Adult Situations: Molly and Allison - Cover

Adult Situations: Molly and Allison

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 5: Decisions (Molly)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Decisions (Molly) - This is a stand-alone story complements the longer and larger story ‘Adult Situations’. This story focuses on two characters in that story – Molly and Allison, and may also be read without reference to the other. Molly and Allison’s stories interlace with the full story as they interact with a polyamorous group, do private porn and then commercial porn. Nine chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I could barely contain myself about going to my first ever sex party. Allison and Bill were going, along with Kit and Dax. Allison’s attendance didn’t surprise me; she tended towards slutty behavior some of the time, so I could readily see her lusting after a sex party. She got me thinking the same way.

I was more surprised at Dax and Kit. They were newlyweds, by only a few months. I would have thought they were still fully into each other to the exclusion of all others. Instead, however, they’d set up a videography appointment with Dave and Crystal to do a foursome video, and they also were eager to form new and even sexual relationships with a new group of friends.

My husband Jake didn’t have a choice. He was coming to our first sex party whether he wanted to or not. As it turned out, he was quite turned on by the idea of going to one, especially one hosted by the woman who’d videoed me with her boyfriend Dave. Even better was the prospect that Dave would fuck the stuffing out of me again while Jake watched.

Jake was unusually social at the event. I applauded his behavior, because this was the ‘New Jake’. He also didn’t try to talk business with everyone else there. I didn’t know that he knew so much about basketball and golf. He even made a golf date with some of the other men during the early part of the party. He was also properly attentive to me at the right places during the party, and he made sure I was happy otherwise.

Jake and I were on the early side to arrive. Crystal was only wearing her bikini bottoms, so I quickly shed my top and shorts, leaving me similarly dressed. Jake had on board shorts and a t-shirt, as instructed. We got a tour of the fabulous house that seemed to go on and on in all directions.

To my surprise, Allison’s ‘private porn’ video was playing on the large TV set in the home’s media room. I protested that I wanted equal time. Crystal laughed and set it up so that both our videos would play on an endless loop for the whole evening.

Seeing Dave, the lover I’d done my video with, fucking Allison in her video really turned me on. I got really flushed, and I’m sure a wet spot showed opposite my vagina in my small bikini. I hoped that I’d be able to fuck with Dave during the party.

The group messed around in the pool, had cocktails and dinner, did more pool time and then danced together in the nude. I had Dave’s father as my first partner. He took me to the moon and back sexually. I had expected the older man would be more conservative and more vanilla. Instead, he played my body like a fine musical instrument. I had about two dozen orgasms, and had fallen in love yet again.

I did get to be with Dave after that, and it was sweet and highly orgasmic. My last partner at the part, and my overnight partner was Brian – Crystal and Trish’s father. Again, to my surprise, I found the fountain of youth and sexual nirvana in the man. Despite his older age, he turned me inside out all night long and then first thing in the morning.

My husband Jake got a lot of time watching me fuck the other men, except after I went with Brian to a guest room.

Jake nailed by best friend Allison in the first round at the party, and then went on to distinguish himself. He spent the night fucking Beth – Crystal and Trish’s sexually insatiable mother. I guess he did all right, since Beth raved about her night with ‘that handsome man’ over breakfast. She claimed that she was in love with him.

We went home shortly after breakfast. Jake led me right to the bedroom, and then fucked my lights out again. He was amazingly romantic. Where had this man been hiding for the past decade.

We’d both gotten ‘come anytime’ invitations from Dave, Crystal, Ross, and Trish. They really liked us and the feeling was mutual. What’s not to like about your new lovers. Even Jake was very taken with them.

We missed a week for a Saturday party because of another more lame social engagement that tied to Jake’s work.

The following week, I had it in my mind that we would go, and I even teased Jake a bit about him seeing me get royally fucked again. Then, I had an idea – a risky and daring idea about how to tease my husband and his cuckold kink.

The Friday night before the Saturday party, Jake and I went out for dinner and drinks. When we were in the bar after dinner listening to live combo, I flirted outrageously with a couple of stag guys at the bar. Jake watched and got quite aroused at seeing me in action. I stopped short of doing anything with them, but I felt with little effort I could have taken them home or gone to their place and gotten fucked.

Accordingly, on the drive home, I told Jake that I thought he should stay home on Saturday and just think about what I was doing at the sex party with all of the other men and women. I assured him that I’d be safe, and that I’d be home before noon on Sunday.

Somehow, I managed to keep a straight face. Jake just said, “Okay. I’ll do that. That would be ... powerful.” I knew he meant that it would play right into his cuckold fantasies about me.

Thus, Saturday afternoon, I spent an inordinate amount of time in his presence getting ready to go to the party. I asked his advice about which bikini bottom to wear, which was easiest to remove, whether and how much of my pubic hair to trim and shave, and even whether I should get a tattoo that said ‘Fuck me’ embossed on my skin right above my pussy, or a heart on my ass.

I asked him if he thought I should lure any particular man or men or women into my web of sexual sin. I made some specific suggestions, some based on hearsay and some on my previous experience. I named a man, such as Mitch, and then talked about his specific sexual skill in how he might please me, such as in giving me oral orgasms, or being skilled with his fingers in my cunt.

Jake took my teasing well. We didn’t acknowledge it as teasing, but he knew I was cranking him up. When I did leave for party, I made sure he had my video and the album ‘Molly at Play’ handy so he could jerk off all evening as he thought about me getting laid, time and again.

Crystal welcomed me, and laughed when I told her what I’d done with Jake. She made sure I did indeed get a connection with Greg, who I hadn’t been with the previous party.

After dinner, when the romancing started, Greg was my first partner. He was a magnificent lover, and left me a blithering idiot from an excessive attack on my clit and vagina. He also drilled into my ass with his cock, giving me even more of a sexual workout.

I made it with Mitch next, participated in a hot lesbian daisy chain with the girls for a while, and then got nailed by Dax, who I also slept with and fucked with throughout the night and before breakfast. Kit was a lucky woman to have this stud as her husband.

I drove home naked and only carrying my clothes that I’d worn to the party. Jake met me at the garage, and really gawked at me when I got out of the car.

I told him that I needed him to clean up my pussy with his mouth. Being a dutiful husband with cuck-like tendencies, he did exactly that. I had been in the pool after the morning fuck with Dax, but still I told him that Dax had fucked me just before I’d left the long party.

Later, Jake thanked me for teasing and arousing him, and for playing to his kinkiness. He told me that he had lain awake thinking of what I was doing, and that he had really strong visualizations.

After that, we usually went to the parties together. A few times, Jake opted to stay home and wonder just what I was doing. Moreover, other men and women started to enlarge the group of partiers. All the women were discovering new cock, and then men were getting some fresh pussy. There were even some teenagers – of legal age, of course – that joined. One of teen males could just fuck and fuck and fuck, coming repeated, and then just continuing until he did it again and again.

I made sure that Jake got to fuck the teens. He liked that. I hinted that I might have been as loose and as uninhibited as they were when I was younger. I suggested that if he’d known me then, he could have watched me fucking my classmates and many other men before we actually met.

A few months and several parties later, we learned that our friend Sheri Rawls had taken her ‘private porn’ video that Crystal had filmed of her and Ross, and put it up on a commercial porn site. She’d made $3,000 in the process.

I’d seen Sheri’s video. We’d all traded around our videos with each other so we all knew what we’d done, with whom, and how it had gone. Sheri’s was a great fuck video, that had a good plot flow, and then hit every position and orifice in her body in just the right way. It was an overnight hit, although I wouldn’t say that it went viral.

At our girls’ lunch, we talked about the commercialization of our ‘private porn’ videos with Crystal. She shared that Ross had initially been unhappy and shocked to be ‘out there’ in the public domain. He found that it had zero impact on his business or other friendships, if anybody even knew. He later became proud that he’d given Sheri such a ride for the money.

Allison was especially enthused with the idea of doing what Crystal called ‘commercial’ videos – those done specifically for sale to pornographic websites. She even talked to Crystal about doing some other videos in that regard. I decided I’d see what her experience was, but I was definitely interested, too.

Crystal commented that she was also going to star in some porn videos using the name Crystal Belle. She also said that she’d get Dave to do a lot of the lead male parts with anybody that was interested. I became more interested after hearing that news.

Three weeks later, Jake and I were at Ross’ house for a Saturday party when Allison arrived with a very happy Bill right behind her. She came into the living room and removed her light weight coat. She was naked underneath, wearing only stockings and CFM shoes.

Allison spread her arms wide and almost yelled to those of us there to greet the new arrivals, “I’M A PORN STAR!”

Crystal was there laughing at her exploits. Bill, too. He told us the details. Crystal had quickly found a buyer for her ‘private porn’ video that she’d done several months earlier with Dave. The video was on the Internet and apparently attracting a lot of attention. She’d made $4,000, and split the amount with Crystal.

For some reason, Allison’s actions hit me hard. I had been postponing my thinking about going public with my first video or even doing any subsequent ‘commercial’ videos. I resolved right then and there to do my thinking on the subject.

Right then, as people rushed forward to hug Allison and congratulate her for being brave and courageous about going public, I wanted to be beside her in getting those accolades. I had a vain streak, but I also gave her my well wishes, and they were sincere.

Kit was also there. She said to me, “I guess we both have some serious thinking to do about how we’re going to move forward.” She was having the same dilemma that I was.

That Saturday, Allison was unusually attractive to the men in the swap club or whatever the group was called. I think she got nailed by every guy there, but not all of them came in her pussy. I know because when it was time for some sapphic play, I also nailed her and got to eat her pussy. She wasn’t that full of cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.