The Island Job - Cover

The Island Job

Copyright© 2022 by Kacius

Chapter 8: Rest of Week 2: Accounting & Audit

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Rest of Week 2: Accounting & Audit - Jon Clark gets a job offer on a private island owned by a multi billionaire. The pay and benefits almost seem too good to be true and come at the right time. He and his family of five take the plunge and move to this tropical paradise. They find out quickly all is not what it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Caution  

Louis DeVille was pleased with the reception his new acquisitions received in their first day of service. There was bidding on everyone of them that resulted in handsome premiums. New slaves usually did attract bids but he was pleasantly surprised by the amounts offered. An exclusive contract was paid for Marcie which was no surprise. The CEO of the Norwegian Electronics company paid a lot for that one. He WAS surprised they received an exclusive bid on Debra at such a high premium from the MP and his wife. That was unexpected for a slave not in their teens.

There was a furious virtual bidding war for Carrie’s first assignment and nice premiums were offered for every engagement since then. The company almost received as much as they would have if he had been able to sell her to the Saudi Sheik as a virgin. As it was, Jacques ended up putting most of his annual bonus back into the company’s profit margin to control how the girl was deflowered to offset the sheik’s bid. Louis was surprised at his friend’s unexpected sentimentality. It was so unlike Jacques to care much about anything but his cooking, drink and hedonistic pleasures. Those common objectives in life is how they first became such good friends traveling the world together. Regardless, Carrie set a new record in profit made by a single slave at this point in their contract year. You can’t argue with success no matter how you get there.

He was a bit miffed at Jacques for purposely taking Mary off the first day market by making her blow the pastry chef. He needed to keep his Executive Chef happy, though. He did an amazing job of making guests elated with every imaginable and esoteric food they might demand and keeping all the varied kitchens operating efficiently. He was the one person at the resort he doubted he could ever replace should he get pissed off and leave.

There was also no bonus for Ellen. She ended up being taken off the market, almost by accident, by one of her fitness clients that didn’t even know it was her first day of availability. They may have to look at modifications in the work rules for professional staff working in public areas like the fitness center, medical centers or restaurants. It could help boost their bottom line if we allowed for delays in professional schedules their first week so they could be bid out rather than risk losing the opportunity for premiums by routine, on the job, use.

Mike was also an unexpected bonus. Louis had no way of knowing, before they picked up the Clark family, that they would have a slightly geeky son with a monster cock paired with the horniness and stamina of youth. Wanda, the wildly popular social influencer, bid high when she saw his cock on the menu video. She didn’t even wait to see if there were any other bids before she made an outstanding premium offer for the kid. Mike lived to serve again since Wanda didn’t suffocate him with her considerable bulk. The kid got a hell of a sexual education since arriving on the island. Louis decided they would have to do something special for his 15th birthday next week.

Jill also drew a nice premium from the lesbian biker chicks. He watched that tape and was really impressed with the way she handled herself and her quick wit and comebacks. No doubting the girl was tough and special. The former NBA stars paid well for the mother/daughter team. As beautiful as her mother was, he was certain Zoe as going to bring a much bigger profit than Vicky in the long run.

He felt kind of bad for feeding Jon and Joni Clark to Kambili, the owner of most of the scam call centers in Nigeria and Ghana, but business was business. He thought the big African was as distasteful as his business of bilking senior citizens out of their savings. The man had a real hatred for white people and every trip he made here was the same deal. He only came in when there was a new white couple he could humiliate on their first encounter, then he would go back to the hole he crawled out of in Abuja.

Even the Ex-Wives club paid a premium for first crack at humiliating a bunch of hard body surrogates for their former spouses. As expected, the twins netted a handsome bonus payment and received high scores. He set some high expectations for their worth and they achieved their predicted profit for that first day. He knew they would be good earners going forward and forecasted they would ultimately out earn most of the other slaves in the inventory in this or any other slave class. He would watch the twin’s ongoing training closely going forward. There might be some other potential in them to consider. Interest in the other slaves in this class will undoubtedly level off after a while but pretty blonde twins will be a sustained high earner.

Every customer gave top ratings to their first encounters with this class which was almost more important to Louis than the premiums. After all, they had to maintain a quality reputation in order to keep the high rollers coming in and referring their obscenely wealthy friends.


Jon and Joni were nervous. Tomorrow started their next ‘weekend’. Their two days off actually fell on a Tuesday and Wednesday but they and the other families in their slave class had come to think and talk about it as the weekend. The kids had already left for morning classes and now central control messaged Jon and Joni to stay home and expect visitors soon. No other details were supplied. They hoped it wasn’t another guest encounter like they had that first day. Since that degrading encounter with the big African, they had only had one guest appointment each and neither was as bad as that first one they did together.

Jon’s only other appointment was with a woman in her late 60’s who said she liked his voice on the menu video. He had to read an erotic novel to her while she bathed. He toweled her dry and performed oral sex on her. Joni’s guest fucked her doggie style while the Spanish National Team played Brazil. Joni was told to lean over the back of the couch with her hands on the cushions facing the TV. She had to stay in that position for the entire football match while the Spanish gentleman would occasionally sink his cock in her pussy whenever there was a lull in the action. He was able to get several fucks in without having to miss anything on the screen. It was the first time Joni ever watched a soccer match all the way through and she learned more about the game than she ever wanted to know even though the broadcast was in Spanish.

All three kids had clients every afternoon and into evenings. It seems all three were in demand and so far, the twins always went as a team. They found out every one of their encounters went at a premium and the two of them talked about how the share of the money promised at the end of the contract year was going toward car purchases for each of them. Jon and Joni, didn’t disagree. They should be getting something out of this for what they were going through.

The girls told them they didn’t mind the guest appointments and said most were pleasant. Both said they were experiencing a side of different cultures you couldn’t get by touring the countries. They even found some of their clients charming. Interestingly, they needed ear pieces for an appointment with a Saudi man who spoke no English. A man in central control translated everything the guest said to them in real time and he had an earpiece in for a woman in central control to translate what they said into Arabic.

They didn’t share one incident with their parents that did disturb them. One client wanted to see the twins make out with each other. They had a hard time French kissing each other and he made them do that for a long time while they played with each other’s tits. The thing that bothered them most was that they started to get into it after a while. Luckily, they didn’t have to 69 each other in that encounter because the guest got so worked up watching them that he wanted to fuck again. Pam and Tammy talked about it afterwards and realized that sooner or later, if they kept being reserved by guests as a pair, they would be forced to do more. They saw enough porn to know guys had fantasies about watching two girls eat each other out. That was probably doubly so with identical twins. They made an agreement with each other that when it inevitably happened, they would do it and not freak out. Pam suggested they talk about it more on their days off and work out some of their feelings about it.

It surprised Jon and Joni somewhat that Mike was also in demand by women that were attracted to the size of his penis. He was not complaining so far. He was glad he was in such demand that every encounter so far was heterosexual since these ladies all were willing to pay premiums. He said his first encounter was a bit scary. The women since then, while ranging in age from late 30’s to 60 and not necessarily who he would have dreamed about, were quite nice. He was getting quite comfortable having adult conversations with mature women and understanding what they wanted. He said it wasn’t always about sex, although they always ended up having sex. He said much of the time on his appointments was about listening to the woman. Joni was super impressed when she heard him say that. She was proud of the maturity and sensitivity he demonstrated. Then immediately afterwards he burst that bubble by an immature comment about becoming an expert male gigolo. She got pissed at Jon when he laughed at that.

They had fallen into a routine of morning classes and afternoons with guests. Five days into their first week, that is what occurred each day. The kids weren’t shy about sharing at least some of the details of the encounters. Jon and Joni were both concerned if the constant barrage of sex would hinder their ability to develop normal loving relationship with partners in the future. Short term, it seemed they were handling this well but there was always the potential of long-term negative impact or even PTSD. They hoped the guest visits at least tempered over time once their presence at the resort was no longer a novelty.

Their doorbell rang and Jon answered. He was surprised to see Mr. DeVille and Slave Eddie. The only other time they met DeVille were the first two days they were kidnapped, abused and enslaved. He was not thrilled to see him at their door now and was concerned this could be something degrading.

“Jon, may we come in and talk?” DeVille asked.

“Well sir, I doubt very much if I really have the option of saying no. So, please come in. Hello, Eddie.” Eddie nodded a hello.

DeVille smiled. “First let me say there is no ill intent in this visit. I would not find me a welcome presence if I were you and totally understand how you feel.”

Joni was also wary when she saw Jon come back in the living room with DeVille but she bit her tongue and sat next Jon. DeVille and Eddie sat on the couch on the opposite side of the coffee table.

“I know the last thing you want is to hear small talk from me, so let me get right to the point. I know your son has a birthday next week and obviously you are in no position to shop for an appropriate birthday present. I want to make up for that in some way and I hope you accept the offer I am going to make. First, I want to offer a birthday party next week and give your family and the other families in your slave class an extra day off for that party. The only caveat is if any of the others have an exclusive contract for that day, they won’t make the party. I will reserve one of the guest suites with a pool for this party, provide some teen appropriate food and drink and throw in a birthday cake.”

Joni thought an extra day off for her family, especially when extending it to their friends, was a good thing. The party was nice but the real deal for her was the extra day for her kids with no molestation. “That is very nice of you, sir. We appreciate and accept your offer to help Mike celebrate.”

“Wonderful, Joni. I was trying to think of an appropriate present for the boy and I enlisted the help from Eddie here. I will let him talk about our idea.”

Eddie leaned forward and steepled his hands. “As you know, I have spent a good deal of time with Mike. He has an extraordinary grasp of math and theoretical physics for a young man his age. He came to me for tutoring on some advanced mathematical theories because he knew my Ph.D. dissertation was in that area. I was impressed he read my paper and astounded that he understood it and accurately described the nuances of my equations. I believe your son would relish an opportunity to continue to explore these subjects with some of the best experts in academia. As you may remember, my contract is set to expire in another 7 weeks. My wife and I along with my daughter will then return home. My colleagues believe I have spent a one year ‘sabbatical’ teaching in the tropics. Mr. DeVille has agreed to allow me to correspond with Mike so he may continue to develop his knowledge of quantum physics. I fear if he spends his time in science classes with the other teens it will bore him to tears. He needs to be challenged.”

Jon was impressed. “I know Mike will be thrilled with that. I don’t understand half the stuff he is studying. He said he was trying to cram in as much time as he could with you before you left, Eddie. Thank you, Mr. Deville.”

DeVille spoke again. “Eddie has some pull at MIT and when your contract is done here, Eddie believes Mike will qualify for an early admission. I am willing to offer to pay for his tuition and living expenses. The question to you is this: Do you believe an early college admission and missing on some high school years is beneficial for your son?”

Jon and Joni were shocked at what DeVille offered. “Mr. DeVille, this is such a surprise. We appreciate your generous offer. I know my son and his social life in school has always been a sore spot. I believe he will be head over heels when he hears of this.” Said Jon. Joni nodded her head and had tears in her eyes thinking of how much this would change her son’s life.

“If you are in agreement, let’s keep it a secret until the party. It of course will be up to Mike if he wants this. I won’t be there but I will let Eddie be my ambassador to join you to give him the news.” DeVille rose to leave.

Joni jumped up and gave Louis a hug. “Mr. DeVille, I don’t believe I have ever despised and, at the same time, appreciated the same person as much as I do you. Thank you.”

Louis laughed. “I don’t think anyone has ever expressed their contempt for me so nicely. You are welcome, Joni.”


She woke and ran her hand across his broad chest as he first started to stir. She thought about how he brought her to mind bending ecstasy last night. Zoe was discovering the more sex she had, the more she liked it and wanted more, especially when you had someone as talented as Ben, her latest guest, making love to you.

Her first guest encounter, that included her mom and three former NBA players, was pretty horrible and humiliating. Since then, she had an encounter every night and all the others were simply delicious. They told her how beautiful she was and sincerely wanted her to enjoy the experience. It was a huge ego boost for her. She was happy she had two days off coming up because she was sure her body could use a break physically. She had more sex this week than in her whole life prior to this. This week she lost her naïve childlike belief that love and sex were intertwined. But the sex was so good with mature partners that knew what they were doing compared to the school boys she had known before this.

Ben was so captivated by her look he extended his reservation for an overnight and wanted to take her to lunch today like on a real date. He was in his early 30’s but very sweet. He told Zoe he had just sold his internet start-up. He was a bit of a nerd but cute. He said in the outside world, he probably would never have had the nerve to approach someone as beautiful as her. He had to leave for some business with a new start up but said if he could, he wanted to come back and meet with her again. She kissed him and told him she would like that. They made tender love one more time after lunch before he had to leave. Zoe walked back home in the early evening with a beautiful sunset and felt warm inside.

Anthony and Vicky were home from their jobs when she got home. They already received notice Zoe was booked for an overnight. They were concerned as to how it went. “Honest, mom. He was sweet. Nothing bad happened.”

Vicky was relieved. “I saved some supper and you can warm it up in the microwave.” Vicky had only one other guest appointment since the NBA gangbang. That second encounter was really not that bad. It was straight sex. The guest picked her because of her breasts and the session included a titty fuck and facial. Vicky thought it was a bit weird but harmless. Since then, it seemed there was a lull and she was just allowed to do her gardening at the greenhouse.

Anthony saw no additional activity since the ex-wives got their jollies beating up him and the other guys. Anthony spent his days transporting carts of supplies to and from the north side transfer station. Henry Brubaker worked with him and they ran into each other a lot during the days and talked, becoming good friends. They wore coveralls at work driving the small carts loaded with laundry and trash to the station and clean laundry and supplies back. Apparently, the resort used contracted labor in facilities up by the port and airport on the north side of the island for essential services. Anthony was not allowed on the other side of the transfer station and the contracted labor was forbidden to cross over to the slave/guest side of the island. Anthony was just happy to be busy and the work was not hard. He enjoyed the tropical weather and scenery as he drove his cart around and it gave him an opportunity to get to know where everything was, at least on the south side of the island.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.