Timestop: the Train Ride - Cover

Timestop: the Train Ride

Copyright© 2022 by SKOLL

Chapter 5

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I timestop a bitch on a train during the pandemic to give her extreme punishment.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Magic   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Revenge   Violence  

DISCLAIMERS

Please read!

Sorry if this story breaks any rules. Just remove it if it does. My stuff is crazy gross

These disclaimers are to help you know if my story is for you or not. I don’t want to spring things on anyone. Back out now if any of this doesn’t sound like your kind of thing!

The POINT of my writing is to combine VIOLENCE, HORROR, and EXTREME TABOO themes, trying to creep myself out as I write. This whole story is told through the eyes of a VILLAIN. If you do not enjoy very dark themes, this is not for you!

In this story, I’m not too worried about realism or plot. It’s 100% disgusting smut. My time stop mechanic is basically where the narrator can freeze/paralyze anyone and anything he wants. Everyone mostly just goes limp/unconscious. Gravity still works, bodies still react slightly. He has done this before and never explains how or why he has this power.

This one will be 6 parts total once I get them all uploaded. Just be warned, each one gets more intense!

This is a work of fiction. I do not condone any of the things I write about. All characters are considered 18+, even if a story implies otherwise. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

FETISH WARNINGS -Disgusting bodily fluids descriptions, bad smells, etc
-Intense rape / sadism / violence towards woman
-Extreme pissing
-Blood
-Punching
-Armpit fucking
-Fisting
-Queefing
-Feet


I sip on my coffee, gazing out the window at the night sky and city lights in the distance. The smell of food is so relaxing, the cafe car so silent and peaceful. The entire train sits perfectly still, at my command. A serene moment frozen in time. It’s impossible to know how long it’s been. I’ve fallen asleep twice, taken long breaks. I could stretch this night out forever if I wanted. Or I could just resume time and go enjoy the rest of the ride home. But my mind keeps going back to her. I keep thinking there’s more to do. I’m not quite satisfied, not quite done.

I get up from the booth, cleaning off the table and grabbing the Bitch’s purse. I pull out all the cash she has and stuff it all in the tip jar at the counter. I guess that kind of makes up for how awful she’s treated all the staff tonight. I leave the cafe and casually start the walk back to my seat. And to her seat in front of mine.

I walk past row after row of people on the packed train, all frozen, oblivious to what’s been taking place. Most are huddled in their seats sleeping on this overnight trip. As I get closer to my seat near the back, I notice more and more miserable faces. Everyone struggling to sleep, annoyed and angry. All because of this one girl toward the back who keeps coughing. Clearly sick, in the middle of the pandemic. Mask halfway off her face, breaking every rule. But this perfect little princess gets away with it all. Looks down on people, bitches everyone out, and no one does anything.

Except me.

When I reach our seats, the sight upon approach is just so amazing. After being away, it’s like seeing things for the first time again. A mess of blankets cover the floor in the open space near the back of the car behind our seats. In the aisle lies this pathetic crumpled heap of naked flesh. Messed up dark hair, shredded clothing hanging loosely. The girl lays in an awkward position, an arm underneath her, her legs a bit twisted, head cocked off to the side. I see one tit staring at me, the curve of her naked hips so sensual. Broken down and torn up. My dick stiffens a bit as I walk toward the frozen college girl I’ve been punishing all night. I walk with purpose, having had plenty of time to think about what I want to do to her next.

I go to her bags. God, she just has so much shit. I dig through her stuff, finding a few pairs of sturdy jeans. Everything she owns is expensive. Designer clothes. I test their sturdiness and then start tying a pant leg of one of them to one of her ankles. Then the other pair to her other ankle. I leave a pant leg free on each of them, hanging loosely, and then grab one and lift her up by it with all my strength. I loop it around one of the horizontal rails up above the seats that keep bags from falling out. I tie it securely and she’s now hanging from an ankle upside down. Still supporting most of her weight in my arms, I manage to get the other leg tied up to the rail across the aisle. I test the sturdiness and decide to reinforce with some more clothes from her bag, tied a little lower around her calves.

Breathing heavily but satisfied, I step back to admire my work. “Fucking hell,” I whisper to myself.

She hangs upside down, her legs spread pretty wide, almost four feet apart. Her little blue socks still on her feet up there. I enjoy the reminder they give me of how perfect this girl was when we started.

Between her long smooth legs, her mess of a pussy is completely exposed, about chest-level with me. Short-trimmed pubes plastered down and crusted with cum and other fluids. Her pussy lips red and raw from all my punishment.

A sweaty, sticky sheen covers most of her skin.

Her cute pale green panties are nothing but a waistband around her belly and some strands of green fabric hanging down around it.

Her belly is thin but soft, not very toned. Her fair skin so feminine and pure. Light gray strips of fabric barely cling on around her belly, all that remains of her undershirt.

Her black bralette, a thin comfy sports bra thing, no wires or pads or anything, is ripped down the center to expose her small tits. The bottom elastic band and the rest of the fabric on the side and back and shoulders all intact, cupping her tits nicely. Her chest slick with sweat.

Her arms hang limply, showing sexy little armpits, the skin pale, only a hint of some stubble, sweaty like the rest of her.

Her matted dark brown nest of hair falls limply around her face, a bit crusty, part of it plastered to her neck and cheek.

And her face, a complete wreck. Makeup smeared all over, eyes staring blankly out of black racoon smudges. Tears and spit and cum and sweat leaving her nothing like she was in the beginning. Barely a resemblance. Ruined.

Her mouth is closed, but I notice something coming from her lips. I step closer and see my own white cum slowly leaking, bubbling like a nasty foam, out her lips and upside down into her nose and cheeks. “God damn you’re so gross.” I have to laugh, the ungodly sight. But I’m turned on all the same. I did this. To the untouchable, beautiful college girl. And I’m not done yet.

I reach out and feel her up and down, admiring how gravity pulls her flesh the opposite way, her tits hanging slightly, her asscheeks sagging a bit. Her belly so warm, I hug her tight, kissing and nuzzling her inner thighs. But her skin is sticky with sweat, and the stench. I almost gag, her nasty pussy a foot or so below my face, shit it’s awful. Cum and spit and sweat. She can’t be cuddled or kissed.

I step back and slap full force downward with my hand, splatting loudly down on her sticky pussy. Some droplets of something flinging off her, her body jolting and swinging slightly. My dick hardens more. Honestly, I would never do this normally. Never hit a lady. Never treat someone so horribly. But this is no lady. Just a bitch that treats everyone around her like trash. So I treat her the same. And the wrongness of hitting something so soft, so delicate. The taboo makes it feel so much better.

I punch out, half-force, underhand, right in her belly. Just enjoying the feeling. I want to bruise, to hurt, but nothing too lasting. Her thighs are more eye-level, so I aim and swing a punch full force into one, then the other. Thud! Thud! My cock swells. I slap down on red, raw pussy lips again. Lean down and smack a tit. Punch at thighs. Thud! This is incredible. The unbelievable taboo leaves me almost shaking with lust. A girl that’s probably never had true hardship, everything handed to her. She hangs upside down, being beaten and abused, right in front of all these people in their seats. And no one stops it. No one knows.

I walk around behind her. Her ass looks so sweet, thick smooth cheeks. A bit of cloth pokes out from between them, a floral pattern of purple and white, a little wad of panties stuffed painfully in her asshole. I punch again with all my strength, aiming at thick asscheek. It absorbs the blow well enough, not taking lasting damage. The feeling is so wrong on my fist. The squishiness, such delicate, smooth flesh shouldn’t be treated like this. Thud again. And again. Anything I want. It’s all possible in this frozen moment.

Still behind her, I reach down and grab one of her arms and pull it up, the rest of her still hanging upside down limply. I press my cock on her armpit and pull the arm up tight. This is just about the perfect height for this. I pump slowly in and out, my precum and her sweat plenty to lubricate my motion. The slightest scratchiness from her stubble is almost painful, but I slide in and out anyway. I notice this was the armpit I bit into earlier, breaking the skin, leaving teeth marks and a bit of blood. I get even harder.

I slap her ass with a free hand, then increase my pace fucking her armpit, holding her tight and thrusting in the slick crease of her arm. A soft sticky sound as my dick pokes out the front side. I look around and watch it emerge again and again. Shifting her sideboob out of the way each time.

I’m rock solid but want to change things up. I move around to the front of her again and crouch down a bit to be level with her mouth. I grab her head with both hands and lift her up to my cock, her messy hair still so soft and sexy. I have to hold her jaw open the whole time, against gravity, thrusting straight into her open face hole. Her mouth slick with old cum and spit, lubricating perfectly, the depravity of it all turning me on even more.

Slightly crouched with my feet far apart, I’m in a great stance for plowing her with all my strength. I hold her jaw open with both thumbs, hands on either side of her head, and I thrust deeply, bottoming out, pushing past the tight throat opening, straight up into esophagus. I grunt and sigh, the feeling so amazing. Warm and wet. Fuck.

A gurgling sound emits from deep within her for a few seconds, air being forced around with spit and cum in there. The smell coming from her cunt close to my face is so disgusting, but I’m too turned on to care. I thrust as hard and as fast as I can, putting my whole body into this power stance. Cum and drool pours out of her face around my cock as I churn everything up. It leaks into her nose, on her face, into her hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.