Low-caste Whore - Cover

Low-caste Whore

by wrulf

Copyright© 2022 by wrulf

Fantasy Sex Story: An English-speaking mother from India is utterly depraved.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   .

(loosely based on a real person)

Part 7

A month after Deepti satisfied Kelvin and Paul’s dicks, their 37-y/o white friend, George, traveled to Mumbai to visit them.

‘How’s life in Birmingham?’ Paul asked.

‘I’m not a priest anymore because the church is too hypocritical,’ George responded.

‘Fornicate to defy it,’ Kelvin said.

‘I started fornicating at brothels when I was 16,’ George answered.

‘Brothel reminds me that Deepti’s a hooker according to her son, Rohit,’ Kelvin said.

‘Who’s Deepti?’

‘She’s an infamous slut,’ Paul replied.

‘Yeah, and I’m pretty sure she’s home,’ Kelvin said, after which he, George and Paul went to her flat.

‘Deepti, this George,’ Kelvin introduced the former priest.

‘Hello, sir.’

‘Are you a Christian?’ George said.

‘No, sir.’

‘Do you understand the Bible’s teachings?’

‘A little, sir.’

‘Even little sins are wrong,’ George said as Rohit entered the living room.

‘Bestiality’s a terrible sin – right, mom?’ he asked.

‘Yes, son!’

‘You’re a dog’s adulterous wife, aren’t you?’ Rohit jeered.

‘Yes, sir!’

‘Dog?’ George said.

‘Oh, yeah. She joined Simba - that the dog’s name - in unholy matrimony by coupling with him,’ Rohit announced.

‘How dare you desecrate marriage?’ George thundered.

‘You can’t help yourself, can you?’ Paul said.

‘No, sir!’ Deepti replied as she undressed.

‘The harlot’s baring her wicked soul!’ Kelvin said.

‘God condemns harlots!’ George answered.

‘God’s wrath against her is inescapable!’ Paul remarked as George’s hand exploded against her face.

‘Aaah!’ she gasped.

‘It’s my righteous duty to punish you!’ he snarled before drilling his finger into her vag.

‘This is Satan’s dwelling, isn’t it?’ he asked.

‘He’s my father, sir!’ Deepti said as George slid his finger out.

‘Can you perform an exorcism?’ Kelvin inquired, though George amused him, Rohit and Paul by removing a red, felt pen from his pocket and writing 666 on her forehead.

‘You’re the female anti-christ!’ he characterized her.

‘Yes, sir!’

‘Yeah, and your mother moved her bowels to conceive you!’ Kelvin gloated.

‘You had a shitty birth, pigsty-whore!’ Rohit said.

Next, he, George, Kelvin and Paul stripped while the tart sank to her knees.

George then slugged his 13-inched cock into her pooper.

‘You belong in hell!’ he raged.

‘Yes, sir!’ Deepti sobbed.

For 1o minutes, George manhandled her until he defiled her anus, before Kelvin, Rohit and Paul spooged the same orifice.

George slid a bowl under her and ordered, ‘Defecate into this!’

‘Yes, sir!’ she groaned as she did.

Next, George shoved her mouth in the bowl and forced her to drink the guys’s jizz while an orgasm gripped her with demonic fury.

Nonetheless, Rohit surprised George when he intoned, ‘Dear Father in hell, please rape your daughter!’


Part 8

While it didn’t occur to Deepti at the moment, she was lucky: Five days earlier, Rohit had commanded her to make a crap-dildo and leave it in the sun to dry.

He handed it to her on the present occasion and said, ‘Your Father decided he wants to rape yourself with this.’

‘What is it?’ George asked.

‘It’s a turd-penis – right? Kelvin said.

‘Yeah,’ Rohit answered. ‘Not to insult your husband, your marriage is a toilet!’ George exclaimed.

‘Yeah, and it’s wonder Simba hasn’t divorced you, Deepti!’ Paul cackled.

‘He’s never loved you, has he, mom?’ Rohit asked.

‘No, sir!’

‘How could he love an obscenity?’ Kelvin referred to first time he’d fucked her.

‘He couldn’t, sir,’ Deepti replied as Simba startled George when he trotted into the living room and she accepted the dog’s pizzle in her cooze.

‘I-I-I ... can’t ... believe ... my ... eyes!’ George stammered, followed by Kelvin sneering, ‘God’s covering his in shame!’

But it wasn’t long until Simba unloaded in and withdrew from her vulva.

Recently, however, Rohit had begun studying auto mechanics at a tech school where he’d obtained a gas funnel.

Now, he rolled Deepti to her bottom, aimed the funnel’s spout into her vag and held it while cumming in it.

Next, Paul, Kelvin and George drained their balls into the device before Rohit discarded it.

‘Rape yourself!’ he demanded.

‘Yes, sir!’ Deepti said while inserting the dildo in her twat.

‘Destroy your filthy womb!’ Paul advised.

‘Yeah, bitch!’ Kelvin agreed.

Meanwhile, the whore was panting, as she did until she screamed through another climax - with Paul then saying, ‘Don’t forget that your Father thinks you’re vile, you fucking manure-slut!’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.