - This is a stand-alone story complements the longer and larger story ‘Adult Situations’. This story focuses on two characters in that story – Molly and Allison, and may also be read without reference to the other. Molly and Allison’s stories interlace with the full story as they interact with a polyamorous group, do private porn and then commercial porn. Nine chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The room was getting steamy and I loved the cock that was thrusting in and out of my body. Sometimes, Dave would pull out of me completely, and then without needing to steer his cock back to my opening, he’d be able to thrust hard back into my cunt. I loved when he did that because I’d just about have an orgasm every time.

I was wet and sliding around on the white hassock in the large shower room just off his relatively new master bathroom. The large white hassock or ottoman was l waterproof and comfortable. It was just for this purpose, fucking in the shower. I’d been here before, on Saturday nights, but today I was the subject of a hot fuck as it got videoed by Dave’s wife Crystal and her sidekick Carol.

Crystal and Carol were also naked. Their nudity was turning me on, and I’m sure it helped arouse Dave.

I felt so lucky to be with him making a commercial porn video. Over the past couple of years, he’d been singled out as the man that eliminated some dreaded computer virus that was rapidly taking over the global economy – the Satanic Virus. He’d later taken his small company public and then managed it to become a large company, mainly through astute acquisitions and mergers. He was a dynamo. And, he was always a hot fuck and one of the men who I loved and who I knew loved me.

Dave had been so busy that he hadn’t done any private or commercial porn, and this video was part of his sojourn back into the field after his long absence. Fortuitously, I got him as my partner in making the video.

Dave finally blasted his seed across my face and tits as I knelt beside the ottoman. This money shot was a good one without the need for outside additional fluids. Dave came a lot when he was having his first orgasm of the day, as this one was.

Crystal eventually called, “CUT!” and Dave and I went back under the showerhead and washed off our sweat, and in my case, the jism that covered my upper body. Dave and I also kissed a few times.

As we were drying off, Crystal and Carol were in the master bedroom with various computers spread out on the bed where Dave and I had started our sexual frolic on video.

I asked, “What are you doing?”

Carol told me, “Backing up the material we filmed with the digital cameras to both the computers and to the cloud. That way if something happens, we won’t lose the videos we just made. We’ll have the raw video available to us from one of two sources, even without the cameras.”

I posited, “So, next week you’ll edit the video so Matt Volpetti can market it to some of our usual websites?”

Carol and Crystal both rolled their eyes. Crystal said, “I wish. We have a large backlog. We might not get to this for six or eight weeks or more. I am looking to hire three video editors right now, and I have interviews with two of them tomorrow, but only two applied based on my help wanted ad. Further, once they learn the nature of the work, they might not even take the job.”

I had been feeling like I wanted to do more in terms of working. Jake had his work, and despite being more attentive over the years since I did my private porn video, he still went off to work from eight a.m. to six p.m. At least, he’d curtailed his weekend and evening work.

I asked Crystal, “What kind of skills do you need for those jobs?”

“You need to be really conversant with computer technology, particularly various video graphics software that enables you to edit the videos – basically cutting and pasting pieces from the raw videos that each camera took into a coherent and artistic piece of digital work. You toss the irrelevant and bad shots, and treasure the good sequences. Often you have to prioritize what you keep to keep the length of the video to a manageable size.”

“Wow. How’d you learn to do that?”

“Trial and error, and a lot of home study about the software. There were lessons on YouTube, too.

“Could I learn something like that?”

“Sure. It might take you six months, a year, or more to even get the hang of it. Carol is much better at it than I am, and so are Troy and Temple the other employees that you’ve met. The new guys will be up to speed, too, at least according to what they said in their resumes.”

“Would you ever think of hiring me – maybe as an intern while I learn? I mean I wouldn’t expect any paycheck or benefits or anything. I just want to do something other than just fuck in front of the camera. I want to learn the rest of the business.”

“Molly, are you serious?”

“Yes. I’m feeling at loose ends, and a job like this, especially where I had to scramble to learn the technology and software would be perfect for setting me straight again.”

Crystal said, “Come to the office tomorrow morning about nine. I’ll go over some things with you ... and, yes, at least for now consider yourself hired.”


I spent almost all night on YouTube learning about computers. I even got a two-hour instruction on them from Jake; he used them in many ways at work. Oh, I had a laptop and I knew enough to send email and write a letter, but that was all. I’d been a secretary when I first got out of school. I had a big hole in my education since I stopped working, however. I fell asleep about three a.m., but was fresh as a daisy when I went to the address Crystal had given me for Crystal Blue Photography.

CBP had a new building off of Route 301. I’d been to the studio several times before but hadn’t paid too much attention to anything those days but getting fucked that day in one of her movie sets. The last time I was here I played a school teacher getting fucking by one of my teenage students.

What I hadn’t known when I’d seen the facility earlier, was that there was relatively large back office loaded with computers where Temple, Troy, and Carol mostly worked doing the video editing and also the touch-ups on the photographs.

None of this was ‘straight’ work. Crystal Blue Photography had been split into two pieces. CBP handled the risqué and porn work, and her new company Gulf Coast Photo Solutions handled the plain vanilla wedding and portrait work – the straight stuff. The serious work that Crystal needed help with was all in CBP.

Crystal spent the start of what I considered my first job interview asking me again why I wanted to do the editing job. I explained that I still wanted the porn star stuff, but I also wanted to work behind the scenes. I wanted more of a feel about how my fucking some hot guy for two or three hours or more, got made into an hour feature video with a ten-minute short ‘teaser’ video. Also, I wanted to know how they got photographs from the video stream. More than that, I wanted to develop new skills and help out my friends.

After satisfying herself that I was serious, Crystal showed me how she approached editing a video. She picked the private porn session that she and Temple had filmed of my friend Sally, from Bill’s work, as Sally fucked with Dave.

She showed me what she considered a good sequence and a bad one. She also showed me how she dealt with having inputs from multiple cameras looking at the same scene simultaneously, and then which viewpoint to select. I was snowed under in about five minutes. I was also horny having watched Dave and Sally going at it.

Crystal gave me some suggestions about what to look at on YouTube, and then also gave me an assignment to watch about thirty hours of porn, studying specific videos that she recommended and evaluating them scene by scene. She gave me a list of website addresses and wanted a report back from me in a week, too.

I went home by way of the Apple store at our nearby mall. I bought a high-end iMac and the right video processing software that Crystal used. By the end of the day, I’d already watched two hours on YouTube of the introduction to the software package I bought, and about an hour of the porn videos that Crystal had recommended. I’d also masturbated.

I took Jake out to dinner, and told him about my day cramming about computers and video editing software. I filled the discussion as I tried to relate it all to my husband. He was sympathetic and also managed to ask me some tough questions that had me scurrying to take notes so I could look up answers to his good questions about the technology.

Having gone without a lot of sleep the night before, I fell asleep in front of my new computer about nine-thirty. I was vaguely aware of Jake lifting me and carrying me to bed sometime later. I know he kissed me lovingly a couple of times. I loved that man.

I was up at seven a.m. and threw myself back into the assignments from Crystal and learning the software. I downloaded a porn movie from one website, and then started to play with it with the video editing software. An hour later, I could cut scenes out of the video, and after another hour, I could rearrange them. This was fun. I masturbated in the morning and again in the afternoon. I loved working with the porn, but it was distracting.

I watched an hour of heterosexual porn on one of the videos that Crystal wanted me to view where a couple made out and had sex. I critiqued the film scene by scene. The actors weren’t all that handsome or pretty. Makeup was scarce, if used at all. I liked some of the scenes, and found others boring, contorted, confusing, out of sequence, poorly acted, and in one scene not even with the same actors that started the video. Some scenes jumped around too rapidly, and others not rapidly enough to suit me. Some focused on a body part irrelevant to the scene or the film – a foot waving in the air. The films lacked a theme or unifying concept. I was developing some criteria for what made a good erotic video.

With all the problems in that video, it still made me horny. I got out my vibrator and had a serious masturbatory session. I was wiped out by my intense orgasm.

I took a break and fixed dinner for Jake, and again over dinner I told him about my day and all the little things I was learning, as I also found out about his. He also helped me with some questions I had about the computer and how to make certain things happen.

I spent the week just as I had Tuesday, only I started a logbook or journal so I could report what I learned to Crystal and Carol. Of course, I worked over the weekend doing more of the same.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.