The Girl in the Silver Cage - Cover

The Girl in the Silver Cage

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When your sex-demon ex-girlfriend asks for help, it's hard to say no. Sometimes you have to fuck a witch to help out a friend.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   First   Oral Sex  

As the days went on, Clover and I kept spending time together - no small amount of which was in my apartment. Our make-out sessions frequently involved petting above the waist. I started to think of her as my girlfriend - although I don’t know if we had said those words yet - and I largely forgot about my mission from Alison. Certainly my main reason for seeing Clover wasn’t subterfuge: it was the burning light of joy inside me that I felt whenever she was around.

Our next milestone came after several days of watching her play Grand Theft Auto 5 on my laptop. She had been reluctant to try the game at first, but she quickly embraced the gun-shooting, reckless-driving, ambulance-stealing world it offered. When she figured out how to pick up a prostitute in the game, she went through the streetwalker’s entire menu of services, captivated by the bouncing car and the orgasmy dialog of her avatar. Then she pulled me to the bed and kissed me ferociously.

“You’ve got a little bad girl in you, don’t you?” I asked as I pulled off her shirt and kissed the top of her breast.

“I do!” She said, digging her hands into my hair. “And I keep her locked up so tight. But lately she has been making such a racket trying to get out.” Briefly I thought of Alison in her cage, but then Clover pushed my head deeper into her cleavage and I was back in the moment.

I placed my hand on her thigh, and to my surprise her knees moved apart. I knew it was time. She smiled at me silently as I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, and tugged them off of her. I moved my hands all over her panties, and the hips and thighs surrounding them. I teased the edges - all of them - with my fingers. We both knew what would happen next, but there was no hurry. Finally I pulled her panties down, leaving them hanging around one ankle.

“God, Clover, you have a beautiful pussy,” I said, reaching out to stroke her outer sex.

“Ugh!” she breathed, before my hands even reached her.

Her skin was sticky and wet, but her bean was closed - neatly packed like a flower at night. I spent considerable time kissing and caressing it to the sounds of Clover’s murmurs. Finally, I pushed my finger into her slit and stroked the length of it. “Huh!” Clover groaned.

Then I tasted her - the taste of broth and lust. With my fingers I spread her lips apart, opening her vulva up to me. I tickled every part of her secret inner folds with my tongue, kissing here and there and occasionally sucking to draw out a gasp. Eventually I focused on her clit, nuzzling the hooded obelisk with my nose before applying my tongue. Clover’s chest was heaving, her back was arched, and her fingers were digging into the pillows.

“Should I keep going?” I asked.

“Yes yes yes yes yes please yes,” she whispered.

I licked her pussy experimentally, learning how to play her body. I left her clit mostly protected by its hood - she clearly didn’t need the extra intensity that a raw tongue lashing would have given her. She muttered inarticulate things as I brought her closer to the top of the orgasm rollercoaster. I thought I heard, “Thank you Goddess.” And then finally her climax hit. Her body writhed and her pussy twitched. She pounded her heels into my back. She moaned as her body took over and gave itself its reward.

“James...” she began, but found she was at a loss for words, so instead she just touched my hand.

Clover had to go soon after that. She had family obligations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.