Taking Advantage - Cover

Taking Advantage

by Brookell

Copyright© 2022 by Brookell

Flash Sex Story: Shannon knows how to handle girls her brother fails to satisfy.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

Shannon smiled to herself as she heard what was happening behind her brother’s door. “Another slut! God, he is such a dog.” She listened for a few and figured the girl was about to be severely disappointed. She knew why few girls ever came over twice, so this was probably a new one. “Let me see; older, blond, curvy, and fucked up make-up!” She grinned to herself as she considered things, then headed downstairs to see if she was right.

Not long later, a pretty blond came down the stairs alone. Shannon was pretty close, she wouldn’t have called her a girl, but a woman.

For a second she wondered where her brother had met her, but she really didn’t care. She stepped in front of the shorter woman, who stopped in surprise.

“He’s a bit of a shit, I bet he all but fell asleep after you blew him?”

The blond looked more than surprised and stuttered something incoherent.

“Relax, I know he’s a dog. You blew him and he ignored you once he got his nut.”

“I was just talking...”

Shannon reached out quickly and brushed a small dollop of cum from the blond’s face with her index finger and held it up. “I don’t really care, so there is no reason to lie to me. I know him, he had his fun and left you high and dry — or wet, sticky and unfulfilled. He loves his blow jobs but refuses to eat pussy.”

The blond hung her head a little and tried to move past Shannon who was blocking her way off the last step. The two were almost the same height because of the step. While she still looked more than a little unhappy, she also looked at Shannon unsure of what was up.

“Well, I’m not licking my finger off. The asshole is my brother after all.” She held her finger up to the blond, who looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

“Come on, it’s not like you haven’t tasted it already.”

The blond hesitated, but the girl in front of her didn’t look like she was going to take no for an answer. When she went to lick it off, Shannon stuck it in her mouth.

“That’s a good girl, suck it nice and clean.”

After one quick suck, the blond tried to pull back, but Shannon stayed in her mouth. “I’ll tell you when you are done. Do a good job! Think of it like a cock.”

The blond tried to pull back, but Shannon turned and pressed against her, the handrail made her uncomfortable.

“My name is Shannon and unlike my brother, I love eating pussy.” As she said it, she reached down and cupped the blonde’s pussy, rubbing firmly.

“He might not know how to take care of a girl, but I do!”

Shannon pulled her finger out and waited. She wasn’t normally very patient but knew how horny some of the girls his brother brought home could be. He had a fucking huge cock but didn’t have a clue how to use it. That’s why few girls came back for him, but quite a few came back for her.

The blond had a tiny bit of hesitation, “What about...”

“Him? He’s fast asleep. He also doesn’t really care. He’ll brush up against another girl tomorrow and think he’s a real cocksman because girls like his cock. He might be dangerous if he ever learned how to satisfy a woman.”

Shannon smiled because she knew this girl wasn’t going anywhere for a while. To prove her point, she tugged down a strap on her top and bared a breast. Then she rubbed her wet finger across her nipple. “I think some of that cum might have dripped here?”

The blond looked at Shannon’s breast for just one instant then just before taking the nipple in her mouth, she said, “I’m Ashley!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.