Wicked, Part 2 - Cover

Wicked, Part 2

by wrulf

Copyright© 2022 by wrulf

Fantasy Sex Story: Carol pleases her 'husbands' and their friends in a new way.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   .

After settling into ‘married’ life, Carol astonished her ‘husbands’ by confessing to her fantasies involving bestiality.

‘You little pervert!’ Sebastian snorted.

‘That’s what you are, isn’t it?’ Georg inquired.

‘Yes, sir!’

Without forewarning her, though, Sebastian and Georg explained a certain plan to their friends, the white, 18-y/o Elroy and black, 21-y/o Jeremy.

‘Are you serious?’ Elroy asked them.

‘Yeah, we are,’ Georg answered.

‘Carol’s your wife?’ Jeremy said.

‘Unofficially,’ Sebastian responded.

‘The honeymoon’s this Saturday night and we’ve reserved a room at the River City Motor Inn. You’re invited,’ Georg said.

Next, he and Sebastian went to a kennel to purchase an Australian Shepherd and decided to name him Nimrod.Having done that, they took the dog to Jeremy’s house and left him there until the honeymoon.

That night, however, Sebastian ordered, ‘Wear a bridal gown and red shoes representing your adultery.

‘Yes, sir,’ the tart answered before Sebastian and Georg drove her to the motel where Elroy, Nimrod and Jeremy were waiting.

Sebestian unlocked the door and shoved her into the room while Georg, Nimrod, Elroy and Jeremy followed.

‘Let me introduce *Nimrod, the mighty hunter,’ Georg said.

‘Yeah, he’s going to shoot his arrow and not miss,’ Sebastian remarked.

‘You fucking hound!’ Elroy disparaged her.

‘Yes, I’m hound!’ Carol said as Jeremy tore her gown off, honked her boobs and said, ‘These milk-cans are enormous.’

‘Her infidelity’s monstrous!’ Georg sneered.

‘She’s the dirtiest slut in town, isn’t she?’ Elroy answered.

‘Yep. She wallows in her own filth!’ Georg said as he, Sebastian, Jeremy and Elroy stripped.

However, Jeremy’s 14-inched phallus excited Carol. She fell to her knees and directed it into her mouth.

‘Suck my cock, you piece of shit!’ he growled.

Elroy then moved behind her and hurled his 10-inched spear into her vag.

‘Dummy!’ he yelled.

‘Your brains are in your dung-pussy!’ Sebastian remarked.

Hearing that inspired Georg. He went to the bathroom and returned with a toilet plunger.

‘This is her favorite dildo!’ he smiled not long before Elroy soiled her snatch and Jeremy her mouth, followed by Georg jamming the plunger handle into her entrails.

‘Yes, yes, assault me!’ she urged him.

‘I’m not a rapist!’ Georg bellowed.

‘Me, neither, though I’ve never seen a fouler woman,’ Jeremy said as Georg removed the handle.

‘Foul is as foul does!’ Sebastian snickered as he shafted his cock into her anus.

He’d scarcely done that when Georg crammed 4 fingers down her throat.

‘Gag!’ he snarled.

‘Uh-hmmm!’ she nodded before he thrust his penis into her oral gape.

In a few minutes, Sebastian jizz-defiled her guts and Georg her mouth.

Panting, the vixen crawled under the canine’s belly and nursed his pizzle into a 7-inched boner. He then reared and penetrated her snatch.

Silently, her abusers watched until Jeremy shouted, ‘You’re disgusting!’

‘Yeah, an obscene abomination!’ Georg replied.

‘Yes, sir!’ Carol exclaimed while an orgasm flooded her loins.

Soon, Nimrod came in her vag and dismounted her.

‘Okay, it’s time to bless the unholy union,’ Georg said.

‘Union?’ Elroy asked.

‘Her new husband’s tied the knot with her!’ Georg replied.

‘We aren’t selfish, are we, Georg?’ Sebastian said.

‘No,’ Georg answered, followed by him, Jeremy, Sebastian and Elroy pissing in her mouth.

‘Thank you, sirs,’ Carol said.

‘Welcome to your third marriage,’ Sebastian responded.

‘Congratulations,’ Elroy jeered.

‘Don’t forget that your husbands will never love you!’ Georg remarked.

‘Yeah,’ Sebastian said.

‘You should perform stupid pet tricks!’ Jeremy scoffed.

‘You should turn tricks. How much are you worth?’ Elroy asked.

‘Nothing, sir.’

‘Your wife’s less-valuable than trash, Nimrod!’ Elroy chuckled.

‘This is weird, but I wish my mother was a dog-fucking whore,’ Jeremy replied.

‘Come to think of it, I do, too,’ Elroy said.

‘I’ll play your mother,’ Carol volunteered.

‘You little pervert!’ Sebastian repeated.

Once the men had driven her and Nimrod to her home, however, they banged her for another hour, while needless to mention, she enjoyed it.

*(Nimrod was a mythical hunter in the Bible’s Old Testament)

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.