Adult Situations: Molly and Allison - Cover

Adult Situations: Molly and Allison

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 4: First Sex Party (Allison)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: First Sex Party (Allison) - This is a stand-alone story complements the longer and larger story ‘Adult Situations’. This story focuses on two characters in that story – Molly and Allison, and may also be read without reference to the other. Molly and Allison’s stories interlace with the full story as they interact with a polyamorous group, do private porn and then commercial porn. Nine chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

My excitement had continued peaking all afternoon after lunch with my friends and Crystal – the owner of Crystal Blue Photography. Crystal made what she called ‘private porn’ movies of Molly, Sheri, and me. Molly and I had fucked a guy named Dave, who was one of the best lovers I’d ever encountered. Sheri had been with an older guy named Ross, who I learned at lunch, was Dave’s father. He was no slouch in bed either and had left Sheri in a wonderful and orgasmic sexual fog that took a day to clear.

I was busting at the seams to tell Bill about the invitation to the sex party at the house that Crystal shared with Dave, Ross, and her sister Trish. The four of them were apparently in and out of each other’s beds all the time, plus they had friends that joined in. They’d all be at the Saturday party, and they’d be very welcoming to our participating.

Bill was still hyped up about my video and the sex album when he got home from work. Instead of telling me about his work, his first words to me were, “I showed part of your video to two more guys today. They think I’ve got the hottest wife in the world. I just love you so much.” He picked me up, swung me around in a circle, and kissed me in a passionate way.

I danced around in front of him hugging him and kissing him, too. “I have news. It’s about a party we’re going to on Saturday night.” My husband could tell from my sparkling behavior and visible excitement that I was pumped up about whatever it was.

I began, “Let me tell you about the lunch I had today with Molly, Sheri, Lois, Nicole, Kit, and the woman that did the video of me, Crystal.”

I thrust a glass of wine in Bill’s hand, and we sat in the living room. I kept going, “They all wanted to hear about your reaction to my sex video and the album, so I told them. They think you walk on water, by the way. After that, several of us were bemoaning the fact that we wanted something more ‘sexual’ in our lives. We weren’t particularly specific, but we were all pretty aroused by then. Talking about sex does that to some of us.

“Crystal spoke up and said she might be able to help. She told us they have weekly parties at her house ... and there is a lot of sex at the parties. Further, we were all invited to come on Saturday. I said that we would.”

I outlined what Crystal had said about the parties: mode of dress – lots of skin showing; the agenda – leading up to sex with partners other than your regular lover; the barbecue and cocktails; overnight fucks; breakfast and so on. I talked about how we were all together in a group sex environment, and about the swapping that went on over the course of the evening.

My recounting to Bill had taken about ten or fifteen minutes. He set his wine down, and then took my wine glass from me. He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom and tossing me on the bed. We were laughing.

He got me naked and himself in the same state, and then he plowed his cock into my very wet pussy. Oh, God, this was just what I needed. We pumped away and neither of us lasted too long. I came, and then pulled Bill right along the same path.

Bill finally said, “So, at this party I’m going to see my wife get fucked by seven other men?”

I nodded with a mischievous look. “And loving it.”

“Just to confirm, what will I be doing?”

“You will have your gorgeous dick in other pussies that are there, including ... are you ready? ... the gorgeous MOLLY who you masturbated to when you watched HER porn video, and the wonderful KIT, who you don’t really know, but who is one of my new friends that plans to do a video in about a week with Dave AND Crystal, along with her husband – a foursome video.”

Bill said, “For me, that’s three different women. Are there rules or boundaries for me or for you?” He sounded hopeful that there wouldn’t be any.

I giggled, “Well, in-between fucking various men, I just might be playing with one of the women and putting on a show for the men. Crystal said that happened a lot. The guys get pumped up again, so expect a lot of arousal just from watching what else is going on.

“Moreover, you will be able to sleep with the partner of your choice – even Molly, and probably squeak out another fuck in the middle of the night, as well as first thing in the morning before we all have breakfast. You’re so good at that, I know that you’d distinguish yourself among the female population.

“As for boundaries, I only have one. You come back to me at the end of the weekend. I promise that I’ll come back to you, and we will continue in our loving and open marriage.”

Bill asked, “And, what happens if I forge a bond with some new woman, even one of your friends, or if you do with one of the men?” I could tell he was serious and a little worried.

“Then maybe our relationship becomes a threesome of some kind, assuming the other also likes the person and the outcome. As we’ve always said, situational ethics comes into play.

“Crystal and Molly both talked about being able to love more than one person. Crystal told us she loves about eight other men and the number is growing. She feels there’s no limit there. I like that philosophy. You may fall in love with another woman or two, but just don’t forget about me.”

Bill nodded, “So, we’re not ruling that out.”

I kissed Bill and dragged my excited tits across is manly chest. “With this group, Crystal said not to rule anything out. She shocked us when she told us that two of the people that will be there as full participants are her parents. I think I mentioned that her sister is a full participant. Crystal is a very hot woman that you’ll love. She said her sister was even more attractive.”

“God, Allison, you’re going to kill me, but I’ll have a smile on my face. Come on, let’s get dressed and I’ll take you out to dinner.”


We parked on the residential street in front of Crystal’s house. There were several other cars already there. The house was large, but not the largest on the street. My understanding was that Dave’s father owned the house, and that he, Crystal, and her sister Trish all lived there with him so that they could be close to each other, including being available to pleasure each other sexually.

Inside the house, we were blown away by the décor and the size of the house. It was gorgeous. The living room was huge with three sofas in large ‘U’ in front of a fireplace. In the center of the ‘U’ was a large coffee table. Behind each sofa was a narrow table as high as the sofa back. The area opened to a large dining room with a large table that could easily seat a dozen. A modern set of stairs went up to a balcony that looked down on the area. There were many bedrooms upstairs.

Crystal gave us a quick tour. On the ground floor was also a guest bedroom and the master bedroom, as well as the kitchen and a large media room with theater like seating in front of a huge TV. On the TV, my video fucking Dave was playing; Bill really liked that touch. Upstairs there were four more bedrooms, and several more bathrooms.

We migrated onto the back patio. All the women were only wearing their bikini bottoms. I felt seriously overdressed. I stripped some clothing away. I’d come prepared, but not for instantaneous partial nudity.

Molly and Jake were already there. Bill had met them before when we went out to dinner a few times, plus Bill had watched the hour-long version of Molly’s’ video as we fucked one night.

Crystal introduced us to the others: Ross, Trish, Greg, Darlene, Mitch, Deborah, and her and Trish’s parents, Brian and Beth. I tried to memorize the names quickly, but I was forgetting them almost as fast as the introductions took place. Bill was better at remembering everyone’s name; I’d be able to rely on him for a bit.

The back of the house was even more august than the front. There was a huge pool, but any backyard standards you wanted to apply. Several people were in it swimming as we got introduced. There were a dozen chaises scattered around the pool deck, and several fancy picnic tables that were already set up with place settings and cutlery, but more in a picnic style than a formal meal.

Several of the men we met were staffing a large gas barbecue, just getting it warmed up. I’d brought a large batch of potato salad and given it to Crystal. She said she’d keep it in the kitchen until time to start serving.

Ross was making margheritas at a patio bar, so, I accepted one of those and toasted him as our real host and thanked him for having us to the party. He made sure that we knew the invitation covered 24/7 not only for the party, but also for any time thereafter that we wanted to come by.

Ross said, “True, this is a more organized party, but we seem to have a constant party almost every night. It’s rare that the four of us that live here are alone, and we don’t mind a bit. Our evenings are, as usual, kind of sexual, but we really like that aspect of why people come by.” He chuckled.

I realized that Bill and I had just been invited to a nonstop sex party. I guess things cooled down in the daytime when people were at work during the week, but the rest of time, I guess all sorts of things went on – sexual things. These were my kind of people.

Kit and Dax arrived. I waved at them as Crystal started to give them the nickel tour of the house. When they finally came out on the deck, Kit was then the overdressed one. She quickly doffed the right clothes so that she was topless and down to her bikini bottoms. My husband was drooling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.