The Press Secretary - Cover

The Press Secretary

Copyright© 2022 by Unca D

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tiffany, a pretty, young Black woman asks Dale, an infosec specialist and amateur goldsmith, to make a pair of rings for her parents' anniversary. Dale learns she is the Press Secretary for mayor Jan Maarten, who has gubernatorial aspirations. Tiffany and Dale fall in love, Dale accepting and loving her despite her being trans-gendered. She strives to keep that fact a secret but is blackmailed by someone threatening to make it public. This thrusts them into a political intrigue.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex  

Dale sat at his desk in his office checking off tests he performed and recording their results. He heard footfalls on the stairs. Tiffany stepped in and he stood to greet her. They embraced and kissed.

“How was your first day as an officially outed trans-woman?”

“Busy ... I spent most of it curating the public posts page on our Facebook.”

“You let the general public post messages?”

“Yeah ... Usually nothing much but today we were swamped.”

“Regarding your press conference?” he asked.

She nodded. “Uh-huh. Mostly positive, some negative. I deleted the nastier ones but kept a few. I like the public to see both sides of an issue. A handful that were genuinely threatening I turned over to Dawn Shilling’s team. Jan thinks this will die down in a few days but if necessary she’ll hire a temp to cover. How was your day?”

“The usual. I kinda envy you, Tiff -- your work is varied. Mine is mostly the same day after day, week after week, month after month ... I guess that’s why it’s called work instead of fun.”

“Ideas for dinner?” she asked.

“I was thinking Ling’s for carry-out.”

“Ooh, I love Chinese. I’m going to change my clothes.”

She headed out of his office. Dale scanned her from head to heel. She wore a black skirt, white blouse and navy blazer. He looked at how her sheer black stockings emphasized the curves in her calves.

He followed her to their bedroom. Tiffany was in the closet. She had taken off her shoes and was hanging her blazer on a coat-hanger. Stealthily Dale approached her from her back, then put his arms around her waist and began kissing the base of her neck.

“Whoa! You startled me.” She faced him and he embraced her, kissing her passionately, his tongue probing her mouth. “What brought this on?” she asked.

He slipped his arm behind her knees, scooped her up and carried her to their bed. He sat on it, holding her on his lap and covering her face with kisses. “Dale,” she said with a giggle, “what got into you tonight?”

“I have been wanting to take you in your office garb,” he replied as he began unbuttoning her blouse.

“Do you think this is sexy?”

“I think it makes you look smart, pretty and professional ... and that is sexy as hell. I love how your legs look in those stockings.” Dale pulled open her blouse. Underneath she wore one of his favorites of her bras, of black satin that covered her breasts like paint. He began tracing the outline of her bra from shoulder strap, down and across and up again.

“What about dinner?”

“It can wait. Right now I have an appetite for Tiffany.” He brushed his fingers across her puffy areolas, easily discernible through the smooth satin.

She closed her eyes and drew in a breath. “That feels nice,” she whispered. “Your touch through the fabric feels different ... softer, more subtle.”

“I can use a firmer hand,” he said and squeezed her breast from back to front, ending his stroke with a firm pinch on her nipple.

“That feels so good,” she said as she made contented murmurs in the back of her throat. “The sensations are deeper. Do left-right...”

Dale obliged, fondling her breasts with both hands, alternating squeezes from left to right. Tiffany slid her blouse off her shoulders and lay on the bed. He pulled his polo shirt over his head and stripped to his briefs. Lying beside her he resumed his fondling of her breasts and pinching her nipples.

“When you touch me like this,” she purred, “my whole body goes limp.”

“Not your WHOLE body, I hope.”

Tiffany smiled. “There is one part that isn’t limp. You’re making it big and stiff. It’s like the tension in my muscles is draining down there and filling it to the point it feels like it might burst.”

“Let’s hope it doesn’t burst ... prematurely, that is.”

“You’re making me so aroused and it feels so good...”

Dale slid her shoulder straps down her arms and peeled back the satin cups of her bra, exposing her firm breasts and dark brown nipples. “I never get tired of seeing that sexy bod of yours. I love all your brown skin and those dark chocolate areolas.” He kissed each, rimmed them with his finger tips and stroked her nipples until they firmed. “Those nipples get so hard -- they feel like pebbles.” He began languidly squeezing and tugging her areolas, alternating sides the way he knew she liked.

“Mmm ... that’s just what I needed,” Tiffany said softly. “You know all my buttons and how to push them ... Mmm...” She sat up and pulled her bra off over her head and then lay on her back. “Need a kiss, now.”

“I love kissing those soft, full lips...” They kissed long and passionate kisses. By now Dale’s erection was stiff and throbbing. He covered her chest with kisses as he moved down her abdomen. Finding the clasp and zipper to her skirt he undid its waistband and slid it off her legs.

Underneath she wore high-rise briefs in black satin that matched her bra. Her stiffly erect she-cock made a long lump under the fabric. Dale cupped his hand over it and stroked it a few times and a wet spot formed over its tip.

Then he turned her so she lay athwart the bed with her buttocks on the edge of the mattress. From under the bed he retrieved the plastic case, snapped it open and removed a tube of personal lubricant gel.

Grasping the hem of her briefs he slid them down her legs. “Take off my stockings,” she said.

“I want to leave them on for a while. Your legs look so sexy in them -- the sheer fabric emphasizes your curves.”

Dale wrapped his fingers around her ruddy brown shaft and squeezed it. A large blob of clear pre-cum oozed from its tip. Then he lifted her legs and she held them back. He began caressing her buttocks, running his thumbs in her crevasse and across the dark brown crinkle of her anus. “I love this gorgeous butt of yours -- firm, round and smooth...” Applying lube he worked a finger into her orifice, turning and sliding it in and out, stroking her shaft with his free hand. He stacked his first and middle fingers, worked them into her anus to dilate it and spread them to dilate it further. “This is easier than last time,” he remarked.

“I’m learning how to make it relax,” she replied.

He stripped off his briefs, unrolled a condom onto his rock-hard manhood and slathered it with lube. Widening his stance he aligned his organ with her opening, guided his glans to her thumb-width wide orifice and eased into her while standing. He watched her face as he pushed into her and felt his glans clear her anal canal.

Her eyes popped and her jaw dropped. “Oh, this feels so good, Dale.”

“You can let go of your legs,” he said.

“I don’t know what to do with them.” She rested her ankles on his shoulders as he watched his condom-covered shaft push into her dark brown pucker as it expanded to accommodate him. Slowly he pushed into her full depth.

“This feels so good,” she gasped. “You’re against my prostate ... feels so good.”

“How does this feel?” he asked as he rocked his hips.

“Really good.”

Dale squirted more lube into his palm, coated her ruddy brown phallus and then began stroking it, slowly at first and increasing in speed. He massaged the underside of her glans on each up-stroke. Tiffany’s breathing grew heavy and vocal, and she placed her palm onto her sternum. By splaying her fingers she could stroke both her nipples.

He felt her she-cock grow harder and he could feel her pulse in its shaft. Tiffany let out a groan. Dale could feel her organ throbbing and her pelvic muscles pulsing against his own shaft embedded in her rectum. Her orgasm was accompanied by her most forceful ejaculation he had witnessed, shooting a half-dozen streams of milky-white fluids halfway to her breasts.

Tiffany let out a long sigh of satisfaction while Dale began taking his pleasure with full-length strokes in and out of her rectum. It didn’t take many before he felt the onset of his own climax. Pushing deep into her he grunted as his spasms peaked and receded.

The sexual tension that had suffused his body gave way to mellow exhaustion. Gripping the rim of the condom he eased out of her leaving her anus gaping over an inch wide. After disposing of the condom in some facial tissue he picked up a cloth from the basket by the bed and used it to daub her chest and belly.

“Now take off my stockings,” she said.

“With pleasure...” Grasping the elastic hems he slid them down and off her legs, caressing her calves and knees in the process.

They lay nude atop the bed, embracing with Tiffany wrapping her leg around his and Dale holding her tight around her shoulders. “It looked like you had a strong one,” he remarked.

“Strongest ever.”

“It’s a turn-on watching you come.”

“Why? Why is it such a thrill for you? Not that I’m complaining. I love it when you make me come. I’m trying to understand you. Are you bi-sexual?”

“No, not bi. Maybe I’m more open-minded than some guys -- from my experience with Bryce.”

“Wouldn’t you rather I had a pussy instead of a dick?”

“If you had been born female, Tiff -- you wouldn’t be who you are and we probably wouldn’t be together. The thrill I get bringing you to orgasm and watching your response is because I know what you’re experiencing. Bren and I had a robust love life, but she was unable to describe her orgasms to me. I could tell from her response it was something powerful, but I never really understood what she felt. You don’t have to describe yours to me ‘cuz I know it. When I see you ejaculate I know you had a good one.”

“I love feeling yours when you’re big and thick and throbbing inside me. It fulfills me as a woman in a way I never would have predicted. I wish we didn’t need to use a condom. I long to know what it would feel like skin-on-skin.”

“So do I,” he replied. “I told you what happened when Bryce and I tried it that way.”

“Yeah ... But there must be something we can do. I’ll look over Quinn’s blog and see if she has any suggestions.”

Dale flipped the bedspread over them. Tiffany cuddled closer to him. “There was something else that happened today,” she said as she played with his chest hair.

“What’s that?”

“I got a call from the chairman of the committee that organizes the annual Pride parade. They’ll have a float for trans-gender folks and they asked if I’d ride with them.”

“Did you say yes?”

“I did. You were right, Dale. The truth has set me free. I thought I’d be terrified of being out. Instead it is liberating. Everyone at the office has been so kind and supporting. Deirdre told me she and her fourteen-year-old son were watching the news and saw the press conference. Then, her son told her that’s how he is.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.