Adult Situations: Molly and Allison - Cover

Adult Situations: Molly and Allison

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 3: Allison

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Allison - This is a stand-alone story complements the longer and larger story ‘Adult Situations’. This story focuses on two characters in that story – Molly and Allison, and may also be read without reference to the other. Molly and Allison’s stories interlace with the full story as they interact with a polyamorous group, do private porn and then commercial porn. Nine chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I looked at my nude body in the full-length mirror in the bedroom. I liked what I saw; well, almost. There were a few things I’d change if I could. I started to itemize, but stopped that foolishness.

I wished I’d been born a blonde. I’d changed that, but my pubic hair betrayed that I was basically a brunette. There wasn’t a lot of it. I’d manicured it into a heart for Bill, my husband. One Valentine’s Day, I’d actually died the heart a bright red to surprise him. He ate me for over an hour that night. I loved it.

Although I’m on the short side, I have great looking legs. They’re maybe my best feature. I play to that with the way I dress. I’m constantly wearing short skirts or cut-offs, and I’m not above wearing some CFM – come fuck me – shoes to help sculpt my legs even further as I strut around stores or wherever. I love walking past a man and knowing that he’ll turn around and follow me with his eyes, wishing that he could fuck me right there in the middle of the mall.

I have great tits, too. I’m not a double-D or anything, but Bill calls me a solid C+. He loves to suck on my tits and nipples, making them harder than steel. He prefers me to gad about town without a bra. At my age, I can still do that since serious sag has not yet started. If my mother and older sister are any indication, I might be able to do this for a long time.

Momentarily, my doorbell would ring, and Crystal and her boyfriend Dave would have arrived to do a pornographic video with me.

My friend Molly, did a video and an accompanying album with the couple. She gave it to Jake, her husband at Christmas, and that paved the way for her to renegotiate everything in their marriage with him. She was about ready to throw in the towel on the relationship otherwise.

Bill and I are not having relationship problems, although we both irk each other from time to time. Instead, I want the video and album as a Valentine’s Day present for this year. I want to shock Bill, although I did briefly mention what Molly had done to him. I hope he forgot.

My cellphone rang. “Hi, Crystal, what’s up?”

Crystal said, “You know the Roadhouse Bar, on State Road 64, just east of the Interstate?”

“I’ve driven past it,” I told her. The place was a real dive a single woman wouldn’t want to be caught dead in.

I want you to dress sexy – short skirt, braless, snug top, and CFM shoes, some light makeup, and meet me in the parking lot in an hour. I’m going to take a video of you being picked up in the bar by Dave. You’ll only be in there a short time, otherwise you might really get overpowered by the construction guys that hang out there. I’ll explain more when we’re face to face. Dress sexy!”

An hour later, after Crystal had further prepped me and I’d met Dave, I was ready to start my video experience. Dave went into the bar. He was dressed ‘tough’ and ‘rugged’, like the other men in the bar.

Crystal went and checked on where he was located and them primed me with my moves as I went in. She went back in, and then I followed.

I sidled into the bar, and up to Dave. Crystal was there with her cellphone taking the video, as promised. We did some trite dialogue, and then Dave abandoned half his beer and we left. I was glad to get out of there.

Crystal staged the rest of the start of the video back at my house. Bill was away, so we had the rest of the afternoon and all night to film. Supposedly, I’d picked-up Dave in the bar, and brought him home to fuck.

Crystal filmed us coming into the house, with me teasing Dave in very sexual way. He was really easy to like. He was romantic and very handsome. He was smart as a whip, too.

When we started to kiss, I thought I’d lose myself in his kisses. I just gave into him and forgot about Crystal and the other cameras around my living room.

Dave and I made it to the sofa, and then we were in one lip lock after another. Somehow, my blouse disappeared from my body. Dave was all over my breasts, sucking, licking, biting, and pinching in just the right way until he had my whole body singing under his hands. I couldn’t get enough of him. What he was getting from me were orgasms; one right after another.

After a prompt from Crystal, Dave flipped up my skirt. I’d gone commando, and that became evident immediately. When I’d been younger, I’d willingly gone to places like the Roadhouse to do exactly what Crystal was filming – pick-up a guy and get my brains fucked out, sometimes in the back of the guy’s pickup truck.

Dave finger-fucked me to within an inch of my life. Not only did I get all sloshy in my cunt, but he brought me to several orgasms as he worked on me – fingering my hole and sucking on my tits.

After my third orgasm on his fingers, I insisted that I ‘do’ Dave. I stripped off his clothes as I got rid of the last of mine, except for the CFM shoes. I give a mean blowjob, and I planned to put my best on display for him.

I really desired this man. I took every inch of his cock, letting him fuck my mouth as I made gawking sounds and drooled all over my chin and tits. I held his ass and jerked him into my mouth. He willingly complied. I got him right on the edge before he stopped me.

“Allison, I want to fuck you. That’s also where I want to cum – inside you, that is.”

Dave positioned me on the sofa so I was lying back with my cunt on the edge of the cushions. He knelt on the carpet, and suddenly I had his large cock starting to piston into my small body. He was good and sooooo enjoyable. More orgasms transpired.

We changed positions several times to make Crystal happy. He had me on top of him at one point, and I put on quite a show for the camera, and then fell into his arms and we made out like the world was ending and only our love could save it.

In the spoon position, Dave canted my body so that he was driving his cock into me quite visibly for the camera, but he could also kiss me and play with my breasts, even suck on them. I was in heaven, yet again. Moreover, everything we did involved one mind-bending orgasm after another.

We sped up, or rather I responded to Dave speeding up. I started to twerk my lower body as he jammed his cock into me harder and harder. We peaked together, and I could feel one shot after another as his cock fired salvo after salvo of hot baby makers into my body. I took his whole load as we kissed. I was in love. Molly was right. This man was the consummate lover.

At the end, we relaxed a little. Dave pulled his cock from me and Crystal zoomed in on my pussy with her camera. When I saw it later, I realized I was displaying a huge dollop of man cum leaking out of my heated cunt.

To my surprise, Dave went down on me. He sucked up that dollop and some other cum, and then he brought it up to me and shared the splooge with me, dribbling it into my mouth as I opened up for him. We swapped that back and forth several times and then cuddled together.

At my suggestion, we order a pizza. Of course, I answered the door wearing only my CFM shoes. I gave a nice tip, too. I was still so horny I almost invited the delivery teen in to fuck me. Crystal, Dave, and I had wine and pizza for dinner at my kitchen counter. Dave wore a towel around his midsection, and I just came au naturel.

After dinner, we went to the bedroom that Bill and I shared. Crystal brought in some of her lights and reflectors from the living room, and bingo we were in business again.

This time, we had a very romantic fuck. We put on a dreamy radio station from the Internet – a smooth jazz station from Ibiza. Dave and I were naked and we danced, and fondled, and sucked, and then we fucked slowly and tenderly.

Molly had told me that she was in love with Dave and Crystal. After Dave filled my sweet pussy with cum, I invited Crystal to play. Dave took over the camera, and then Crystal ate his cum from inside me, using two fingers to pry the goo from inside. We even snowballed a little, and then we made out. By the end of the evening, I was madly in love with both of them. I wanted an unending stream of continuous engagements with them.

Bill had tried to call me, but I’d ignored my cellphone. The next day he asked what I’d been up to. I laughed and told him that my body was being ravaged by my new boyfriend and girlfriend. I laughed and pranced away. He didn’t follow up. He wasn’t sure whether I was serious or not. I liked keeping him wondering.

Two weeks later, I got the DVD and sample album from Crystal Blue Photography. The next day was Valentine’s Day. Bill and I always planned some kind of romantic dinner and then, if possible, we made love.

We went out to Michaels-On-East for Valentine’s dinner, a very upscale place. Bill had made the reservation over a month before. I dressed really sexy. During the meal, I visited the ladies’ room, removed by thong and then put it in Bill’s hand when I returned to the table. He loved it when I did stuff like that, so he looked very happy. I told him I was a sure thing.

When we got back to the house, we stood and kissed and then I suggested that we adjourn to the bedroom. He was all for that. We slowly removed each other’s clothes. That was when he discovered that I was only wearing my dress and shoes. I’d also been without a bra.

I suggested that we put on a porn film I’d previewed the previous day. “Let’s watch some porn while we make love. I saw this video yesterday. Some hot chick picks up a construction guy in a bar and brings him home. They then fuck each other into oblivion. It’s a really hot film. Tell me what you think.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.