The Island Job - Cover

The Island Job

Copyright© 2022 by Kacius

Chapter 6: Days Six and Seven: Time Off Work

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Days Six and Seven: Time Off Work - Jon Clark gets a job offer on a private island owned by a multi billionaire. The pay and benefits almost seem too good to be true and come at the right time. He and his family of five take the plunge and move to this tropical paradise. They find out quickly all is not what it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Caution  

Jon and Joni were worried when evening came and Mike was not home. It had been more than three hours since they had left the training session. Jon was concerned that Mike got himself into some kind of trouble with Master Brian. Jon looked to the ceiling and asked “Central control sir, could you please tell me the current location of Slave Mike?”

There was a long pause and Jon thought his request was being ignored. So much for comparing them to Siri. Then the speaker clicked on. “Slave Mike is currently in guest bungalow 15. It appears he is committed for the evening there.”

“Thank you, sir.”

Jon looked knowingly at Joni. “That’s where the Brubakers were told to report.”

Joni stared blankly for a moment and then the light bulb went on. “Oh!”

“Exactly! I guess we will see if he wants to share when he gets back. At least we don’t have to stay up worrying where our kid is tonight. He’s probably having more fun than we are.”

“Speaking of that, I understood you said you were interested in trying out my new look or was that just talking?” Joni kicked off her shorts to display her new blonde ‘love patch’ and naked labia.

Jon was immediately rock hard and led his wife to the bedroom. Their lovemaking that night was passionate and noisy. When they were finished and they laid back on the bed, they were startled to see Pam and Tammy standing in their bedroom doorway crying.

Joni was startled but asked what was wrong. Tammy smiled “We just heard you and wanted you to know we think it’s wonderful that with all the shit we are going through that you can love each other that much.”

They ran to the bed and gave each of them hugs. Pam added “It means so much. Thanks. We love you.” They returned to their own rooms.

Jon turned to Joni. “I think our kids are going to be OK.” Joni kissed him and fell asleep in her husband’s arms, for this moment, content.

The next morning the twins left after breakfast and Jon and Joni spent time reading the news. Jon was glad the resort allowed slaves tablet access to most major newspapers on their tablets and monitors.

Mid-morning Mike stumbled in with his hair wet and looking exhausted. Joni asked if he wanted something to eat. Mike just mumbled “Had strawberries. Need sleep.” He stumbled to his bedroom and no one saw him until dinner time.


In their first two days off, the weather was perfect and the twins took advantage of it by spending most of their free time sunbathing naked at the pool with Zoe, Jill, and Marcie. They were all becoming very close. On their second morning off they hung out in the Pembrook’s bungalow together since, Debra, Jill’s mom was gone and they could talk candidly without parents around.

Marcie had the other four girls’ undivided attention when she told them the story of the night Carrie lost her virginity. She spared no detail of what happened in bungalow 15 and the girls were flush with excitement listening. Nipples were erect and even the normally reserved Tammy was caught and teased about unconsciously moving her crotch against the edge of one of the couch cushions as she listened. She felt a little weird getting so excited about hearing how her own little brother had sex, but could not deny the story was hot. Not only was the story Marcie related steamy, but it was also romantic. The way Jacques saved Carrie to make her first time special, tugged at their hearts.

“Jacques is such a good lover. That French accent just drives me wild. He was so patient with Carrie and instructed Mike every step of the way.”

Zoe leaned forward “What do you mean? How did he instruct him?”

Marcie closed her eyes and leaned back on the couch. “Jacques told him to do to Carrie exactly what he was doing to me as we laid side by side on the big bed. Both Carrie and I were on our backs and the guys licked our pussies while their hands were under our ass cheeks. Of course, that in itself was hot, but Jacques described exactly how he was licking my pussy and where, so Mike could do the same. It made it so much hotter. I still remember running my hands thought his thick hair as he described the way he was moving his talented tongue in my pussy to Mike. Carrie got so excited she was grabbing Mikes head and almost smothering the poor boy. Both of us came multiple times before they moved up our bodies slowly. Jacques kept saying ‘plus lentement’ at every step to slow Mike down. I still shiver when I think of him saying that over and over. After reaching and sucking our nipples Carrie and I were both boiling cauldrons. Jacques made me reach under Carrie and line up Mike’s dick to enter Carrie as he told Mike to kiss her and explore her mouth with his tongue. He told Mike to hold his cock just inside her for the longest time so she could get used to his thickness. Mike was sweating bullets restraining himself and Carrie kept saying ‘do it’ and the tension built to an unbearable level for them. Then Jacques told him to go in quickly. The yell from Carrie shook the walls. I thought it was pain at first but realized it was mostly pleasure.”

Jill groaned and said “Sorry, this is too hot. I don’t care what anyone thinks.” She pushed her hand into her shorts and started to stroke herself rapidly with her eyes closed. “Keep talking!” As if Jill gave her permission, Pam started to massage one breast while the other hand pressed to her own crotch over gusset of her shorts. Tammy and Zoe sat with their mouths open but both pressed their thighs together a little more.

Marcie continued. “Carrie told me later that it stung a little but she was so delirious, she hardly felt it. I was jealous. I thought my first time hurt like hell.”

Zoe agreed. “Yeah, me too. I am so glad for Carrie. This could have been such a traumatic experience for her and it turned out to be beautiful. What happened next?”

Marcie nodded. “After Mike and Jacques finished inside us. I helped Carrie to the bathroom and we cleaned up. She was positively dreamy. When we came out Jacque had four champagne flutes and a bottle of Dom Perignon with a plate of dark chocolate covered strawberries to celebrate. After a while he pulled Carrie over to suck his beautiful cock hard and I did the same for Mike. Then we made tender love again. This time Jacques to Carrie and me to Mike. He said before that he was going to be Carrie’s second lover and he meant it. I watched him seduce my sister and was actually a little jealous but I was compensated by Mike stretching me to the limit. God, Pam and Tammy, your brother has a nice cock.”

Jill suddenly groaned and all eyes turned to her as she brought herself to orgasm and flopped back on the couch. There was about a minute of silence and then she opened her eyes and saw everyone looking at her. “What?” Everyone laughed until they cried. Tammy snorted she was laughing so hard and that started everyone cracking up again.

Tammy asked Marcie “By the way, where is Carrie?”


Carrie woke with her arms around Jacques’ chest. It was almost noon. He was staring at her intently. She smiled brightly. “Were you watching me sleep?”

Mike and Marcie were gone. They moved to the living room sometime after midnight and made love in front of the fireplace. It had been a fantasy of Marcie’s to make love in front of a fireplace. They apparently slept there and snuck out mid-morning.

“Oui. Yes, my tiger. You are so beautiful. I cannot help myself but to watch you.” Carrie blushed at the compliment. “I am thinking it is sad that this time cannot last forever. After tomorrow you will serve guests. I cannot prevent that from happening.”

“I know. I am ready now, thanks to you ... with some help from Mike.” She giggled. After Mike took her virginity preceded by her first experience of receiving oral sex, Jacques made love to her twice. She was sore but content. “We still have two days before that happens and I want to spend them with you. I’m smart enough to know this isn’t love in the sense we will always be together kind of thing. I want to enjoy it while we can. That OK with you?”

Jacques leaned forward and kissed her for an answer. “Let us take a swim and I will order breakfast. I hear they have a very good restaurant here. Maybe you will get lucky and learn to how to make love in a pool for the first time.”


Tim and Ellen enjoyed the run. The view from the cliffs was awesome as they jogged the trail along the north coast of the island. At home they did this every morning but the daily sex training cut into their workout routines the last week. Both were told they would be conducting private workout sessions with guests. In the mornings during slave training week, they were able to tour the gym and weight facilities. Slave Bennie ran the martial arts classes and Tim hoped to get some lessons after watching one of Bennie’s workouts.

So far, while at the guest facilities, they did not conduct nor did they participate in any workout sessions. Most of their time was spent cleaning up after classes, picking up towels and wiping down equipment after use while in the slave uniform. Their collars shone gold while they did that, indicating they were not yet available. But Ellen saw many of the male guests checking her out and some of the females sizing up Tim’s bulge as he walked around in his form fitting shorts.

As she observed the other slaves working at the gym and spa, she was pleased to see it was not an all-day orgy. Most of the guests were there legitimately for a good workout and individual fitness training. When working with clients on conditioning, Ellen was also glad to see they wore practical workout clothes and shoes and didn’t do that in slave uniforms. She did see one slave being taken by a guest from behind in the sauna, but the woman appeared to be enjoying the attention based on the look on her face.

They knew next week would be a challenge for them both. While enjoying the view at the cliff, Ellen got serious with Tim. “You know that since we are working together here, we are going to have some interesting tests.”

Tim wiped the sweat with his towel. “Like we haven’t had any tests so far? What specifically are you thinking about?”

“I mean, you’re going to see me have sex with other men and I will likely be seeing you fucking other women. How do you think we are going to handle that?”

“Ellen, I love you and only you. I will always love you. Sex isn’t love unless I am having sex with you. We are fortunate that we have both been relatively sexually adventurous and have been open to try new and different things. Some of those things we both liked and some we didn’t. I have always valued your willingness to try. I believe the healthiest way for us to deal with this is to put it in our bag of sexual adventures and embrace it. Does that make sense?”

“Wow, you HAVE been thinking about this. I know you’ve always pushed boundaries both in workouts and in bed. It makes sense you would approach this, whatever this crap is, with the same mental outlook. You taught me to always do the visualization thing in competitions to achieve personal bests and it works. I want you to visualize me having sex with another man or men right in front of you while you can do nothing but watch. How do you feel about it? Visualize.”

“Let me see. Are you enjoying it yourself or just tolerating it or hating it?”

“Hmm. Let’s say I can’t help myself and I have a very loud orgasm.”

“Then I am glad you have found pleasure in this moment. How is that for Zen?” Tim laughed.

“Seriously, you wouldn’t be jealous?”

“No, because you’re going home with me and I’ll give you a better one, but in the meantime, why shouldn’t you get a thrill.” He said with a big grin.

“OK, let’s go the other way. What if I am hating it and in pain?”

Tim thought about it for a minute. “Obviously I wouldn’t be happy. But like when you push to lift the extra weight or run the extra distance, I will be rooting for you to push through it and come out stronger on the other side.”

“OK, that’s an interesting take. I have to think about that one, but not bad, buddy.”

“We have never lived our lives halfway, honey. If you are forced to have sex with other men, I expect you to lean into that and squeeze as much out of that experience as you can. Can you do the same if I am fucking another woman.”

“I can! I have seen some of those millionaire matrons that want to get on your cock. I know damned well they will never get you as hard as I can.” She reached and rubbed his cock through his shorts and reached up to kiss him.

Tim laughed. “That’s my girl. Always competing. Speaking of which, I will race you back. The winner gets to be on top tonight.”

“You’re on!”


Debra was trying to read a book at the café with her latte getting cold but she found it hard to concentrate. She tried to force herself to relax before their two days off were over and she and her daughter became prostitutes.

She reflected at how much she had learned about Jill in the last week. She knew Jill was angry after her divorce and lashed out. Apparently, that included engaging in some pretty slutty behavior. She had anal sex? What the hell? She saw Jill had developed a hard exterior and normally the smart mouth she often employed would have made Debra mad but here, it somehow worked.

Her daughter was tough and she would need to be tougher. Hell, Jill was tougher than her mom and Deb decided she needed to take some lessons from her daughter. More importantly, she needed to tell Jill how much she appreciated her. The silver lining in this hell in paradise was it forced them to be on the same side instead of fighting all the time which is where they were a week ago.

It also killed her to think that her daughter was more experienced at sex than she was. As a working single mom, who had time for men and relationships? Her shift work at the hospital didn’t leave a lot of time for socialization. Maybe that’s how she should be spending her time today instead of trying to read a goddamn book that wasn’t even that interesting. Anyway, she could use another latte.

She stood and spun around to go back to the counter and smacked directly into a very hard body. She would have toppled over had not Bennie grabbed and held her with his lightning-fast reflexes. “Debra! Sorry! Are you OK?”

“Oh, Bennie. It was my fault. I was distracted in thought and wasn’t watching where I was going.” After making sure she didn’t spill cold coffee on the man, she said “So, this is your day off too.”

“It is. I guess you are distracted thinking about next week, huh?”

“You caught me. Its scary for me and I’m also concerned for Jill of course.”

“Everyone is nervous at this point. In all the time I have been here I see new slaves go through the same trepidation at this point. You aren’t alone. There is a tendency to think of the worst scenarios. It really is not as bad as you imagine if you get the right attitude.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.