Getting Knocked-up - Cover

Getting Knocked-up

by J.Carbonara

Copyright© 2022 by J.Carbonara

Incest Sex Story: The rough but real story of how my cousins knocked me up when I was 24.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Needles   .

They had been using the at-home kit to check me every day in order to determine exactly when I ovulated. This morning I had tested positive. Everybody was ready to go since they had been expecting it for a couple of days. My cousin Diane helped me get ready for my big day. She tied my wrists together behind my back and gave me a nice warm shower, being sure to clean– meaning touch every part of me. Then she toweled me off and brought me naked into the kitchen. Actually today everybody was naked. Once there, she helped me climb up onto the sturdy round wooden table. My mother showed everybody a very large steel safety pin that she removed from a small heirloom jewelry box.

It had been used on my cloth diapers when I was a baby, she said. I understood exactly what was to come and I spread my legs wide as I laid on the table. I had been told that it was very important that I not have an orgasm today. My mother handed the diaper pin to my father who examined it. Then she played a little bit with my clitoris, roughly masturbating it behind it’s hood by pinching and pulling on it. It got hard from the treatment and she nodded her head. Whereupon my father placed the pin at the bottom of my clit. Then as my mom pinched much harder than before, he shoved on it, driving it painfully through my flesh as I screamed.

“No cummies for me today,” I thought as I processed the pain.

I thanked him for helping me to control my urges while he and my mother lifted and held my legs wide apart so that my older brother could easily insert his turgid penis into my waiting asshole. Which he did. Then my younger brother inserted his equally hard penis into my mouth. As my little brother’s penis cleared my tonsils and entered my throat they began to synchronize their motions. Pushing hard into me and then pulling back out at the same time. As they spit-roast me my cousin Diane came over with a small jewelry box containing old hat pins. As Diane began pushing them into the flesh of my little A-cup breasts, four in a square pattern just outside of each areola, mom told me that these pins had been stuck in her breasts when dad made her pregnant with me and each of my brothers.

I was racked with pain as my cousin pinched my flesh and pushed eight not terribly sharp needles into my tits. But I was unable to scream and just made noises against my little brother’s penis. Those vibrations only served to excite him and he thrust harder and harder, faster and faster into me. This excited my older brother who was trying to keep up. I began to struggle for air as my brother’s dick was deep in my throat. My parents released my ankles and held me down to the table hard with both hands. My struggles got more frantic as my brothers pumped harder and harder into me. I was on the edge and passed out as they both dumped their semen into me. Having come, they withdrew and my mother and father began to revive me by roughly kneading my hat-pin-punctured breasts. As I came around my mother kissed me on the lips and tasted her youngest son’s ejaculate. Diane then went to her knees to clean my ass off and his cum of her cousin’s penis.

The spectators were all aroused, but that was just the opening act. The point of this entire exercise was to have my two boy cousins impregnate me on this day. I prayed that I had dropped two eggs and both would succeed at their task. My parents once again grabbed my ankles to hold my legs far apart. When my brothers moved off my uncle inserted his penis into my mouth and my older cousin inserted his penis into my cunt. My cousin, and his father-- whose dick was now in my throat as my little brother’s had just been-- began to push hard into me from both ends at once. My uncle was also squeezing my pain riddled little breasts very hard, pushing on the steel pins that his daughter had recently inserted through them.

They rode me hard, pushing in together and pulling back out at the same time. Just as before I was unable to scream and instead became a warbling vibrator for the penis located in my throat. Then, just as before I began to struggle as my brain screamed for oxygen, and my parents once again held me down to the table very hard. Unable to overcome everyone, I passed out again and both my uncle and my oldest cousin ejaculated into me. As my aunt and mother squeezed my pain-filled breasts, they were replaced by my father pushing his penis into my mouth and throat, and my younger cousin pushing his penis into my cunt-- and all the semen that his older brother had just left behind. He would provide me with another dose of swimmers, so that one or the other of my cousins would succeed in making me pregnant.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.