The Secret Life Of Mrs. Stewart - Cover

The Secret Life Of Mrs. Stewart

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A wife bored to distraction wants to find a job without her husband's knowledge. Her best friend suggests working for Ms. Alison, but will her husband accept her being a prostitute?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

After her first john of the day left satisfied, she went to her small bathroom and cleaned herself up and reapplied her makeup to get ready for the next customer. She had just reached the bottom step when a man came in looking for some fun. Michelle recognized him as a regular whom she’d had a couple times before.

“Hey there baby, looks like I came on a good day!” the man said as he walked in and saw Michelle at the bottom of the stairs.

“Aww, how sweet! You came all the way over here to see me?” she asked playfully.

“You betcha darlin’! These young girls might be nice to look at, but I need a woman to take care of me!” he said.

“Well then, follow me baby and we’ll do just that,” she said and headed back up the stairs, this time with a client behind her. He gave her a playful swat on the ass as she climbed “This is what I want when we get up there!” he said.

Michelle turned around to smile at him wiggling her ass to tease him. “So you like my ass do you? Well, it’s all yours baby once we get to the room. I’m glad too because I love a big hard cock deep in my ass!” She paused for a moment on the step she was on until he bumped up against her and she rubbed her ass against his hard cock to get an idea of what she was in for. She moaned softly because he was already hard and his cock was quite large. “This is gonna be fun!” she commented.

As soon as they got into the room and the door was closed, he went into action. He pushed her back against the door with a thump and pinned her there with his body, thrusting a leg between hers to keep them apart and give her something to rub her itchy pussy against. He held her wrists at her sides with his hand and crushed his lips against hers in a deep and powerful kiss.

“Oh MY!” she gasped when he finally let her up to grab a breath of air. “Somebody has come to play!”

“You got that fucking right! And you are going to be my toy today!” he said. He took hold of her shoulders and pushed her insistently towards the bed slipping the spaghetti strings down her arms and stripping it from her as she moved forward. When she got to the edge of the bed he made her bend at the waist and place her face flat on the mattress, spreading her legs wide apart and showing him her tight ass and eagerly waiting pussy.

“I’ve been thinking about this pussy all week ... now it’s dinnertime!” he said and he spread her ass cheeks wide apart shoving his face into her crack and thrusting his tongue deep into her wet pink cunt.

“OHH FUCK YES!” Michelle cried out as his tongue burrowed into her depths. She balled up great handfuls of the bedsheets into her fists as he began licking and lapping as the sweet juices she was beginning to give him. His tongue squirmed and writhed inside her, seeking every nook and cranny where a pearl of sweetness could hide.

“Oooh yes! Oh right there! Oh God that feels wonderful, don’t stop, please don’t stop!” Michelle encouraged him. And this time she wasn’t play acting for his ego’s benefit! She really did love to be eaten out, although James didn’t do it nearly enough to suit her.

And the guy she had munching happily away at her now knew what he was doing! His tongue roamed around in her dripping cunt as if it was making itself right at home! It touched each one of her special places in just the right order to send her mind reeling. She could feel the strength draining from her legs and her knees got weaker with every torturous lick.

To add to her distraction, he would occasionally interrupt the waves of pleasure washing over her with a sharp stinging swat to her ass – each one eliciting a squeal from her lips. Pleasure and pain mixed in her mind until she couldn’t tell which was which. It was all just one big mass of incredible sensations.

Suddenly and far too soon for her tastes, he stopped and he stood up. Michelle turned her head to look behind her and watched him get undressed. She moved to get up and help him, but he held her in place and swatted her ass again. “No one told you to get up! You just stay right where you’re at!”

Michelle just stayed there as he had ordered. She knew he had been there enough to know the rules and there were plenty of condoms laid out on the nightstand. She just enjoyed watching him prepare for her.

As his pants came down she saw that his cock was indeed hard and ready ... the bulge in his boxers promised a good time for them both!

“Oh Daddy what a big cock you have!” she moaned as he stepped out of his trousers.

“All the better to fuck you with my dear!” he said playing along with her sexual innuendo.

“Please be careful, Daddy. Your cock is so big and my little girl ass is so small and tight,” she said wiggling her ass a bit. In reality, she wasn’t too concerned; she’d been fucked in the ass enough to know she could accommodate him without too much trouble. She was still tight, but she knew her limitations.

Her estimations were met when his boxers fell next and she got a look at what had been pushing them out. Her male friend was indeed “gifted” and quite generously too. He sported seven full inches of fuckstick with a diameter of nearly two inches across, enough to fill the most ravenous of holes!

He reached for one of the condoms and she licked her lips as she watched him open the package and roll the rubber down the long hard shaft. She couldn’t wait to feel that monster splitting her ass in two!

But before he could do that, a little preparation was in order.

He picked up the bottle of lube on the nighstand next to the condoms. “Edible lube, eh? Well, maybe we will have to try that out and see after we are through. What do you think?” he asked her as he read the bottle.

The moan from Michelle told him the answer he was looking for. He squirted a good glob onto his index finger. “Now this might be a bit cold at first, but it will warm up quickly on your hot ass!” he said just before he applied it on her crinkled anus.

“Oh!” Michelle gasped. But as he spread it around with his finger, her startled gasp turned into a mewl of pleasure and she raised her ass towards his hand. He smeared the lube around her hole making sure it was completely covered before he put another glob on his finger. This time though he pushed the lube into her ass, using his finger inside her to spread it all around. He needed to get her anal ring slickened up and loosened up, ready for his much thicker cock.

“Damn, your ass is tight for a whore! Have you been saving yourself just for me?” he said. It was a compliment, even with the derrogatory name, and she turned back to smile.

“Yes, Daddy, that is your hole ... I’ve been waiting for you!” she said.

“Well, we are going to have to open that tight ass up some if I’m going to get in there,” he said.

“Please, Daddy, please open up my little girl ass for your big cock! I want to feel your big fat cock in my tight asshole! Please!” she moaned.

He squirted another glob of lube onto her ass and inserting two fingers this time he began working her asshole open. She tried to relax her anal ring and let him in, but the sensations were incredible and her ass began grinding against the intrusion on its own. He thrust his fingers in and out slowly, twisting and turning while he did in order to spread the lube and work her ass open bit by bit.

When her ass was loose enough that two fingers weren’t enough, he used the index finger from both hands to pull her hole open further. This really caused Michelle to moan and squirm. It felt like he was ripping her in two! But she loved every delicious moment as she opened for him wider and wider.

Finally satisfied that she was open enough for him, he let her rest for a moment, but only long enough for him to squirt some lube onto his condom-sheathed cock. He worked it around the entire length and circumference, then squirted a bit more onto the tip.

“Now be a good little whore and hold your ass open for me, my hands are too slippery now,” he said. Michelle reached back with both hands and pulled her asscheeks wide apart giving him a perfect view of her greasy asshole. He stepped forward a step and pointed his cock at her waiting hole. Grabbing her by the hips, he eased the tip of his cock slowly into her, pushing open her sphincter and pushing deeper and deeper into her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.