Mama Mia - Cover

Mama Mia

by wrulf

Copyright© 2022 by wrulf

Fantasy Sex Story: Abby has many foul adventures with her husband, her two sons and other men.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   MaleDom   Humiliation   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   .

Part 1

Abby was inordinately submissive and masochistic long before she developed into a young woman harboring a taste for any coital activity that didn’t involve minors or physical damage.

She had dark hair, large, firm tits, round haunches and fine legs.

Nevertheless, few guys were kinky enough and her sex-life was frustrating until, at 20, she met the handsome, white, dominant and 22-y/o Roy, with him asking her to marry him, especially since marriage also allowed him to control her as his property.

After their wedding, in fact, he pimped Abby to 4 johns and their extreme verbal abuse aroused her.

Roy and 2 white friends then gang-bred her and her son, Noah, was born, followed by Stefan 11 months later.

Next, Roy told her she’d start screwing her off-spring once Stefan had turned 18.

While the boys were growing up, though, she sensed their sexist attitude.

So, one August, Friday night when she was 36, Roy commanded her to disrobe in the living room. She’d scarcely done that before her sons walked into the room.

‘Why are you naked, mom?’ Noah said.

‘She’s a slut,’ Roy answered.

‘Is dad serious?’ Stefan exclaimed.

‘Yes, he is,’ Abby replied.

‘You dirty bitch!’ Stefan snarled as he, Roy and Noah undressed.

‘Please degrade me!’ she moaned.

‘Do you realize how worthless you are – huh?’ Noah yelled.

‘Yes, sir!’

‘You’re trash!’ Stefan jeered.

‘You don’t respect your mother, do you?’ Roy inquired.

‘Do you deserve my respect?’ Stefan asked.

‘No, sir!’

‘That’s right, cunt!’ Stefan snorted.

‘You’re morally offensive, aren’t you, mom?’ Noah added.

‘Yes, son!’ Abby responded while he crushed her boobs with his palm and slapped them.

‘Eeeeh!’ the tart squealed.

‘Am I hurting you?’ Noah said.

‘Aaah, yes, sir!’ she gasped.

‘I’m so, so sorry!’ Noah crooned.

Roy then retrieved a whip from a nearby table, handed it to Noah and said, ‘Punish her!’

‘Hell, yeah!’ Noah bellowed as he moved behind her and started flogging her rump.

‘Aaaiiiieeeeeh!’ Abby screeched.

In a bit, Noah clutched her tresses, dragged her into the bedroom and threw her across the bed.

Having done that, he knelt beside her and drove his 10-inched penis into her mouth.

‘Suck my cock, you filthy whore!’ he demanded.

‘Uh-hummm!’ she mumbled, after which Stefan guided his 9-inched pecker into her snatch.

‘Fuck you, FUCK YOU!’ he shouted.

‘Copulate, animal!’ Roy urged his wife.

However, Stefan and Noah continued ravishing her until they cum-defiled her orifices.

They withdrew from her; their dad rolled her to all-4’s and slowly gouged his 12-inched tool into her ass.

‘Uugghh! - uugghh! - uugghh!’ Abby grunted.

Soon, an orgasm overwhelmed her, with Roy ejaculating into her rectum.

‘Are we finished?’ Stefan asked.

‘Not yet,’ Roy grinned while urinating in Abby’s mouth.

‘Swallow your disgrace, mom!’ Noah chuckled as he and Stefan pissed into her oral potty.

‘Thank you, sirs,’ she ended the night

Still, she was a good mother – right?

Right!


Part 2

Abby’s experiences matched her dark soul, and it was a Sunday night a week later when she couldn’t believe Roy cutting head -and-arm holes in a gunny sack.

‘Why’d you do that, sir?’ she asked.

‘You’re going to wear this to demonstrate your humility,’ he replied.

‘You aren’t a proud, are you, mom?’ Stefan questioned her.

‘I’m the world’s lowest creature, son.’

‘You’re a slag,’ Noah said.

‘She has a London fog in her brains!’ Stefan interjected.

‘She ain’t stupid,’ Noah responded.

‘She’s smart enough to ply her trade,’ Roy said.

Nevertheless, he had 2 secrets: He’d put 8 $5-bills in her purse and requested the white, 25-y/o Doug and 26-y/o George to pretend they were cops after meeting them at The Jolly Elf Tavern the previous day.

‘Is your wife sexy?’ Doug inquired.

Roy accessed her nude picture on his phone.

‘Wow, she’s a babe!’ Doug remarked, then: - ‘I could bang her silly!’

‘That’s okay as long you arrest her,’ Roy answered.

‘We’ll conduct a vice sting,’ George promised.

Later, he and Doug rented police uniforms, though at 12, Sunday night, Roy transported Abby and his sons to an alley in a remote area.

Doug and George walked up to Roy’s car, with Doug aiming a flashlight through Abby’s window.

He jerked her door open and growled, ‘Solicitation’s illegal!’

George then noticed how she was dressed.

‘Even bag-ladies are subject to the law!’ he warned her.

‘Yeah! And vagrancy isn’t an excuse! Do you know this woman?’ Doug asked Roy.

‘I thought she’s poverty-stricken and I’m trying to help her,’ Roy said.

‘I understand, though I need her to step from your vehicle,’ Doug said.

Abby did, followed by him asking, ‘Are you carrying any contraband including drugs?’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.