Adult Situations: Molly and Allison - Cover

Adult Situations: Molly and Allison

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 1: Frustration Leads the Way (Molly)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Frustration Leads the Way (Molly) - This is a stand-alone story complements the longer and larger story ‘Adult Situations’. This story focuses on two characters in that story – Molly and Allison, and may also be read without reference to the other. Molly and Allison’s stories interlace with the full story as they interact with a polyamorous group, do private porn and then commercial porn. Nine chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I held onto the edge of the granite kitchen counter and squeezed hard, trying to contain my rage at Jake, my husband. I almost broke the counter I was so angry. I’d purposely tested him for the past twenty-four hours, and he had flunked his test; he hadn’t said one word to me despite hours in my presence.

The morning before, I’d welcomed him into the kitchen after he had gotten ready for work. He’d grunted at me, however, and accepted his coffee-to-go, and then left the house. Later, he didn’t respond to my ‘thinking-of-you’ texts and even a sexy email shot of me taken in the bedroom mirror of me in lingerie or an even later one of me lying naked in bed ‘wishing-you-were-here’.

Jake came home late from work and had dinner with the television news on – as usual, read a few pages in a book in my presence, and then went to bed without a word. I’d even sent cuddle and sex signals to him, and then even made a verbal offer to fuck his brains out that he’d silently rebuffed with a brisk shake of the head. This morning had started the same way. We were in a rut – a very bad rut.

“Damn, I hate being taken for granted.” I watched out the window as Jake backed his car out of their garage, and then drove away to his work.

Later, I had lunch with my best friends: Allison, Kit, Sheri, Lois, and Nicole. I told them about my test and declared that I was about ready to file for a legal separation or divorce. The others urged me to try other approaches and to not give up on Jake. Two of them recommended counseling.

Allison said in a sympathetic tone, “Molly, we all have those problems from time to time. Our guys just get too complacent. Fuck, go pick up some guy in a local bar and have an affair. I know Jake; he’d get off on it, but it might wake him up so that he tried to win you back.”

I cooled off slightly, and got more in Jake’s face when he came home from work. I insisted on going out to dinner. At least, he wouldn’t be able to zone out with the television in front of him over dinner at a restaurant. Jake talked about his work for the entire meal, but did show some interest in my lunch with friends. He liked that I had close friends. I think he thought that let him off the hook to pay attention to me.

I revisited my eight-year marriage to Jake as I lay awake that night. My father had been dying and as one of his final wishes had urged me to consider Jake as my husband. ‘He’ll be a good provider,’ he’d told me. My other boyfriends that dad had met were not good husband material, at least from a parent’s point of view. I knew that intuitively, but they were fun guys and they paid a lot of attention to me. Of course, I rewarded their attentive behavior, often with boatloads of sex. On the other hand, Jake was a good provider.

When I first met Jake, we had a heated relationship hallmarked by a flood of sex that slowed to a trickle by the end of our second year together as husband and wife. I was left horny all the time, and took to jumping his bones rather than wait for his advances that rarely came. Even then, I had to moderate my behavior. A battery adult toy became my best friend.

I had pestered Jake many times over our marriage about his fantasies that involved me. I hoped to find some lever that I could use to inspire him again. I wanted a horny husband to want me – to fuck me frequently, often, repeatedly, and did I mention regularly. After some drinking one night, he did say how much he would enjoy seeing me fucking another man. That surprised me, but I learned that many men held that same fantasy about their wife, especially as the passion waned in the relationship. When I mentioned that fantasy after that, Jake always got inspired and responded as I hoped.

I took to even teasing him about men I’d fucked that day, or I’d give him little made-up stories to help him see that I was playing to his ‘hot wife’ fantasy. I read up on the subject of cuckold husbands looking for an edge I could use on Jake without actually adopting some boy toy that would come in and fuck my lights out as Jake watched.

Saturday afternoon after my frustrations had peaked, Jake and I went to the wedding of my friends Kit Kirkland and Dax Moore. They were one hot couple, and I knew from what Kit told me at our lunches that they fucked morning, noon, and night. I was jealous. It wasn’t that I wanted Dax; I wanted my own husband to take the same level of interest in me that Dax did in Kit. Kit did tell me that she could arrange for Dax to lay pipe to me, but I told her not just yet. We had a good laugh.

I stood at the bar at one point and looked out over the wedding party. Everyone was very happy. Jake was talking with a few other men. The wedding photographer was beside me adjusting lenses on the cameras around her neck. She was very pretty. We smiled at each other.

I said, “I like the idea of saving memories on film.”

The photographer smiled. “Actually, today photography and videos are all digital. No film. Everything ends up as bits and bytes on CDs or DVDs, and today even those are not needed. We put it all on a thumb drive. We do print up albums and such as coffee-table mementos.” She smiled and me and put her hand out. My name’s Crystal.” We shook hands.

“I’m Molly Walters. Do you work alone?”

“Right now, yes. I just got started in this line of work. I was a flight attendant for Atlantic Airlines for almost six years. I got a serious boyfriend and didn’t want to be away from him so much.”

“What’s your business’ name?”

Crystal chuckled, “Crystal Blue Photography – after my name and a song named Crystal Blue Persuasion that I really like.”

“Do you just do weddings?”

Crystal laughed, “Anything that makes money at this stage: weddings, portraits, families, kids, dogs, cats, landscapes, fashion, commercial products, and even erotica and glamor. I’m a struggling entrepreneur.”

I asked out of curiosity, “What does erotica and glamor involve?” Those were words I didn’t expect to hear.

“Just about anything the customer wants – lingerie shots of them, tasteful nudes, porn, or anything – video or stills. I confess to not having much experience at that end of things, so I’m a bargain at this stage. I do know what’s required, however.”

The result of that brief exchange was that Crystal and I exchanged business cards.


“Crystal, his is Molly Walters. I met you briefly at Kit and Dax’s wedding about ten days ago.”

“Yes, yes, I remember you. What’s up?”

“I want to engage you to do some photography work – the kind you mentioned to me – glamor and erotica.”

Crystal’s voice caught, “Sure. What did you have in mind?”

“I’m not sure yet, but I need something – an album, I guess – that will really excite my husband. To tell the truth, I need to hit him in the side of the head with a two-by-four to get his attention back on me. I’ve become a cook and housekeeper, and not much else. I think I’m still a pretty hot fucking woman, yet he’s totally bored with me. I need to do something.” My frustration came through, I was sure.

“Well, we could do a really sexy album with you as the star. What I’d like you to do, is think about what would turn him on and we’ll do it in front of the camera – maybe a video and an album.”

I promised to think about it and call her back.

At my next lunch with my friends Allison, Kit, Sheri, and Nicole, I told them what I was thinking.

Allison laughed and urged me in an excited tone, “Make a porn film. It’d play right into Jake seeing you with some other guy and his cuckold tendencies. If I was in your situation, I’d fuck some guy in a video and then show Jake the movie and present him with a graphic album. I bet he’d love to see you with some other hot guy getting your brains fucked out. Then, tell him that he better start paying attention to you, or you’ll be fucking somebody else and he’ll be in the rear-view mirror.”

I admitted, “Well, from time to time, Jake has said that he liked the idea of seeing me making love with another man. We haven’t talked about that recently, though.”

“What do you have to lose?” Nicole said. “You told us last week that you were ready for a trial separation. That sounded pretty severe to me. I’d say you need to do something severe to drive the situation to a head of some kind. After watching you fuck some other man, Jake either shapes up or ships out. You’re still young and gorgeous; you could have any guy you wanted.”

I thought about how my marriage was a disaster, and an end would not be the worst that could happen. The worst would be continuing without any change.”

That afternoon, Crystal called me to set a date. “Molly, I’ve been thinking about questions you need to answer about our glamor session.”

I said, “Before you go on, I’ve thought about it, too, and talked to my friends. I want you to bring a man that I can fuck in a video. I want video and still pictures – an album. I want it to be explicit, lewd, pornographic, and sexy beyond any possible expectation. I want to rub my husband’s nose in the fact that I got royally fucked by some guy that knew what he was doing with my body. I want to be dripping in the guy’s juices, too. I know that’s asking a lot, but I’ll pay for it. I’m desperate.”

Crystal was silent for a bit. She finally said, “I think you just answered all of my questions.”

A minute later, we set a date for the video session at my home on St. Aidan’s key.

After ending the call with Crystal, I pulled out the large vibrating dildo that I used daily. I stripped off my clothing and lay back on the large bed I shared with Jake. I plunged the dildo into my cunt and cranked up the vibrating rate to the maximum – something that I rarely did because the intensity was overpowering.

My body writhed and squirmed on the bed as the motor in the device worked its magic on me, just about tearing my vagina apart as it made me soar into heaven. Eventually, my body folded in half and the sought-after orgasm ripped through me giving at least some modicum of sexual pleasure and relief. I hoped Crystal produced a guy that could do that to me.


“Molly, this is Dave Toller. He’s my boyfriend, and will be your partner in today’s video session.”

“Really? You want me to fuck your boyfriend?” We stood in my living.

Crystal tried to sound professional. “Yes. He’s also an employee of Crystal Blue Photography, so his fee and expenses are bundled into the final estimate that I emailed to you on Monday.”

“Oh, that wasn’t my concern. I just thought you’d be ... possessive or exclusive or even jealous.”

“Oh, no. None of those things. He’s a good lover and we’ve each been with other people since we formed our relationship. We’re good. Neither of us get jealous.”

I was relieved that Crystal wasn’t concerned about me fucking her handsome boyfriend. I thought of Jake being with some other woman, and that didn’t upset me. I wished he’d have an affair that would inspire some passion in him, providing he brought some of that passion back to me.

Crystal laid out the plan for the shooting, and that sounded reasonable to me: a striptease for Dave, some foreplay, and then we’d fuck, ending in a ‘money shot’ – whatever that was.

Crystal set up some lights, reflectors, and a couple of remote cameras on tripods mostly aimed at Jake and my large bed where the bulk of the action would take place.

Crystal checked over Dave and my clothes and then said she was ready to start videoing. She’d retrieve still shots for an album from the high-resolution video. “Let’s start. Molly, do a sexy dance for Dave as he sits in that chair, and then let the seduction of each other begin.” She pointed at the plush bedroom chair opposite the bed. Dave sat down there.

Crystal flicked at the screen of her cellphone and some sexy dance music started to help inspire me.

I started to sway and dance in front of Dave. I was nervous. I hadn’t been with any other man for eleven years, and I’m sure that Jake’s modest demands for sex had changed how I responded and turned me into a mediocre lover. Before committing to Jake, men had told me over and over that I was the best fuck of their lives.

Dave was handsome, and experienced. I wanted to give him a world-class experience, but wasn’t sure I could even come close. I didn’t want Dave to think less of me. I was embarrassed. Worse, I worried that I’d be a bad experience for him, and then I wondered if he’d think that I was not only a terrible fuck but also too slutty, and then worried about whether I could even go through with the entire video session.

“STOP!” Crystal’s voice sounded authoritarian. My head snapped up. I’d been swaying, dancing, and staring at the door handle

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.