The Girl in the Honeysuckle - Cover

The Girl in the Honeysuckle

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

The Cruise - Day 3

Fantasy Sex Story: The Cruise - Day 3 - A cruise ship full of young attractive people having lots of kinky sex? Great! Using that energy to summon a horror from outside of our world? Not so great.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Orgy   Sex Toys  

Clover and I were both unusually horny on the third day, so we fucked for an hour after brushing our teeth. Then in the shower I was about to take her again - and she definitely wanted it - but she reminded me of our purpose. “We have to spread the key to other people,” she told me.

We clearly weren’t the only ones who woke up extra-turned on. Everywhere we went, there were hands down pants and up shirts, and deep, lecherous kisses - often in groups of three or four. People were openly talking about sex, and during lunch we spotted two under-the-table blowjobs.

Out by the pool, several guys swarmed around Clover after she took her blouse off, showing off her 22-year-old body in a bikini top and shorts. I didn’t want to leave her any more than those guys did, but I figured she’d have an easier time hooking up with one of them if I weren’t around.

When a pretty woman in a ship’s uniform came out of a door marked “Engineering”, I struck up a conversation with her immediately. Mariana was a thirty-something, with olive skin and long chocolate hair. Her well-muscled arms and her hard ass suggested that she was someone who took fitness seriously.

I followed her to an employee’s section of the deck for her smoke break. I told her that I’m an engineering student and asked what working on a ship was like. She told me that the best part was getting to travel and meet all kinds of new people. It wasn’t long before every word between us carried a hidden message of lust.

It was against the ship’s rules, but Mariana took me on a tour of the ship’s engine room, a huge room with all manner of computers and dials, and an engine the size of a small building. She ended the tour in a hidden corner behind the engine, out of sight from her colleagues. It was far too loud for us to talk. I knew why she had brought me there, and I was happy to do my part.

The first thing I did was lift up her shirt and reveal her 200-crunches-per-day belly. I was enjoying running my fingers over he well-defined abs, but Mariana wanted to move faster: she pushed down gently on my shoulders. Soon I was kneeling, grabbing her hard-bodied ass cheeks and pulling her muff tight against my face. I glanced up from time to time while I ate her pussy. Her mouth was open and her lips were moving, but there was no hope of understanding whatever she was saying over the engine’s noise. I think she came, based on the way she smashed her hips against my face, and the ruthlessness with which she was pulling my hair.

A moment later Mariana was on her back on the cold metal floor, and I was on top of her giving it to her good. She was still wearing her bra, and her G-string had never been removed - just moved to the side. Every surface around us was vibrating as the ship’s giant pistons tirelessly turned its crankshaft. Mariana and I fucked just as tirelessly, and to the same rhythm.

Again I was oblivious to the nature of Mariana’s cries, but her thighs squeezed me and her fingernails raked my back. She took my face in her hands, looked me in the eyes, and mouthed words that she wanted to make sure I understood: “Don’t ever stop”.

I couldn’t tell if we’d been doing it for 30 minutes or four hours. I just kept fucking her and feeling fantastic while she writhed underneath me. A uniformed man rounded the corner, waved to get our attention, and then tapped on his watched. Mariana nodded. It was time to finish with a bang. I doubled the speed of my thrusting - I know it was double because I was still synchronized with the engine sounds - and I pounded her cunt until I exploded into it. My insides ached as I shot out what seemed like pints of jizz into the ship’s engineer.

There was nothing to clean up the mess with, so I licked the come out of Mariana’s pussy. It wasn’t pints, but there did seem to be more than normal - especially since I had already fed my wife’s pussy earlier in the day.

Mariana’s back was red and covered with a deeply-imprinted cross-hatch marks from the metal floor. My back was bleeding from her fingernails. More than that, my arms and core muscles were burning from over-exertion, and my insides ached from being drained of too much come. I went back to my cabin for a nap.

When Clover joined me in my cabin that night, she looked worn out. Her hair was a mess, her movement was stiff, and she wasn’t wearing her bikini top under her blouse like she had been in the morning. Regardless, she was smiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.