The Girl in the Silver Cage - Cover

The Girl in the Silver Cage

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When your sex-demon ex-girlfriend asks for help, it's hard to say no. Sometimes you have to fuck a witch to help out a friend.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   First   Oral Sex  

“I can’t come over for a while while my family settles down from their freak-out,” Clover told me at the deli the next day.

“Your relationship with them seems really complex,” I mused, tracing a heart shape on the back of her hand with my finger.

“They named me after a weed,” she said with a frown. “Okay, that’s not fair: clover is actually an awesome plant that does all kinds of good things for the soil and animals. But it’s a weird name. I just don’t feel like my life is my own, you know? It’s always about family tradition this and that.”

“How old was Talia when she got married?” I asked. “Do you think she ever got it on out of wedlock?” Clover winced at the thought.

One day, to my surprise, Clover invited me to come spend time at her house after work. Her mother and grandmother were out of town, she said, and she thought it would be a treat. When I got there, Clover practically pounced on me. We made out playfully in an old, large easy chair. Despite Clover’s assurances, I kept worrying that her grandmother would burst in on us. Once we were solidly in the mood, Clover took me by the hand and lead me upstairs, with a spring in her step. “I’ve got a surprise!” She said.

When we entered her bedroom, I was shocked to see Alison standing in the corner. Her lithe body was swimming in some matronly clothes that must have belonged to Clover’s mom. Around her neck was a silver chain, about as thick as a pencil. The other end of the chain was was secured around a leather-bound book, and there was a branch of some pine-like tree tucked into it. No effort had been made to hide her wings or tail, which flexed and swayed absently.

I froze.

“This is my friend Beth,” Clover explained with enthusiasm. “She’s a very dedicated cosplayer - she’s always in costume. And she’s a sex expert. She’s going to watch me go down on you and tell me what I’m doing wrong.”

Alison bowed. “Bethiel Nyantholi of the Mirror Winds, Countess of the Cold Shallows, at your service,” she said. The cosplayer cover seemed mind-bogglingly weak to me. I knew that Alison was a real demon, of course; but if I didn’t, did Clover really expect me to believe that Alison was just expertly made up as one? And if so, shouldn’t she have been wearing more revealing night-out-clubbing clothes like she had been wearing when I first met her years ago? A book club demon costume seemed like a poor excuse.

Clover pushed me onto the bed and removed my shirt. “Clover, this is weird...” I said.

“Think of it like a three-way,” Clover said playfully as she took off my pants. “Except not quite. Think of it as a two-and-a-half-way.”

I had no idea what to do, so I just lay back and let Clover do what she wanted. She began by squeezing my dick in her hand while it grew. Her other hand was caressing my thigh.

“Good start,” Alison said, “But don’t forget the audio. Pretty much any sound you make will increase his arousal. So moan or giggle or dirty-talk, or whatever.”

Clover obeyed. “I’ve been looking forward to your cock all day,” she said. “I couldn’t stop thinking about doing this to you.” By then I was fully hard. Clover wrapped her lips around my cock and started swirling her tongue around my head while rubbing my shaft. Periodically she let out a sexy little cooing noise.

“Oh, Clover,” I moaned. I began practicing the endurance charm that Alison had taught me, and I stroked Clover’s hair.

“Aw! You two are so cute together!” Alison exclaimed.

Clover switched techniques. Now she was moving her lips up and down over my cock’s crown, while working my shaft with her hands. She had me in heaven, and if not for the spell, I definitely would have shot my load into her mouth.

“Don’t be afraid to slurp!” Alison advised. “It’s titillating! And don’t forget the rest of his body - rub his foot with yours, or touch his chest or something.” Clover did as she was told, and kept sucking and jerking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.