The Girl in the Silver Cage - Cover

The Girl in the Silver Cage

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When your sex-demon ex-girlfriend asks for help, it's hard to say no. Sometimes you have to fuck a witch to help out a friend.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   First   Oral Sex  

More time passed. Clover and I didn’t officially get engaged, but we did talk a lot about a future where we were married. Many of our friends - by now I was pretty well accepted by the town - joked about us already being married but still not having sex. A large coalition of people our age were sure that we’d never done more than kiss, thanks to Clover’s reputation. The older folks, though, seemed to have a greater respect for the power of biology. Every time I ran into Clover’s grandmother, Talia, she gave me the stink eye.

One morning Sarah came in to the deli and handed me a small folded piece of colored paper. It read, “I’d like to go all the way tonight. May I come over after work? XOXO Clover.” My jaw dropped and Sarah laughed at me. Twice more that day, Sarah came to the deli to give me notes: “I can’t wait for our date tonight,” and “I love you, James.”

After work I stopped by the florist and bought Clover some flowers. I felt foolish, buying flowers for a woman who works with plants for a living, but it was the only gesture I could think of. I made sure I bought living plants, not cut flowers: Clover wouldn’t have wanted anything to die for her enjoyment.

When Clover arrived at my apartment, she was wearing a beautiful white dress that I had never seen before. It was a smooth white fabric, with some lacy flowery adornment at the neck and waist. It hugged the curves perfectly before flaring out to a knee-length skirt.

Clover wasn’t wearing makeup - she never did. But her skin seemed to almost glow, and she smelled like lilacs. She brought with her a picnic basket, and unpacked the dinner that she had spent much of the day preparing.

After dinner we fooled around in my bedroom. We weren’t in any hurry, and the mood was light. Still, taking that dress off of Clover was the one of the most powerful moments of my life. In time, she was on top of me, grinding her pussy against my shaft, and grinning like a fox. “I’m going to do it - I’m going to stick it in,” she said with a smirk. “Can you believe it?” She shifted position, aiming the tip of my cock at her opening.

“Ohhhhh,” she moaned as she sunk down onto it. My cock squeezed its way deep inside her in one smooth stroke, her pussy gripping me with loving tightness. “Oh gosh - I feel so full!”, Clover said.

Clover performed a few basic forward and back strokes on top of me before experimenting by tilting her hips and her body. She decided on half-way upright, with her hands on my shoulders supporting much of her weight. Then she found her rhythm: she thrust her body onto my cock, over and over again, remarking, “You’re fucking me, James. You’re fucking me.”

Before long, Clover was sweating. Her boobs were jiggling between her arms as she humped me hard. “Nice to let your pussy run free, huh?” I asked. She nodded. It was such a wonderful friction, my cock head rubbing against her slick insides, and blunting against her cervix. I could almost feel her uterus calling out to me, begging for an infusion of sperm, begging to fullfil its function. I understood the meaning of “sexy” deeper then than I ever had before.

I memorized every facial expression she made, every sound she let loose, and every darting of her eyes. This was Clover, the woman I loved, experiencing something totally new and amazing to her. I felt priviliged to be able to witness it.

“I’m getting tired, but I don’t want to stop!” Clover told me.

“Trust me,” I said. I guided her to her side and then spooned up behind her, refilling her newly awakened pussy with my cock. I fucked her, with my hand over her heart and my chest pressed up against her back.

“Oh, that spot!” She cried, fine-tuning her hips so that my thrusts her G-spot perfectly. I could feel her heart beating a mile a minute, and she was hyperventilating. I wasn’t sure exactly when it started, but I was pretty sure she was experiencing a climax. My thought was confirmed, many seconds later, when she whispered, “Still coming ... h-ohhhh.” I kept going just like that, hoping to sustain her climax as long as possible I was teetering on the edge of an orgasm myself, but I held back the best I could, the normal way, without Alison’s magic.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.