April's Talking Vibrator - Cover

April's Talking Vibrator

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2022 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A woman buys an unusual vibrator.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humor   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Menstrual Play   .

It is pretty bad to have a name that is odd and different than everybody else. The main character in this silly story is named April Flowers. Could her parents of named her anything so strange? April had never met anybody else with such an absurd name.

April had to learn early on that she was different. She had a weird name, and when she was a teenager, she liked to stand out in a crowd. April enjoyed dressing weirdly and having rainbow-colored hair. Her parents were hippies and let April do whatever she wanted to fit in with her peers. But, unfortunately, she never fit in.

When April went to college, she experienced many different things. Her roommate was a sex fiend who was quite popular. Her friend had gone to a party and returned to their dorm room with two guys. April was sleeping but woke up to see her roommate having sex with the two guys. They were having a threesome which April had never witnessed before. She became a voyeur and hoped that nobody would see her.

April pretended she was sleeping but was horny from the show and quietly began to masturbate. April pulled her panties down and fingered herself quietly. Her pussy was extremely wet while she fingered herself. When April fingered herself, the juiciness of her pussy made such a noise her roommate noticed that April was awake and asked her to join in on her fun with the two men.

April was a virgin but was eager to join in with her friend and the two males. April pretended to know what she was doing but did whatever her roommate was doing.

April was with the one guy, and he told her to suck his cock. April opened her mouth and accepted his cock down her throat. His cock was pretty significant, and she never had something so big in her throat. She tried not to gag, but it was near impossible not to.

April bobbed her head up and down while pleasuring him with her mouth. He liked her actions and began to thrust his cock deeper down her throat. That’s when April’s eyes began to tear, and her noises made the guy lose it, and his cock exploded down her throat.

April was surprised and taken back from the slimy thick cum and barfed on his cock. Her roommate and the other guy started to laugh. The guy she puked on wasn’t amused. He called her names and told her to clean him up. He began teasing her about her last name and made April feel terrible. April was beyond embarrassed but tried to let it roll off her shoulders and continue trying to lose her virginity.

The two guys helped April off with her nightgown and panties. They wanted to get her ready to be fucked but tried to pleasure her with their tongues orally. Both of the guys took turns and licked at April’s pussy and made her moan in pleasure. April enjoyed their efforts but couldn’t hold back her pleasure and moaned while orgasming. While she had her orgasm, the most unfortunate thing happened. April started to menstruate. Her period blood covered both the men’s faces.

How could these weird things happen? Her roommate and the two guys were quite drunk, luckily. They didn’t want to continue having sex with April. April made a fool of herself from the barf and now the period blood.

The next day most of the college found out what April had done. April never lost her virginity, at college and to this day, she is a thirty-year-old virgin.


April was a successful businesswoman. She did well for herself but was sadly still a virgin. April tried dating women but had no luck finding that special someone. April mostly pleasured herself with vibrators and other adult-style toys that she had bought.

She had many toys that she kept in a large chest in her room. She spent thousands of dollars on toys that she could use to pleasure herself. April liked to masturbate and found she was pretty good at having orgasms. She just wished she could have an orgasm with a person.


April liked to take long drives on Sunday afternoons. She had a stressful job and needed to clear her mind and prepare for the upcoming week.

While April was driving, she noticed a little boutique in a strange building. The sign said they sold exciting and very different things. April pulled around the back and parked her car. She was intrigued and wondered what kind of a store it was.

The shopkeeper was an older man who seemed a bit peculiar. He was dressed kind of strangely and talked with a weird accent. He directed April to the back of the store, where he said were some very unusual and delightful things.

April noticed a very unusual box. It was purple and looked majestic with gems and strange shapes. There was a flap that April flipped over, and there she saw a unique vibrator.

Also, on the box, the words stated that the vibrator talked. April wondered what the hell a talking vibrator was. But she knew she had to have it and looked to see how much it was. It was nearly three hundred dollars. April couldn’t imagine how it talked or what it did. She figured it would be the most fantastic orgasm she ever had for three hundred dollars.

It was an easy decision to buy this most unusual vibrator. The shopkeeper eyed April, looked at her with a weird grin, and handed her the box. April smiled and walked out with her new toy.

She was very excited and drove back to her house. She got home and carefully took the vibrator out of the box, and read all the instructions.

On the side of the vibrator, there was a button. April pressed the button and waited for the voice prompt.

April pressed the button, and the vibrator began to talk.

“Do you want a man voice or a female voice?”

“Man, voice, please.”

“Very well. Please give me your name and age.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.