Tawnya's Training - Cover

Tawnya's Training

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tawnya likes her sex hot, dirty, and hard. She recently discovered BDSM and is thrilled with the idea of being used and abused by a Master dominating her. She places an ad in a fetish paper and finds her dream Master. Now, can she serve him the way he (and she) wants...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Illustrated  

“Before we continue with today’s fun, I want to talk to you. Now I told you that your submission is a journey. Well this is your first few timid steps. Our relationship is not just a physical, sexual one. You will learn how to serve me in other ways as well. You will learn how to act and behave like a proper slaveslut. You will learn how I want you to look, act, talk, and think.

My goal as Master is to get into your head and possess not only your body, but your mind as well. I want to be the first thing you think of when waking and the last thing on your mind when you fall asleep. I want to be in your thoughts during the day and possess your dreams and fantasies at night. I want to own you completely. Do you understand?” he asked.

“Yes Master,” I said. I don’t think he realized it at the time, but he was closer to his goal than he knew. That past week he had been the subject of almost every thought dream and fantasy I’d had! I couldn’t get him off my mind and now that I was here, naked with my tits tightly bound and an enormous dildo shoved deep up my cunt, all my thoughts and fantasies were coming true!

“Good. Now to achieve this result, I use your own sexual needs, desires, and lusts as motivation for you. In other words, be prepared to be teased, tormented, and frustrated. I’ll warn you now that during our sessions, I will often be bringing you to the very edge of your orgasm, stopping just as you feel yourself about to cum, and then let you calm back down. But only partially– I will let you calm down just enough to take the edge off, but then I will bring you right back,” he told me.

If he intended to use my own needs and desires as motivation, he was doing a damn fine job! I was almost insane with lust at this point. My cunt was drooling around the thick hard dildo and my tits were ablaze. I didn’t know what more he could do to drive me any further, but knowing him, he would find a way.

Master finally took the clamps off my tits. He squeezed my tits, slapping them over and over as I moaned and whimpered. My poor abused tits were the color of berries and burning like they had been doused with gasoline and lit on fire. At last he started to untie my tits, and the blood rushed back into them, further enhancing the fire and the deep throbbing that I felt.

“Stand up, whore and get down on the floor,” he commanded.

I got off the chair slowly, the dildo vacated my cunt as I did, and I knelt down on the floor. Just about the time my knees hit the floor and I put my hands down, he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me across his polished wood floor. He dragged me by the hair around the sofa and then pulled me up, bending me over the back. He pushed my face into the cushions so I couldn’t see what he was doing. “Don’t move from this spot,” he warned and I heard his footsteps crossing the floor, then returning.

He grabbed my hair again and hauled me up so he could see my face. He had the doctors report that I had brought in his hand. As I stood there partially bent over the sofa with my ass jutting out and my legs spread, he looked over the report.

“It says here that you are clean and you don’t have any issues. That’s good because it is time I take my new whore for a ‘test ride’. Before I do, though, would you like to see my report?” he asked.

“No, Master. That isn’t necessary, I know you wouldn’t do anything to hurt me. I trust you,” I said, my heart racing as I knew I was about to feel his cock in my cunt for the first time.

“Good answer, whore,” he said, “Very well, then. I am going to take you now, but you are not to cum. Whatever I do to you, you are not to cum unless you beg for it and I give you permission – if you do I will punish you, do you understand me?”

Yes, Master. I understand,” I said, already feeling myself losing control as the anticipation of our first fuck made my pulse race and my clit throb.

Master then got behind me and knelt down. I felt his hands pulling my ass cheeks apart and knew he was inspecting me. I felt so cheap and whorish– like a piece of meat at an auction. I felt like a farm animal being checked over before being sold. It was gloriously degrading and humiliating! He inspected my holes for a couple moments, shoving a finger into my cunt and probing my still recovering whore hole. Then he pulled his finger out and shoved it into my tight puckered asshole.

Up to this point we hadn’t discussed anal sex. We had been too busy talking about abusing my tits and cunt and talking about BDSM things. It just hadn’t come up. But I am very fond of anal sex and anything shoved up my poop chute makes me crazy hot! So when he shoved his stiff long finger up my ass, it lit me up.

“Ohhhh fuuck, Master! Yes, ohhh god, I love my ass fingered! Ohhhh fuck yessss!” I moaned loudly.

“Ahhh ... I see we have found another plaything!” he said chuckling. He pulled his finger out and replaced it with two fingers, stretching and working my asshole. I moaned again as I felt him re-enter me, this time he was larger and I pushed back against his fingers, wanting them deeper.

He pushed in and then started twisting them inside me asshole, working my sphincter and opening my ass up. I tossed my head back and gripped the back of the sofa as I felt his fingers in my rectum. He twisted and pushed and spread his fingers as he loosened me up.

Once he was satisfied with my asshole’s readiness, he began pumping his fingers in and out of me. Slowly at first but with increasing speed and power he began fucking my ass with his long, strong fingers.

“Reach back whore and hold your ass open. Spread those fucking ass cheeks so I can finger-fuck you!” he commanded. With a loud moan at his words, I reached back with both hands pulling my ass wide open for him. He spit on my ass and worked the spit into my hole to serve as lube.

As he finger-fucked my ass with one hand, he added to my torment by using his other hand to play with my throbbing clit. Now I was in a pickle, do I push back against the fingers in my ass, or press forward against the hand playing my clit? What a delicious conundrum! I moaned as I was skewered in two directions, first pushing forward, then back rocking back and forth and enjoying the pleasure of both.

I could have stayed right there being pleasured from both directions for the rest of the weekend, but Master had other things he wanted to do. So with a whimper of disappointment from me, he withdrew his fingers from both my asshole and my clit. But I was happily surprised when I realized he moved his hands away so he could shove his tongue into my cunt instead!

“Ohhhhfuck! Ohmygod! ooooohh...” I moaned. God he was fantastic! The feeling of his tongue, burrowing into my honey hole like a wet wriggling snake was almost more than I could stand. I had to lean over to keep from falling down and I spread my legs wider to accommodate him easier.

“Oh Master please! Please...” I moaned. I was getting so close...

Master ground his face into my slobbering cunt, fucking me with his tongue and alternating between long slow licks from my clit to my asshole, and short stabs into my holes with his tongue formed into a small cock. It was deliriously wonderful.

I was so aroused that I reached up without thinking and began playing with my nipples, pinching and pulling at them as he kept burrowing into my cunt and ass. I moaned and wriggled back against him as he ate my pussy and ass. Occasionally he would pull back and swat my ass hard and then dive back in.

“Masssterrr ... Oh god I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!” I cried out suddenly. I could feel myself teetering on the edge of the abyss.

“Don’t you do it, whore! Don’t you dare cum yet!” he warned me. Just for emphasis he swatted my ass four times hard – twice on each ass cheek as fast as he could.

“Ohh fuck!” I yelped as my ass stung from the blows.

He stood up and came up behind me. I could feel him pressing against me, his hard erect cock nestled between my ass cheeks and rubbing its length against me. Oh how I wanted that beast in me!

“Master ... please ... please fuck your whore. Please, I need your cock ... I need it inside me sooo much. Please take your pleasure out in your filthy whore now...” I whimpered, nearly to tears now.

He gripped my hips with both hands and plunged his ten-inch long sword into me the full length in one slick motion. I died right then and there.

“Ohhhmyyygoddddd! I screamed so loud it hurt my ears. “Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod,” I cried out as he began slamming into me as hard as he could, driving that cock into me like a piledriver and pounding deep into my cunt. I could feel his heavy, cum-filled balls slapping against my ass as he drove his cock into me. He was an animal and I was his prey. He pinned me against the sofa back and was going to punch a hole in me with that cock.

He reached around me and grabbed my tits, sinking his fingers deep into the already abused flesh and pulling at my nipples with his strong grip. My hands gripped the sofa back so tightly my knuckles turned white with the strain.

It had just been too much. Between the tit abuse, the cunt abuse, then the toying and now his hard, savage fucking, it had just been too much stimulation. I didn’t feel it coming on, it happened all of a sudden.

With a howl of release, I came ... I came hard, my cunt opening up and gushing pussy juice out as my world split apart. I screamed as I came and my legs gave out on me, I collapsed over the sofa, still writhing and convulsing as the earth-shattering orgasm took control of me. I grabbed my head, trying to stop the spinning I sensed there until I just went limp, draped over the sofa like a bath towel.

“Did you just fucking cum, whore?” he yelled, as he grabbed my hair and pulled me back upright. He spun me around to face him and held me by my throat. “Did you just cum without permission?” he repeated.

“Y ... yes, Master. I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it! It just ... happened!” I said.

“I warned you that if you came without permission you would be punished. Did you think I was kidding?” he said.

“No Master,” I said. Master was angry with me. I had never seen this side of him, and it scared me a little.

“Well, I am going to have to punish you, whore. You are going to have to learn that my rules are not to be broken and when I say something I mean it.”

“No, Master, please!” I said anxiously.

“Quiet, whore! I told you NOT to cum without permission and you did it anyway. I don’t care if it was a ‘accident’ or not, you need to learn more self-control of your urges apparently,” he said gruffly. I stood there trembling as he spoke, his hand still gripping my throat. He released my throat and grabbed my hair pulling me to an empty corner of the living room. He pushed me into the corner and pushed my head into the corner.

“Now stand here in the corner and think about what you have done while I get things ready to punish you,” he said. Then he pulled my head back to look me in the eye. “Don’t you move from this spot, do you hear me, whore?”

“Yes, Master, I promise,” I whimpered at barely above a whisper. I stood there with my face in the corner just like I did when I was four years old. If I wasn’t so worried about what would come next, I might find it strangely sexy and humiliating, but not ever seeing Master so pissed I didn’t know what he was capable of. I believed he wouldn’t intentionally hurt me, but still I was uneasy.

He left me there in the corner and although I couldn’t see him (I didn’t dare turn around to peek) I heard his heavy footsteps as he walked away. I don’t know how long he was gone, but it seemed like an eternity. Finally I heard those same footsteps heavy on the wood floor. He approached me and pulled me away from the wall by my arm this time.

“On your hands and knees, whore,” he commanded, tugging down on my arm. I dropped to my hands and knees as ordered and he took a handful of my blonde hair, twisting it a few times into a long rope. Hanging on to the end he took a step forward. “Now crawl, whore.”

I crawled on my hands and knees doing my best to keep up with his long strides. But I couldn’t crawl fast enough and he ended up doing as much dragging me as I did in crawling. He took me to the bedroom and we went to the middle of the room. He lifted me up to a standing position and told me to stand still. He walked over to a chest sitting on the far wall and pulled out some things and brought them over to me.

He started by buckling a pair of leather cuffs to my wrists. Then he took a length of rope and tied the end to the cuffs and ran the other end through a large eyebolt screwed into the ceiling and hoisted my arms up over my head and secured them in place. Then he brought out a long metal pole with a pair of leather cuffs attached to it. He spread my legs wide and attached a cuff to each one. With my hands tied up over my head and my legs attached to the spreader bar, Master was satisfied that I was securely bound.

“That should hold you for what I have in mind,” he said ominously. He saw the worried look on my face and smiled. “Because this is your first spanking, we will start slowly. But don’t think just because we are starting small that I am going to go easy on you. Remember this is a punishment spanking not an erotic one. You will find sitting rather uncomfortable for a few days after we are through here, I promise you.”

“Y ... yes, Master,” I gulped. Master had shown himself to be a man of his word – if he said I would be sore after he was through, I knew he meant it.

“We will start out with a little hand spanking just to get your ass warmed up. Then we will go to a paddle, and then to the cane. After your ass has been lit up, we will see what other things we can find to do,” he said.

He took a bottle of baby oil and put some on his hand rubbing it all over my ass. “This baby oil will do two things. First it will protect your soft creamy ass from getting split and cracking from the paddle and cane. Secondly, it tends to hold the heat in and make a delightful burn as I warm your ass up!”

As I felt the baby oil being rubbed on my ass, it felt wonderful. I began to moan softly even though I knew I was being prepared for a spanking, his hands rubbing the warm oil on me were so enjoyable. He smiled as I moaned and I think he purposefully took his time with the oil. He even reached between my legs to rub his oily fingers across my pussy and clit, making me groan with pleasure.

But pleasantries aside, he had a job to do and so he stood up and came around to a position behind and to the left of me. “Are you ready to begin?” he asked me.

“Please, Master, please don’t. Please!! I’ll ... I’ll be good. I promise.” I said, tears already starting to form in the corners of my eyes. “I won’t ever ... er ... cum without permission again.”

“Now, repeat after me: I’m a very naughty whore and I deserve everything you do to me. Please spank me hard,” he commanded.

I stared at him for several moments trying to figure out what he was doing. Then, quietly, I repeated his words. “I’m a very naughty whore and I deserve everything you do to me. Please spank me hard.” I actually shook as I said this.

“Good. Now, repeat this after me: I’m yours to command. My mouth is yours, my tits are yours, my ass is yours and my horny cunt is yours.” he said.

Again, a long pause, but then: I’m yours to command. My mouth is yours, my tits are yours, my ass is yours and my horny cunt is yours.”

“Good, he said. Then he stood and watched as I waited for the inevitable. The longer I stood still, the more I twitched in anticipation ... it was maddening waiting for the first swat.

Then Master began to spank me. He spanked me steadily, and almost immediately I was whimpering, then crying. He had been right – the baby oil did protect my skin, but God the burn! I twisted and turned my ass this way and that as he swatted me, trying to avoid or at least lessen the effect of the blows, but nothing helped.

My voice was croaky as I begged him to stop. Tied as I was, I couldn’t rub my ass or block his swats, I couldn’t do anything but take the blows one after another as my ass began to pinken, then redden.

Finally his hand began to sting, and he stopped. After a pause he stood back to admire the view of my searing ass. My ass and the tops of my legs were red, and my cunt was glistening. He walked around me, and sure enough he found my nipples were stiff – surprisingly to both of us I was getting off on my punishment!

I remained bound and standing in the middle of my Master’s bedroom, displaying myself for his benefit. I knew that there was more spanking to come, but seeing how he looked at me made me ... horny and aroused, knowing my Master approved of me. He approached me and fondled my left titty, and squeezed my stiff, throbbing nipple. I gasped, but said nothing.

He slapped me across the face. Then, he slapped my tits, left, right, left, right. I started to whimper, then cry out in pain. He slapped them again, and I yelled out, begging him to stop.

He did stop, but only long enough to pick up the paddle he intended on using next. The paddle of choice was a wooden paddle in the shape of an slightly elongated ping pong paddle. He showed me the paddle he was about to use, then walked slowly around behind me and again I waited, trembling, for him to begin.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! He gave me four swats, alternating cheeks. I squealed as the first few swats landed and danced as best I could with my legs secured to the spreader bar.

“Oh fuck, Master! Ow! Oww!” I cried out, but he was not swayed in his purpose. The tears were now flowing again, and my ass was on fire once more. This time, instead of stopping, he simply alternated sides and carried on. Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! on my ass proper and below, on the tops of my legs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.