Not the Intention - Cover

Not the Intention

Copyright© 2022 by Desiderius Lustig

Chapter 5: Day of Play

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Day of Play - Desi -my old-man's self- in his far-away-house takes up a friend of his niece when she needs a secret hideaway. The build-up of sexual tension between old man and visitor begins to show. Indeed not the intention?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Lactation   Pregnancy   2nd POV   Nudism   Slow  

I wake up to a hand clasping my morning erection. The last memory before my falling asleep comes vividly to mind again, a violently writhing and ejaculating body against my belly and I was just playing with her clit...

“Little Desi has been wanting to squirt since last night, so watch out!”

She jacks me off like a guy and whispers “This is your last seed in the air, I don’t want you too eager!” and I let go, and she feels me throbbing, my thighs and calves trembling with ecstasy. She knows what I like to see, her finger across my belly sweeping my essence together and slowly dripping into her mouth. Immediately hard again, that little one...

“Come, I want to see you in daylight, how beautiful you are and discover all your delicious spots.” And I throw the deck off us. In the still hesitant sunlight I drink her tight black body and begin to caress her from her feet up. She spreads her legs so I can see the lips I only groped last night. Over her densely curled mons and from behind her tight tits, she smiles at me. She sends me a kiss with her full lips.

I crawl up and kiss her. She keeps her mouth shut and giggles. I lick her lips from left to right and back and then suddenly there is her tongue, fighting with mine. At me or in you? And we game long and fierce as I finally dare to feel up her breasts and tease her hard nipples.

She pushes my head down and forces my lips around the left nipple. “You’ve been lurking on that one for days” she says and fingers my earlobe. I have one hand free and caress her stomach, wriggle her navel and stroke her belly with a flat hand. Then I rest on her mons and find the beginning of her slit with my index finger. Or is it called digging finger?

I hesitate between the right nipple or immediately putting my mouth between her thighs. No rush, Desi. She moans as I lick and suck the undersides of her breasts and then her other nipple. They are big. In her eyes I see pure, horny excitement.

“Are your feet just as sensitive?” I sit next to her legs again and massage her toes. “Yes, but you have to turn them on with my nipples.” she laughs and I see the effect, feet are indeed a thingy with her. She widens her long legs and I slide my hands over her calves, knees and inner thighs.

“Kiss me” as my thumbs touch her lips. And then I get to take a closer look at her pussy. She smells excited already and with my tongue I taste her as I play down there. Small, sweet kisses left and right and then with my tongue over the inside of her lips. She spreads wide and her full scent hits me. So pretty pink between her dark labia. And her clit emerges. Kiss on it and squeeze between my lips. “Yaaah” She begins to drip her juices in full. With my wet face I go back up and kiss her intimately. Lying on top of her I press my hard cock into her belly and my balls lock between her thighs. Her belly gets slippery from all the pre-cum from my foreskin as we belly slide.

“We’d better get up” she teases me.

“Not before I’ve violently bitten you” and plunge my mouth onto her slit. From top to bottom, three fingers into her tunnel, finding her G-spot and from the movements of her lower abdomen, I can see how far I’ve gotten her. Tongue fucking and clit sucking, fingering and poking, she moves more and more violently. And then she stiffens, I suck gently on her clit and she flows out her orgasm. She sighs. Actually, I should be sliding my cock into her now and fucking her to the next peak. But that will come, later.

I lie on top of her, cheek to cheek, and after a few minutes I ask “was that intense enough?”

“Oh yes, you know how to hit all my spots. You didn’t go for the finale, when is that coming?”

“Just wait, we’ll keep playing today.”


We scurry around in our nudity and I wrap my arms around her from behind, caressing her from belly to tits and back, Desi stiffly in her butt crack. Or I feel her breasts on my back and her hands under my balls and around my rapidly growing cock. Then turning over and a deep tongue kiss.

Later she lies in the sun on the terrace and I do nude gardening with swinging ball chimes. When I softly squeak by with the wheelbarrow she does her legs wide “Pussy watch?”

At such an invitation I dive between her thighs. ‘Sun-kissed pussy’ I think and I taste that she wants me, or just any guy. I sunbathe next to her on the double play bed.

Later she sits on my crotch wriggling her lips over my cock and I grow fast. I also feel that she is wet, ‘dripping off my balls’ kind of wet. She rides me between her lips and I can see the seed slit in my glans under her mons gasp. Drops of pre-seed flow to my navel. Torture, this!

“Soixante-neuf!” she shouts and sits down on my face with her dripping wet slit, bending over and taking my tortured cock into her warm mouth. We fight until we both cum and fall asleep seed kissing.


We munch shoulder to shoulder on a pound-sized sirloin steak with bearnaise sauce and look deep into each other’s eyes. “That’s not going to make your seed taste good! I’m going to make you mango lassi and fresh pineapple, that’s what my mother fed her lovers. And beaten eggs with rum, for thick seed.”

“Did she have many lovers? And was she beautiful?”

“No, just my father and three others. At the same time, yes, but in turns. Pretty, kind of my figure, but after 3 kids, low-hanging tits with nipples like boy dicks on them. And roomy down there, my father complained.”

“So with those men, double-vag was not a problem” She shoots into a laugh “Black men have a dick to dick problem, so no. And each other’s sloppy seconds they find inappropriate. But you’re different, also different from the bakra boys I’ve had. With you I talk about ma’s pussy and you’ve been turning me on for more than a day without taking me. I cum unabashedly and you enjoy that while squirting. In the air!”

“Ah, sex is a spectacle and it is so wonderful to see my playmate squirming with pleasure before the deed. With my head on your cunt when your juices betray that you are about to cum. But also when we boys squirt frothily, cock against cock, wedged between our bellies. It is the play of fierce emotions in the underbelly that makes us lovers. And then, the surrender...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.