Adult Situations: Molly and Allison - Cover

Adult Situations: Molly and Allison

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 6: Three Videos and a Trip (Molly)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Three Videos and a Trip (Molly) - This is a stand-alone story complements the longer and larger story ‘Adult Situations’. This story focuses on two characters in that story – Molly and Allison, and may also be read without reference to the other. Molly and Allison’s stories interlace with the full story as they interact with a polyamorous group, do private porn and then commercial porn. Nine chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

My surprise partner for my first commercial pornographic video turned out to be Steve Wallace. I was so happy with Crystal Blue Photography. Crystal explained that she wanted to cast us as a boss and his younger assistant that had fallen in love, and then started to fuck in the office. Since I was younger than Steve, I was to be his new assistant in the video.

This video was also the first appearance of Steve in a commercial video. I learned that Crystal had done a ‘private porn’ video with him that he used to tease his wife Julie. Like others in my growing circle of friends, they had relaxed boundaries in their marriage.

Steve and I had made love together twice before at two different Saturday parties, so I wasn’t too nervous about having to learn about how a new man wanted our union to go. I figured that Crystal had matched us together because of that fact.

Also doing camera work that day was Crystal’s new employee, Carol. She was a pretty woman that was quiet, but obviously had Crystal’s respect for her photographic and videography work. Crystal often deferred to her recommendations.

Steve had the weekend use of a really nice office that belonged to one of the local trucking companies on the edge of town. The boss’s office had an executive feel to it, with a really big desk, and then cushy chairs in front of it, and behind that a sofa and seating area for more informal discussions.

Just outside the CEO’s office was a large secretary’s desk with two computers and lots of filing cabinets. She also had an extra chair beside her desk for drop-in guests that wanted to chat. There were several other similar executive offices in a row across the front of the building.

Steve explained, “The whole executive team, assistants, and families all went to Key West for the weekend to celebrate a great year of business. I know the owner, and when Crystal asked, I got permission to use the place to shoot a video. Claude Mason, the owner, knows we’re doing a porn film but no one else does. The only thing we owe him is a copy of the final product so he can see what happened on his desk.” Steve laughed.

Crystal confirmed the plot as she set up lights and reflectors around the room. I told her that I could fit right into the secretary’s role because I’d worked for five years as an AA at a business in Tampa.

I’d dressed per her instructions, so I was wearing CFM heels, stockings, a thong, a short skirt that hit me about mid-thigh, a push-up bra, and a blouse that was almost see-through, as well as tight across my breasts. A harried look, pencil tucked behind my ear through my hair, and a steno pad, and I looked just like about a million other secretaries in the country. I’d been using my real name in my videos, so Steve didn’t have to remember some fictitious name. As usual, one of the reasons I was doing this was to twist my husband in some interesting but pleasurable ways.

Steve was the ‘Big Boss’, with a flurry of papers around his desk and one phone call after another. At the start of our video, I was in and out of his office with other papers, taking dictation, getting instructions, or completing a phone call to some important somebody.

The end of the business day apparently came in our little skit, and we both paused. Steve took me by the shoulders and said, “Molly, I hope you know how much I appreciate all the things that you do for me each minute of the day. I couldn’t do this job without you. I’d really be lost without you. You’re so important to me. I really care about you.” He gestured to his desk behind him.

I looked adoringly at the man, and said, “Mr. Carson, I’d do ANYTHING for you. You’re the most important person in my life. So important, that I wish ... I wish you’d kiss me right now.”

Steve’s kiss was bold and tender, and I responded in kind, pulling his body closer to mine. His arms went around me and our kiss became a dozen with increased ardor and more tongue.

Steve’s hand went to my breasts, and I gladly pushed into his hand and squirmed around to show him that I wanted him to do more than just statically hold his hand in place. He got the message and started to massage my tits.

I looked at him, smiled genuinely, and said, “Undo the buttons and it’ll be a lot better for both of us.” Steve had the blouse unbuttoned in seconds. I then showed him that my bra unclasped from the front. Those two things put my breasts on display for Steve and for the cameras.

Steve wasted no time until he was sucking on each breast and fondling with the one that wasn’t in his mouth. He got my nipples hyper erect and then kept them in that state. We kissed some more, too.

I told him, “An important button and zipper to this skirt is on my left.”

Again, he got with the agenda. I felt the zipper go down and the button pop open. I grinned at him between our kisses, and then shook my lower body in a sexy gesture that made my skirt drop down my legs and puddle around my sexy shoes. I stepped out of the skirt and back into his arms with more kisses. I ground my hips into the front of his pants.

I started to open his shirt, and that was gone in a minute. I rubbed the large bump in his slacks and looked at him with devilish look. I unzipped his pants and reached way in with one hand. Steve was commando, so I could just pull his dick through the opening and start to suck on him.

We spent a long time on his blowjob, per Crystal’s instructions. I had to back off a few times so that Steve didn’t pop off prematurely in our filming. I thought about how I was my own fluffer for this video. I wondered whether Crystal or Carol ever fluffed.

Carol had me spend a few minutes repeatedly deep-throating Steve’s cock, practically gargling his shaft as I allowed myself to over salivate and have all those juices drip onto my sexy bare breasts. I got videoed doing that from a dozen different angles.

The good part for me started after that. Steve set me on the edge of the large executive desk, pulled ‘his’ chair over, and started to eat me. Oh, God, he was so good. His first forays into my cunt were tentative with just the tip of his tongue. I felt tiny touches here and there along my thighs, mons, labia, and then along my slit, and finally dead-on my clitoris.

After those preliminary moves, he got down to business and plunged into my sex with his face, mouth, tongue, teeth, fingers, and his enthusiasm. I started cumming, and just kept doing that for the rest of the video. I was unusually orgasmic that day, I thought.

I was writhing around on the big desk, leaking pussy juice like crazy even though Steve was lapping it up rapidly. He didn’t know I was so orgasmic. I guess he forgot that from our times together on Saturday nights. He was having fun and getting satisfaction from what he was doing to me.

Our fuck session was also long. We spent a significant time in a few of the major positions – missionary, standing missionary, spoon, reverse cowgirl, and cowgirl. We did a few other positions, but only maybe five minutes or so on those.

I spent time getting fucked atop the big desk, in one of the cushy chairs, and then on the sofa in the CEO’s office. At one point, we even went out to the secretary’s desk and did a few minutes of fucking out there.

Steve and I were really having fun as we fucked. I loved having his big cock in my hot vagina. We were really having a love affair fuck with two manned cameras and some static ones watching us.

We did a ‘money shot’ and this time I knew exactly what was entailed. Steve was fitted with what Crystal called a ‘squirt hose’ along one side of his dick with sticky tape. The tube disappeared behind his balls. There was rubber bulb behind him with more tubing that he could squeeze and the result was more ‘cum’ shooting out from his dick and pasting all over me. They did a trial ‘squeeze’ as Carol filmed, and then Carol and Crystal carefully evaluated the just videoed test, made an adjustment on Steve’s dick so the tubing didn’t show and the squirt looked like it really came from his cock, and repeated. Steve and I were told the result looked like his cock was shooting the real stuff at me.

We then started shooting the ‘money shot’ again. Steve’s body was shaking in front of me as he jerked his cock and his cum shots started. I got blasted across my face from right forehead to left breast, from left forehead to right breast, in my mouth and down my neck, and then miscellaneous shots around face, neck, tits, and my torso. I was drenched and dripping in white sugary sticky fluid.

I used two fingers to collect globs of the stuff and put it in my happy mouth. It tasted good. I’d show Steve that I had it in my mouth, and we even French kissed for the camera. Eventually, as I sat back, Crystal declared an end to the video session with lots of praise for the two of us.

My second commercial porn video was just me – solo, with some sex toys. Carol called it a ‘mood piece’.

The scene opened with me doing a sexy strip in my luxurious bathroom as the tub filled with water. I got into my bubble bath and washed. I also had rose petals floating in the tub at that point. I was pampering myself.

I produced a fairly large dildo and ran that around my body, and then into my cunt, sloshing water around as I started to slide it back and forth. I exited the tub and did an erotic job of drying my body.

My next stop was my bedroom and a sybian in a corner of the room. I fired up the device with the controller in my hand, and the dildo on top of the machine firmly embedded in my hot drippy cunt by that point. I rode the machine through three mind-blowing orgasms, grinding my clit against the vibrating pad as the dildo twisted inside my wet and warm human sheath. So far, in all my filming, I had never faked an orgasm yet.

I went from the sybian to my bed and a large Hitachi vibrator. I applied the vibrator to my clit and captured two more orgasms before I curled up in a ball and went to sleep for the camera. I was actually kind of wiped out by then.

My third commercial video was with Allison and Kit. It was Kit’s first sapphic video and her first commercial video, not that any of us were old hands at it.

The three of us took turns, two on one, eliciting orgasms any way that we could think of as Carol and Crystal filmed.

When Kit and Allison ganged up on me, I had Kit eating my cunt and fingering my hot twat, and Allison sucking on my breasts and kissing me. We also had a few toys that got used. We traded around that same scene with different ones of us being the center of attention and having orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.