Adult Situations: Molly and Allison - Cover

Adult Situations: Molly and Allison

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 2: Revelations (Molly)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Revelations (Molly) - This is a stand-alone story complements the longer and larger story ‘Adult Situations’. This story focuses on two characters in that story – Molly and Allison, and may also be read without reference to the other. Molly and Allison’s stories interlace with the full story as they interact with a polyamorous group, do private porn and then commercial porn. Nine chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I sat down with Allison and Kit over lunch at a place called Great Salads. I told the others with no preamble, “My God, it was the best fuck of my life. That man is the best lover in the country, I’m sure.”

Kit asked, “Did you cum? I think I’d be so nervous being videoed while I fucked. I freeze up and not even emote.”

“Cum? Cum? I had so many orgasms that I lost count after a dozen and I wasn’t really counting. I had dozens – light to really intense and mind-altering. I can still feel them. Everything that man did to me made me cum. I’ve never cum from someone sucking on my breasts, but he made me do that. I came from kissing him, from him licking me, fucking me with his tongue, when he barely penetrated me, when he deep inside me, and everything else you can think of.

“He made me cum once a minute when he was eating my pussy. He has a superbly talented tongue and knows just how to use it. Just talking about it, I can almost feel it roaming around my nether region again.” I shivered in the memory of the previous day. Kit and Allison looked amazed.

“I gave him a blowjob. I actually was able to do that deep throat thing when I had all of him in my mouth and throat. He was a big man, but I was determined. I came then, too; I must have a clitoris in my throat. I guess I was so happy and aroused at doing that to him.

“And then, we started fucking. Oh, my. It was wonderful. I never wanted to stop. We made love in about ten positions as Crystal took the video. I swear I came at least once or twice in every one of them, and then she put down the camera on a tripod aimed at us, and she joined in so Dave could rest. She ate pussy and taught me about tribbing. I ate her, too – my first taste of pussy. The result was more orgasms.”

I rolled her eyes heavenward. “The whole session was just amazing and worth every penny if I never get anything further.”

Allison asked, “Did you tell Jake?”

Molly laughed, “No, I’m going to present it to him when the video editing and album are finished, most likely as a Christmas present given the time of year. We will then need to have a serious discussion about our marriage and his recent behavior. Plus, he may be pissed off at what I just did with Crystal Blue Photography and Dave Toller. I don’t care, but I care about my husband making some pretty large changes in his life about where I fit in it; that is, if he wants me to remain in it.”

Allison asked, “Do you suppose they’d do a video and album for me?” She sounded enthused.

I laughed, “Just pay their fee. You’d be better at it because you’re more of a sex fiend than I am.”

Allison laughed and poked at me, “Slut.”

Kit and the others at the table laughed. “Come on girls, play nice.”

Allison said, “As soon as you have the video and album, I want to see it. If I like it, I’ll make a booking with them that day.”

Crystal dropped off a CD with 437 selected photos on it of the whole event with Dave. I noticed she’d culled out any with her in them. I was supposed to pick up to a hundred for the photo album. I ended up picking 88 pictures, and gave their image numbers to Crystal. She’d process those further and then produce a bound album for me to give to Jake along with the DVD.


The lunch group met again two days after New Year’s Day, a week after I had given the final DVD and album from Crystal Blue Photography to Jake as a Christmas present. The girls had known my plans, and I expected their questions.

Allison was bursting at the seams with questions as we all sat down. “Show us, show us, show us. We want to see the video.” She pulled out a chair for me to sit in and gestured for me to hurry.

I laughed, “I’ll show you the ten-minute version of the video on my iPad. Crystal did two versions of the video: short and long. The full version takes over an hour and that’s on a DVD at home. I’ll show you the photo album after you see the video.” I gestured to my large shoulder bag that held the album in a protective cardboard box.

There was a flurry of activity by everyone at the table to position themselves to see my iPad over Allison’s shoulder. I queued up the video and then handed the tablet to Allison as the others also leered at the screen.

The next ten minutes, I sipped my luncheon wine and watched as Allison, Kit, Nicole, Sheri, and Lois watched the video. The women occasionally gasped, and I could tell there were long periods where they held their breath. There were frequent expletives. “Holy shit” and “Oh, fuck” seemed to be favorites. I came across as quite daring and highly sexual in the videos.

At the end of the short video, I placed my leather-bound album on the table. The women snatched it up and spent another ten minutes slowly thumbing through the entire book and studying each picture of me having the stuffing fucked out of me. I loved it and could still feel the pleasure from that day, even though, by then, it was about six weeks in the past.

Allison passed the album back to me finally. “You are the best slut I know. That was fabulous. I am all horny now. I do want to see the whole video. Fuck, I want to show it to Bill. Double fuck, I want to do one, too.”

Kit, Nicole, Sheri, and Lois made similar remarks and praised my sexual skills, especially my new abilities to deep throat a fat cock, and then to have that same cock rammed up my ass like a baseball bat.

Allison announced, “I’m making an appointment today. I want to surprise Bill, just as you did with Jake.”

Kit asked, “How’d Jake take all that? Did you show him the full video or the short version?”

I grinned. “I was so bad. Christmas Eve, I gave him a double scotch and led him into the living room after dinner. By then, I was only wearing black stockings, my black lace teddy, and ‘come fuck me’ shoes, and I had my hair done really sexy, too. He was already shocked but at least partly with the sexual agenda for the evening.

“I got him seated and comfortable, and then told him, ‘Jake, I have something for you to watch instead of the news or a Christmas movie, and then we have to talk. I’ll bring you some dessert unless you see something else that you’d rather eat right now?’ He didn’t get the hint.” I rolled my eyes.

“Anyway, I started the full-length video playing, and it was just like I told you. God, it was so fucking hot. Jake got a hard-on in minutes, and couldn’t take his eyes off the TV screen. I did bring him some cookies, but he ignored them. He did ask for another double scotch.”

Kit asked in a worried tone, “Was he pissed off?”

“No, not a bit. He was obviously aroused, but a serious student of whatever was happening on the TV. Occasionally, he’d go to speak, but then nothing came out because something else had happened on the video or I said something on screen. I still wonder whether he even blinked for the entire hour.

“The pornographic video eventually ended, and I lay the album in his lap. There are eighty-eight pictures in the album, mostly out-takes from the video in high resolution.

“Jake went through every page in the album, studying every page with a critical eye. The page when Dave’s cock was sliding into my vaginal really stopped him. He even looked over at my wet crotch and I guess he was visualizing the event. Anyway, he got to the end of the album where Dave and I were curled up together with maximum skin contact after I’d sucked him dry, and then he just shut the book and turned to me.”

“Turned to you and what?” Allison blurted out impatiently. She gestured with her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.