The Girl in the Honeysuckle - Cover

The Girl in the Honeysuckle

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

The Cruise - Day 4

Fantasy Sex Story: The Cruise - Day 4 - A cruise ship full of young attractive people having lots of kinky sex? Great! Using that energy to summon a horror from outside of our world? Not so great.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Orgy   Sex Toys  

Clover and I had gone to bed after room service, champaign, and half of a superhero movie.

At 4:00 AM, I woke up to go to the bathroom. I had to lean against the wall at a diagonal because my dick was way too stiff to point it down at the toilet while standing normally. It ached to fuck someone or something, right away. Clover wasn’t in bed, but her cell phone was there on the night stand, so I figured she had gone back to her cabin to get away from my snoring. I went out into the hall in my boxers, thinking that I’d slip into her cabin and wake my wife up so that I could fuck her.

At the end of the hall, Clover was on her knees in her panties and T-shirt, giving some guy a blowjob. Another guy was standing close by watching them with his dick in his hand, anxiously waiting for his turn. My only thought at the time was that I didn’t want to wait in line.

I wandered the ship looking for a hookup. I passed several masses of people, bodies all tangled together in every imaginable way. A group of men at the climbing wall were using the harnesses to fuck each other in novel ways. A number of naked people in the pool were trying to arrange a floating daisy chain.

It was on deck astern of the pool that I finally found an available partner. She was slender and elegant, with curly brown hair and glasses, wearing a red lace babydoll, stiletto heels, and no panties. She was searching about, too, and when our eyes met we walked swiftly toward each other.

We kissed passionately but briefly: soon after my tongue filled her mouth, she knelt and let my cock do the same. Maybe she thought she’d need to coax me to get me hard, but there was definitely no need - my dick was painfully erect. “Please fuck me,” she said after a couple sucks, looking up at me with doe eyes.

I helped the brown-haired girl to her feet and led her to the railing, facing out toward the moonlit sea. I slipped my cock into her cunt from behind and thrust upward, making her moan and clutch the railing tightly.

Her nipples were so hard I thought they’d cut a hole in her lace. Soon she was gasping. “Say my name,” she asked me.

“What’s your name?” I inquired seductively.

“Rene,” she said.

“Nice to meet you Rene,” I said. “I’m James.”

I kept grinding my hips against her ass, moving my meat inside her pussy - just a little, but enough. “Do you have a boyfriend, Rene?”

“Y ... yes,” she groaned.

“Is he here on the ship?” I pressed.

“No,” she said. Rene was now fucking me back, shoving her ass against me to drive me deeper.

“Do you wish he were?” I teased.

“No.”

“Does he ever make you feel like this?” I asked.

“Nothing in the world has ever made me feel like this!” Rene said excitedly. She forced me a step back and began to violently shove herself against me as fast as she could. I stood there and let her control the sex. She was mumbling something I couldn’t make out right before she came, and then she let out a painfully loud shriek. I had to help support her while her orgasm spread euphoric chaos through her body and her knees went weak.

I took over the thrusting, getting ready for my own orgasm, when a blond girl in braids walked up to us. She was completely naked, and shorter than Rene even if Rene hadn’t been wearing heels. She looked like she couldn’t have been older than sixteen. Somehow we ended up turning so that Rene was facing the blond girl, steadying herself against her. First they kissed, but then the blond girl threw Rene’s babydoll over the railing and sucked on Rene’s tiny dome-shaped breasts. That’s when I blew my wad. My come was overflowing from Rene’s pussy, even as I pumped more into her.

I didn’t go soft - not for an instant. The blond girl pulled me down to the floor and started riding me cowgirl-style, gleefully bouncing up and down on my cock. “I’m Robin,” she said as she took me into her cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.