Not the Intention - Cover

Not the Intention

Copyright© 2022 by Desiderius Lustig

Chapter 7: Remembrance and Goodbye

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Remembrance and Goodbye - Desi -my old-man's self- in his far-away-house takes up a friend of his niece when she needs a secret hideaway. The build-up of sexual tension between old man and visitor begins to show. Indeed not the intention?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Lactation   Pregnancy   2nd POV   Nudism   Slow  

Grinning, Antoine and Jerôme stand looking at me as I seem to be quietly wasting the afternoon on a terrace opposite the cathedral with a Kro-pression [Kronenbourg from the tap] in front of me, while Diane has her after-meeting at Uni.

“Ah bonjour!” and they give me bisous à la pelle [literally: kissing with the shovel] before sitting down. Antoine does it bent over, leaning two hands high between my thighs, thumbing my balls. Jerôme squats and feels my now full crotch, while kissing.

The pretty boy, who serves us, arrives without question with large glasses of white wine for them. Antoine strokes his ass “merci, mon frère!” [thanks brother] and gets a pat on the back of his head from Luc, really his brother, when I see their faces side by side.

“Where’s your nymph?” I’m asked and I explain that this afternoon she gave a guest lecture at the University on African sex initiation rites among the Guyanese bush blacks. “I was so proud of her, I sat beaming in my bench like I was her grandfather. She was good, and there were at least a hundred listeners. But she’s coming soon, they still had to evaluate. If she’s giggling, that just came to boozing...”

Armed between two study buddies, Marc and Louis, they arrive, happy and elated, pull in a few more chairs, and suddenly we’re a big circle.

She looks at me with big expectant eyes. “You did a great job! Not only your story, which I had already gone over with you and <grinning horny> tried out. But also your presentation! Understated and oozing sex.”

Louis, who had been sitting next to me in the lecture hall with Marc, chimed in “And your Guyanese patois, so sexy! With your stories you got the whole room up, hard and longing. I whispered to your amant, that we were the only three there, who really know you!” Jerôme raises his left eyebrow questioningly.

“Last week” I explain “on my back terrace, while having afternoon tea with cucumber sandwiches and scones with strawberry jam and double cream, we had a discussion about who could stay small the longest with such a beauty. Of course, we were already out of our clothes. That didn’t last long, because Diana was doing all kinds of seductive poses and then she was chased by these two all over the pelouse with a drawn sword. And when they got her...”

Diane closes her eyes and I see her galvanized memory. Antoine-he was his first husband-wants the details, who, what, where. I had been watching hornily, give a detailed account of rolling around on the lawn and we are soon all too tight in our jeans. He interrupts me with questions like “How long? How deep? On the back? On hands and toes? In turns?” And when I mentioned that Marc was the cucumber of their sandwich and they were -bareback- double creamed, I saw Jerôme just about cum in his panties.

So Antoine invites the boys over for a game of man play if they’re in the mood. I gesture to Luc to pay but he fingers no and points to his brother from behind. We stand up and I go around tkissin he circle, leaning back and rubbing crosses firmly together. Diane feels them ride up against her belly and gets the ‘pelle’ from each...


We are driving just outside the city, into the mountains and I suddenly turn onto a dirt road, sloping and curving, until we are out of sight of the D-route. I grab a blanket from the back seat and I take her by the hand, leading her to the edge of the plateau. We look from beneath the light canopy into a ravine of tall, straight pines on the other slope. A stream gurgles in its depths. A perfect place to play together on the quickly spread out blanket.

We don’t need words, our lips are already too busy with each other and our tongues equally so. Eagerly we undress each other, as if it were our first time. Our hands caress each other’s backs and stomachs and lower, more intimately. I find a nipple and hear her sucking in as I pinch it between my lips. She fingers my nipple, small, but stiff, and I feel it in my lower abdomen. We kiss each other everywhere until I discover her lady lips, pry them open gently with my tongue and taste her love glaze. She tongues my glans inside the confines of my foreskin. She sucks on the spout as I push my tongue into her opening. She moans, no, purrs like a cat should.

Then suddenly we turn and merge, with the painful friction of the not yet lubricated skin and opening. She also works against it with her kegels and I feel my foreskin being pushed open tightly and my glans tensing. We lie still enjoying this initial opening, like a rose emerging from the bud. Her love-ring gently urges me into action and first with millimeter motions, then gently inches up and down, then screwing from glans-deep to balls-deep to full throttle I shake her. She giggles and I stroke her pleasure button. She rolls over and rides me, stately straight with rhythmically rotating breasts, arms raised and yodeling. The gorge answers happily.

She hops off me and folds her wet cleft over my mouth, rolling over my belly and taking me deep into her mouth and beyond. Divine, a just-to-be-fucked pussy on your nose and mouth, getting dripping wet cheeks and feeling your rod held at temperature for the finale.

And it came, me in a cross-legged position, my key in her lock, kissing deeply with my cheeks smelling of our previous fuck. She springs to her crouch and milks me, I twist her nipples and we discharge our climax into each other. Silenced, we look into each other’s eyes and slowly I watch her pleasure fade away until only our after-fuck grin remains. We sit in this embrace for at least fifteen minutes and my semi-small comes up again.

“Neeheehee, now it’s done!” she says, standing up and assembling our scanty clothes. “Straight home, right?” and sits down on the leather car seat with her wet, seeded ass. I’m glad we’re passing by back roads and deserted villages with no traffic lights. Naked, we step out inside the garage and shower together. So wonderful to wash her from the back. She squeals when I raise my middle finger inside.


Summer turns dark green with leaves and we enjoy each other’s presence and body every day. I realize that there is an end to waking up snuggled and lapped by my beautiful black nymph. An end to frolicking on the lawn, with always that fierce ending. And then just the memory.

“Come see you, later. Don’t know what time yet, flight plan has yet to be approved” says the inevitable app from Robin, just now. She turns me towards her and presses my head on her bosom.

I’m keeping tough, I think, but my shoulders begin to jerk gently. “Is good, little boy. I’m only a plane ride away from you. Now go do to you what my granny did to me, put me in a hot bath and make me eat peanut soup.” She hops out of the bed, I hear her rummaging in the other bathroom. I close my eyes and watch her go around. Practicing my memory for later. She comes in bed up against me again with her cooled body. “You’re still nice and sleepy,” and I shiver at her cold hands on my rod.

And she’s still holding those when, a moment later, she pulls me into the bathroom, the one with the big spray-and-bubble bath. Now she has closed the curtains and all the candles from the house, large and small give the filtered daylight that hot glow of water sex. Also the Easter candle from by my Love’s coffin, given to me after the absoute as a reminder of her, but surely not to light this play.

I sit on the bottom of the bath and she on the women’s seat. I pack her with foam, which then sinks slowly down over her breasts, revealing pront, tense nipples. Again and again, we laugh. I massage the inside of her thighs with outstretched fingers, stirring her lips all the time.

She sits with her eyes closed as I turn on that nozzle array in her seat, specially programmed to pulse from soft to harder from anus to clit. She hadn’t tried that one before and “hoeiiii, that one is intense” she surrenders to this water cock. I enjoy watching her imminent climax rising in her face and think, this will be the last time.

With a sigh of pleasure she sits down next to me on the bath bottom and we hold each other like I imagine with twin fetuses. Warm and in a cocoon of love. Bubbling, flowing and foaming. And so we sit ambivalently between sadness and pleasure of lovers in each other’s embrace, never to let go. “I want you, now” She grabs a silicone lubricant syringe, stands for a moment, smoothes herself out and plumps down on me, hungry, while she still can. I nuzzle the bosom in my face to approving sounds. Thus we build our excitement for one last time together like this. And then suddenly the finish line was there. I’ll take a rain check on the peanut soup.


Robin reports that they may land at the small sports airport nearby at around 3 o’clock, but only to load Diane with her luggage.

For someone who arrived with one red suitcase, we now have a lot to pack. Fortunately, I still have two large overnight bags and they fill up with ease. She leaves me the vib, which she often teased me about. And yet packing hurts me, though I’m happy for her.

When we turn past the small hangar at the taxi-place, a car from customs is already there. We get out and walk towards them. Surprised, I see Benoît lower the window, who in this setting asks, matter-of-factly, if there is any luggage to check. Very different from the other day, naked, hard and horny, but now he’s also wearing a uniform.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.