Black Lives Matter - Cover

Black Lives Matter

by Dave Pornwriter

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Erotica Sex Story: My lovely wife and stepdaughter exact revenge for watching them showering together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Black Male   White Female   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student   .

Laying on our bed, I couldn’t help seeing Debbie, my 14-year-old stepdaughter and her 30-year-old mother Angie showering together through the open door of our ensuite bathroom.

They emerged, laughing, towelling each other’s dripping breasts, “were you watching us again, you pervert?”

“You are naughty, Daddy, but I think I’m pregnant.”

Angie slapped me for ogling her daughter, then added “me too, Luv. My tits are so sensitive - she made me cum again, just by suckling.”

Debbie looked at my pathetic caged cock, “don’t worry dad, we know the babies can’t be yours. They’re Dwayne’s, he’s been fucking us both every day for a month, taking it in turn to cum in all our holes.”

“Now I know what hung like a horse really means,” added Angela, stroking her belly. “That is the Biggest, Blackest Cock I’ve ever taken. When he cums, it’s like a volcano going off inside you: mouth, arse or pussy. He just can’t stop pumping the sperm - I feel full to overflowing every time.”

“Have you taken a pregnancy test yet, darling?”

“Not yet dad, but I’m pretty sure. Mum and I have both missed a period, we’re synchronised, you know. Look,” she added, pulling on a pair of transparent boy shorts, “he gave us these Black Lives Matter undies. There’s a picture of a tiny black foetus at the front growing inside my womb.”

“How did you both meet him?”

“He’s a part-time photographer, must have seen our TikTok video and invited us to model this latest underwear range.”

“Mum picked me up from school. His studio is awesome - pictures of young girls everywhere. I hadn’t thought our audition was hot enough for him, but he took some amazing black and white photos. Look at this one - we’re both wearing the black see-through bras, pressing our pale white tits together. We took turns sucking him off, then he came all over us while we were scissoring. Dad, you have never seen so much cum, he just kept pumping - it made some awesome pictures for his portfolio.”

“So, luv, we got the BLM modelling contract and he’s been photographing and fucking the pair of us in his studio every day after school. Obviously, no condoms to spoil the lines of his magnificent cock for the camera, just inches of rock-hard black flesh to fill all our openings.”

Angela sat on my face, jilling herself into my mouth, “I saved some for you - taste this, you pathetic excuse for a man.”

My tongue slid up between her heated pussy lips, loving her intimate flavour before she rocked backwards so it was trapped against her brown puckered ring.

I reached up to grasp her nipples through the wafer-thin fabric of her matching transparent BLM balconette bra, covered in tiny black erections.

Debbie joined in our curious sex session by unlocking my cock cage, then taking the withered flesh into her mouth, bringing me slowly back to a weak erection, then cumming quickly on her face.

“Daddy, you are disgusting, but I love you. What is a cuckold? Does it mean you have to watch Mummy and me being fucked by Dwayne? I’m sure he’d love that. Please suck my pussy - you can put your thumb in my bottom again if you like.”

Parents Evening:

Several months later, when it was no longer possible to hide their baby bumps and the only topic of conversation at the breakfast table was twins.

Even before the scans confirmed the inevitable, Angela was convinced she and Debbie were expecting twins. Angela’s twin sister had recently had another pair and Dwayne’s identical twin brother had once joined them for a mind-blowing foursome.

“Mum, wouldn’t it be amazing if we both had twin black babies at Christmas; you could teach me how to breastfeed.”

Later that day, Angela and Debbie paraded through the bedroom in ever more obscene outfits, trying to decide what to wear for the Parents Evening visit to the school.

They finally decided on matching black and pink latex gym leggings with a tiny see-through crop top.

Angela’s top only covered one breast, leaving the other fully exposed; Debbie’s a bit more modest covering both nipples but exposing a delicious slide of underboob.

It was only up close, as Debbie thrust her crotch in my face that the pink inset swirling panels were actually transparent, showing bare flesh underneath.

This obviously left no possibility for underwear, except for a pair of black circular nipple clamps and a curious triangle of glowing plastic moulded to their pussy lips.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.