The Girl in the Honeysuckle - Cover

The Girl in the Honeysuckle

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

The Cruise - Day 1

Fantasy Sex Story: The Cruise - Day 1 - A cruise ship full of young attractive people having lots of kinky sex? Great! Using that energy to summon a horror from outside of our world? Not so great.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Orgy   Sex Toys  

Alison had said that she had booked us some “nice” rooms, but that was a gross understatement. Each of us had a suite that was furnished like a million-dollar condo.

Our official story, we decided, was that we were brother and sister. We spent the first day enjoying ordinary cruise amenities and trying to meet people. Several times during the day, we talked privately about which guys Clover would like to hook up with. She always blushed.

That night we made love. I encouraged her to think about the guys we’d met during the day. She giggled a few times, and called out other guys’ names twice. I was surprisingly okay with it. We slept together in my cabin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.