Timestop: the Train Ride - Cover

Timestop: the Train Ride

Copyright© 2022 by SKOLL

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I timestop a bitch on a train during the pandemic to give her extreme punishment.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Magic   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Revenge   Violence  

DISCLAIMERS

Please read!

Sorry if this story breaks any rules. Just remove it if it does. My stuff is crazy gross

These disclaimers are to help you know if my story is for you or not. I don’t want to spring things on anyone. Back out now if any of this doesn’t sound like your kind of thing!

The POINT of my writing is to combine VIOLENCE, HORROR, and EXTREME TABOO themes, trying to creep myself out as I write. This whole story is told through the eyes of a VILLAIN. If you do not enjoy very dark themes, this is not for you!

In this story, I’m not too worried about realism or plot. It’s 100% disgusting smut. My time stop mechanic is basically where the narrator can freeze/paralyze anyone and anything he wants. Everyone mostly just goes limp/unconscious. Gravity still works, bodies still react slightly. He has done this before and never explains how or why he has this power.

This one will be 6 parts total once I get them all uploaded. Just be warned, each one gets more intense!

This is a work of fiction. I do not condone any of the things I write about. All characters are 18+.

FETISH WARNINGS -Gross and creepy sniffing / tasting (armpits, bodily fluids, everything)
-Intense rape / sadism / violence towards woman
-Armpit fetish
-Biting / bit of blood
-Queefing

I wake, not knowing how long I was out, no indications of time passing in this frozen moment. The Bitch still lays on me like a hot, heavy blanket. I sit in her seat, the rich college girl limply sitting in my lap in cowgirl position. Her head on my chest, her clothes mostly torn off. Flesh against flesh, warm and damp. My dick went soft and fell out of her in my sleep, a sticky mess starting to dry all over my lap and legs. But I feel myself stiffen a bit as I breathe in her scent again, launched right back into the memory of everything I’d done to her before falling asleep.

I had laid her on the floor of the train and violated her mouth, pumping jizz down her throat. I had ripped at her clothes, her pretty body slapped, bitten, and abused. I’ve tasted and smelled almost every inch of this girl, taking exactly what I want from her helpless body. I had stuffed her own panties in her dirty asshole, and her used cunt now holds two full loads of my cum.

“I’m not done with you yet,” I whisper to her as I continue to wake up. No response. She lays frozen in time, completely oblivious to all the vile atrocities I’ve done to her.

I grab hold of her asscheeks and thighs, pulling her tight, then lift her with me as I grunt and stand. Her arms and head draped over my shoulders in a hug, her legs wrapped loosely around my waist. I was going to just move her back to the floor for some more fun, but I stop to enjoy the cuddly embrace. So warm, her body thick in all the right places, a solid weight at odds with her delicate softness.

I sit her naked butt up on the back of the seat in front of us, pretty high up, her body leaning forward over me. I stand there still hugging her. I nibble and kiss at her sweet neck and shoulders. Nudge my head under her arms and chest to lick at her perky little tits again, sniff and lick at her armpits. I harden more.

Her dark gray tight sweatpants are ripped so much that they now just dangle bunched up mostly around her calves. I reach down and pull them completely off, but leaving her cute little blue socks on. I grab one of her feet, feeling the fuzzy, warm cloth. Then my hand slides up her now completely bare legs. Such smooth perfect skin. She must shave and use lotion often, so well-kept, so soft, a sweet vanilla smell. I’m rock solid.

I pause to admire the rest of her, all the mess I’ve been making of this bitchy little princess.

Thin, expensive white sweater pulled up inside out over her dumb face. Her skin glistens with a slight sheen of sweat all over. One armpit has a bit of dried blood with deep teeth marks. Her black bralette is still mostly intact. Shoulder straps, back and sides, elastic band around the bottom, but completely ripped open in the front. Her small pale tits staring at me, red and marked with my brutal slaps and bites and groping. Her soft belly and waist slick with sweat, with strips of light gray fabric still clinging on, all that’s left of her tank top undershirt. Her thick hips have an elastic band with strips of light green fabric hanging down loosely, what was once her sexy little panties. Smooth bare legs glisten with a sweaty dampness, red finger marks from gripping and slapping so hard. Inner thigh has a deep bite mark, a bit of dried blood.

I grab the white sweater wadded up and over her face, hiding her entire head. I yank it off, tossing it aside. God, I had forgotten how much of a mess I had made of her face. I laugh at the gross sight leaning over me.

Her dark makeup is completely smeared around her face. Her dark brown hair is matted, some of it plastered to her forehead and cheek. Her eyes are partially open, staring blankly through smudges of makeup streaked with tears and other fluids. Her cheeks red from being slapped around. I bit of dried blood around her nostrils. Her mouth is a wreck, a bunch of dried crusty cum and spit caked around it, some fresh drool continuously leaks out slowly from within. The smell is disgusting. The scent of her spit, my cum, mixed with the lingering lotions and perfumes that made her smell so fresh and delicious in the beginning.

I recoil from the sight and smell. But I feel a sense of accomplishment, making her appearance match her personality. No more kisses and cuddling. My cock hardens, remembering the anger I felt earlier, remembering how much this bitch needs to get ravaged. The way she treats everyone around her is finally coming back to bite her in the ass.

I grab a handful of her matted hair with one hand, and force my other hand underneath her, between her thighs, between pussy and seat. I feel around her sticky mess of a groin and find the opening of her cunt, smushed tightly down against the seat with all her weight. I wiggle until I get my middle and ring fingers up into her hole. I curl them tightly inside her, getting as hard a grip as I can. And I lift up with all my strength, by her hair and pussy alone.

Such a savage feeling comes over me as I would clearly be causing such extreme pain if she were awake. I growl, straining muscles to lift her slightly above my head. Then I turn and slam her upside down, back first into the seat I had been sitting in. Just having fun manhandling this helpless bitch. Her legs flop over the back of the seat, her arms dropping limply onto the seat below. I keep her here, upside down, fingers still gripping hard inside her. She’s pressed firmly against the back of the seat so she doesn’t slide down.

With the hand that holds her hair, I lift her head closer to my now raging cock. I kneel on the seat and quickly shove my dick straight into her disgusting upside down mouth. A warm familiar hole. Her tongue limply caressing the topside of my cock. I push without stopping, avoiding her teeth, until I slam into the back of her throat. From this kneeling position, I can only go so far, but I enjoy a few dozen thrusts in and out. Still holding her tightly against the back of the seat with my fingers gripping hard inside her pussy. My other hand now on the back of her neck, I pull her head up toward me over and over. A soft slopping sound each time, air and spit being shoved around in there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.