Tawnya's Training - Cover

Tawnya's Training

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tawnya likes her sex hot, dirty, and hard. She recently discovered BDSM and is thrilled with the idea of being used and abused by a Master dominating her. She places an ad in a fetish paper and finds her dream Master. Now, can she serve him the way he (and she) wants...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Illustrated  

My name is Tawnya Addams and I love sex. I love all kinds of hot sex with all kinds of partners. I love the soft, romantic sex but mostly I love the dirty, nasty, hard fucking, slap-me-around-and-call-me-a-whore sex! In fact the rougher, dirtier, and more degrading it is, the more I like it. I love it when a man takes what he wants from me and makes me pleasure him. I say “makes” because I want him to manhandle me, not because he has to force me to give him sex. No one has to force me to get me to give up my cunt!

I wasn’t always such a slut. Believe it or not I was once a “nice Catholic girl” when I was younger and I was taught to be very proper. Even handholding wasn’t allowed and being alone with a boy was strictly prohibited.

However, I come from a long line of very busty women. My mother was a triple D and all of her sisters, my aunts, all were “blessed” with large chests. Myself, I began developing when I was only ten years old and by the time I started high school, I was bustier than most of the female teachers. Which pleased the boys I was in school with to be sure!

I lost my cherry when I was 16 ... the day of my “sweet 16” party to be exact. And once I found out what boys were for, I was hooked! I quickly became obsessed with sex and wanted to try everything I could related to it. I had several boyfriends, as well as many one-night stands or back seat boffing sessions. Basically if I saw someone I wanted I went for it!

My sex life continued to evolve, and in recent years with the advent of the internet, the rate of evolution has increased. I now push the boundaries, always wanting new (and sometimes quite naughty) challenges. During the last six months, I have gotten into BDSM.

I crave big things in my cunt and I crave having my tits used. While most women want a tight cunt, I am the opposite and I have learnt that I am not alone. I have a few limits yes, things I won’t do. But as long as those are respected, I will give myself over fully to be used or abused – my mouth, cunt, tits, ass and mind.

About four months ago, after a previous relationship ended, I started to actively look for another a new beau. My former lover had to move because of a job transfer out of state and even though we promised to stay in touch, we both knew we wouldn’t.

I went to a personals site I had found on the Internet that looked promising. I started scanning the personal ads looking to see if I could find something that would help keep me occupied while I looked for my new serious relationship.

I wasn’t looking for romance, at least not right now. I was just looking for a cock and a man who knew how to use it. The romance thing would be awhile since I was just getting over my ex. But being horny AND lonely sucks! I was flooded with responses, mostly from men who thought they were just what I wanted, or who were just looking for a good time, or whatever.

Most of these jokers were either too full of themselves or were shady in one way or another. A girl has to be careful when putting herself out there! I narrowed the selection of interesting candidates down to four guys, and thought I would start there.

I set up a meeting with one of the prospective candidates, a man called Michael, who was 29 years old – four years older than me. I didn’t want anyone younger than I was ... the guys I had met that were younger than me were almost always immature and for too inexperienced for my tastes. I needed a man not a boy!

We decided to meet in a local coffee shop we both knew on Wednesday at lunch time, a casual meeting, like any two friends chatting about the weather, or what was playing at the corner movie theatre. But we were there for a more perverted and kinky purpose – to meet each other to see if we were compatible and interested in starting a sexual relationship.

I had taken a long lunch that day, one of the perks of being the office manager, so I could be prepared for our meeting. I had brought the outfit I wanted to wear and when it came time for me to get ready, I slipped into the bathroom at work and began my “transformation” from boss to babe! I had chosen a flirty yet still appropriate dress that I thought might show this guy I was playful and fun but at the same time not advertise I was a hooker or something. It was mid thigh length with a plunging, draped neckline that would show off my ample tits.

After changing clothes and putting on my makeup (I usually don’t wear much makeup at all at work, since I am in a back office and rarely see anyone except fellow coworkers), I left for the coffee shop. I got there a few minutes early because I wanted to try to get the advantage of seeing him first. I found a table in the corner where we could talk privately, yet still have a good view of the door. About ten minutes after I got there and got settled, he arrived.

He walked into the coffee shop and stood just inside the doorway, surveying the room. He was tall and good looking, with what looked like a very good build and sandy blonde shoulder length hair. He stood there looking around until he spotted me sitting at the table. I had told him in advance what I would be wearing so he would know what to look for – a blonde woman in a pink dress with a pink flower in her hair. I had described myself to him so he had no trouble in picking me out of the small crowd in the coffee shop.

He walked up to the table and I got a better look at him – he was VERY good looking! He had amazing blue eyes that a girl just wanted to dive into and swim around in and a sparkling kind smile that warmed me from the inside out.

“Tawnya?” he said, extending his hand. I took his hand and he helped me to stand.

“Yes, I’m Tawnya. You must be Michael,” I said.

“That’s right, I’m very pleased to meet you,” he said, shaking my hand lightly. He seated me again and then took a seat across from me.

We talked and got to know each other a bit. We had emailed and chatted through the computer a few times and exchanged our likes, dislikes, aspirations and limits were so we knew we were at least similar in tastes and goals. I had already told him about my interest in BDSM.

Michael explained that it was because of my interest in BDSM that he answered my email. He explained to me at length that he was quite experienced and would start me off with the basics, since I didn’t know much about the whole lifestyle. But he also pointed out that he didn’t want me to stay with the basics, he wanted me to grow and he would be pushing my limits to get me to the more extreme side as quickly as I was ready.

I told him that was exactly what I was looking for and that I was into things a bit more on the wild side than most girls. I told him of my fascination in being used and being made to be a slut. I also told him I enjoyed having my cunt stretched and my tits abused. He smiled at the latter, saying that I had a very nice pair of tits and he was looking forward to seeing how they looked in his ropes. I almost wet myself at the thought of having my tits bound tightly and him clamping my nipples and using his crop on them!

We talked for almost an hour before we decided we were compatible. We agreed to meet the following Saturday to see how we worked together, and just before we finalized all the details I needed to use the restroom.

“Michael, do you know where the restroom is here?” I asked him.

“Yeah it’s over ... well here I’ll show you,” he said. He got up and took my hand walking me around the counter to the back where the restrooms were. Just as we got to the bathrooms he made a sudden and quite unexpected move – he pulled me into the men’s room!

“Wait! Michael I can’t...” I started to protest.

“Get in here and be quiet slut!” he said, pulling me into the men’s room and over to a stall. He shut and locked the stall door then pointed to the toilet. “Get busy, we haven’t got all day!”

I looked up at him incredulously, and then I saw his little smirk and I knew what he was doing. I hiked up my dress and pulled down my panties and sat on the toilet. But having him in there with me was a bit ... distracting ... so it took me a bit to start peeing. Michael reached between my legs and held his hand under me.

“Did you come in here to piss or what?” he asked me. He began playing with my pussy, toying with it and fingering me in an attempt to make me have to pee. At least that was his excuse – for me it was heaven! I began softly moaning, having him fingerfuck me in the men’s room of a public place was way out there and I was loving it! I began to rock on the toilet seat and was gyrating my hips as I got hotter and hotter. I was getting close to cumming when he pulled his hand back and stood up.

I whimpered like a child until I realized what he was up to. He had unzipped his pants and pulled out the most delicious looking cock I had ever seen! He was about ten inches long and nice and fat, with a swollen purple head that beckoned me to suck it.

Michael grabbed my hair and pulled me forward, slapping my face with the hard stiff rod as he spoke.

“So you want to be my slut, do you? You think you can handle being a slaveslut to me? You think you are worthy enough to suck this cock, whore?” he said, growling in a deep powerful voice. This was just what I had dreamed of and he was giving me the full package. I could feel my cunt getting soaked and was expecting to hear the dripping sounds into the toilet any time.

“Yes! Oh god yes! Please give it to me! Please let me suck that hard fat cock!” I pleaded.

“I can see we are going to have to work on how you address me, slut! You are to call me Master!” he said, slapping my face hard.

“Yes, Ma...” I started to say as my face stung from the slap. But just as I opened my mouth to speak, he shoved his cock quickly into it and down my throat. He held my face close to his stomach as I tried to expel the intruder with my throat, gagging as it tickled the back of my throat. But I couldn’t force it back out being held so close to him. He held me in place until I slapped his leg, letting him know I needed a breath. He pulled back out of my mouth and I gasped and tried to retch. He gave me a couple breaths to calm my throat and then shoved back down my throat.

“Look at me whore. You are going to have to learn how to deep throat if you want to be my slaveslut. This is an important part of pleasing me,” he said. I looked at him and nodded slightly. He pulled back out and I gasped from breath again.

“Now I’m going to face fuck you slut and if you are real lucky, I may even cum down that pretty little throat,” he said as I panted for breath.

He shoved his beautiful cock back into my mouth, not quite as deep this time, but he began stroking in and out, fucking my face as if it was my cunt.

“Guk ... uk ... ug ... guck ... uk,” I made noises as his cock pressed in and out of my throat. He held my head and guided me as he used my face as a cunt and fucked me. I was so turned on it was all I could do to keep from cumming!

I must have done something right because between my sucking noises, I heard him groan quietly. “I’m going to cum, whore, I’m going to cum down that pretty whore throat.”

I made a sound of excited approval around the thick rod and looked up at him. I saw his eyes close and then suddenly, I felt his hot cum hit the back of my throat. Instinctively I began swallowing, even as he continued spurting more cum into my mouth. I was astonished how much of a load he carried in those balls before he finally emptied them fully.

“Good girl. You might just be able to be trained after all,” Michael said, satisfied. Then he waited while I licked and sucked the few drops of cum that had spilled from his cock. He watched, smiling while I cleaned his cock and balls. Only after I had washed him to his satisfaction was I allowed to leave the stall and I saw myself in the bathroom mirror, dribbles and streaks of his cum dripping from my chin and lips. I wiped them off with my fingers and licked my fingers clean before washing my face and hands.

We left the bathroom together, passing a rather startled patron of the coffee shop as we both exited the men’s room! After walking me to my car and a very passionate kiss good bye, we both headed our separate ways.

When I got home, I immediately made a reservation at a cheap hotel out by the airport that was known to be seedy and had been the site of prostitution busts many times. Just the type of place to make a whore feel welcome!

After securing a room I went in to take a shower. I was wet with the anticipation of what I had agreed to and was looking forward to. I had consented to be used by this Master and to offer my tits and holes to whatever his apparently depraved mind could come up with. The thought of what lay in store for me was so exciting and thrilling that when I went into the shower and applied the shower nozzle to my cunt, I came almost instantly!

Saturday came around and I arrived at the door of the hotel room at the predetermined 2:00PM on the dot. He had called me the night before and told me he would be getting there a bit early to “prepare things”. Just the thoughts that ran through my mind at that term made it next to impossible to sleep that Friday night! I knocked and heard a deep voice from behind the door telling me to come in. I opened the door meekly trying to peer around it.

“Well don’t just stand there letting the cool air out. Come in here,” he said. It was indeed cool in the room ... so cool in fact I could feel my nipples hardening.

“Yes Master,” I said, stepping inside and shutting the door. I walked over to where he was sitting. Master Michael was dressed in a tight black “muscle” t-shirt and black jeans. He wore dark mirrored sunglasses and with his stubble beard, he looked amazing. I felt my cunt getting wet just looking at him! He had thick muscular arms with tribal tattoos that I couldn’t wait to have around me, a well defined chest, and I could see his six pack under his tight shirt. I already knew what lay beneath those black jeans and I had been dreaming of that for the past two days!

On the floor were two large suitcases that had been partially emptied onto the other queen sized bed. A glance identified a well ordered collection of ropes, toys, “implements” and “objects”. More were arranged on the phone and coffee tables.

“I brought a few things from home that I thought we could try out, just to see how you do with them,” he said as he noticed my peering at the suitcases.

We went over to the small table in the room and sat down. “I’m glad you came, we are going to have a good time here today. Today is a test to see how well we are going to work together – if we seem to work well, then we shall have a long and hopefully fulfilling relationship. And if not, well that is what today will show us. But I think that we will do just fine.” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.