The Island Job - Cover

The Island Job

Copyright© 2022 by Kacius

Chapter 5: Day Five: Human Resources

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Day Five: Human Resources - Jon Clark gets a job offer on a private island owned by a multi billionaire. The pay and benefits almost seem too good to be true and come at the right time. He and his family of five take the plunge and move to this tropical paradise. They find out quickly all is not what it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Caution  

“We have some very attractive offers. The highest comes from our Saudi friend. He will not be able to travel to the resort for another month. Does anyone see a reason to take another offer?” Louis DeVille scanned the faces at his executive staff meeting.

He was about to ask for a vote when he saw Jacques frowning which was somewhat a normal countenance for the Frenchman. Louis had known the world renown chef long before purchasing St, Andrea. They shared many meals, drinks and women over the years in some of the most disreputable dives all over the world. He could read Jacque’s mood better than anyone and today it was black. The last thing he needed was an angry executive chef.

“Jacques, you have a problem with this or did someone piss in your Cheerios today?” The others at the table turned to the chef.

Jacques pounded his fist on the table. “That fat fuck Sheik does NOT deserve the honor. He is a cochon-a swine!”

Ramona was confused. “Why do we care if he is a pig? It’s a damn nice profit, even for us. We don’t get these opportunities often. It’s quite a financial windfall.”

Louis asked “What do you suggest as an alternative?”

“It’s not right. I don’t care about the money.”

“Well, it’s not just your money, my friend. It’s a handsome profit shared by everyone here.”

“If the money is that important, I will pay you!”

“Buddy, I think you are being way too emotional about this. That would be almost your entire annual bonus.” Louis was frankly surprised at the outburst. Of course, he had always known Jacques to be passionate and throw temper tantrums but more often than not, it was about what he considered as substandard food or wine. This was the first time he had seen him even express passing interest on this topic.

He waved his hand as if it did not matter and sneered. “I do not care. I give it up.” He exclaimed in heavily accented English.

The light went on in Louis’ head. “I see. You want the honor.”

“Yes. At least I will do it right.”

DeVille smiled. “OK, I move the honor goes to Mr. Picard in return for the forfeiture of his annual bonus to be redistributed to the other members.”

Jacques slapped the table again “I second the motion!”

“All those in favor?” Everyone said ‘Aye’. “Any opposed?” Silence. Motion carried.

“OK, do I hear a motion to adjourn? I have a very unpleasant phone call to make to Riyahd.


Everyone was somber around the dinner table last night after the bondage session. Jon knew everyone was processing what happened in their own way.

Jon’s personal sensibilities were shaken by the racial implications of the master/slave dynamic in which he was forced to participate with Vicky Johnson. The beating he gave her butt was incidental and almost immaterial. It was the control and humiliation aspect of it that made him most upset. He knew Vicky did not hold him accountable and found her own way of letting him know she understood. It still didn’t make him feel any better about it.

He found Pam was much more positive about what happened than Tammy. They may be twins in appearance but they certainly were not when it came to how their minds worked. Mike didn’t think the prospect of enduring pain while serving a guest was that scary anymore. The session actually lessened his anxiety. Pam seemed to be more aligned with Mike on that point. Mike’s bigger issue was the prospect of ‘doing gay stuff’.

Joni seemed to be most afraid of the pain and bondage aspects of slavery after having her breasts flogged. She definitely had more problem with that than the prospect of actually having sex with other people. She admitted the pain was gone by the time they walked out of the session. It was the memory of how much it hurt and the potential she would be beaten again and worse by a paying guest that freaked her out. The fact she took it so hard was also worrying the kids. She also felt guilty for causing Zoe to be beaten.

This was the most helpless he had felt since landing in this hellhole.

He and Joni got the story about Mike, Carrie and Marcie. He had been pretty sure that Mike was the only virgin in the family even before coming here. He and Joni discussed it after the girls spilled the beans, much to Mike’s dismay. They were actually pleased Mike lost it with a girl as nice and experienced as Marcie. A few weeks ago, he and Joni may have been concerned about the affrontery of an 18-year-old girl bedding their son 4 years her junior, but this wasn’t Wisconsin and this place changed one’s sense of what was proper and right.

The fact that Carrie came here in order to make sure her first experience with oral sex was with someone she liked and trusted instead of a rapist was another case in point of how this island changed one’s moral compass and bent your sensibilities.

Joni came out for coffee and kissed Jon softly. “Good morning, how are you doing?”

“I have just been sitting here doing a mental inventory of the family. And you?”

“I’m OK. I realize I need to be stronger than I was yesterday. I feel like I was a wuss and as a result caused you and the kids a concern you did not need on top of everything. I also need to find Zoe today and say I’m sorry.”

“Honey, none of us were responsible for what happened yesterday. We had no choice.”

“Jon, I agree and disagree. I had no choice in doing what I was ordered to do and neither did anyone else. I did have a choice in how I reacted to it. When I had a chance to get over the shock, I realized that while what happened to me was painful, my reaction overstated how painful. I know why. I have lived a blessed life free from pain. My parents never beat me when I was growing up. The manner in which I was disciplined as a child was always done with thoughtfulness and love. I never was in a position growing up where I had to compromise my beliefs or morals for lack of resources as so many others in this world have to do every day. I married a loving man that would never think of abusing me verbally let alone hit me. When that flogger hit me, it was more than my body that was hit. It was years of realizing how soft my life has been, being revealed to me in one split second. Do you understand?”

“I think I do. It’s the things we chose and chose not to do that make us who we are. The choices in which we have no say don’t define us. You should let the girls know that. They were upset about your being hurt. They need to understand where your head is now.”

“I will. The fact that my kids, my babies, are going through this hell is worse pain than any whip or paddle can inflict.”

“I think the kids are stronger than you think. I actually think they handle this better than we do at times. I worry most about Tammy but Mike, and especially Pam, seem to find little things that give them pleasure in this. Well, it seems like Mike found a whole boatload of pleasure yesterday morning.”

Joni laughed and it was good for Jon to hear her laughter. “I think most kids his age would not even be able to comprehend the kind of sex he got yesterday.”

The kids came out for breakfast and were glad Joni was in a much better mood. They were off to another language class today. Today’s classes were conversational Russian and a Biology. Jon and Joni went to work.

CURRICULUM VITAE

The Clarks met up for lunch before slave training and discussed their morning activities. When they showed up for training, they were told this time the session was to start in the nude and to check their slave outfits at the door.

There was a lot of new equipment in the room and people they had not seen before. Most of the equipment was photography and video gear. Henry Brubaker was an avid photography hobbyist and knew something about the subject. According to him these were very high end digital full frame cameras with some of the best sensors in the industry. He was even impressed by the carbon fiber tripods being used. Henry admitted he was not that expert in video cameras but from what he could tell the brands on them were also high end. He noted there were professional lighting in the makeshift studio. He said the ring lights and diffusers were used to make portrait and videos of people in media look their best.

Master Brian greeted the naked slaves. Greetings slaves. This is your official last day of training. But first it is time for class pictures. The crew that’s in here includes hair, makeup, photographers, photographer’s assistants and script writers.

“This gentleman is Byron Wolfe. You will do EVERYTHING he tells you to do.” Jon guessed Byron was in his 40’s. Wolfe said he would be in charge of today’s activities. He was the photographer and videographer for today. He had dark hair, mustache and trimmed beard. When he spoke, Jon thought he was American but could not discern a regional accent.

Master Brian also introduced Anne DiCarlo, who was a professional image consultant. She was probably in her 50’s but was very pretty for her age. Jon could tell she was one of those people that always commanded attention when she walked into a room. She spoke with a slight European accent and based on the last name and her classic appearance Jon assumed she may have been Italian. Anne was accompanied by several assistants. From the conversations Jon overheard, he got the impression Byron and Anne were not at the resort full time and only came in for visits when a new group of slaves were abducted and processed.

Master Brian said “We will be taking four people at a time. When not in the studio portion of the room you are free to socialize and relax. We will be working in slave name alphabetical order, so Anthony, Carrie, Debra and Ellen will report first. Anne DiCarlo motioned for Carrie to walk with her. The others were asked to follow one of the other assistants. ___________________

Joni took advantage of the time to have the talk she needed to have with Zoe. “Zoe, I want to say how sorry I am for what happened yesterday.”

“Joni, it wasn’t your fault. I ... I just sort of freaked when I saw how much I hurt you and when I saw the pain on the faces of your family, that got to me.”

“That’s the thing I have wrestled with. I was a wimp and have decided I am done being a wimp. We all have to toughen up mentally and I want to let you know I love you and have your back. I hope you have mine.”

Zoe gave Joni a big hug. “I will. Is it weird that we just pressed our naked boobs together and didn’t even think twice about doing it?” Joni laughed.

Jon had a chance to chat with Mary and Henry Brubaker while they waited for their turn. It turned out Carrie and Marcie told them about their meeting with Mike yesterday morning. They took the news philosophically and understood their daughter’s logic. The three of them chatted about how, in this environment, they were getting details about their children’s sex lives they undoubtedly ever would have known in the outside world. While they were glad the kids were honest with them, it still sometimes hit them as TMI.

Mary said “The whole incident reminded me that Carrie has not had any experience in sex before this even though she professes to know all about it from watching porn. Marcie has dated and was very popular. I know at least she has had the kind of exposure to sex that one would expect for an attractive and popular teenager. I worry that Carrie’s first experience will be very different and adversely affect her in future relationships, especially if sex to her is only what she has seen in porn videos and what happens to her here. At least their decision to get your son involved helps to normalize one aspect of sex somewhat.”

Jon appreciated her position and felt sorry for what she was going through as a mother. He knew Joni had similar struggles and none of her daughters were virgins.


Anne DiCarlo shook Carrie’s hand. “Nice to meet you, Carrie. You are very beautiful. Are you ready for your makeover?”

“Really? I always wanted one of those! Can you make me look older and sexy, Miss DiCarlo?”

“Please call me Anne. You are delightful dear. I think we can make you look very sexy, but what woman ever wishes to look older? Now please turn around and let me see all of you.” Carrie did a spin. “Just lovely dear. Now come this way and let’s start working.”

Anne took Carrie into an area where several other people were standing by. Anne started to issue orders in English and in other languages as she fluffed Carrie’s hair deciding the best look for her. Some of the people were clothed and obviously not slaves but it was apparent they worked for Anne. There were also some slaves there in their uniforms. Carrie was the only one naked. Anne left to issue orders to staff attending to makeovers for the other slaves.

Carrie was asked to recline on a padded table and spread her legs and one of the slaves trimmed her downy red pubes into a heart shape but removed all hair on her pussy lips. They used air brushes to get rid of her tan line and matched her body tone exactly including the area where they shaved around her pubes. Another applied a delicious smelling lotion on her body. One of the slaves started a mani-pedi. Carrie had never been pampered so much.

They put her in a beautician’s chair and styled her thick red hair. It was pulled back over one ear and Carrie liked the look. Her make up was done and they even added some rouge to her nipples. She was amazed by her appearance in the mirror and was thrilled.

She was escorted to the photography area. When she arrived, Anthony was being escorted out. Carrie was asked to stand in front of a backdrop of a photograph of tropical plants as Mr. Wolfe studied her. He moved her chin several times deciding on just the correct angles he wanted. The assistant positioned a ring light by her face and he started taking close up photos. He asked her to smile, pout, look this way, look down like you are praying, look over the shoulder. Then they moved the ring light away and started taking pictures of her full body in several poses including one with a flower behind her ear. Then the pictures got more embarrassing. They took photos from the floor while she stood with her leg spread. Once she had to lay over a bench on her stomach and she was told to reach back to spread her ass cheeks apart. They took pictures of her ass and pussy in that position while she was told to look back over her shoulder and smile. The last photos were of her laying on her back while holding her pussy lips apart.

They also made a video. She was given a script where she told the camera her first name, age, height, and weight and that she was American. They asked her a few questions about her school interests and sports which she answered and she was done. She was escorted out of the area where everyone was waiting except her dad, Jill, Jon and Joni since they were taken in the next group of four. Her Mom and Marcie were still waiting for their turn. Both of them were blown away by her makeover and how pretty she looked.


The experience for the photo shoot was about the same for everyone and these photo sessions took up most of the afternoon with the time for hair and makeup. The last pictures taken were always the most humiliating. Even the guys had to spread their ass cheeks for the camera. They also had a female slave not from their group named Erin that acted as a fluffer to get each guy hard with her mouth and then had the guys pose with erections while standing and more while laying on their backs. They had to stroke their hard cocks for the camera.

Jon speculated these were all shots for the ‘guest menus’ so the guest could see and hear each slave in all those poses so they could decide who to order for various sex sessions. He wondered what happened to all those photos after their year was up. The resort had this and all the videos of the various things they had done plus they will have stored video of all the things they would do in the coming year. He remembered the high-resolution video they made of Joni and him engaged in mutual oral sex with the Johnsons. By the end of a year, they will have an entire digital library of each member of his family doing all sorts of perverted things.

He understood why slaves that left never exposed this place after their contracts were up. He would never want any family or friends back home to see the things they did here. Not for himself, but for the sake of his wife and kids. It would ruin their lives. It was the leverage that kept this place secret and allowed them to recruit other victims to replace them when they leave. People were undoubtedly reminded of that material before they left and decide to just be mollified by the money they were given for their year of prostitution.

It seemed Anne DiCarlo was not a fan of male body hair. Every male was shaved from the neck down and a lotion was applied that soothed any shaving irritation for the photo session. Jon wasn’t nearly as hairy as some of the other guys like Anthony but it was still strange to see his own chest totally hairless. It was embarrassing to have to lay back and allow a young female slave shave his pubic hair and testicles and even pluck stray hairs around his asshole. He was told the lotion was also a mild depilatory and that his bathroom would be stocked with some that he was instructed to use daily.

It seemed Joni’s blonde bush met a similar fate. She was allowed to retain a small patch of blonde hair just above her pussy to affirm she was a natural blonde like her daughters but otherwise she was stripped of all other hair and her vulva was on full display. Joni was uncomfortable with the look. When they were reunited after the photo session she confided in Jon that it was the same feeling she had when she first had to strip in front of the group on the first day. She felt like she was stripped even more naked. Jon assured her that it was a very sexy look and he had an erection to prove it. He said he could not wait to try it out tonight. She, in turn, ran her hand over his now bare chest and said she was looking forward to it. Jon cursed the fact they still had another training session before they could go home.

While the last four slaves (Tammy, Tim, Vicky and Zoe) were in their makeup/photo session. They had a chance to compare notes with the others. It turned out Joni and Mary both wore what they referred to as a ‘love patch’ hair style below. Mary’s patch was red to Joni’s blonde. Jon guessed it was simply to prove to guests that the hair color on top was natural. They saw that both Debra and Ellen were completely shaved and when Vicky and Zoe joined after their shoot, they were also bare. Jill, who was the only one with a bare pussy before, came and hugged Zoe and kidded about being ‘sistas’ now.

The twins’ pussy hair was groomed in the exact same way. Which was no surprise to anyone. Tammy said when working on her bush they compared it to the digital photos they had of Pam’s to make sure they got it exactly right. Each had an inverted triangle.

After everyone was done with the humiliating photo shoot, Master Brian reconvened the next session in another room. “Wow, what a great looking group! Anne never ceases to amaze me the way she can take beautiful people and make them absolutely gorgeous.” This time, he was accompanied by the very fit oriental Slave, Bennie and Katie the attractive brunette slave that was married to Slave Ron. Like the other slaves for this session, Bennie and Katie were also naked.

CUSTOMERS CAN BE A PAIN IN THE ASS

“Today’s lesson deals with another subject that tends to scare new slaves, sometime more than BDSM. That is anal sex.” A collective groan, and some gasps, went up from the class of slaves. “How many of you have experienced anal sex?” Everyone looked around and at first no one raised their hands but ultimately Tim and Ellen Lobert looked at each other and shyly raised their hands. Jill Pembrook also raised her hand much to the shock of her mother Debra. When Master Brian saw Jill’s hand go up his eyebrows raised “OK, interesting. Let me guess. Jill, that experience was with a boy before you lost your virginity, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.