Bull Takes Charge - Cover

Bull Takes Charge

by Tiny Tommy

Copyright© 2022 by Tiny Tommy

Erotica Sex Story: A black man takes charge of a white couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Couple   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   .

My wife Sherri is obsessed with needing to visit the gym. I’m sure there is some medical term for it, but she is 94 pounds and still sees herself as fat. I gave up trying to reason with her about this.

I learned later that my wife met Kyle in spin class. Sherri was a little excited that the hottest, most muscular guy in the class talks to her before and after the class each week. Even though she liked the attention, she couldn’t imagine that he would be interested in someone like her. She was older than him and didn’t have the beautiful, curvy figures of so many of the women in the class. That didn’t stop her from arriving early to class every week, hoping for another chance to talk with Kyle.

“I’d love to meet your husband some time. He could be a great business contact for me.”

Sherri was relieved and disappointed at the same time. Kyle’s attention made sense now. But she still wanted Kyle to like her.

“Sure, anytime.”

“Will he be home after class?”

“If he isn’t home, I’m sure he will be back soon.”

“Perfect. I can follow you home.”

During spin class, Sherri was distracted by thoughts that I might not be home and Kyle confessing that was exactly what he was hoping. She felt guilty for even thinking that, but it still made her warm all over.

“I never shower at the gym. I guess I could wait for you to shower.”

“No worries. I can quickly change clothes and throw on some deodorant. Meet out front in 5?”

Kyle followed Sherri home. Sherri introduced Kyle to her husband as someone she met at the gym who she thought might be a good business contact for her husband and vice-versa.

“I’m afraid I used false pretenses with your wife. The only business that I’m here for today is to extract reparations for what pretentious white people like you have been inflicting on my race for centuries. Sherri, take off your shorts and bend over the table.”

I was torn inside. I wanted to stop him and protect my wife. But I’d watched enough internet porn that I was also excited by the prospect of having a front row seat watching my wife in place of some nameless star. I was also a little intimidated by this muscular black man. I doubt I could have stopped him if I tried. My internal compromise was that I’d wait to speak up until my wife started to protest. She didn’t.

My wife hesitated for a couple seconds, but eventually complied. I’m not sure if any other man, besides me and her father, has seen her naked before. We met in grade school and were each other’s first date once her parents allowed her to date at age 17. We were exclusive and married young, neither of us had dated anyone else. Her family wasn’t big on doctors. As far as I know, the few times she has gone to the doctor, it was a female physician.

I still wonder what she anticipated would happen. Sherri didn’t have a great deal to remove. She pulled the padded bike shorts off her narrow hips and bent over the dining room table. Kyle removed his belt. I wondered whether this was a precursor to taking off his pants. It wasn’t, at least not directly.

“My ancestors were routinely whipped, often for no reason other than the enjoyment of sadistic white people. It is long past time that we turn the tables.”

I knew that my wife had been spanked while she was growing up. As best friends, she regularly told me about those spankings until we began a more romantic interest in high school. After we married I slowly pried out other details. As she got older, her spankings were more severe. This continued until the day we were married, although I didn’t learn about these spankings until after we were together.

I mention this detail for two reasons. First, my wife was used to some significant spankings with a strap or switch into adulthood. Second, long before I had ever kissed Sherri, her descriptions of being punished at home had fueled my masturbation sessions and created a deep rooted fetish. Since we had married, I had subtly elicited details about the spankings she received after we started dating.

Perhaps those ongoing spankings from her parents caused Sherri to be more submissive or maybe she was just waiting for me to stop him. Instead I relished watching her being dominated as her skinny white ass awaited this black brute’s belt.

WHACK!

The first swing was harder than I imagined. Kyle wasn’t holding anything back. The belt landed squarely on Sherri’s ass cheeks. I had imagined her ass turning red immediately from the swat, but instead it turned even whiter. It took a little while for the mark to change to red. Kyle was patient.

SMACK!

The next swat landed just a little lower, but overlapping the first one. The edge of the belt created an even deeper red line where it overlapped. Sherri squirmed, but stayed bent over the table.

“Spread those legs wider bitch.”

Sherri remained bent over as she positioned her feet nearly as wide as the table legs. Before, I could see her pubic hair poking out between her ass cheeks. Now her hairy cunt was in full view. Kyle ran his hand between her thighs.

“Much better”

WHACK!

Sherri’s ass was so small, that Kyle was running out of new places to hit. He transitioned from her ass ass cheeks to the top of her thighs with the next swing.

SMACK!

Sherri tensed considerably but didn’t stand up. The process of tensing up and releasing must have affected her cunt too because I could see those lips slightly parting. Kyle worked his way down to nearly her knees, leaving deep red marks down the back of her thighs. I counted 12 total strikes. Sherri was sobbing steadily by this point.

Kyle started working his way back up her thighs with another set of swat. 12 more swats had him back where he started. Sherri’s ass and legs were a combination of thick red welts and thinner, darker red stripes.

“I find hairy women disgusting. Take your wife upstairs and shave off that bush.”

I soaked in the close-up view of the welts on Sherri’s butt and thighs as I climbed the stairs behind her on our way to the bedroom.

“I can take care of this myself.”

“I know dear, but I’m not sure we want to do anything that could upset Kyle more.”

The truth was that I was looking forward to seeing my wife’s pussy so clearly. Sherri has always been shy, insisting on having sex at night, without any lights on. She gets upset when I try to shower with her. So I selfishly thought of this as an opportunity.

“You’re probably right.”

In less than 20 minutes, Kyle had broken down my wife’s resistance. She seemed ready to accept whatever he demanded just to make it through this ordeal.

“Why don’t you put one leg on the toilet seat?”

I started with my cordless beard trimmer, clipping away the curly blonde hairs. I had tried to convince Sherri to shave, or at least significantly trim, her bush shortly after we married. She adamantly refused, insisting it would make her look and feel like a little girl. I knew there would be no point in trying to explain the sexual appeal of that.

Once her hair bush had been reduced to stubble, I rinsed her with hot water and rubbed in the shaving cream. I was a little extra thorough in the process, enjoying the chance to rub her pussy. I shaved her carefully, not wanting to leave any nicks or razor burns.

“Are you about done?”

“Yes, sir. Just finishing.”

I wasn’t sure why I automatically called him sir, it just seemed right.

“Undress her the rest of the way and beg me to fuck her in your bed.”

Sherri didn’t put up any resistance at this point. I pulled her t-shirt over her head, leaving her in just a white bra. I wondered what Kyle would think of her tiny tits. Even at the gym, Sherri wore a well-padded bra to disguise just how small she was. With the bra removed, it became clear that she wasn’t even an a-cup.

“Damn, you look like a fine young girl. From now on I want to see you in braids, ponytails, or puppy dog ears. Time for you to flaunt your assets, girl.”

I couldn’t argue with Kyle’s assessment. Sherri could easily have passed for being half of her age. The right hairstyle, or clothes, could have pushed that even younger.

Kyle undressed revealing a cock that was as large as any I’d seen on a porn video. It was bigger around than a coke can and almost 3 times longer. I compared that to my thin, short dick and worried about what his monster would do to my wife.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.