The Joys Of Being A

The Joys Of Being A "Manwich"

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dave and Kelly were considering adding a third person to spice up their routine sex life. But their town of Wheeling wasn't exactly on the map for sexual adventures. One day Dave won a trip to the Bahamas...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

With Mary laying limp as a wet dishrag on the cum-stained bed, still moaning and slowly coming back to earth, I was left with a raging hard-on that was screaming to be satisfied. Kelly took the initiative once Mary was unable to finish, and came over to kneel down in front of me.

Without batting an eye, she wolfed down my cock and began to suck like she was starving for it. She could taste Mary on my cock, but she didn’t seem to mind it a bit, slobbering and licking my achingly hard cock and doing her level best to get me to cum.

Kelly knew just how to suck my cock in such a way that I was always just about to cum. Just as I was coming to the point of no return, she would grip my cock hard right at the base with two fingers and cut off my urethra and keep me from exploding. Then I would calm down just enough so that she could get me going again.

It drove me crazy and after a few cycles, I would be desperate to cum. She used that technique now and got me just to the edge a couple of times. She was waiting for Mary to come back so they both could enjoy it when I did blow. Mary had just gotten herself together when I announced the third time that I was going to cum. Mary slid down off the bed and both girls knelt there waiting for their creamy reward.

“I’m cumming girls!” I said, and a jerk or two later, I shot a thick rope of hot cum onto their lovely faces and into their eager mouths. I filled their mouths, splitting my load between them and giving them both a little on their faces, which made them both giggle. Then I playfully aimed a little lower and sprayed their tits with another spurt.

Both girls held the cum in their mouths until I was finished and I had rubbed my cock across their tits, rubbing in my cock cream to their milky tit flesh. Then Kelly gave her cum to Mary and sucked the last few drops from my cock.

As I watched, the two girls then swapped my “snowball” back and forth a couple of times, kissing as the cum moved from one hungry mouth to the other. Then they split it evenly, showed me their prize, and swallowed it down, licking the smeared cum off each other’s tits as I sat there watching with keen interest. It was a hot fucking show!

When they were done, the girls went into the bathroom to “freshen up a bit” and I stripped the dirty linen off the bed, rolling it up and piling it in a corner for the maid to deal with. Then I flipped the mattress over to the dry side so we had someplace we could lay and rest. There was a second queen-sized bed in the room but we saved that for sleeping.

The girls came back out and I had brought the comforter from the second bed over for us to lay on. We all laid on the bed and snuggled together me in the middle of the two lovelies with my arms around each. Kelly, my wife was on my left side, Mary on my right each turned to face each other and me in the middle. It was a wonderful arrangement.

We laid together like that for what must have been three or four hours, just enjoying being close. Something told me Mary hadn’t been close to someone in some time, she was really enjoying the cuddling.

She was a little unsure what to do with her hand at first; she didn’t know if she should curl it up close to her or if it was okay to lay it on my chest. She had never done a threesome before either, so we were setting the rules as we went.

But when Kelly took Mary’s hand and laid it on my chest, covering it with hers and smiling, Mary felt more at ease. I kissed them both on the forehead, happy that everyone was feeling so good about this.

“Well girls, as comfortable as this is, it’s getting late. What do you say we move this party to the other bed and call it a night? Plenty of time for more fun tomorrow. Maybe we can find ourselves a hidden little beach to play on.

I got a map of the island and I found a little piece of beach that apparently not everyone knows about ... or it isn’t the most popular place. But that’s fine for us – we won’t be disturbed!” I said.

“Oooh, that sounds like fun!” Mary said. And Kelly agreed. So we moved over to the sleeping bed, bringing the comforter with us, and we went to bed. We decided that it didn’t make much sense at that point to wear pajamas or anything, plus it was a bit warm, so we all slept in the nude that night.

The next day we got up, albeit reluctantly, and got ready to do some sightseeing. I got out the brochures I had picked up before we left and a map of the island and we headed to the beach I had found.

It took us about twenty minutes driving from the hotel to where the parking area for this small beach was. We parked the car and locked it (we had intentionally left all valuables in our hotel room–this may be a resort island, but people being people... ) and then took our beach gear and went to find a suitable spot on the sandy beach.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.