The Island Job - Cover

The Island Job

Copyright© 2022 by Kacius

Chapter 7: Day Eight: Customer Service

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Day Eight: Customer Service - Jon Clark gets a job offer on a private island owned by a multi billionaire. The pay and benefits almost seem too good to be true and come at the right time. He and his family of five take the plunge and move to this tropical paradise. They find out quickly all is not what it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Caution  

After two days off to prepare for their first guest service, each of the new slaves were apprehensive. They were over the initial shock of being kidnapped and abused. Their three-day training with entire families participating together had been the most humiliating experience of all their lives. The training had only increased their fear of the unknowns that could occur with guests that could force them to do just about any perverted or painful thing they wanted. Many spent those two free days preparing mentally, and sometimes physically, for their first days of servitude to strangers.

MARY

She arrived early at the main restaurant at the resort for Chef Picard to introduce her to the staff. While she waited for him to arrive, she was thinking about what happened at the family breakfast table. Both of her daughters received their guest assignments before she left that morning. She knew they would be meeting with guests later that day and the details they shared with her had her more upset than they seemed to be about it. She just had to put it out of her mind and concentrate on her job or she would go nuts.

She observed the others as Picard toured her through the very large kitchen. It was the largest she had ever worked and seem to cater to every cuisine. Other than the size it was surprisingly familiar to her. She wasn’t sure exactly what to expect in a kitchen full of slaves but it was like any other she had worked where dedication to food was the primary focus. As slave uniforms were inappropriate for a kitchen, she and others wore a very sharp looking grey chef jacket with matching slacks that would have been appropriate for any other modern restaurant. The only thing that marked a status as slave was one’s collar. The majority of the kitchen staff and all of the wait staff and bartenders were slaves. The pastry chef Henri Duchamp was not a slave. He was a sandy haired man in is 30’s and seemed very friendly. Chef Picard said he had mentored Henri for many years in Paris and paid him a left-handed compliment, typical for a demanding Chef like Picard. He said Henri was ‘much improved’.

At different sections, there was a sous chef for each type of cuisine. Mary was not to work as Sous Chef for the first few weeks at least and she would build up some credibility as a prep cook first and developed the rhythm of Picard’s kitchen. She did not mind working up to the position she previously held in New Orleans and understood Picard’s logic. It was going to be hard work and but she didn’t mind. It took her back to the start of her culinary career.

She half expected Picard to use her sexually as he did the first day they met, but he did not. She thought that maybe even he thought it was beyond the pale to abuse the mother of the daughters he just had sex with over the last two days.

Picard explained to Mary there was a rule that limited one sexual encounter to a slave each day, either with a guest or staff. He anticipated since this is the first day her profile was released and she was very beautiful she would be ordered by a guest. “That would be unacceptable for your first day when you have so much to learn about my kitchen. We cannot have that. So, give Henri a blowjob and get back to work.”

Picard walked away and Mary looked at Henri in shock. Henri shrugged his shoulders hit the computer pad strapped to his arm to switch her profile to ‘unavailable’ and pulled out his dick for her. Mary resolved that this was probably better than getting assigned to a guest encounter so she sank to her knees to complete the task. After he came in her mouth, Henri thanked her and helped her to her feet. He said he was looking forward to working with her. At least she was able to grab a swig of sherry from a bottle that was in the kitchen to get the taste of semen out of her mouth before going back to work.

Mary saw that the wait staff, bus people and bartenders wore the standard gold slave uniforms. While technically, all slaves were available to all guests, she felt sorry for those that worked customer service areas where they were much more likely to be used, or at least groped, at the whim of a guest. She felt relatively safe in the kitchen where the more likely way she would be ordered by a guest would be via a reservation to report to their bungalow for which she was now exempt for the rest of this day.

Those serving drinks in the lounge had it worse since alcohol had a tendency to make a horny guest more impetuous instead of scheduling an encounter through their slave menus. All of the services she had seen cocktail waitresses and waiters performed were of the oral variety. On this first day, she had yet to see a slave used in the actual restaurant even though she knew it was allowed if the guest wished to engage a slave there. She hoped her daughters were able to avoid being assigned as cocktail waitresses, although she had no doubt each would be assigned to a guest today. By the time she arrived home after the dinner shift it was late and she dreaded hearing what her daughters’ day was like.

PAM AND TAMMY

Pam and Tammy had just arrived at their class mid-morning, when both their tablets buzzed with an alert. The message from central command said they were to report together in 30 minutes to Guest Bungalow 11. Pam looked at Tammy “Well that didn’t take long.” Tammy looked like she was going to be sick. Pam hit ‘confirm’ signaling they had no reason to not make the appointment and Tammy did the same on her tablet. Their neck bands immediately glowed gold. They were not surprised they were assigned together. They heard previously sex with identical twins was a common fantasy for men.

Pam opened the details of the encounter sent by central control. Tammy couldn’t bear to look so she let Pam tell her what it was about. Their first clients would be two Japanese businessmen that spoke English so no translation service would be needed. There was a ‘tendencies’ block that indicated what central control had witnessed from these regular clients in the past. She breathed a sigh of relief there was no mention of bondage or punishment. Some of the items that were listed included ‘vaginal, fellatio, anal, cunnilingus, facial and toys.’ Under ‘role play’ she saw ‘WGL’ checked and smirked. This stood for ‘world’s greatest lover’. They were expected to pretend to enjoy everything the men did, whether they did or not, and show their appreciation.

She also saw a box low on the page checked that said ‘bonus’. The men must have paid a premium to be the twin’s first customer. “I guess we get some money for the car fund, Tam. Let’s go earn our money.” Pam tried to project a bravado for her sister’s sake she really didn’t feel. The assignment page on their tablets included a map of the guest area with the route to Guest Bungalow 11 highlighted.

“Pam, we need to lube first. It says they might want anal.”

“Nice of them to give us time to do that.” Pam said sarcastically.

They arrived at the bungalow exactly on time. They could have been there as much as 10 minutes early, but neither wanted to spend more time doing this than neded. Pam took a deep breath and rang the bell. The man that answered was definitely Japanese in appearance. He looked like he was in his 50’s. He wore a black silk robe and sandals and was carrying a glass of liquor. “Ah, ladies. Please come in. Mr. Sato will be out momentarily. I am Kenji Asuda. Please call me Ken. He extended his hand politely and each girl shook his hand. Please have a seat and make yourselves comfortable.”

An older grey-haired man entered and Ken introduced Mr. Sato who also shook their hands and introduced themselves. He wore a similar robe to Ken’s but his was a light gray silk. This was not what either of the girls expected. The greetings and conversation, so far, was polite and reserved. In their minds they thought they would be stripped and raped shortly after the door opened. They were still very nervous. Tammy was fidgeting somewhat.

Ken offered them a drink which they declined. “I understand we are your first clients.”

“Yes, sir.” Answered Pam.

“I am sure you are nervous so I will insist you try and relax. I know you are young and do not drink much but this is a 40-year-old Macallan scotch that cost over $60,000 a bottle.” Ken poured a small amount in two glasses and placed them on the coffee table. “I am about to spoil your taste for any other whiskey forever. This is not enough to make you drunk but it will help you relax. Please ... take a small sip.”

Tammy and Pam had tasted whiskey before and their past association was not good. They looked at the glasses with a bit of apprehension but they picked their glasses up and carefully sniffed. The two men raised their glasses in a toast and watched with amused expressions. Both girls took a small sip and while they could feel the alcohol warm their throat, it didn’t burn. They were surprised at how much they could actually taste the smokey liquid. Tammy said “Thank you sir. You are right that we never liked whiskey before but this is very pleasant. Thank you for sharing it with us.”

Mr. Sato sat on the couch next to Tammy. “You are both very beautiful and very hard to tell apart. We are honored to be your first customers.”

Tammy looked for an appropriately polite response “Thank you. The honor is ours Mr. Sato.”

Mr. Sato waved his hand at Tammy “You should use our first names. I am Hiroshi. We want you to be comfortable and enjoy.” He patted Tammy’s hand gently as Ken sat next to Pam. “I think our pool might be the best place to unwind but first finish your drinks. It is far too precious to waste.”

They emptied the glasses and Pam thought Ken was correct in that she was not drunk but it did get rid of the butterflies in her stomach. Both men rose and offered their hands to escort them to the pool. They walked to the infinity pool with the beautiful view to the ocean. Both the girls had spent the last week lounging naked by a pool in mixed company so they were not terribly intimidated in being naked here. So, without being asked and with a signal to each other they pulled off their slave outfits and stood naked in front of the men.

Hiroshi simply said “Gorgeous.” Then he removed his robe and it was the girls turn to be impressed. For a man his age he was very fit but what took them aback were the tattoos that covered his torso.

Tammy couldn’t help but to exclaim “Those are beautiful.” It looked like he was wearing a shirt of bright colors that extended to his elbows, covered his back, shoulders and chest. Ken was similarly colored. Hiroshi and Ken enjoyed the girl’s fascination with their tattoos.

Tammy actually ran her hand over the pattern of a koi fish on Hiroshi’s shoulder blade and then caught herself and apologized. Hiroshi took her hand and returned it to his back. “Please, explore them. I enjoy the touch of your hand.” Tammy was sincerely impressed by the images and moved around Hiroshi to take them all in. “They are called Irezumi”

“Irezumi” Tammy repeated. “They are beautiful.”

Hiroshi seemed to like the attention as she traced the outlines with her fingers on his chest. Tammy noticed he had an erection and thanked god it wasn’t much bigger than her old boyfriend’s and certainly smaller than Mr. DeVille’s that she had sucked.

Ken, in the meantime had pulled Pam into an embrace and was kissing her. His kisses were open mouthed, aggressive, noisy and sloppy. Pam thought he had a goal of trying to deposit as much of his saliva into her mouth as possible. She thought it was gross but she remembered she was supposed to pretend to love this, so she put her hand on the back of his neck to return the embrace. At least she got to taste a hint of that expensive whisky and his breath was OK.

Hiroshi and Tammy slipped into the pool and stood in the shallow end of the waist high water. Tammy continued to run her hands over the colors on his chest and Hiroshi massaged Tammy’s breasts with both hands gently. It felt quite nice to Tammy and she was momentarily freaked out that she was actually getting turned on by a guy old enough to be her grandfather, but she gave into the feeling and released an appreciative moan. Hiroshi pushed her back to the side of the pool and continued to massage her boobs and leaned in for a kiss. Tammy closed her eyes and tried to think of someone younger kissing her. She put one hand behind his head and pulled him in for the gentle kiss and reached down with her other hand and put it on his still hard cock beneath the water. He slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Ken seemed to be taking cues from the older Hiroshi and he led Pam into the water and continued to maul her mouth while she was pushed up against the side of the pool next to her sister. Hiroshi grabbed Tammy by her waist and put her butt on the edge of the pool deck. He draped her legs over his shoulders and he proceeded to kiss her inner thighs while his fingers gently probed Tammy’s pussy which was already wet. She knew she had to pretend to enjoy this, but suddenly she realized she didn’t have to pretend. Hiroshi removed his finger and parted her labia with his tongue.

Ken followed suit and put Pam on the deck. He immediately dove into her pussy the same way he was kissing her earlier. Pam guessed this guy never learned the word ‘finesse’. She played her role though and elicited moans at the appropriate times and ran her fingers in his thick hair and he flicked his tongue somewhat painfully over her clit. Pam gritted her teeth and let him go to town as opposed to her sister who was apparently enjoying Hiroshi’s ministrations. She knew her sister well enough to tell she was close to a real orgasm and there was no faking on her part. When Tammy threw her head back and came, grabbing the back of Hiroshi’s head, Pam mimicked what her sister was doing just to get Kenji to think he had achieved his goal so he would stop his attack on her pussy.

Then it became the girl’s turn to serve. They were moved back into the pool and the guys sat on the deck as they watched the sisters service them side by side. Pam, like Tammy, was glad these were not monster dicks. Even though they were being used against their will, neither of the girls found the task particularly difficult. Neither of the men forced their heads down and they allowed them to control the depth of penetration by using their hands at the base of each cock. They were content to let the girls lick and suck at their own pace. Ken actually laid back on the pool deck while Hiroshi leaned on his elbows to watch Tammy work on his cock. Pam was getting more turned on my having a nice dick to suck and play with than she was by Ken eating her out earlier.

Hiroshi pulled Tammy out of the water and Kenji followed suit with Pam. They walked them back inside and they were made to kneel side by side on the plush carpet. Hiroshi pushed their heads together and presented his cock for both to suck. Pam took initiative and sucked the head into her mouth while Tammy extended her tongue to lick the side of the shaft that wasn’t in her sister’s mouth. Hiroshi would pull out periodically and switch mouths as he watched the twins from above.

Ken had momentarily disappeared but came back in the room with several items in his hands. The girls were moved to sit on the couch. Kenji had them move their butts forward and spread their legs wide and actually draped Pam’s leg over Tammy’s. He knelt on the floor and showed them two brightly colored sex toys, hit a switch and they lit up and started to undulate. Pam laughed and Tammy had a ‘what the hell’ look on her face. Ken seemed very pleased with his toys and inserted one in Tammy’s pussy and then another in Pam’s and turned on the switches. Both girls immediately jumped at the sensation as they could hear the motors whirring and the head of the little dildo moved around in circles inside each of them. Ken smiled broadly watched each pussy closely and seemed fascinated with the effect they were having on the girls.

Hiroshi watched from across the room sipping his drink also smiling. He was concentrating more on the facial expressions of the sisters than the devices inside them. Ken then held up two small pink bullet-like devices connected by a cord to a battery pack. He inserted one into each girl’s asshole and switched them on to vibrate. Pam actually orgasmed at that vibration in her ass combined with the one in her pussy that kept hitting the front wall of her pussy. She heard Tammy moan beside her.

Satisfied that the toys had done their jobs, Ken removed them and Hiroshi moved over to Pam this time and sunk his cock into her very wet pussy while Hiroshi did the same with Tammy. Both men came fairly quickly. Hiroshi knelt on the couch and presented his slimy cock to Pam’s face to clean. Pam was slightly grossed out at having to suck her own juices with semen off the cock but pushed herself to do it and discovered the thought of doing it was worse than the actual task.

Tammy was surprised and a bit weirded out that Kenji occupied himself by looking at his own semen dripping out of her pussy and kept sticking his finger in it. Then he licked her pussy and seemed to enjoy tasting his own cum. She remembered Master Brian saying ‘We don’t judge people’s fantasies.’

The rest of the evening with the Japanese businessmen was fairly nice. They ordered food for everyone and sat around naked and made polite small talk. Hiroshi, in particular, seemed interested in what their interests were in sports and they discussed volleyball. It struck Tammy as surreal to be having such a casual and nice conversation while buck naked with two beautifully tattooed older men. Kenji insisted she try some of the dishes he ordered and actually fed her some of them with his chopsticks.

After eating the men poured some more drinks and they sat on the couch with their arms draped over the girls’ shoulders, at times stroking a breast or brushing a nipple. Soon this escalated to kissing again. Ken was kissing Tammy now and Hiroshi was now with Pam. After some groping of their breasts and pussy’s the guys lined the sisters for side-by-side blowjobs again. They switched mouths several times and conversed in Japanese to each other. Pam had no idea what they were saying but she imagined they were comparing the differences in her oral technique to her sister’s.

After a while they pushed Pam and Tammy’s faces together cheek to cheek and Hiroshi told them to open their mouths wide while they stroked their cocks in front of them. First Kenji, followed closely by Hiroshi, came on their faces and open mouths. Each man made sure his cum painted both girls.

They were allowed to clean up in the bathroom. When they returned the men had put their robes back on. The girls recovered their slave outfits and dressed. Ken and Hiroshi walked them to the door and kissed them goodbye sweetly. They had been with the men for over 8 hours and it was evening. They were relieved that their first assignment was behind them. They were also glad that they satisfied the guys without having their asses used.

Tammy turned to Pam chuckling “I hope mom and dad aren’t upset we stayed out so late.” Pam almost fell off the sidewalk laughing.

CARRIE

“Carrie, you need to wake up.” Carrie rubbed her eyes and looked around. There was no one in the room. The woman’s soft voice she heard came from the speaker over her head. “Your profile has been quite popular on the guests’ menus and apparently there were several competing bids to make an appointment with you as soon as your profile was marked available. They must have been waiting for the exact moment they could reserve you.”

Carrie was frightened. “You mean I have to deal with several guests on my first day?”

“Oh no, Carrie. We only allow one per day. I narrowed the offers to two men and I thought you might like some say in your first encounter. I have rejected the others for you. Both have offered nice premiums to be your first guest.”

“Wow, I never even considered I would have a choice. Thanks, ma’am!”

“You’re welcome sweetie. Why don’t you get ready for the day while I tell you about them?”

“Yes ma’am” Carrie went to the bathroom, showered, dried her hair and brushed her teeth while the nice lady in central control presented the choices. She had the details on her tablet also and when she was done and dressed in her slave uniform, she pulled them up and discussed them the woman with the southern accent on the speaker.

One of the bids was for straight sex with her including oral. It looked fairly routine and was for a full day. He apparently wanted to use her for a long time and the client had done some bondage in the past. The central control lady said, just because that box as checked in ‘tendencies’ did not mean that would happen this time. It just meant they had seen the client do that in the past.

The second was role playing on her part. In the case of a role play, the client usually described in detail what they wanted to happen. It seems this second man had some unresolved issues with his now adult daughter and believed Carrie reminded him of her when she was her age. He wanted her to pretend he was her ‘daddy’ and spank her for disobeying him and hear her cry and beg for forgiveness. Central control had also checked ‘oral’ on the tendencies.

Carrie had just spent two days fucking Mike then Jacques several times after losing her virginity, which in retrospect, she probably should have not done so much with Jacques the second day since she was still a bit tender down there. She smiled to herself and decided she should be spanked for being such a ‘bad girl’.

Her appointment was not to be until that afternoon. The nice lady in central control took care of resolving the appointment she turned down and Carrie thanked her and expressed her appreciation for being given the choice.

“No problem honey. One more thing, put in your earpiece before you go. I will be watching and coaching you through this in your ear.” Carrie liked the woman’s voice with the warm southern accent. It sounded like home.

Carrie thanked the lady again. She smelled bacon. She was excited that so many people found her so desirable and that she got to choose her first guest. It was a real boost for her self-confidence. She even told her family about it at the breakfast table.

In the afternoon, Carrie showed up at the door of the bungalow a couple minutes early and rang the bell. The door swung open suddenly and tall barrel-chested man glared at Carrie. She saw he was balding with a big nose. “You are late, young lady.” He yelled at Carrie.

Carrie’s eyes went wide as saucers. She started to object because she knew she was early. Was something messed up in the schedule? “But, sir if anything I’m...”

“Don’t you DARE talk back to me. You are as irresponsible as you are disrespectful!”

The voice in her ear clicked in. “Role play has already started dear. Tell daddy you’re sorry and you won’t do it again.”

“I’m sorry daddy. I promise it won’t happen again.”

“We will make sure of that.” He grabbed Carrie’s arm in a tight grip and pulled her inside. “You are going to get a spanking and this time it is going to be bare butt.”

The voice coached her again. “Beg him not to and say you will be a good girl.”

“Please daddy, not that. I promise I’ll be a good girl.”

“Too late. Get those pants off and get over my knee.” He sat in a straight back chair he pulled to the middle of the floor prior to her arrival.

“Yes daddy” Carrie pushed her shorts off and with her bikini top still in place, she leaned over his lap.

“You put your hands on the floor and don’t you dare move them. Do you understand?” He was rubbing his hands over her butt cheeks and gave her a light smack.

“Yes sir”

His breathing started to get louder as he continued to rub her butt softly. He slipped a finger between her cheeks and pressed at her asshole but did not penetrate and went back to rubbing. Suddenly he brought his hand down hard on one cheek, startling Carrie more than hurting her. “Oww!”

The voice in her head spoke. “Make sure he knows every slap hurts terribly even if it doesn’t. Beg him not to hit you and kick your legs a little.”

“Please daddy that hurts so much. Owww. Please don’t hit me again” A slap landed on her other ass cheek. “Ow, it hurts, it hurts!” Carrie kicked her feet and he gripped the back of her legs to hold her down. He went back to rubbing her butt again slowly and dipped his finger into her pussy. Carrie was surprised that she was getting wet.

“You’re a little slut just like your mother.” He delivered several slaps on each cheek in a row while Carrie continued to squirm and yell. Some of her yells were legitimate as the accumulated slaps were actually starting to hurt.

The voice advised her. “If you can manage some tears it will help.” I helped that the smacks were starting to sting and her butt was warming so Carrie was able to squeeze out some tears on her cheeks.

The man stood her up and yelled in her face and saw the tears in her eyes. “Have you learned you lesson young lady?”

“Yes sir, daddy” She pouted.

“I’m not sure you have shown me enough respect. You should show me respect now. Get on your knees.” He stood and pulled out his cock as Carrie kneeled. He was aggressive in his movements and even though he was not nearly as big as either Mike or Jacques, Carrie had some trouble accommodating him but very soon he filled her mouth with cum and she swallowed. She still was not used to that taste.

For the longest time he stayed in her mouth and stroked her hair tenderly. He pulled out his cock and tucked it back in his pants. He helped Carrie stand and hugged her. “Are you OK? Did I hurt you?” Carrie was shocked that he was now showing genuine concern for her. He had tears in his eyes.

The voice in her head spoke. “Role play is over, Carrie. You can say good night. You did a very good job darlin’.”

“No sir. I’m fine. I could use your bathroom if that’s OK, sir.” He nodded. Carrie washed her mouth out in the sink and splashed some water on her face and returned to the living room.

The man whose name Carrie didn’t even know kissed her forehead. “Thank you.” He showed her to the door. Carrie’s first encounter with a guest lasted less than an hour. The afternoon sun was warm but her ass felt slightly warmer than the rest of her as she walked back home smiling.

MIKE

Mike was in biology class when his tablet buzzed and he opened the tab for the appointment. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw it because it was a woman. He looked and saw “vaginal, fellatio, and cunnilingus’ boxes checked and was glad also there was no bondage or punishment. He thought ‘Wow, how lucky can one guy get?’. Then he saw the guest was 62 years old and the boner that had been growing suddenly deflated. He had an hour to get to his appointment so he turned his attention back to the biology lecture the teacher was giving.

After he rang the bell on the bungalow a black woman opened the door wearing a kaftan and holding a martini in her hand. She had very large breasts and even in the flowing outfit she wore Mike could tell she also had a very large posterior. In fact, it was the largest he could ever remember seeing. She wore a blonde wig, big hoop earrings and a big smile when she saw Mike. Mike’s eyes went wide. He was honestly afraid this woman could crush him.

She looked him up and down and exclaimed “Its Christmas and Santa has delivered my present. Get your butt in here handsome and let mama unwrap her gift.”

“Ye ... Yes, ma’am.”

“None of that ma’am stuff while you’re here sugar. You call me Wanda. I know your rules say you need to say ‘yes ma’am’ or ‘no ma’am’ but I want to hear my name on your lips while we’re doin’ the dirty.”

“Yes ma’am ... I mean Wanda.”

“Do you drink boy? You need to loosen up. You look like you’re about to face the firing squad.”

“No thank you, Wanda. I don’t drink. I’m not quite 15.”

“Yeah, I saw that but you never know these days.” She went to a mini fridge at the bar and pulled out a soda and handed it Mike. He thanked her and she hit her martini glass on his can in a toast. She asked him to sit down with her on the couch.

She ran her hands with long fluorescent yellow fingernails through his hair. “You are so cute. I could just eat you up.” Mike hoped she did not mean that literally. She planted a big sloppy kiss on him and pushed her tongue in his mouth and he was tasting gin.

After a while mauling his face, she pulled back. “I can’t wait. I want to see it. I gotta see if it’s as big as I saw on that video. Stand up and take the pants off.” Mike complied and stood in front of her. “My gosh it IS big. I thought maybe they were using some fish eyed lens or something.” She set her glass down and reached for his dick. “I want to see it hard. She pulled him closer and started to suck him. Despite everything, Mike’s cock responded to her suction. He thought momentarily of his science class and wondered how many pascals of pressure her mouth was exerting as a vacuum.

“Oh, I like this. I can’t wait to get it in me, but first...” She pulled up her dress and splayed her legs wide with each foot on the edge of the couch. She pulled him down by his head and pushed his face between her ample thighs. At first Mike was revolted but once he was in there, he smelled strawberries and that allowed him the courage to start licking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.