Wielding the Royal Testicle - Cover

Wielding the Royal Testicle

Copyright© 2022 by Sterling

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The new king must father many children, but he is a gay man with no interest in women. His solution is to donate one of his testicles to each of two men, whose lives are then devoted to fathering as many of the king's children as they can. One of them also delights in a life partner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   First   Pregnancy  

Alice bore six children, each caused by David’s ejaculation deep inside her vagina. All six were the king’s children.

At the age of 45, David’s stamina started dropping noticeably. He simply could not impregnate women at the same rate as before. When his production had declined 50% from its peak, David was called in for a consultation with the Royal Impregnation Ministry.

David suspected that the king’s testicle was aging more slowly than David’s own body, and so the testicle was to be extracted from him and implanted in a young man who would assume the office of Royal Impregnator. This turned out to be true.

The question was David’s fate after he no longer housed the royal testicle. He and Alice shared a passionate embrace before the meeting, fearing he might be led straight from the surgical table to the gallows, if not simply left to bleed to death on the operating table.

“David!” screamed Alice, flying to meet him as fast as her middle-aged legs would carry her. He was in no position to run, but hugged her most sincerely as she slid into his embrace. She slowed herself at the last moment so as not to knock him over. “It took so long ... I feared the worst!”

“His Majesty King Rudolf himself requested an audience with me. I was frightened the whole time that it might just be a prelude to my execution. But instead, he simply thanked me, and conferred on me a comfortable pension for the rest of my days!”

Alone that first night, David said, “You might as well feel it now -- I have but one testicle.”

Alice said, “I distinctly feel two.”

David smiled. “Right you are ... One of them is artificial ... you can tell which one if you rub it carefully ... but I thought it awfully nice of them to replace it with something, so I look pretty much normal.”

“Can I do you? I want to fuck you,” said David.

“Certainly, my love,” said Alice.

He did her hard and fast, and he wanted her twenty minutes later and an hour after that -- and he had what it took to complete each act with confidence and great enthusiasm. David’s stamina might have fallen too low for him to continue as a royal impregnator, but it was plenty for horny man and his horny wife. Alice was much relieved, having prepared herself for much reduced libido from the single testicle and her aging husband.

Their repertoire had always included him bringing her to ecstasy with his tongue, but now it became more frequent. When her desire outpaced his abilities, they often used this as a happy solution.

She tried using her tongue on him, and made her willingness completely clear, but he preferred to get his cock up into his wife’s pussy and deliver his load up there. Total satisfaction. Climax in a woman’s mouth would not bring total satisfaction.


“David, do you remember Heather?” said Alice.

“Of course. How could I forget her?”

Heather was the 16-year-old daughter of their former housekeeper Mrs. Appleby, who had just left their service.

“Do you find her sexually attractive?”

“She’s like family. I’ve known her since she was little.”

“She doesn’t live here any more. And I saw how you looked at her those last few years.”

“Sorry, sorry.”

“Would you be willing to sleep with her? Have sexual intercourse?”

“What?”

“Here’s the story. She thinks you’re handsome and kind of has a crush on you. You always were handsome and you still are. She’s horny and wants to get it. And she’s scared to death of getting pregnant. And I happen to know that you spent your whole adult life fucking girls and women. And each one brought you total satisfaction.”

“But you’re my wife ... That other part of life is all over.”

“The official part is. But I want you to have some of that other part of your life again.”

“I ... I shouldn’t ... It’s a wonderful thought, Alice...”

“It’s a thought that should become reality.”

“But ... what if we fall in love with each other?”

“She and her mother are leaving town in two weeks. Going to the other end of the kingdom.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.