The Line Moved On - Cover

The Line Moved On

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A man encourages his wife into more and more extreme acts even as he grows bored of her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution   .

Her knees ached as yet another man knelt down behind her in the wooded park, sliding his cock far too easily into her aching hole. She grunted more for effect for him than herself. She was almost numb at this point, exhausted as he pumped into her swollen cunt that was leaking cum. She saw several men still in front of her, stroking, watching her being used. At least 5 more were waiting in line. How many had her husband set up for her this time?

She couldn’t even remember the last time he had made love to her. A year ago, perhaps more, at least. She didn’t even remember the last time he had been in her cunt. 3 or more years for that, easily. She stayed silent though, wearing her happy mask to hold their marriage together, as much for him as for the kids.

The kids didn’t know about the games Mom and Dad played, of course. The activities they did on their date nights, their occasional weekend adult getaways. They believed in the carefully built façade that had been built up to hide the fact that their mom was essentially a whore.

The first time, while still dating, had been a glory hole at an adult theater. Of course, he had been the one to suggest it. He told her how sexy it would be to see her suck off men, to watch her head bob, for her to show off the cum in her mouth before she swallowed. And in all truth, it had been fun and exciting. She loved giving head and seeing how excited her lover had gotten watching it had made it all worth it.

Of course, it hadn’t stopped there. Once became twice, which became a third, and eventually a tenth. Anonymous oral sex became public oral sex in the theater itself, then in bar bathrooms. And then one day a man had asked how much to fuck her and had handed him a hundred dollar bill. A glance towards her from him and she had looked down at the toilet as a stranger fucked her for money. She had been wet, felt cheap, and it was a thrill. If only it had happened once.

Clearly, that hadn’t been the end of it. After they got married, they started going to swinger and BDSM parties. More often, he touched her less and less, instead choosing to watch as multiple men fucked and used her. Women also got that honor, though rarer, as he would eagerly fuck them while having the stranger eat her out or finger her. His touches, his glances, became rarer, for a while.

Eventually, they started working on having children and she quit her job, planning to be a good housewife and raise the children at home. The first bills came early, money became tight, and he suggested to her that many men would like to use a pregnant woman. So as her belly grew, week by week, month by month, so did the frequency of “appointments” at their house. In her last weeks, not a single day went by without some stranger pumping their cum into her body or onto it. And his touches receded once again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.