Impregnating Mrs. Choi - Cover

Impregnating Mrs. Choi

by Sakka

Copyright© 2022 by Sakka

Fiction Sex Story: After unwittingly impregnating three members of a Korean swim team visiting his American university, our hero adds an unlikely fourth tally after the team's middle-aged coach comes onto him while drunk (with a little blackmail on her part to incentivize him).

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   .

(If this story seems abrupt or incomplete, it is. I wrote this as an alternate ending to one of my favorite stories (by another author) but I’ve left the original story unnamed and out of this text because I haven’t been able to reach the original author, and the story sounds like it might be autobiographical. Set in a university in the USA, the original story describes how a young man has sex with three young ladies (Min, Jeen and Mei) visiting the university as part of a swim team from South Korea. The ending I wrote here picks up just after the hero’s first coupling with Mei, following the hero for several days before a very unexpected fuck with the team coach. The coach was mentioned briefly in the original story but does not have sex with the hero. Here I’ve changed that as Coach Choi (who is in her mid 40’s) comes on to the hero while drunk, the night before the team is due to fly back home. Somewhat bitter as a widow whose late husband was unable to give her children ~ but still having periods ~ Mrs. Choi conjures a notion how to fix that after overhearing the girls sharing that all of them are now pregnant by the hero. And thereby follows this tale.)


Happily, that wasn’t my last encounter with the swim team, though my last fuck with a ‘member’ of the team ended a bit awkwardly when I finally did fuck the coach.

The next day after I fucked Mei, she managed to sneak into my dorm for an afternoon fuck, and even I was impressed by how brazen she’d become. Then, as I was grinding away inside her, nudging a good five inches of my shaft into her still very-tight hole, she told me she had a date with a boy on her team the next night.

“Really?” I asked.

“His name is Jun...” Mei said, even as I continued pumping her sweet hole; “he’s a nice boy and his family has lots of money. I think he’s had a crush on me, but I had to make the first move.”

I was really impressed, seeing it as evidence that I’d helped Mei change for the better.

“Oh,” Mei added, “while I’m out with Jun, Jeen and Min want you to come over.”

Despite myself, I think I grew even harder as I remembered Mei’s roommates; then, remembering how I’d pumped my cum into both of them already, I finally had to unload again in Mei. Smashing three last hard thrusts into her sweet hole, I then exploded inside her with another epic load, really soaking her insides with long, thick streams of semen.

“So, you’ll come?” Mei asked.

“Probably,” I replied, kissing Mei gently as I pressed a bit deeper, pushing my semen deeper inside her. We then rested a bit before Mei got me hard again with a blowjob, and I sunk my shaft back inside her for round 2.

“What about your coach, though?” I asked, as I started fucking Mei again.

“Oh, she’ll be off at a meeting,” Mei said. “Just be done by 10 and you’ll be fine.”

Appreciating Mei’s eye for plans, I then ground into her for a good 10 minutes before I felt my next cum building.

“So,” I said, pausing to fondle Mei’s pretty tits, “are you going to fuck Jun?”

“Am I that kind of girl?” Mei asked (even as I sucked on one of her nipples, and resumed my deep grinding into her pussy). With Mei’s pussy slick with cum I could push a good six inches into her now, nearly my full length.

“Not at all...”

“Well,” Mei added, “Jun might get lucky if he plays his cards right...”

Whereupon I was overcome yet again with love and desire for Mei myself. She really was very beautiful and smart, and I hoped things worked out well for her. But just now I felt another load boiling up in my balls; almost as if I were working up a love potion for Mei (rather than another dangerous load of spunk), I worked on grinding into her as deep as I could, made her climax with a cute little shudder, then blasted yet another thick load into her tiny hole. Mei was sopping wet now, and her cute tummy was literally awash in my seed, both from today and the day before. Even if Jun did get lucky, I was proud to know I’d been her first.

And, despite my misgivings about the coach, the next day went off mostly without a hitch. While Mei was off seeing a movie with Jun, I slipped into the dorm area with roommates and wasted no time fucking her horny roommates. This time I noshed on Min’s sweet little pussy first before I fucked her, emptying my balls in her tight little hole; then the girls got me hard again and I let sexy Jeen ride me for a good 10 minutes before I blasted another load deep inside her tight wet hole. It was only then we noticed it was well past 11 pm (and Mei still wasn’t home), but I didn’t push my luck; with help from the girls I snuck out, and acted innocent when I happened upon Mrs. Choi near her own apartment.

“Good evening, ma’am,” I said, but she just scowled. Oh well.

With the team scheduled to be at the campus just a few more days after that, I resigned myself to being a friendly admirer as they focused on their swim meets. I was proud now to see Mei very obviously happy with her own admirer Jun, but didn’t make a big deal of it.

Then, finally, it so happened that the team was having an unofficial farewell party at the campus before returning to Korea, and I happened to enjoy a few beers before wishing the girls (and their male teammates) good luck. Notably not at the party was the coach Mrs. Choi, though I did find her stumbling around in a park near the housing area, holding a near-empty wine bottle and obviously quite drunk (and doubly clumsy in her chunky high-heel sandals). She muttered something unfriendly to me in Korean, but something gallant in me decided it was best to help her back to her apartment.

“Mrs. Choi,” I said, “here, let me help you back to your apartment...”

“So,” she said, “you want to have your way with me too...?”

“No, I just don’t want the campus police to find you. It might be awkward.”

Mrs. Choi agreed, or maybe she was just too drunk to argue.

As I helped the coach back to her nearby apartment, I recalled a comment Mei had made about her coach being a bit bitter about being a childless widow. She was a bit heavyset in her forties, with a frowny expression that didn’t do her any favors, but I could imagine her having been an attractive woman once.

Then, when I finally got Mrs. Choi inside her apartment, she surprised me with a sly look.

“I know what you’ve been doing with the girls...” she said, putting down her bottle and giving my cock a firm squeeze through my jeans; “did you know Min is just 16?”

“Holy shit,” I said; “really?”

“Really...” Mrs. Choi said, “and you could get in a lot of trouble.”

Ironically, I would have got in less trouble if I hadn’t believed her; Min was actually 18. But I sure didn’t want to end up in jail!

“Unless...” she said.

“Unless...?”

Then Mrs. Choi reached for my cock again, and I didn’t have much time to think. We were alone in her apartment, at least, so no one saw as she opened my fly and pulled out my erection.

“It’s big...” she said, as she cradled the shaft in her hand. “Do you like me?”

“Well...”

“Never mind,” she said, dropping to her knees right in front of me. “I’ll make you like me...”

The old woman then popped my cock into her mouth, and my mind reeled at the surreal scenario. It felt good, sure ~ the slurping suction of her lips and tongue on my erection ~ but this lady was twice my age, and a V.I.P. from another country for God’s sake!

She seemed happy enough slurping on my shaft, though, so I thought maybe I could just blow a load in her mouth, help her to bed and be done with it. As I felt my load rising, though, she pulled back and pulled herself upright (no mean feat in four-inch high heels).

“Now fuck me,” she said, turning around and lifting her skirt to drop her panties. “Fuck me good like you did the girls.”

Bent over with her hands on her kitchen table, Mrs. Choi gave me a good view of her ass and pussy, thick thighs and sturdy ankles above surprisingly cute feet with heels propped up high in her sandals. Viewing that, I had no trouble remaining erect; with a choice between indulging this drunk old bird or going to jail, I chose the former. Stepping closer, I took her buttocks in my hands to massage them, then felt her pussy between her thighs. She was already pretty wet, and a couple of fingers thrust up inside her made her wetter still. Moaning as I finger-fucked her, she was clearly ready; I gave my cock a good shake to make it fully-hard, then guided the proud knob into the mouth of her middle-aged hole.

“Balo igeo ya!” she said, as I drove balls-deep in her hole with my first thrust, then started fucking her with quick, driving thrusts; “fuck me! Fuck me harder!”

Surprisingly, Mrs. Choi had a fairly tight pussy and that ~ combined with her juices ~ made it better than I would have thought. As she supported herself against the table, tottering on her chunky sandals, I felt my helmet kiss her cervix and decided I might as well enjoy this as best I could. Reaching under her top I felt for her pendulous breasts, pushed her bra up, then cupped and squeezed her boobs as I continued grinding into her.

“That’s it...” she muttered, clenching her inside muscles with each deep thrust I drove into her; “make a baby inside me...”

“What...?” I asked.

“A baby!” she repeated. “A baby! Knock me up like you knocked up the girls!”

What the fuck, I thought; I’d gotten the girls pregnant...?

“Mrs. Choi,” I said, even as I felt a load boiling up in my balls, “the girls are pregnant...?”

Mrs. Choi gave my cock another teasing squeeze, making me slam a hard thrust into her and nearly knocking her off her feet. But I caught her and continued pumping her if only to give myself a moment to think. The loads I’d pumped into Jeen and Min, and adorable Mei ... could I really have gotten them all pregnant? If so, they couldn’t be far along, not more than three or four weeks; but Mei and Min certainly didn’t have birth control and I’d straight-up flooded their bellies with my semen.

Then again, though, wasn’t the whole team returning to Korea now? Even if I had gotten the girls pregnant, how likely was it they could sue me for child support?

Maybe it was evil to think that way, but I swear I grew a half-an-inch longer inside Mrs. Choi as I considered it. I imagined Jeen, Min and Mei with swollen tummies, bulging with bastards I had planted inside them, and Mrs. Choi felt it too as I grew even harder, and really started slamming my shaft into her.

“Oh ... eojileowo...” she said woozily, and I felt her knees start to buckle. But I wasn’t done with her yet.

“Over here,” I said, keeping my cock inside her as I steered her ~ half stumbling in her high heels ~ away from the table and over to the back of a nearby couch. She grunted as we met the couch and I pushed deep inside her; I remained still, though, as a thought occurred to me.

“Mrs. Choi,” I said, “aren’t you too old to have a baby?”

“I’m only 46.”

Only?

“And I’m very fertile. Right in the middle of my cycle.”

She gave my shaft a firm squeeze to show she was sincere.

“But you don’t have any kids?”

“My husband couldn’t give me children,” Mrs. Choi said sadly. “But you’re very potent; my eggs are hungry for your seed.”

My cock leapt inside her at that, and Mrs. Choi rolled her hips around me encouragingly. If she was fertile, there was nothing between my load and her eggs but luck and prayers. Thinking that, I remained very hard and spared a look down at her cute feet propped up in her sandals before I started grinding into her again. Mrs. Choi moaned happily, transporting me to pre-orgasmic bliss with random clenching and squeezing of her pussy, but I think I bought a few more seconds just from being so hard...

“Close now...” I muttered, holding her hips and pounding into her, slapping her ass with my hips as the cum boiled up in my balls. My pre-cum and her juices combined to let me grind her smoothly, smacking her pussy mound with my balls even as my balls ached to claim another womb. Now it was too late to hold off, even if I wanted to. I gave the old lady three more pounding thrusts, then buried my shaft to the root inside her and let my cum fly.

Yet again, I had a lot; I felt the semen spray out of me in torrents that pelted her undefended womb, sloshed around my still-spurting cock and left her hole slippery and slick, but still tight and snug. If the old girl still had any ripe eggs in her ovaries, they would have a hard time dodging the epic load I poured into her. Maybe it was wrong, but imagining this old chick swollen with my child kept me hard even as I continued oozing inside her, and I stayed balls-deep in her a long time with my terrible helmet pressed up against her helpless womb.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.