Adult Situations: Molly and Allison - Cover

Adult Situations: Molly and Allison

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 7: The AVN Exposition (Allison)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The AVN Exposition (Allison) - This is a stand-alone story complements the longer and larger story ‘Adult Situations’. This story focuses on two characters in that story – Molly and Allison, and may also be read without reference to the other. Molly and Allison’s stories interlace with the full story as they interact with a polyamorous group, do private porn and then commercial porn. Nine chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Molly and I were happy campers being ‘booth girls’ for Matt Volpetti’s small company in the middle of the immense convention space at the AVN Exposition. The place was crowded on the Thursday afternoon.

Molly stood on one side of the stage that was in our booth, and I stood on the other side. Our videos were playing on the TV set directly behind us. We each held a dozen or two brochures to hand out, and we smiled and chatted with everybody. It was so much fun.

The audience was just about all male. A typical encounter with one of the expo attendees went like this: ‘Hi, are you up for a date tonight? No. We’re not allowed to date people not in the industry.’ That reply ended most of the encounters.

A few persisted. A few tried to tell us they were in the industry. We told them that they didn’t have the right kind of badge. Those of us working any of the booths or connected to the event somehow, all had special colors around the edge of our badges that were on lanyards around our neck. That further killed off casual inquiries.

Matt had met us at noon as arranged to get us started in the booth. We’d fold up things about five or five-thirty depending on the traffic at the booth. He would be out on the floor ‘pressing the flesh’, and trying to stimulate business for his company. We liked that, since we were part of the business he was trying to sell. When he sold ‘us’, we got money.

Neither Molly nor I needed the money; both our husbands had high paying jobs that allowed us to live an enviable life style. That said, the money was a vote that we were doing well in our new careers as porn queens, so we were all for stimulating the marketplace.

Matt would swing back past the booth about once an hour during the afternoon to see whether we needed anything. If one of needed a rest break or something, we were just to do what was needed.

When Matt came back at about four o’clock, he gave us each an invitation to the PornHub party that evening. They had a party every night of the expo, but the invitations were typically only good for a specified night. Matt said he might be there with his girlfriend; a woman named Tracy Belle, who’d been quite a porn star until she quit the industry about five years earlier. They were both in their mid-thirties.

Molly and I closed up the booth a little past five, and went up to the room. We lay down and took an hour nap, and then went downstairs to one of the many restaurants in the area and had dinner.

We walked into the PornHub Penthouse Party about eight-thirty. The place was similar to what we’d been at the night before: open bars, live band, a couple of hundred guests, and a dozen or two hot-looking people from the company acting as hosts to the invitees.

Again, at Matt’s suggestion, we had dressed ‘hot’. That meant we were only wearing our cocktail dresses. Before we came to Vegas, we’d modified the designs somewhat so they were shorter and also prone to wardrobe malfunctions, especially if we leaned over and turned.

“Ally Vega! Holy shit ... O. M. G., and Molly Walters, too. I’ve died and gone to heaven.” A young man with a name tag on that said he was Keaton Hardy welcomed us to the party. We gave him polite hugs.

“Call me Key,” he said. “I’m one of the hosts, so welcome. It’s such a privilege to have you here. I am one of your fans. I know you’re just getting started, but let me tell you, that PornHub is excited about having your videos prominently displayed on our website and in our distribution network. You two women are really ‘hot’.”

One of Key’s host buddies came over and joined him. “Guys, this is Colt Fraiser – my best buddy. He and I work together for the company.”

Molly politely asked, “What do you do?”

Both men said in unison, “Website maintenance on all the various platforms.” Colt went on, “We also liaise with our counterparts in some of the foreign countries that hold our servers.”

Molly laughed and poked fun at them, “So, you’re nerds?”

Key laughed and shrugged, “Something like that. We were both computer science majors. I went to UCLA and Colt came from UNLV, so this is his home turf.”

“Are you the guys that put our videos online then?” I asked.

They both nodded. Key said, “It’s not quite that easy. Once we’re given a video, we have to create a short version if we weren’t provided one. That short version is free online but a teaser to get viewers to subscribe so they can see the full-length version. We also have to add dozens of tags to each video so that the video appears on our website in a list with various search criteria. A lot of what we do is to try to drive a visitor to our website into becoming a paying subscriber. That’s how we make money.”

“How many people subscribe?”

Key said, “Well, last month there were about a ten million new paying customers for new first-time, one-month subscriptions. We also have subscribers that sign up annually. They get various benefits, such as being able to download our videos at high speed, or watching with high resolution. A monthly subscription is about thirty dollars, so the company grossed about three-hundred million just on new subscribers last month, and that was just in this country. There are about thirty other outlets, but they’re not quite as large as this market. We get almost two-hundred-million viewers a day. We’re in the top ten of viewed Internet sites around the world.

Molly and I both gawked at the large numbers.

Key said, “Come on, let us get you drinks.”

The bartender had just made a large batch of margheritas, so we each had one of those, complete with salt on the rim and everything. Colt and Key were drinking beer.

Key and Colt talked to us about how we got started in the industry and what our long-term plans were. We were both honest and talked about teasing our husbands for various reasons. We did both emphasize that we were in open marriages and had hall passes to do ‘anything’ in Vegas that seemed like fun. The two guys lit up on that news.

Molly and I both allowed as how we were having great fun doing videos and didn’t see an end in sight to what we were doing.

Colt said, “Some of our stars have definite end points. For instance, some women say they’re in the business until they get engaged or married or have a kid, and others might say they plan to quit at age thirty or somewhere before that. Others, might have an economic goal, such as I’ll quite when I have twenty-thousand in the bank.”

We both shrugged and shook our heads. I said, “Nope, we have no goals like that. This is too much fun. Besides we both like sex a lot, and we don’t see that changing.”

We hung out with Key and Colt and even helped them welcome other arriving guests to the event. We were both surprised by how many of the men that arrived knew who we were. I think the two men were, too.

Key said, “Next week, when I’m back at work, I’m going to pull up both your videos and give them ‘special status’ so that they’ll appear at the top of any search, and they’ll keep appearing as ‘Favorites’ on our home page. That’ll get you more views, and make your videos in more demand.”

“Thank you, that’s so kind.”

“When the big guys see those kinds of numbers, they’ll contact your distributor and ask for more of your videos. You’ll be in greater demand, so ultimately it’ll filter back to you in terms of video sales.”

“That’s good, right?”

“That’s what you want.”

I threw my arms around Key’s body and planted a mega kiss on his lips. We stood there making out. Molly was putting the make on Colt. After two or three minutes of that, we switched men. We were becoming good at that. I ground my sex into Colt and then humped his leg.

Eventually, I asked, “Do you have someplace to take us so we can make love? We like you guys.”

He nodded so rapidly that I thought his fillings would fall out. He took my hand and led me towards a long hallway. Key and Molly were following. Soon, we were in a bedroom with a large bed.

Colt said shyly, “Is this okay? Do you want to be in different rooms?”

Molly said loudly, “NO! We like being together with you guys. We can switch off with you while we play together.”

We stood and made out with each other, listening to the rock music drifting down the hallway from the main party area. The door was open. Colt went to close it, but I said, “Leave it open. Maybe people will want to watch, or come and join in.” I giggled.

After some more making out, I massaged the front of Colt’s jeans, and then I went to my knees and unzipped him. I fished around inside his pants, and ultimately undid his belt and button and pushed them down to his knees along with his underwear.

Colt was well endowed. I smiled at him and then chomped onto his cock without touching the shaft with my hand. He groaned. Despite his job in the porn industry, I didn’t think he had a lot of sexual experience.

Close by, Molly had Key’s cock in her mouth for the de rigueur blowjob. We got them to the edge and then had them remove our clothes – our one item of clothing on each of us. Naked we then resumed the blowjobs with the other man. We got them naked, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.