Adult Situations: Molly and Allison - Cover

Adult Situations: Molly and Allison

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 8: Coming Home (Allison)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Coming Home (Allison) - This is a stand-alone story complements the longer and larger story ‘Adult Situations’. This story focuses on two characters in that story – Molly and Allison, and may also be read without reference to the other. Molly and Allison’s stories interlace with the full story as they interact with a polyamorous group, do private porn and then commercial porn. Nine chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The next two days Molly and I had fun being booth girls for Matt Volpetti and passing out his company’s brochures. We did identify and woo some of the men from other major adult sites, giving them special attention

That night we went to the xHamster party. I was seeing a pattern: big suite, live band or a great DJ, dancing, game playing depending on what was in the suite (e.g., pool, mini-bowling, pinball machines), a large bedroom wing where guests could go to fuck, and an open bar.

Molly and I availed ourselves of all the amenities at the party, and then we found Matt Volpetti and got introduced to Tracy Belle, his girlfriend and pseudo-wife.

Tracy took us under her wing, and even introduced us to some of the important people that were at the party. We also learned about her career as we walked around.

Tracy had started making porn videos on her eighteenth birthday, and then stayed in the field until she was thirty – about five years earlier. During that time, she’d financed her college education and then her stint in law school at UCLA. She was a good student and also a really hot porn star, and she passed the California bar exam the first time.

Many people at the party recognized her and came up to say hello and extend their wish that she’d come back to the industry in a visible role; in other words, make more videos. She’d just laugh and shake her head.

Tracy’s legal work represented various individuals in the adult industry as well as the overall entertainment industry, often in contract negotiations. She seemed to be doing very well for herself.

I politely asked Tracy whether Matt was a fair target. She smiled and said, “He’ll be overjoyed that you think of him that way. He’s also been out of the limelight for about five years, so would welcome an episode with a porn star or two. Have at him, with my blessing. Just so you know, I may also be similarly engaged with some of my old friends.”

Matt was an easy sell. Molly and I took turns dancing with him, and then we took advantage of one of those available bedrooms down the suite’s hallway. He liked the idea of an F-F-M, and so did we.

After about twenty minutes messing around sexually in the bedroom, Tracy came into the room leading a muscle-bound man. She introduced him as ‘Stone Ryder – porn star extraordinaire.’ The two of them stripped and took up the other half of the super-king-size bed in the room.

I could tell that Matt liked watching his long-term girlfriend fucking another man. His attention was often diverted from Molly or me, especially when Tracy made some kind of squeal or had an orgasm on Stone’s tongue, fingers, or well-endowed cock.

Later, as Matt focused on Molly, Tracy invited me to share Stone with her. He was definitely the largest cock that I’d ever had in my pussy. He worked his way inside, and I could see why he was a favorite of many past porn stars. As a current one, he gave great pleasure.

I had Molly photograph me just as Stone was about to sink his mammoth cock into me at one point. I wanted to show my husband Bill just what I could contend with as a porn star in good standing.

Still later, we talked to Matt and Tracy about coming to Florida and participating in the group sex that Crystal and Dave seemed to be offering on a constant basis.

Matt told us, “Their sexual living arrangements are already on my radar screen. I’m just looking for the right excuse to fly us east for a week or two, so I’m sure you will see us there soon.”


Molly and I flew back to Tampa on Sunday afternoon, arriving just after ten p.m. Jake met us at the airport, and drove us home, dropping me off at my house along with my luggage. I fucked my husband and we went to sleep.

The next night, we all went to Crystal’s house to tell her about our days and nights in Las Vegas at the Adult Video News Exposition. Of course, she was more interested in the parties and in what Matt Volpetti had to say than what we’d seen at the various booths in the expo. We did give her a bag of brochures and things that we thought she should be interested in, namely, those of other video producers and editors.

Jake and Bill came with us, and Dave did an impromptu barbecue for us with simple hamburgers. During the visit, I learned that Carol and just moved into the house completely and was living as Dave’s other girlfriend. That said, she was a liberated as everyone else around, so freely shared herself with others of either persuasion.

As our husbands listened, we gave Crystal and Carol a minute-by-minute, and stroke-by-stroke recounting of our time in Vegas. Crystal was especially happy that we’d met and even fucked with Bryce and Wolf at PornHub, and with some of the other big wigs at xHamster, PornRock, and some other sites.

As part of our revelations, Molly plugged her phone into Dave’s large television in his media room and then showed our videos of us attending some of the parties, including our fuck sessions and our double penetrations. We were narrating the videos, but everyone could hear the sound tracks, as well.

Jake and Bill got especially turned on.

All that led to Carol coming on to Jake and Crystal coming onto Bill, as Molly and I got Dave cranked up. Soon, the seven of us were naked and doing very sexual things in his media room. Meanwhile, on the TV, one of my videos when I’d fucked Mitch played in an endless loop.

Everyone got fucked a couple of times, a delightful evening pastime. Molly and I enjoyed feeling squishy after our sessions with Dave. Carol and Crystal were in the same condition from our husbands.


Several months later, Crystal asked to have lunch with Molly and me. We were eager to see her, as usual. She’d become a good friend, and we often had informal lunches together. This was different, however, because she told us this was a ‘working lunch’.

After we’d ordered Crystal said, “Ladies, I want to summarize a few things about the past five months with you – the time since you were in Las Vegas.”

We nodded wondering where this was going.

Crystal said, “Over the five months, Crystal Blue Photography has done seven videos with each of you. As you know, those were given to Matt Volpetti for him to hawk to his regular customers. He has done that, and what I have to talk to you is about what he told me about those sales.

“First, you both are receiving premiere status on all of the PornHub websites, even in foreign countries. This has elevated your rankings among women doing pornography to what I think of as porn star status. You are searched for and downloaded at a rate far above other contemporary performers.

“Second, that attention and status mean that you are in greater demand. Each of your new videos from the past few months sold at a premium over your earlier video sales. You’ll be receiving $5,000 per full length video, and $2,000 for the shorter teaser videos. That’s like top dollar. Matt was amazed when he was told those numbers by PornHub.

“Third, other websites have also bought your videos for the same premium price, so there is additional income on its way to CBP that will flow to you.

“Fourth, and my reason for the lunch with two hot porn stars, Crystal Blue Photography would like to do more videos with you. We want to do them quickly so we can capitalize on your new popularity and the interest in the market.”

Molly and I both said, almost in unison, that we were ready to do more videoing.

Crystal slowly said, “It’s not so simple. I’m about to complicate your life, in fairness to you. You have videoing options that weren’t available before you became stars. PornHub, through Matt, would like you to fly to Las Vegas and work with them for a month doing both feature length and short videos with some of the other men and women in their stable of actors. They are willing to pay you top dollar to do that. I’m sure you could break up that month so you were there for a week or two, then home for a while, and then back with them.

“They have much better locations, sets, and equipment than I can offer. I am setting up a new studio over in a warehouse off Route 301. I think that’ll be ready to use in two weeks. In the meanwhile, I am still filming around the houses.

The choice is yours, but I wanted to present those two options to you.

Molly cautiously said, “Since you’ve finished lunch, why don’t you take a trip to the ladies’ room while Allison and I have a brief talk.”

Crystal nodded and then left the table. She seemed kind of glum.

Molly turned to me and said, “Want to hear my logic about this offer?”

I nodded, also willing to share my own.

She said, “We owe Crystal a lot for getting us into this business and then for introducing us to people that are helping us make a lot of money ... BUT, the money is not all that important to us. Moreover, I like hanging around home so we can go to Crystal and Dave’s sex parties, and there are more and more new people in their little club, so this is still an exciting place to be. My vote would be to stick with Crystal.”

I leapt up out of my chair and hugged Molly. “I couldn’t have said that as concisely as you did. I totally agree. We owe her everything that’s happened that’s great in our lives recently. Crystal is our choice to do all future videos, and however she wants to sell them. I think cutting her and Matt out of the loop with us would be an injustice to them after all they’ve done for us.”

Crystal came back to the table about five minutes later. We were talking about the kind of plots, scenes, and actors we wanted to work with in the future. She was surprised.

I gestured for Crystal to sit. I said, “Molly and I are ... sticking with you. This was a no-brainer decision for us. We love you – sincerely – and wouldn’t think of abandoning you. So long as you want us as actresses in your adult entertainment business, we’re here for you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.