The Girl in the Silver Cage - Cover

The Girl in the Silver Cage

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When your sex-demon ex-girlfriend asks for help, it's hard to say no. Sometimes you have to fuck a witch to help out a friend.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   First   Oral Sex  

We cleared things up the next day. Sarah’s comments had stoked the fires of her insecurity, and me losing my erection had made it worse.

For a while we took a break and contented ourselves with just kissing and over-the-clothes petting. We spent all the time we could together: we visited her cousin in a Sacramento hospital a few times, and participated in the bookstore owner’s board game nights. We declared our love for each other surrounded by giant trees while hiking in a national forest.

We never spent any significant time at the house that Clover shared with her mother and grandmother. I would pick her up or drop her off sometimes. I would come in and chat with her mother when offered a drink, to be polite. But Clover didn’t want to spend our time together there. Anyway, I’m sure that the witches didn’t want me stumbling on any of their secrets, and I wasn’t eager to expose myself any more than necessary to the people against whom I was conspiring.

Eventually, things got physical between Clover and me again. That was mostly my fault - I couldn’t get enough of her breasts. How could breasts that size stay so firm and so perfectly shaped? Sometimes we would just sit on the couch, listening to music, with me suckling at her chest like a baby while she stroked my back and mussed my hair.

I resumed making Clover come whenever I got the opportunity. I licked her, once, at the nursery where she worked after hours. I dropped to my knees and fingered her while she cooking at my place once, leading to some very badly sliced vegetables. She went back to giving me head, too, although we both accepted that it wouldn’t lead to orgasms. I didn’t jack off at all during that time, either - somehow that seemed like it would have been unfair to her.

We did mess around in other ways, too. One morning in my living room, with the sunlight warming us through the window, she almost gave in. She was beneath me on the couch, her legs together while I fucked the space between her thighs and pussy. My dick was sliding along her slit, smearing her wetness around, and making us both feel great as I humped the makeshift hole. Instead of moaning, Clover started whining. “Oh gosh, this feels so good. You’re so close and I want it so bad. Just one little slip and we’d be doing it for real. I want it. And you’ve been so understanding. It’s not fair. I want it so bad and it’s not fair.” Something changed in her eyes, just then.

The hole I was fucking ceased to exist as Clover spread her legs and wrapped them around me. “I think ... I think I...” Clover started to say. She was interrupted by a knocking on the door that sounded like cannon fire.

It was her grandmother banging on the door - banging hard enough to shake the cheap walls of the apartment. “Clover, you come out here right now!” The elder witch yelled, loud enough for the whole complex to hear her. “I know you’re in there and I know what you’re doing. You had better stop right now! I won’t let you throw this family’s legacy away so cheaply! Now open this door right now!”

We scrambled to get dressed while Talia ranted and banged outside. Finally we opened the door like scared kids. Talia had the look of a crotchety old woman: she was dressed in a bathrobe and slippers, and absently carrying an empty tea cup with leafy residue at the bottom. Talia eyed Clover cautiously, as if inspecting the “freshness seal” on suspicious groceries. Then she turned her gaze to me. I’ve never felt so exposed in my life. I was genuinely afraid that she was reading my mind - or at least my soul - and would discover not only my lustful thoughts toward her granddaughter, but my secret alliance with her prisoner. Whatever she saw, she didn’t say anything: she just took Clover by the hand and stomped off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.